Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BlueShreve- Check me out on Twitter @BlueShreve

Comments

• Options
    BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    oops added a house twice.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    It is great that the Swedish Starter has been expanded to suit a family and also that there is an Outdoors Retreat version also :) The layout and furnishing of the interiors looks very nice! It is great that a firepit and the horseshoes game has been added to the OR version. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors in the air. It is nice that there is a shelving nook for sims to store the herbal potions that they make.
    Each of the versions of the home looks very nice! :)
  • Options

SIMplicity Base nocc

SIMplicity is a base game build with no custom content. It fits great into Oasis Springs, it was built on the pebble burrows lot. A modern and retro 3 bedroom 2 batch design that looks great with the already existing homes in Oasis Springs with just enough personality to stand out.

I6sleXi.png
    VLiozpU.png
    h355Kqm.png
    zqoOqCz.png
    Cd6Ql5n.png
    GlhFWOu.png
    69l8hJT.png
    NsIZCrC.png
    N7d0uIF.png
    hPDM6uL.png

Download SIMplicity Base nocc here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks, Swedish Starter was a fun build.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    SIMplicity Base is a very nice base game home that suits Oasis Springs so very well! :) The name of the build is great! The angled roofing design gives a very nice look to the home! The entry porch looks very nice with the stone textured wall and the plants either sides of the door. The lavender looks pretty either sides of the front pathway. Very nice design of the back patio pool and dining area! It looks very nice the way that the outdoors kitchen , bar and dining area goes into the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking, drinking and dining outdoors in the sunshine there. It is great that there is an easel there for sims to enjoy painting outdoors. Nice poolside gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the planters,Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The grey, blue and orange colour scheme looks very nice, and the stone and wooden wall textures complement each other well. The blue and orange dining seats, sofas and wall pictures in the living /dining area look very effective! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the glass dining table. The orange patterned floor rug is a nice touch. The wooden flooring looks nice in the home. Very nice design of the kitchen! The blue cabinets look very nice placed on the grey walls. The island sink and bar stool counter is great for sims to both prepare meals and dine at . Very nice white sofa seats family room for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seating watching tv or have fun playing chess.
    It is a very nice family home for Oasis Springs :)
  • Options

Sarsaparilla Saloon

Put on your boots and step back in time with Sarsaparilla Saloon. An Old West style bar that offers a different look for Oasis Springs. With juice, plenty of games and music sims will find a place to have fun. Remember, throw darts not punches.

NiXHxXR.png
    gRrS5IH.png
    xQUBU3l.png
    4HRuQuF.png
    zAjvuBf.png
    2bHeRXE.png
    RaYL76u.png
    YqLMCQ1.png
    TjnqGXf.png
    w51KJSJ.png
    aP7DSgF.png

Download Sarsaparilla Saloon here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    Sarsaparilla Saloon looks great! :) Very nice roof covered front porch, and the star is a great touch on the front exterior wall ! The spandrels look nice how they are used for the porch. Sims will enjoy playing chess outdoors in the air at the porch table. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and cactus areas in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the Saloon! The brown and green colour scheme looks very nice. The downstairs bar counter area is great! The kegs and bottles look great on the wall counter, It looks nice how the tables have been placed there, and that both green and brown chairs have been used. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables having a drink from the bar. Very nice armchairs sitting area for sims to chat near the fire. It is great that sims can enjoy playing card game tables, Llama table top games, foosball and darts in the venue. The wall panelling looks very nice.
    Sims will enjoy having a drink and playing games at the Saloon ! :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Tilmon is very pretty. I live that you used an Asian inspired theme.

Your starter is really nice! Nice Scandinavisch base houses. Your interiors are very stylisch.

SIMplicity looks great. I love the pool and huge kitchen.

I love the western built. The star on the exterior is a great touch. It's a lovely saloon!
  • Options
    @illusie thanks

ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Sarsaparilla Saloon has got to be one of my favourite builds of yours, I absolutely love it.
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Love the saloon build, very authentic!
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    @Rumpelstiltskin and @ysa88 thanks you guys so much. I am glad you like it. I was thinking of maybe a few more similar builds like a restaurant What would you guys like to see?
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    @BlueShreve Ooh - Definitely a restaurant! My Oasis Springs in much in need of one, so that would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    That saloon is so perfect! It fits really well in the Oasis Spring decor, and everything inside really brings me back to old western movies. Wish we had a straight piano as an option. That would have been perfect.

