Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    still alive for another update

It's finally time to say goodbye to the old house.
    We're starting afresh in a new neighborhood, at Pauline's place, for this third gen.
    She brought Adahy home after his birthday party. Her young single mom left town for a random marriage and she now lives alone in this almost completely unfurnished place, so they have lots of space to spare.

Having her mind set on helping Adahy feeling better, she immediately started brewing some tea.

7fE0BLN.png

Adahy, on the other hand, was still outside. He found a lost puppy on the sidewalk.

dImQgiJ.png

He just couldn't leave him there.

KRfnFC2.png

This is Pauline's place. Sorry for taking these pics at night, I completely forgot to take them during the day.

MD6ldEF.png

yae3U3s.png

wB1K6vJ.png

N12B73d.png

The garage/bedroom.

dO9bC0D.png

I'm so proud of this room. It turned out almost exactly as I thought it should be.
    Since Pauline's mom took almost all the furniture by moving out, with the few money left Pauline resolved to transform the old dirty garage into her own bedroom. This is the result.

sAUkd8r.png

CKlKpk8.png

nacWa0w.png

Adahy's depression got even worse when he entered the house.

maCAs6i.png

Pauline was surprised that Adahy brought this little puppy inside, but she was happy.
    He was too sad to decide what to do. So she named him Cody and prepared him a place to sleep.

BQnkvy6.png

Things kinda went downhill from there :joy: ... apparently, Adahy refused to sleep in Pauline's bed.
    There was nothing to do about that. He didn't feel comfortable sharing the bed with his almost entirely naked girlfriend. Adding to his full-blown depression, this made things even more uncomfortable between the two of them. Pauline tried her best to cheer him up but seeing him sleeping on the couch made her feel super awkward.

bjLlFZq.png

She kept taking care of him, tho. Even if she was a mess with her cooking skills.

yUlDcKR.png

Adahy did sneak into her bed at one point. Only to hide and cry his eyes out.

YmnYOHo.png

Cody rested next to him for a little while.

NDcVFDh.png

Cuteness overload.

bQwRHqS.png

Adahy didn't have the greatest appetite, but he still tried to eat what Pauline prepared for him.

gESWwaC.png

She decided to let him adjust to this new life by giving him some space and take care of Cody.
    She had a lot to teach to fully train this puppy.

T0C6ufx.png

When she was done with Cody, she spent the rest of her time grinding her writing skill.

2oErvti.png

After a few days, Adahy decided to take back control of his emotions and work on healing himself.
    He spent a lot of time in front of the mirror trying to cheer himself up.

5a6lsLR.png

When he had enough of that, he tried to go outside, put on some clothes and play basketball like he used to.

ULgAGtu.png

Little buddy kept him company even then.

gbFFnFm.png

It wasn't easy tho.
    Sadness was just not going to leave him alone that easily.

SHUucbj.png

The first smiles finally started to come out with Cody around.

YNj41ug.png

Puppies really do cheer people up.

c7HYv3b.png

Then his brother Oliver passed by to see how he was doing and where he was living, and Adahy immediately felt better.

bzAa2h4.png

Liliana came along with her huge belly.

Q2oSYjR.png

Family oriented Adahy might have just found the cure for his own depression: his own family.

JoplDpd.png

They spent the morning catching up with everything that had happened in the past week.
    At one point, tho, Pauline's house started to feel too small. They decided to get out of there and enjoy spring while the sun was shining.

vIZhVhk.png

They went to the lounge.

vQKeodA.png

This is probably the build I like the most of all I've done by now, but I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with those curtains. It's a work in progress, there are a lot of things I want to fix on the inside too. Once I'm satisfied with the build, I'll upload everything to the gallery.

5ac1AU3.png

It has a tiny chapel for weddings.

c6QTpN2.png

XC9357d.png

3QPcDs7.png

There's never enough flowers tbh :joy:can we please have a wedding overhaul already???

Z5cHrda.png

Dph3DZe.png

kJp06PT.png

The inside.

DdWOejx.png

rwOV5ca.png

Liliana decided she didn't care about her third-trimester belly anymore :joy:

i4DiveX.png

Oliver, on the other hand, was really worried about the baby.
    "What the heck Liliana???"

jRQxR25.png

Adahy joined them. Everybody looked pretty happy that he was finally out of his gloomy mood.

0BwMEbQ.png

Of course that sip of wine betrayed Liliana :joy: ... you shouldn't have drunk, girl.

mjNiB1x.png

Thank god Oliver was still ready to cheer her up after that bladder accident. I live for silly moments like this :joy:

0lDOrKD.png

Adahy didn't see any of that happen, thankfully. He was already outside to enjoy the sunshine and pour some soap into the fountain.

YfcfRcx.png

Pauline was impressed by his mischievousness <3

GzIEyxg.png

And Adahy was finally in the mood to show some appreciation to his gorgeous & caring girlfriend.

AbiU8Jd.png

They jumped right in together like five years old.

y8od9Ze.png

mLyHs8U.png

The soap disappeared after a little while, but they still stayed there, finally enjoying each other's company as it should be.

Tw3ebCV.png

rRO1S48.png

FGTCrCo.png

Back at home that night they stayed up till late to watch some netflix and chill horror movie.

GeZAG36.png

The movie was so scary that even Cody howled at the screen.

xCiN96c.png

Most importantly, it was finally safe to say that Adahy was no longer feeling depressed.

krwz6W0.png

For the first time after a whole week, they shared the only bed of the house.
    Took you long enough, boy :smirk:

fEZ6VV3.png

GmrASs8.png
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Still here everyone just incredibly tired as of late and trying to really take it slow and not overdo things like I normally do. Loving all the updates as it gives me something to read when I can't sleep at night ♥
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    I normally dont watch the live streams to much rather watch the trailers and photos from the forums. But I watched today what's coming. The new EP looks great. And the island looks fun. And they are bringing a witches GP in the fall. I'm actually excited for some new content!
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Kiwicantdie Thank you for your sweet comments on my update. I was happy it touched you like it did me. I too had some tears in my eyes asa I was writing that one!

Woohoo for an update! You made Pauline look so good. She's so pretty in your challenge. The poor girl having to take care of everything. Even the puppy her mess of a boyfriend decided to bring home! The house is cute. I love it. I love how it's decorated and I love the garage bedroom! Thank you for sharing them! You know how some of us love a good house tour!! It's so sweet that little Cody stayed close to Adahy even when he was being so miserable. He really is cute and I'm not surprised he's the one that got Adahy out of his funk. I love seeing the 2 couples hanging out. Oh the lounge...it's awesome :) Good job! There's so much going on in that tiny lot! Hehe poor Liliana and Oliver. She's done with this pregnancy! So nice to see that Pauline and Adahy finally ended in a good spot!

@Ojenn <3 Hang in there!

@blondiebabe923 Thanks for telling us about the new EP. I'm excited now too. I didn't see anything about the witch one, but I am also excited for that I think.

Now here's something to make up for my sadness.
    CY3KV.jpg

Cuteness to ease the pain of the last chapter!

Kittens and puppies are always cute!
    DxXNU.png

Puppies getting baths.
    DxXOb.png

Kitties with big eyes.
    DxXOY.png

Chris and Livvy’s Family.
    DxXQQ.PNG

Atticus and Branden’s family.
    DxXS1.PNG

Maura’s family.
    DxXSh.PNG

OK! I think I feel better. We can carry on now :)
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Thanks 10 more weeks left! Loved seeing the furbabies in your update! And the families look so good ♥
  • Options
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 21: Aimee

Life’s new normal started and Sean got a call saying his latest book had been nominated for an award.
    DxZHR.png

Nicolette’s baby bump was starting to show and it was cute :)
    DxZJF.png

She’s always with this cat.
    DxZKs.png

It is definitely true love.
    DxZLd.png

It’s ok, there’s someone who is in love with Sean too.
    DxZLF.png

The night of the award show came and Sean was greeted by his Uncle Luca who was in charge of security.
    DxZMl.png

Sean and Nicolette were excited now that they finally had an idea of what to expect.
    DxZOg.png

Sean won the award for best book. The first award show Spencer West didn’t attend.
    DxZOU.png

His son gave him a touching tribute. “This one’s for you Dad!”
    DxZQ7.png

Nicolette was proud of him.
    DxZQO.png

Once again, Sean did not disappoint his fans who couldn’t get in.
    DxZRK.png

He even gave a few autographs this time.
    DxZS7.png

@Ojenn I love them so much. Thank you for Nicolette :)
    DxZT3.png

After the awards show and so much sadness it was time to get back to celebrating with the family. One thing Sean and Nicolette do well together is entertain.
    DxZWP.png

Their parties are always good. I still can’t believe Trevor is a teen and Sean isn’t even a father yet!
    DxZY3.png

Livvy’s not sad, I’m not sure why she’s pulling that face, but Nicolette is because she just went into labor in the middle of her party!
    DxZZ4.png

She waited to tell Sean until things were winding down. Then they were off to the hospital!
    Dy00C.png

Welcome little Aimee! Please have brilliant green eyes so you can be my heir!
    Dy01r.png
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I'm really happy that Island Living was announced. The island EP for TS3 was my absolute favorite, and since I got Seasons a tropical EP was top of my list. I can't wait to take my sims out to swim in the ocean, and with dolphins and mermaids too! I must admit the jet ski's were the selling point for me. Ever since I was a little girl owning a jet ski has been like peak luxury to me :joy: I didn't watch the livestream but I did hear that a Magic pack was announced too. That's super exciting. I totally think Pablita would make an awesome witch @Kiwicantdie :wink: And there's a Moshino or something pack too? That like a brand or something? Am I completely out of the loop or...? Anyway, comment time!

@OJenn - Hang in there! Only 10 weeks left! :heart:

@Kiwicantdie - I'm glad you survived because I totally would've been requesting you find a way to update from the grave lol I hope you're feeling better! Thanks for linking me to the mods! I was gonna install them asap but since the new pack is coming soon I might hold off to make sure everything works and/or gets updated after the patch. Apparently it's gonna be a big one. The crime scenes are pretty fun, but like you said kinda creepy. You never get any info on what the actual crime was, but I automatically assume murder :lol: I've basically got this whole murder scenario in my head of what happened at my 1st challenge house. It involves crazed children... anyway lol on to your update, which I loved :heart: I really love how your town is turning out. All of the houses and community lots totally fit the feel of Willow Creek. Pauline's house is the cutest. I seriously want all of your builds. The living space is so open and perfectly decorated. Then the garage room is just pure genius! It looks beyond awesome :heart: All of the strand lighting, industrial pipes, rugs, and other decor totally give it the feel of a garage, yet a cozy one. It's super well done. Cody is such a cute pup, and I love his little area in Pauline's room. I was sad to see Adahy so bummed. He still managed to look pretty hot while playing basketball, even with his pout lol. I love that Cody stayed nearby. I can't wait to see Oliver and Lilianna's baby. I hope he/she is a redhead. Lilianna filthy and receiving a rose from Oliver is the greatest :lol: That's true love. OMG that lounge! :dizzy::love::heart: That's it. I need every one of your Willow Creek builds like now. The wedding space is PERFECT! Then the lounge itself is just akshdhashd I literally have no words. Did you plan out the community lots before you started building, or did perfection just kind of happen?? I need details. Pauline being impressed by Adahy's mischievousness is totally me lol I don't know what changed this update but he's suddenly like 1000x's more adorable to me? The pictures of them playing and cuddling by the fountain were the best. The lighting, scenery, and subject matter was all just perfect :heart: omg Pauline's face when Cody started howling at the screen :joy: He totally ruined their Netflix and Chill. Well, almost.

@debjameswhite - I always love seeing the siblings families after they've moved out. Chris and Livvy's family is adorable. I love that the boys got their Dad's dark hair, and the only girl is a redhead like Mom :lol: I'm really interested to see Atticus and Branden's kids as they age. With such pretty Mom's they're bound to be some attractive sims. Then Maura :smile: It's good to see her happy as well. I almost forgot about her :frowning: Sorry Maura! How's Stefani's family coming along? I love that shot of Sean picking up his phone in his tux while in his beautifully decorated office :wink: Nicolette's little baby bump is so cute! She's seriously one of the cutest pregnant sims I've seen in awhile. And her bond with her cat is pretty darn cute too. Uncle Luca looked so cool dressed as security! Sean dedicating his award to his Dad was very sweet :heart: I always love how he's willing to play the violin for his fans. His Dad set a great example in how to treat your fans. Then that kiss pic :love: They're such a great couple. The shot of them preparing to entertain in the kitchen is a great one. I love how it shows they work as a team and put family first. Welcome baby Aimee! I hope she's everything you wish for!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 22: Family

Of course Sean took to fatherhood right away. Also when my daughter looked over my shoulder at Sean she said, “Why does the man of the house look like a 14 year old skater dude?” Yeah I never gave him an adult makeover. Sorry, no, I’m not.
    DA0jE.png

It’s so adorable when he tries to chat with Apollo about life. Apollo really listens!
    DA0kb.png

Sean serenades his baby girl.
    DA0lj.png

Poor little Boots was wandering the streets not feeling well.
    DA0mc.png

One of the neighbors called Nicolette and let her know. She immediately went in search of him.
    DA0qk.png

It didn’t take her long to find him.
    DA0rq.png

Strait to the vet for you Mr. Kitty!
    DA0sp.png

Luckily the vet could fix him right up.
    DA0tm.png

Sean and Nicolette are always throwing parties and I FINALLY remembered to try a costume party! I didn’t know they would just pick their own costumes.
    DA0us.png
    DA0uJ.png

There were a lot of duplicates :)
    DA0vi.png

Something was really under Kiara’s skin.
    DA0vT.png

She was angry and Atticus was sad. Sean tried to help.
    DA0wU.png

He seemed to pull it off.
    DA0xi.png

In general, everyone seemed to have a great time.
    DA0yD.png

Of course Aimee got a lot of attention.
    DA0z1.png

In fact some of the guests didn’t leave even when the party was over and Sean was cleaning up!
    DA0zu.png

While all this was going on, Apollo aged up into a poodle with a bad cut!
    DA0Ab.png

Sean finally got to the top of the writing skill.
    DDv6D.PNG

Of course all this propelled him to the next level of fame.
    DDv2h.PNG

Sean’s reputation got him a job offer in the writing career.
    DDv5P.PNG

He decided to give it a try. He didn’t need the job, so there was no pressure.
    DA0Bc.png

Nicolette spent more time bonding with Aimee.
    DA0Ct.png

She invited Kiara over to try and become closer to her sister-in-law. Kiara really enjoyed the outdoor TV.
    DA0E4.png

Little Aimee aged up on Harvest Day which was great because everyone got to see her!
    DA0EV.png

Calling people to the Grand Meal is always Sean’s favorite part.
    DA0Gk.png

Happy family.
    DA0Hb.png

Aimee’s room got a fun makeover.
    DA0Hz.png

Once she was tucked in, Sean got to hang out with his brother.
    DA0Ir.png

Apollo is his shadow. He’s never far from Sean.
    DA0Ju.png

Here’s a mandatory cute toddler picture!
    DA0Kb.png

Mom does her share as well. She’s making sure Aimee learns the important things.
    DA0Lm.png

She also makes sure her daughter stays clean!
    DA0LU.png

Aimee loves Apollo and the feeling is mutual.
    DA0ML.png

If Sean’s not home, then Apollo is following Aimee.
    DA0Na.png

There have been 3 house fires so the Wests are trying a smaller rug. I hope this works.
    DA0NS.png

Sean loves his violin. I really love when a sim takes to something all on their own.
    DA0OZ.png

This is when things started to get…crazy. Nicolette was out and about when she saw this poor little kitty. What as she supposed to do?
    DA0Qi.png

She was very sweet and friendly.
    DA0QU.png

Of course she wasn’t leaving without her.
    DA0Rp.png

Just one problem. She also saw this little lady.
    DA0S4.png

How could she take in one and not the other?
    DA0Sx.png

They clearly needed her.
    DA0SS.png

They went straight to the vet. She didn’t want to bring anything bad home to Boots!
    DA0TK.png

Don’t worry Boots, your still my favorite!
    DA0Um.png

This one made herself at home right away!
    DA0UU.png

As did this one :)
    DA0VE.png

Boots hid.
    DA0W0.png

Poor Sean has no idea what’s going on.
    DA0WO.png

Sean had his siblings over for a movie.
    DA0Y1.png

Atticus wasn’t feeling well so he spent the night. Nicolette is suggesting Sean move to the guest room with her!
    DA0Zf.png

Atticus realized he was in the wrong bed though and he left for the guest room himself. The move was appreciated.
    DA10p.png

The next day they got the news that Uncle Phoenix and Uncle Luca had both passed away.
    DDv7e.PNG

Sean was pretty down about it.
    DA10X.png

Kade is the only one of Flynn’s children left alive.
    DDvep.png

Aimee discovered kitties are as nice to love on as puppies.
    DA133.png

Which was good because Apollo was currently dedicating his time to Sean.
    DA13O.png

Nicolette kept her busy while Daddy worked.
    DA14e.png

Later one of her brothers came over and they had fun goofing around.
    DA14Y.png

They cracked themselves up!
    DA15p.png
  • Options
    @OJenn I hope you're doing well <3 I'm glad you're still here!