I've added it to my saved lots. I'm looking forward to adding it in my game. By the way, does anyone know if we can place public lots without relationships breaking in our game? I know they say you shouldn't go into build mode before going into live mode on existing games, but is that all the time or just upon loading the thing for the first time?
  • Options
    That saloon is so perfect! It fits really well in the Oasis Spring decor, and everything inside really brings me back to old western movies. Wish we had a straight piano as an option. That would have been perfect.

I've added it to my saved lots. I'm looking forward to adding it in my game. By the way, does anyone know if we can place public lots without relationships breaking in our game? I know they say you shouldn't go into build mode before going into live mode on existing games, but is that all the time or just upon loading the thing for the first time?

I'm pretty sure it is just in regards to when you first start your save up after the patch, but don't quote me on this as I'm not 100% certain.
  • Options

Hello
    Each time that you load your save, it is best to load a sims household in live mode first before going to build mode.
  • Options
    @SerraNolwen im so glad you and others like the saloon, im the type builder that goes for something unique, kind of trying to fill that niche. Yes the straight style piano would have looked so much better, but it still looks great and is functional and fun. And i wanted to add an option to Oasis springs to give it a different look and feel.

@rosemow thanks for that information about going into live mode, i have read a lot of feedback in various places how so many were having that problem and this is the first solution i have seen for it. thank you for sharing with all of us.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    And I'm glad you and some other simmers are doing this! After a while, it's nice to play in an Oasis Spring that isn't the trailer park and... whatever the name of that architectural style is with the red tiled roofs.

@Rumpelstiltskin It's been fixed! No more worrying.

@rosemow Thanks for letting people know!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Bay Escape

Escape to Brindleton Bay, built on the Bedlington Boathouse lot, this lot fits on a 20x20 lot but fits so much fun and beautiful landscaping for your sims. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths will comfortably fit any family with or without fur babies. Bay Escape is a variation of my Island Escape

3mWE8BJ.png?1
    u4aXBNW.pngu4aXBNW.png0qAfwsX.pngkqsXetU.pngdrVJtHY.pngnecs0lm.pngEqOJfB4.pngYc1HMLm.pngfWlILY3.pngW3Hd2Ya.png

Download Bay Escape here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    @BlueShreve OMG. I love it - Downloading it right away.. Are you a magical wizard of building?!
  • Options
    hahaha @rumplestilsin no sadly not a building wizard but thank you so much for the compliment. I just love to build and create. I am really glad you like it. thank you for downloading and commenting. I do appreciate feedback
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    The exterior design of Bay Escape and the layout of the build is very nice! :) It looks very nice that it is built on stilts. The design of the roofing looks so very great! The tower is a nice touch. The home suits the new world so very well! Very nice outdoors dining and chess deck areas. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table that they have cooked on the bbq, in the sea air. Very nice sitting nook! Sims will enjoy a drink from the bar whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and lining areas looks very nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy watching tv in front of the fire. The floor rugs add a nice look to the bedrooms
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options

The Painted Cactus

Step back in time to the days of the Old West, The Painted Cactus is a quaint lil' diner with plenty of vittles to fill your Sim's tummies.

JgAIPP0.png
    gdjXJDI.pngQqB8N3X.pngkomazXO.pngvp25pks.png

Download The Painted Cactus here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    BlueShreve wrote: »

The Painted Cactus

Step back in time to the days of the Old West, The Painted Cactus is a quaint lil' diner with plenty of vittles to fill your Sim's tummies.

JgAIPP0.png
    gdjXJDI.pngQqB8N3X.pngkomazXO.pngvp25pks.png

Download The Painted Cactus here.

Eeeee! yes! I love it, another great one - You might be making me turn all of Oasis Springs into cowboy town, y'know!