@debjameswhite you're killing me with all those kittens and puppies! I love seeing the pics of the families from the household section, it always feels like you're progressing so much. Also pregnant lady + cat is l o v e, how could it be any different? :joy: I'm so glad that Sean won the award for best book. He's so precious for dedicating it to his dad, I'm almost tearing up. Awww little Aimee <3 welcome to the sim world! I bet she loves his young skater dad :joy: - can I just tell you how glad I am to see so many parties in your game? lol I no longer feel alone in my current party storm. And after all, it's always a plus seeing all the relatives hanging out around the house instead of just forgetting about each other. Aimee aged up such a cutie! She's so precious and she looks so kind too! I can't really tell which parent she took after, but I'm sure she'll turn out into a gorgeous sim. I might have missed that: does she have green eyes? Also: Nicolette is me when it comes to cats. Literally me :joy: I would adopt every single last one of them. Same girl, same!

@Heckstress17 I saw the announcement too! Would a witch vampire be... overkill?? :joy: because I'm totally going to do it if it's possible, I swear. Anyway, sorry for linking the mods right around patch day lol... I'm sure they're going to break one way or the other, so I'm prepared to take them out for a little while. The community lots of that area are just all random builds I came up with and it shows since I didn't know how to make them :joy: ... I've begun building from reference now, I think it might be much better this way. I'm super glad you like them tho! <3 as soon as I fix and upload them, I'll make sure to tell you. I'm also glad that you find Adahy more adorable as a matter or fact he's so cute that when he's fully dressed sometimes I have the feeling I'm actually playing a lesbian couple *coff* :joy: anyway: you can bet this time that I'm the one requesting from the grave you find a way to update :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Hey what's up! It's me, an idiot who just typed up a huge comment and update post and accidentally closed it out without saving a draft :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: Let's try this again :tired_face:

@Kiwicantdie - Your comment about practically having a lesbian couple killed me :joy: Some guys are smokin' hot, but poor Adahy definitely falls into that adorable category. Not a bad category to be in, but I'm sure as a dude Adahy would prefer not to be in the same category as puppies and kittens lol Anyway, yeaaaaah it's a bad time to try new mods. I'm sure mcc and the lighting mods I use are gonna break with the new update too. It's such a pain, but as I've learned trying to go vanilla in the past, some mods are essential. I'll deal with the annoyance, and once everything is updated and what not I'm totally installing the slice of life mod you linked me. I'm itching to just test it out now... Oh and no rush or pressure on uploading your lots. Just know if you ever do I'll totally use them. Which reminds me I need to get Brooklyn uploaded. I hope she's still pretty without her CC :lol:

@debjameswhite - Teenage skater dude is totally my type so I 100% approve of Sean not getting an adult makeover :lol: Aimee as she grows up probably won't feel the same way lol Nicolette's hair looks so blonde and pretty in those shots of her running off to rescue Boots. You're so good about taking your animals to the vet. It really makes me miss having a pet. I think I need to change that :wink: Oh wow I wouldn't have guessed that Apollo would grow up to be a poodle! It does annoy me that the puppies all look the same regardless of their breed. I still love Apollo, but puppies can be very misleading in this game. Hooray for a costume party! I don't have the Halloween pack so I've wondered how the guest costumes worked. It's good you don't have to dress them all yourself. Apparently being a clown was hot this Halloween. Tough guy Jace sitting at the table in his little hat cracked me up lol! It was nice of Nicolette to invite Kiara over. Also nice to see that room getting some use. It reminds me of a lanai and makes me think of home in FL :heart: I was gushing to @Kiwicantdie last time I commented about her building/decorating skills and I must say I feel the same way about your stuff. Your houses and community lots have been above and beyond lately. I've seriously loved how you've laid out and styled everything. I would totally use your lots if you ever wanted to upload them. In fact do you think I could get away with using your lots in Windenburg and just using my own family in them?? :lol: Probably not, but my building mojo is just non existent and I really love everything you've made. Anyway, back to your update! Toddler Aimee is the cutest! I love her little pink outfit. Seeing her getting attention from Mom, Dad and even Apollo was great. She's a very loved little one. omg Nicolette adopting all the sick stray kitties is so me :lol: Good for her! How does she build relationships up so fast to be able to adopt them? I've tried bringing in strays and they're never friendly enough with my sims to have the option. It was so sad to see Kade as the only living child of Flynn's :frowning: I can't believe it's been so long that they're all gone now. That bummed me out a bit, but that's life. Awesome update!

And now to grant a request from the grave @Kiwicantdie :wink: here's an update!

Life in the city is treating Brooklyn well. This is her view while she "trolls the forums" :lol:
    YiyKnDh.png

She's come a long way since her angelic toddler days (whoa major Pablita deja vu @Kiwicantdie lol) Her neighbors are always up partying and woohooing at max volume. At least her apartment views make up for the neighbors.
    9y7HLyG.png

Her no nonsense attitude is perfect for her line of work. She was able to get a confession from this girl quite quickly.
    JIK5zmC.png

and has been making arrest left and right. Unfortunately she's still only a level 2 detective though.
    pL9DO8M.png

Though it is pretty unprofessional to be taking selfies with witnesses while on the job. Even if the witness happens to be your best friend :lol:
    qeDZcQA.png

I'm not sure what Oliver thought he saw in this random house in Willow Creek but his witness statement was completly unusable lol
    sUst05f.png

After a long work week Brooklyn was happy to be home for the holidays :smile:
    I4tSqsc.png

It was nice to have a place big enough to decorate. The apartment she grew up in barely fit a tree so it was special for Livvy to get to decorate with her daughter.
    plCLPnV.png

She tried her hardest to be happy, but nearly all of her friends have been passing away, and the day before Christmas Livvy found out her brother's also died. :disappointed:
    DItPPVX.png

With the death of her Uncles, who were younger then her parents, Brooklyn recognized how important it was to spend time with her parents.
    Ot3QrVH.png
    ij3zsgV.png

She and her Dad chatted at the table while Mama Livvy cooked up a grand meal. Brooklyn thought about inviting one of the guys she had started seeing, but decided it was too soon in both relationships for spending a holiday with her family.
    0kICcb3.png

Soon enough Livvy was proudly calling their little 3 person family to dinner.
    tS7aHWk.png

I was ready to take some great family shots but River refused to sit at the table. *insert eyeroll emoji here*
    gmIl7g6.png

It was still a great Christmas, even if picky Brooklyn wasn't thrilled with her gift :tongue:
    Yf8UItz.png

Brooklyn had planned to stay in on new years but when Oliver called to tell her something was going down at the ruins she knew she couldn't stay in.
    dPvALHs.png

They partied till practically the break of dawn.
    GhugSnw.png

Which gave River and Livvy some time alone. :heart:
    78niema.png
    2o8Q9Xa.png

They watched the ball drop and then put on a movie. They were so cute cuddled up together like teenagers.
    lFBhVdJ.png

Well they were cute. Until River shused his wife and she looked like she was literally going to slap him :joy:
    Rb6lUug.png

The next morning tragedy struck. River's time had finally come.
    tWhnVmr.png

Livvy pleaded for her husbands life but the grim reaper showed no mercy.
    pgxMjpr.png

Obviously the girls were upset but even Grim couldn't control himself :joy:"WHY oh why!? River NOOOOO" okay tone it down Grim. You had a chance to grant Livvy's request and let him live and what did you do? You said no. Now you're upset? Mhmm it's tough being the reaper of souls.
    UFhSbkg.png

I'm like trying to take pics of this touching moment with the daughter comforting her now widowed Mother but then there's grim having a complete mental breakdown in the background :joy::lol:
    BlIPj46.png

Anyway, Brooklyn immediately called work and told them she'd be taking time off. Poor Livvy looked so lost.
    06kTk9c.png

After putting on a tough face for her Mom, Brooklyn went to the gym to be around her friends while Livvy napped. I almost made her flirt with Oliver in her depressed and desprate state, and that's when Lexi (her only other friend and Jace's daughter) showed up and started flirting. I completely forgot they dated as teens. I wonder why mcc hasn't married them yet...?
    HkQGESa.png

It's okay though, because later that night on her walk back home Brooklyn ran into Victor. To my surprise there seems to be more of a spark then I realized. I'm glad Brooklyn seems to be choosing because I fear Livvy's time is soon and I don't want Brook to be alone.
    YEL6dNz.png

That's it for now! My hubby works tonight so that means sim time :smiley:

• Options
    @Kiwicantdie I haven't announced it yet, but YES she does have dad's green eyes! I love Aimee so much.

@Heckstress17 Oh I want to cry for you!! I'm glad you still gave us an update though! All of my Windenburg lots are on the gallery. I did not put any of the houses up yet though as they were only existed houses redecorated. I could put up Sean's house if you didn't think it's overkill. I love the house inside but I'm not a big fan of how it looks on it's tiny little lot! I love just about every community lot I did though :)

Can you imagine how expensive that view would be in real life? It's so gorgeous! It's so funny seeing her so angry! Poor thing! I love seeing her being a police officer! It's so funny after seeing that I went back to see who my officer was and I thought it must be in Brindleton Bay but it was all the way back to Oasis Springs! My officer was Gareth!! So long ago! My brain wants Oliver to be the mate so badly!! It gives me an idea for another challenge but that wouldn't really work because we'd all have to be playing at the same speed and that never works!! hehe Poor Livvy, it's so hard when everyone starts dying. I feel bad for her. She looked happy enough calling the family to dinner though. I'm glad River and Livvy had some time together before he passed. So sad :( Stupid Grim. Sometimes I like to pretend he just doesn't exist. Oooo OK well when I saw her with Victor, I felt a little bit better about the mate not being Oliver!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 23: From Sweet to Horrific

These two cannot get over their little girl.
    DDvmI.png

They are both over the moon.
    DDvnC.png

Of course Nicolette has a few other loves in her life that she cannot get enough of!
    DDvor.png

It was Winterfest time and the family was excited to experience it with a little one.
    DDvpo.png

Even if she wasn’t quite interested yet.
    DDvq6.png

Apollo just wants to go for a walk!
    DDvqD.png

Nicolette was happy to finish up on her own and she finally got some interest from Aimee.
    DDvrw.png

What is this?
    DDvsB.png

She may not understand Winterfest yet, but she does understand all these new kitties!
    DDvtq.png

Of course there was a family party, and this year Nicolette was in charge of dinner!
    DDvtL.png

To my great surprise, Livvy showed up pregnant!
    DDvuC.png

The three happy sister-in-laws took the time to chat!
    DDvvx.png

I just have to show this boy Marc. The child of Kiara and Atticus. I love him.
    DDvwz.png

Aimee is making friends with Great Grandpa Caleb while Mom is making friends with the new kitties.
    DDvxF.png

I don’t know why, but I get the feeling in this picture that Christopher has just said the wrong thing.
    DDvyO.png

There was actually one more celebration to have this Winterfest. It was also Sean’s birthday.
    DDvzm.png

They celebrated again after everyone went home but of course Apollo would not be left out.
    DDvAi.png

I’m going to close with this horrifying event. Sean was invited to a charity event in a park. In the middle of winter.
    DDvCk.png

The game advised there might be some issues with this event…even though I’m a guest and not the organizer!
    DDvCJ.PNG

I was so horrified, there are no pictures. Four sims died this night. Sean did not make a donation. I’m pretty sure there’s a law suit pending.
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie - Thanks I am trying to hang in there, work has been busy too on top of everything else. I am hoping for some game time this week or weekend.

@debjameswhite - Lol your daughter’s comment about Sean made me laugh so hard! Sean has his own style of course. Aww poor boots, good thing Nicollette was able to get him to the vet. Poor Apollo, that haircut is pretty horrible haha. Sean looks very grown up in his new work outfit with his tie. And its nice to see Nicolette getting some time with the baby too. New kitties for Nicolette yay!

@Heckstress17 - I love that Brooklyn is a cop, I definitely think its suits her! Aww how sweet it is to see Livvy and Brooklyn together, I still enjoy watching my sims decorate the tree Christmas is my favorite time of year <3 Its always tough seeing Grimm come and poor Livvy looks like she needs more hugs. I’m glad Brooklyn has her eyes set on a guy, hopefully her mom can at least see her married off before she passes away.
  • Options
    Awww yes I love waking up to more updates from you guys, it's my favorite kind of morning <3
    I'll update too today, so brb :wink:

@Heckstress17 nooo the pain of losing forum posts is just too much. It happened to me so many times before I'm now used to save draft every other minute :joy: thanks for hearing my call tho! I've been missing your updates for a while <3 Brooklyn's back <3 lol I love seeing her becoming such a strong & bossy young lady. Teach them neighbors how to behave, Brook! Of course Oliver had to be at the crime scene to be a witness........... are we sure that maybe he's not the criminal you're looking for and he's just acting nice??? :joy: the pic of your Winterfest party made me so emotional (& I'm always emotional by default so it was pretty bad). It was so beautiful seeing this small family spending time together... the three of them, at least one last time. River and Livvy had such a nice time together on new year, they really were an adorable couple. My heart broke when I saw River go the very next morning. I mean- I'm super sad, but Grim is making me laugh???? What the heck, Grim???? :joy: I swear, this game is one of a kind. I was glad to see Oliver and Lexy again! I hope mccc takes the wheel and does something about their relationship. I'm really hyped about Brooklyn being closer to choosing her mate! There might have been a few hiccups on her dates with Victor, but they look really good together <3

@debjameswhite aaaaaaaaaaw look at Nicolette hugging little Aimee <3 I adore the fact that this girl is getting showered with love from her parents, she's so precious! I honestly can't wait to see how she turns out when she ages up! And it's Winterfest in your game too! I'm loving this so much. It's like double the fun to me. Aimee not understanding what the heck is going on is 100% accurate, but at least she has the kitties <3 ... and for a little girl like her I bet it's the most fun ever. Gz to Livvy for the pregnancy, I love seeing the family grow even bigger. Marc is super cute, I'm so impressed! I mean, he couldn't turn out bad-looking anyway, considered his genes :blush: Apollo you better turn around and get out of the room :joy: ... but.... but what the heck happened??? Four deaths all at once??? Thank god none of your sims passed away like that :anguished: you got me really scared there for a second.

KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    aaand I'm back for the update :blush:

Nothing major happened in my game, besides the fact that Cody aged up :joy:

DRnxp99.png

Adahy and Pauline are both busy parenting their dog, and like every first-time parent they're not able to be as strict as they should :joy:

7kt2bFz.png

Life's been good. I've never seen them so happy in a long time, tbh.

Jpf5Oof.png

They received the news pretty soon after my last game session.
    I can't crop images for the life of me for plum sakes
    Anyway, now Oliver's a proud parent of twin girls <3 I wasn't expecting mccc to hit me with twins again but... we know how it is. Kudos for the twinning names, tho, that surprised me quite a lot! - in a good way.

NYHgLI0.png

Adahy's nowhere close to becoming a real parent unless risky woohoo decides to strike, so for the time being he's enjoying his morning runs with Cody. I'm kinda sad that Clover and Pablo passed before being able to meet any grandkiddo, but it's fine. I'm not going to have an "Oliver repeat" if my sims aren't ready :joy:

lSQ4TFl.png

The only problem with Cody is that he loves glitching away towards outer space whenever they go for a run :joy:
    Where are you going u silly dog???

EIbCGl8.png

Both Adahy and Pauline decided to get a job.

ZZv65ym.png

In @Heckstress17 's fashion, I'm going back to old playable jobs <3

rCLJSaF.png

I've taken the chance to rebuild Willow Creek's hospital right away.
    Too bad it was hella cloudy when I was taking pictures.

0NAOfgf.png

YurEEHx.png

The only issue I have is that... I built this with my nephew, looking at photo references, and... he said that the building looks like a.......... :expressionless: I mean, he's not wrong :joy::joy::joy: he's twelve, but he's definitely not wrong. And now I can't unsee it :joy:

2UFB0e8.png

DiItbex.png

Anyway, ding-dong jokes aside, here's a few pics I've taken of the inside.

nRpAgqe.png

SD1VUZw.png

gOMyN4l.png

erYuzhc.png

UngVgfr.png

yVFefLN.png

Q4yxBM5.png

AENFyTl.png

kF1oEwE.png

QT8ouHR.png

Adahy's loving his new job.

Ej8tCws.png

Maybe it's the sexy posters in the lab that are making him enjoy his time at the hospital :smirk:

4DQo86d.png

He had to take care of a lot of kids in his first days, some of which did not have the luck to be treated super well.
    I mean, the boy gotta make some mistakes to improve, right? :grin:

uFW5HIx.png

Even Hilary got hospitalized. I was not expecting her to rock those earrings tho xD

4YsWlrp.png

Adahy admitted her to the nicest room.

RUj3NRp.png

As he was busy working, I noticed this new moodlet. That's what I call one big improvement, considered how much he's been depressed in the past.

wSv7pCq.png

When Adahy's home, I've been trying to work on his aspiration. First of all, it's hell. Second, am I the only one that can't finish event parties because the actions don't count even if they're being completed? I don't know what's going on, but I think I might be having some bugs with the parties.

Still, that's always a good excuse for inviting friends & family over <3

jcYa6ow.png

Grilled cheese party :joy:
    I've found out why Oliver's always blushy. He's been enjoying booze lately. He autonomously gets himself drunk every time I invite him over :joy:

kY3Bzwg.png

Pablita came too.

09P3JLW.png

Anyway, a few days later it was already time to meet the twinsies. I waited for them to turn into toddlers before going back to the old house. Adahy was really happy to see his two tiny nieces.

G9VECvW.png

Meet Jaylah, the heir of Salali's eye genes :joy:

uR4ktHO.png

And Amiyah, the redhead <3

zWiFlZX.png

I'm actually super happy of the way they turned out. I love that they're so different and have a little bit of both parents really well mixed in them. Don't know what kind of relationship they have tho :joy:

JPWfN17.png

They're both adorable, but I think I might have a favorite.

8gyqqVP.png

Pauline felt a little bit of baby fever when she saw the girls.
    "They're so cute! Ad, we could make 219791246218378124653243 of them!"

xdBI04c.png

Be careful what you wish for Pauline :joy:pls NO mccc I beg you DON'T
    As I said, Adahy and Pauline are still not ready to become parents, but they did enjoy spending some time with these precious girls.

D9ftaqp.png

Two styles of parenting :joy:

gMhveOi.png

Moving on: summer arrived in my game. I created a custom holiday for that and celebrated one more time with the whole fam. The best thing is, one of the requirements is streaking :mrgreen: -- no shame, go!

iLqxsGF.png

UazqUX5.png

Before the guests arrived, a once again fully dressed Pauline managed to set the house on fire.

XrEKY0o.png

Nothing bad happened, tho. Of course Adahy had his nieces come over to play in the water.

gX1aA3g.png

J95buek.png

zeHMfJD.png

Then it was finally time for the adults to live life to the fullest :joy: slip&sliding till sunset :joy:
    I need to build a public pool dang it!

420rdFn.png

mxTChRW.png

xE08eC3.png

Steve's still the hottest :sunglasses:

GLowfll.png

Curtis had an accident. Good thing Adahy's a doctor now :joy:

kHqypS8.png

hTcIUiz.png

I call this one the "first-time mother of twins" :joy:

q3dUFn0.png

eLxDWIy.png

Once the guests went home, Adahy and Pauline stayed outside playing with water balloons till midnight.

0Ac1o60.png

Adahy didn't stand a chance against her.

SeU3ctr.png

But I think it might have just been Pauline's plan all along: keeping him wet & naked :smirk:

n2jKMh3.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie I LOVE beagles!! I have such a soft spot for them! My first dog as a child was a beagle mix. Seeing the 2 of them paying him so much attention just makes me happy. Haha! I love how the game named the twins! They are adorable and perfect!! Oooo I keep thinking about the freelance career! It's what I had actually planned for Sean but he didn't need it and then writing...I love your hospital. I have to say I can't quite figure out what it is your nephew think it...oh never mind <snicker> I think I just figured it out! Anyways, I like it and think you did a good job! It's much better than the standard one. He's going to be a great doctor! Your streaking activity is great! I love it hehe. I also loved the little outdoor party with the cute little nieces! I love how it looks like everyone is having so much fun. Another great update :)
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 24: Vampires, Pets and Everything In Between

Turns out Vampires, when they’re family, make pretty good baby sitters. Yes, this is Aimee who also had a birthday right after her Dad.
    DDvMK.png

In fact everyone was getting close to Caleb. (I still do not know how I did this.)
    DDvNQ.png

Aimee is especially enamored with Grandpa. “He’s so cool!”
    DDvOI.png

Sean has reached the point where the paparazzi are a constant presence.
    DDvPE.png

He was in a good mood, so he gave a small performance.
    DDvQk.png

This bought him and his family some quiet time.
    DDvQV.png

Another family party for New Years.
    DDvRD.png

They love the huge screening room.
    DDvSn.png

Nicolette made sure Sean got a kiss to celebrate and I don’t think Kiara and Atticus were too far behind.
    DDvTI.png

The ladies decided they wanted to learn violin as a surprise to Sean.
    DDvUj.png

Nicolette couldn’t stop practicing however and Sean discovered her. He was pretty touched.
    DDvUV.png

Nicolette brought home another cat that she planned to foster out, but it made her sad so she couldn’t let him go.
    DDvVL.png

Caleb tried to bestow a gift of his own on Sean, but Sean had to politely refuse.
    DDvXt.PNG

This is the current status of Spencer’s children. Yes Chris and Livvy had added another! So did Kiara and Atticus.
    DDvY4.PNG

There was a little switch up! The family traveled to Atticus’s house for a change! There was a huge fire while they visited. Very stressful!
    DDx0G.png

Sean had his nephew Trevor over for a game of chess.
    DDx18.png

Little Aimee is hard at work on her school projects.
    DDx1M.png

And her hard work paid off!
    DDx2W.png

Sean reading with his cat Boots.
    DDx1Y.png

While Mama and Tiger play by the fire.
    DDx3O.png

They’re pretty sweet cats.
    DDx4x.png

They even let Apollo hang out sometimes.
    DDx5Z.png

Sean is just cranking out one accomplishment after another!
    DDx6F.PNG

While he was doing that, Nicolette had to take a trip with all 5 of her furry pals.
    DDx7b.PNG

Aimee finally let her father hear her play and he was instantly in love.
    DDx8l.png

Aimee has been making friends with her cousins. This is Atticus’s daughter Lola.
    DDx9P.png

We finally lost the final Kade. I was so impressed that Sean knew every single one of his aunts and uncles. It was a lot of heartache to get through. Fortunately his fame quirk of emotional bomb helped him stay sad for a shorter amount of time.
    DDxad.PNG
  • Options
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 25: Spotlight

With the publishing of another excellent book Sean’s fame skyrocketed.
    DDFCV.PNG

The silver screen came calling and in true silver screen fashion they wanted control over the script. Sean knew he wasn’t a script writer and that things always changed in movies. This was a great opportunity for him and his family so he agreed.
    DDFDf.PNG

It paid off with more money but more work as well!
    DDFFC.PNG

It had been weeks if not months since Sean and Nicolette had had a proper date so they took each other out for a nice night to celebrate and catch up.
    DDFkv.png

Of course it was only minutes before the paparazzi showed up. Sean took a page out of his father’s book and gave them a show.
    DDFmg.png
    DDFmo.png

For the most part, they do their best to ignore the cameras.
    DDFn1.png

When they got home that night they saw someone else was tucking little Aimee in for them.
    DDFnL.png

In the morning they all had a nice breakfast at their little table.
    DDFoR.png

It was a leisurely day and they started with games.
    DDFpA.png

Later Grandpa Caleb was over. He was horrified about all the paparazzi attention his family was getting.
    DDFs3.png

Nicolette told him she was worried that things were starting to get to Sean even though he seemed to be taking it in stride.
    DFFzW.png

The pets were worried about Sean too.
    DDFtC.png

Fortunately, little Aimee was oblivious to it all.
    DDFu2.png

She’s just happily getting her school stuff done.
    DDFuI.png

There was more stress to add on to as well. The sad thing about having 5 pets in the home. This was a shock to me. I thought Tiger’s time was approaching. I didn’t expect Boots to go first!
    DDFw1.png

Poor little Mama cat wailed.
    DDFx8.png

Then just when everything had settled back down Tiger did go. They can’t take much more…but more is coming.
    DDFy7.png

Sean was sad, but he knew how much the kitties meant to Nicolette.
    DDFzg.png

She tried to keep it together for Aimee’s sake.
    DDFzy.png

Another fire in the ceiling distracted all of them.
    DDFAx.png

The next one to go was Mama cat. She seemed to be so peaceful.
    DDFBI.png

But then in a heartbeat she was also gone.
    DDFC9.png

On one final note, Livvy and Chris just can’t stop.
    DDFGK.PNG
  • Options
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 26: They All Grow Up

In a blink of an eye little Aimee became a teen and the minute she did Grandpa Caleb was inviting her over.
    DDFQ7.PNG

Of course she went right away.
    DDFR7.png

At first I wondered why he stood outside with an umbrella.
    DDFRy.png

Funny, he also jogs with one.
    DDFTF.png

They actually ended up just going back to Aimee’s house. He had a gift for her. Nothing dark! Just a new way of making music!
    DDFUb.png

Nicolette also continued working on her violin. She was getting quite good now.
    DG6Lg.png

Poor Aimee needs a room makeover but she’s discovered she can just stream whatever mundane thing she’s doing and people will watch.
    DG6LF.png

If she wasn’t doing school work she was hanging out with her cousins.
    DDG82.png

OK people…you didn’t really expect Nicolette to be happy with just one cat did you? She adopted another ragdoll to keep her and Peanut Butter company. Please meet Precious. :)
    DDG94.png

It was good timing because that very day they lost their boy Apollo.
    DDG9k.png

Despite his heartbreak, Sean had an event to attend that night. “Dad? Are you watching?” His spot was right next to Spencer’s.
    DDGaj.png

Of course his girls were there with him.
    DDGbt.png

When it was go time, Aimee whipped out her little droid.
    DDGeQ.png
    DG6PN.png
    DDGob.png

Then it was inside for the award’s show.
    DDGoE.png

Sean won an award for being the creative force behind the latest smash hit.
    DDGpJ.png

Peanut Butter and new kitty Precious seem to have a love hate relationship.
    DDGqy.png
    DDGqL.png
    DDGqY.png

Regardless, before long, this little lady was expecting.
    DDGrQ.png

The fighting stopped, but the loving did not.
    DDGsy.png

Aimee was still really sad about Apollo though. She was having a hard time focusing on school so Dad helped.
    DDGsY.png

Nothing they could say seemed to help.
    DDGuh.png

One night Spencer and Nicolette were enjoying some private time on the deck.
    DDGvg.png

There was an intruder on the premises though!
    DDGvX.png

Nicolette went to speak with her trying to keep Sean calm.
    DDGzu.PNG

This is private property! You can’t just come up here!
    DDGya.png

The woman seemed to care, she seemed to get it.
    DDGAR.png

Nicolette hurried Sean off to work and the woman left to do her job. Her work here was done.
    DDGxi.png

This little one was just getting bigger and bigger.
    DDGC7.png
    DDGCg.png

In the middle of her deep sleep she went into labor.
    DDGCP.png

Where there was one, there were suddenly four! Look at Dad patiently waiting inside.
    DDGFd.png

Right after poor little Precious got sick and had to go to the vet.
    DDGFW.png

Fixed up in no time!
    DDGGg.png

Meanwhile, Aimee decided to step up her game and move to video.
    DDGGW.png

She signed with Dinky Beats though so she is not leaving music behind!
    DDGHv.PNG

Aww it’s been forever since I had a child doing their homework in their parents’ room while they slept!
    DDGIg.png

Before we knew it Harvest Fest rolled around. Livvy was an invited guest, but for some reason she showed up as the caterer.
    DDGJ0.png

Everyone had a great time but Aimee is starting to feel a little anxious about being around family so much.
    DDGJX.png

It really started popping out at a charity event they went to. Look at that face!
    DDGKS.png

Sean tried to turn her mood with some jokes but it only made it worse.
    DDGLu.png

Still, she did find him somewhat amusing.
    DDGLU.png

Then, the night took a turn for the worse.
    DDGMg.PNG

I don’t know what Nicolette did, but Sean was not happy and wanted none of her advances.
    DDGMX.png

While he’s quick to anger, he’s also quick to forgive and after just a few minutes of lamenting.
    DDGNT.png

All was right again.
    DDGOf.png

Then a tiny fan showed up.
    DDGON.png

Of course Sean gave him an autograph.
    DDGPy.png

However he also got something a bit more sinister that night.
    DDGPQ.PNG
  • Options
    @debjameswhite aaaw you're spoiling me so much with all these updates! <3 you know it's all your fault that I created Cody?? :joy: seeing your sims constantly play with their pets actually made me realize that I didn't have any animal in game and I badly wanted one. I'm glad you love beagles, I like them a lot! Tho if it were for me my game would be overrun with cats :tongue: Back to your update: lol I'm still trying to figure out how Caleb inserted himself into this family tree, but I have to say it's really awesome seeing him babysit Aimee xD. As long as he keeps his fangs to himself lol. Speaking about Aimee, she grew up so beautifully! Nicolette and Aimee playing violin like Sean <3 oh my heart. I love that they both decide to learn some violin. OMG your family tree... it's goals! I wish mine was that big! I love how Nicolette has literally no shame when it comes to adopting animals :joy: she's the reason why I had this huge pet fever. The only bad thing about it is that pets die so quickly and your heart is broken into pieces :cry: Sean reaching the top of fame is awesome, even if it comes with paparazzi. When I saw Sean enraged because of that intruder, I almost thought we were going to lose him! Emotional deaths are the worst. Teen Aimee is so gorgeous! She's such a good mix of both parents too, even if I see a lot of Sean in her. I can't believe that she aged up so fast but I ain't complaining 'cause I actually adore her. She's so pretty! I also love the fact that she's still into music, makin' her dad proud. Sean's probably feeling the stress caused by his fame. All those mood swings, poor thing :cry: still it's a good thing that he's able to feel better in a little while and take care even of the tiniest fans xD
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    another uneventful (?) update

Work's kinda been stressful for Adahy. For a few days, the summer weather didn't help either.

tKKMdN4.png

5nDmyUp.png

Good thing there's always a pup waiting for him at home.

0LlEOaC.png

Pauline's cooking skills are still the worst but the girl's trying :joy:

O9uD5ex.png

She went all in for her freelance writing job, so much that she broke her pc several times in a row.
    They need the money, anyway. The grind is real.

koAjeEV.png

Cody has been the best destress option for both of them at the moment.
    When the sun was shining during the hottest days, she tried to go for a few walks... but she had to wait for him to be finished with all those songs first :joy:

9uhO4fK.png

I love him so much.

Qsmlf1f.png

Adahy and Pauline have been both really busy working and getting pay raises, so I did my best to get them out of the house whenever there was a festival in town.

cZz44wF.png

Their love is just as strong as townies' obnoxiousness.

Fpmdf84.png

"I'm sure you don't mind me putting my face in between the two of you as you serenade your boyfriend right?"

AqmZJ0B.png

Townies still have the best outfits tho. Double socks for the kill.

33hw3z9.png

Adahy and Pauline love challenging one another. You can bet Adahy's a show-off.

dJI62AY.png

hfpG313.png

But Pauline never lets him win that easily.

cI8t2tc.png

AOzPQbu.png

The days of depression and solitude and not wanting to share the bed seem to be far behind as my fave lesbian couple they enjoy life to the fullest.

lgYWEuS.png

Just like Cody.

FASofts.png

Days of constant grind later, the Hijinks festival finally arrived and I couldn't wait to send them there.
    They decided to join opposite teams, of course.

MHrUUwY.png

I don't know what was going on between Ad and this pregnant townie, but that blush seemed suspicious xD

SLpvLmj.png

It didn't take him long to set his attention on the girl that really mattered.

kY8TdKn.png

Gloomy sim who?????

uswudBP.png

They spent the rest of the night pranking each other without mercy whatsoever :joy:

UuvF3m9.png

wYJb1Fy.png

kQKS59O.png

Once she realized she was almost going to lose, Pauline decided to unveil her secret weapon.

bnkYuOU.png

MPGt0aH.png

She probably thought that she was going to win, but Adahy had one last "prank" in his sleeve.

nL5n1rv.png

bFbH4qo.png

aOKDQd3.png

Bonus pic: an uninvited Oliver had been lurking right behind them the whole time :joy:
    I guess he's proud of his little brother.

8XcxUbj.png

Adahy won.

NO4eStz.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I'm due a bazillion comments for a ton of awesome updates but I want get this update up now before I fall too far behind. I'll be back to comment, promise!

Update! (trying out a new way of editing so things might look a bit different)

After the passing of her husband Livvy got a call from one of her best friends, and recent fellow widow :disappointed: I hope Clover's okay, it's no where near Halloween...
    2WXv2Ws.png

Livvy was relieved her friend hadn't shown up in her hot dog costume but she couldn't pretend to feel any kind of joy at time like this.
    dHL6v08.png

She vented about her sadness, and Clover was shocked to hear just how rough of a time her upbeat friend was having.
    SWiDxSB.png

Poor Livvy just couldn't get River off her mind.
    CTQUIM2.png

Thankfully by the end of the night Clover was able to get a smile out of her and she left the restaurant feeling slightly better.
    CjHMn5r.png

Brooklyn decided that she and her Mom needed something substantial to fill the void. She adopted a kitten with yellow eyes that she decided to call Sunny. :heart:
    8N4ABsR.png

Livvy was so excited to come home to the little kitten. She'd had a pet dog as a child and had always wanted another pet.
    p2rfnR9.png

Sunny was just what Livvy needed to help her move on.
    31mtrnQ.png

The kitten became like Livvy's shadow keeping her company wherever she went.
    JB63Fdt.png

and Livvy made sure to spoil her every chance she got.
    XCt5wUV.png

Meanwhile Brooklyn was taking her frustrations out at work. Being a "bad cop" during interrogations helped her let off steam, and proved to be quite effective. (I love this! The bad cop interactions are hilarious :lol: )
    pwjpJDA.png

Of the 3 guys in her life, Augustus was the only one to reach out to Brooklyn during her grief. He invited her over to his apartment and greeted her like this in the hallway. The chemistry between them is better than both potential mates combined :smirk:
    JlwmEqw.png

Augustus' apartment is always crowded so they ended up sitting in the park together.
    Vcftkf7.png

The mood was right, and Brooklyn decided they should woohoo in the observation tower.
    52CsN1A.png

Augustus wasn't going to tell her no...
    dEPmT31.png

Back home Livvy was able to find a bit of closure when River's ghost showed up and comforted her. :heart: As always Sunny was right by her side.
    Es3CmLG.png

She went back to bed and River then proceeded to cry over his own urn. I swear there's something in particular about this urn the upsets even the maid. I wonder if because he was a gloomy sim even in death his urn carries a little extra sadness with it...?
    LSKOzOa.png

Anyway, before they knew it Sunny was a full grown cat!
    QOehbKf.png

Livvy learned that her new best friend is spoiled, which is very fitting considering how she's treated, and therefore refuses to listen after being scolded. Sunny is pretty much into everything now :flushed:
    bFyLop2.png

But she's been a faithful therapy cat to her owner, and that far outweighs her sitting on and eating food off the counters.
    yXKEdN7.png

Then one morning Grim returned for Livvy. Brooklyn knew her Mom would want to be with her Dad, and didn't bother to beg Grim.
    6rK4aco.png

After making arraignments to take time off work Brooklyn booked it to the Vet in Brindleton Bay. Sunny was devastated by her owners death but being literally blue was not a side effect of depression.
    rwGgSpD.png

Brooklyn stood by and waited while Sunny was seen. She was so depressed and there was no hiding it.
    EtrtUeR.png

She texted her friends to let them know the news and was immediately texted back by Victor.
    YGd2Isc.png

(He invited her to his apartment but I accidentally bought it unfurnished so they had to go somewhere else, oops lol) They ended up back in Brindleton bay at the Seafood Shack. He was very attentive to her needs and made sure to give her lots of freedom to vent and ask for advice.
    q0tM5tM.png

She was very appreciative of his caring nature and the two became closer friends.
    bYIU7w1.png

With Victor and Sunny, Brooklyn felt like she was able to bounce back quicker then she had the first time she'd lost a parent.
    IsPl4PP.png

Then there was Augustus, who despite his evil nature had somehow found a way into her heart.
    dMQA4EI.png

She had promised she wouldn't lead him on, and supposed she wasn't, considering how she was starting to have very real feelings for him. It was clear in the way he looked at her that his feelings were equally real.
    rUNXi0d.png

He spoiled her with compliments and made her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world when they were together. While Victor was more reserved, holding in his feelings and stumbling when he'd occasionally express them. But the passion just wasn't there and with Augustus it seemed like the only thing that was. She had no idea what she was doing.
    NHdcqNq.png

For the time being she decided she'd just enjoy both of their company and let it blow up in her face later. Hopefully much later. Thank goodness for alcohol:wink:
    osjLBVv.png

Thankfully neither guy was pushing for more, and Brooklyn was content to leave things undefined with both of them. Augustus definitely had the edge romantically though.
    cuZJOgN.png

Her dates with both men have become more frequent, and now she's starting to feel a bit guilty for seeing them both.
    VsguzIw.png

Part of her feels like she should choose Victor, no contest. He's the nice guy, she's confident he'd never hurt her, he's reliable, and responsible, always makes her smile... but all of these things feel like she's describing a dog rather than the man she would marry. Even his choice of the Von Haunt estate as a date destination was a "safe" boring choice.
    TWo5AtU.png

On the rare occasions he'd be affectionate with her it just felt off. Always had since that first kiss.
    mrs3gkg.png

She couldn't say why exactly, but ultimately Victor just bored her to death...
    xpTsjfR.png

After work one day she invited him over and had planned to let him down gently.
    V1uwcha.png

but then one thing led to another...
    6ZCjz7s.png

and Brooklyn knew she wasn't cruel enough to break it off with him after this. At least the woohoo wasn't boring? :neutral:
    yohA5Q9.png

Oh and if you're wondering what happened to the other potential mate, Brooklyn ruled him out after this super unnecessary reply to her chain mail prank... :hushed:
    fKCzLAb.png

I'll leave you with this pic of Sunny. I think Victor and Brooklyn's little tryst may have had a negative effect on her :lol:
    TIpjvDO.png
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie I'm so glad you posted! I feel like I've been monopolizing the thread! Poor Adahy with that weather! Thank goodness he has sweet Cody at home to cuddle. Pauline's face while trying to cook is so cute. I don't understand how you got her to be this cute!!! I love the neighborhood you're in right now. I love those trees and seeing Pauline walking Cody just makes me sigh :) That face though. OMG I was reading the pranking business getting a good chuckle and then Adahy!! What a sweet update!

CY3KV.jpg
    Family Fundate

@heckstress17 you asked and I am going to deliver!

First a little update on Maura’s family. For those who don’t recall, she married Julian Kalani. Somehow in my game instead of being the baby of the family he turned out to be the oldest. I believe it happened when I aged Tyler and Livvy down – things got wonky. Also because I didn’t have Violet available I could only add Kato and his children to my game. He found another woman to marry and had 2 more children. The woman on the far left is Irene. You might remember her as the adorable toddler at Livvy and Chris’s wedding. Later they had another daughter Rhea. She is the next one over. Next we have Tyler who everyone knows and loves. So far, he has not found love and instead has stayed with Julian and Maura. Dude, get a job and move out already! Then there is Julian and Maura and the three to their right are their children. Rylie Joseph is first. Maura and Julian went a lot of years without any children so decided to adopt. Of course as soon as they did, they started having babies. Infact, Rylie is the same age as their first born daughter Karla who is next in line. Finally to the far right we have the baby of the family, Eric.
    DDVna.png

Next we have the complicated lives of Christopher and Livvy. As I was diving into this I had no idea how screwed up MCC Command center had messed with their lives and I had to play god and set things to right for them.
    DEQno.PNG

When I first arrived, these were the people living in the house. Lacie on the far left with her son Markus right under her. Then Livvy and Chris with their youngest Joey under them. Then Trevor who apparently has a family not living at home, and finally Cesar and his wife Esmerelda. Meanwhile he has a child with Donna Munch who also live elsewhere. Oh, and if you hadn’t noticed…The result of Livvy’s latest baby bump? Gone. No trace. Not happening!
    DEQ7p.png

This is Trevor who has recently moved out to be with his wife Marie and daughter Clementine. They’re an adorable family!
    DEQbM.PNG

Lacie and MarKus moved out to join her husband and his father Chance.
    DEQju.PNG

Back at home, things feel more in harmony. Little Weston West had come to live with his Dad and baby Jana has returned to the fold.
    DEQkD.PNG

In Atticus and Branden’s house they suddenly had room for a new nooboo because Marcus grew up and got married and moved out. This is him with his new wife Shelby.
    DEQo3.PNG

These are all the kids minus the new little girl Estelle. She belongs to Branden and Zoe. From left to right. We have Selina and Jamie who are Branden and Zoe’s oldest daughters. Then Zoe and Branden. Then Atticus and Kiara. Then they’re two kids, Marc and Lola.
    DEQBd.png

Now a family we haven’t seen a lot of but that I know @heckstress17 is curious about! The Loudon clan! To the left we have their granddaughter Shantel West! She is the daughter of Hector (one of Flynn’s grandsons) and Jace and Stefanie’s daughter Amira who are right next to her. Then we have Jace and Stefanie with their youngest daughter Kara and son Jace Jr right under them.
    DGrAf.png

I’m pretty sure this covers all the families of immediate interest!
  • Options
    Back for comments! :) But before I reply I gotta whine to those of you who have gone MIA @JordanNicoleJJ @Tellex @Rawla and @Francisca464 First of all I'm totally sympathetic to life getting in the way of sims, and second off, get back here because I miss you!!!

@debjameswhite - I'm totally okay with you monopolizing the thread :wink: Especially since I got that sneak peek of Aimee all grown up. I've been impatient to see her grow up. I loved seeing how impressed she was with Grandpa Caleb as a kid. I think I'd be pretty enthralled if my Grandpa were an immortal too. It was also great to see the theater room getting used on New Years by the whole family. Then the fact that both Nicolette and Aimee took up the violin to impress Sean was just the sweetest. There's something special about a 3 person family and I really love that with them. It's awesome that Sean's book was picked up and is now being made into a movie. He completely deserves his status as a global superstar. Their date after he maxed out as a celebrity was so romantic. The scenery was really beautiful outside. Aimee hugging Apollo was another standout shot to me. I'm so sad for Nicolette losing her kitties :disappointed: She's such a good Mom putting on a brave face for her daughter. That ceiling fire is quite the distraction :hushed: I can't say I've ever had that happen. That fireplace is really bad luck. Maybe it's time to file a lawsuit :lol: I thought it was pretty fitting that Aimee went and saw her vampire grandpa first thing upon aging up. You can tell she thinks he's super cool. I love his umbrella :joy: He's not letting the risk of death stop him from being out in the sun. His DJ booth gift puts him up for coolest grandpa of all time. Aww I'm glad that Nicolette has another cat to keep peanut butter company. She seems happier already. Or she did until I realized Apollo died the day after :frowning: I love having pets in this game but it kills me when they die. Hopefully all of the new kittens live a very long life. Is Nicolette going to keep them all? 4 is a lot! Anyway, Aimee bringing her drone to her Dad's award ceremony is such a teen thing to do :lol: I love that. I also love how much of a resemblance there was between her in her Mom in their formal wear :heart: Oh wow Aimee's feeling a little social anxiety, and her Dad's having bouts of anger... It's a bit of a rocky time in the family. Thankfully they've got Nicolette who always seems to keep a level head.

Thank you for the update on the other families! You know I love to see how everyone's doing, and how the genetics have continued to play out. I love that Julian and Maura adopted before having 2 of their own! Then wow Branden and Atticus both have some gorgeous daughters :love: Jace and Stefani's family surprised me a bit genetically. I wouldn't have suspected their son would have such a light skin tone especially since his siblings don't, but hey he looks a great Jr. so far. I think Livvy and Chris' family is my favorite though. I love how much Lacie looks like her Mom and the two older boys like their Dad, and of course I'm curious to see how Jana will look :smile: Thank you for sharing!

@Kiwicantdie - Awwww Cody is the most adorable little beagle! That picture of him and Adahy out running in the rain is the best :love: I love that Adahy is gonna be Doctor. I had so much fun playing that career like 3 thousand years ago when I ran through Willow Creek lol Your hospital is to die for! I can't even fault it for it's floor plan that resembles... well you know :lol: It looks amazing, and as I've said with basically all of your builds, I need it! Ugh and I need to find the motivation to makeover the police station in my game. It's so yellow and basic :tired_face: I'm jealous, and completely embarrassed to show pics of Brooklyn at work now that Adahy is working in the Ritz Carlton of hospitals :tongue: Anyway, it's good to see Adahy is out of his depression and able to mourn without becoming a complete basket case. Maybe he can give Oliver some pointers on how to deal. He seems to be one drink away from an AA meeting :joy: He's rockin' those rosey cheeks though. You got so lucky with the twinning names! The girls are adorable :heart: You're so great at keeping the Aunts, Uncles and cousins close. I loved those water slide pics. Particularly Curtis and Lilianna :lol: Then Pauline and Adahy's nighttime water balloon fight was pretty steamy :wink: I've decided that basketball playing Adahy is my fav :love: I like the festivals because it reminds me to let my sims live instead of constantly grinding for money, but I hate the festivals because of those outfits. Grillin' guy really takes that cake lol Pauline and Adahy were so cute at the hijinks festival! As always you captured the best expressions. I totally wasn't expecting Adahy to propose there but am really happy he did. I swear he's becoming more and more attractive every update. And you've styled Pauline so great, her hat totally made that outfit. I can't wait for more!
  • Options
    I don't know why, but today it is driving me nuts that all my households are completely full with 8 sims. I would be ok with a few of them being like that, but every single one full. UGH.
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 somehow I totally missed your update! I'm glad I saw it today though <3 Poor Livvy she looks so very sad. I'm so glad Clover was able to help her even if it was just a bit. Awww sweet kitty! I love her being spoiled by Livvy. Look at her with Augustus! Sometimes it hurts you can't just go with who you want! Awww Poor River! I'm sad about his urn too. Oh Sunny...how I wish Nicolette only had one cat jumping on her counters :) Awww poor Sunny and poor Brooklyn. I'm sad to see Livvy go. The dating drama is so interesting! I loved seeing her play with the kitty on the sofa but the mood with Victor was scary. I can't wait to see what happens with the 3 of them! If they were all potentials I would definitely pick the evil boy!!
  • Options
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 27: Odd Situations

Remember this? When Sean was really angry with Nicolette and he had a jealous spouse thing but I couldn’t find anything Nicolette had done?
    DDGMX.png

Well a few days later I noticed this in Sean’s friendships. Same woman from that picture!
    DG6XT.PNG

Then he got this call…of course he didn’t go.
    DG6YD.PNG

They got over whatever that was and went back to being a happy family.
    DG71J.png

Rabid fans started showing up and stealing so Sean was not putting up with that.
    DG73d.png
    DG73O.png

Aimee moved from just music to also recording videos.
    DG74B.png

Aunt Livvy called Aimee and invited her for an outing.
    DG75T.png

Aww she still has the violin she stole from Sean all those years ago! The two of them had a great time out.
    DG77p.png

Aimee may not be the cat lover her mother is, but she is a sucker for feeding them at the table.
    DG797.png

Sean has been on a roll of accomplishment.
    DG7as.PNG
    DG7ax.PNG

He’s the cool dad who watches horror movies with his daughter and her friends.
    DG7cp.png

He also knows when to leave them alone.
    DG7dx.png

Another fan who went too far.
    DG7dP.png

She really went over the line…how dare she?
    DG7eP.png

To make it worse, she did this to them at Winterfest time!
    DG7fo.png
    DG7fI.png
    DG7gX.png
    DG7hk.png

It was kinda funny when they all left to go home!
    DG7hU.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top