Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    I'm making myself do comments before I can play the new sims!

@Heckstress17 I'm always excited for a wedding! You were lucky to have a nice day! I have had too many rainy weddings! Despite all your dancing sims, the wedding was still lovely. I love the baby bump in attendance. I also love a sim who knows how to drink. You're moving up in the world Victor! Lexi WHAT? What the heck??? Oliver! I'm so disappointed on so many levels!!! haha I can only imagine how you and @Kiwicantdie feel!! I love that Livvy is hanging around...but why breaking things? hehe Congrats on the sweet baby girl! I guess it had to happen but still...awwww...bye Augustus. Eeeee! Baby #2 already! I'm excited!!

Ooooo your pictures! Is it a vacation destination or a live in destination? NM...I'll know in minutes :) Can't wait!

@Kiwicantdie It's so weird to see Adahy happy and Pauline sad! I love how you narrated the hospital experience! So accurate! Pauline and Adahy are so cute. oooo Coffee and cupcake sounds amazing! Poor Pauline she looks so tired! Oh another girl! I love it! I love your baby room, even if you don't. Aww I think she's adorable! I read your update at work the first time today and I was laughing at your commentary in her. Cody is such a good boy. Good boy Cody! That little girl is always sad! Your sims are all so pretty! omg but Adahy's face in that last pic! Me too bud, me too!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 30: Fire and Wilderness

Aimee worries about Grandpa Caleb. Sometimes he doesn’t even seem to realize she’s part of his family anymore. She decided to start researching vampirism.
    DJ5Vc.png

It didn’t take long for her to gain access to a secret tome. She devoured it.
    DJ5VP.png

“Hi Grampa…why are you in a towel? My hopefully soon to be boyfriend is coming over so…you know, change and go home for now.”
    DJ5Wg.png

Poor Brad showed up struck by lightning. I’m starting to get annoyed by some of these things.
    DJ5XI.png

She invited him to stay the night because she was worried about him. He crawled right into her bed a filthy mess. She slept in the next room.
    DJ5YA.png

The next day she head back to Granite Falls to give it another try. She loves fishing and started her day there.
    DJ61E.png

When she went back to the campsite, Ranger Brad was waiting for her.
    DJ62c.png

At first they just had a lovely conversation at the picnic table.
    DJ62I.png

Then the ridiculous fires started.
    DJ63c.png

I can’t get to this fire!
    DJ63M.png

Don’t you understand? The path’s not clear!
    DJ648.PNG

Eventually the fire went out and it was raining so Aimee conned someone with a cabin to let her in. She really wanted to watch the season premieres.
    DJ64W.png

Once that goal was completed she went back to her wet camp site.
    DJ65L.png

Despite the rain, she decided she’d play horseshoes.
    DJ66C.png

Here day was so much better when Brad showed up.
    DJ67q.png

Nothing like sharing a hotdog with your bff in the rain :)
    DJ68O.png

Once again the next morning he made himself useful.
    DJ6ag.png

Then they spent some more quality time together.
    DJ6aH.png

Look bear, you need to stay away from Aimee, you’re stressing her out.
    DJ6b7.png

He is so great to be around.
    DJ6cb.png

She loves being out in the wilderness.
    DJ6cY.png

But this she doesn’t love. It’s annoying…like seriously. Me too Aimee, me too.
    DJ6e3.png

She does love this though.
    DJ6eL.png

And this.
    DJ6fd.png

And especially this.
    DJ6fu.png
    DJ6fL.png
    So I thought I would share how I set up my family tree now so I don't crazy. I almost went crazy when I did my very first one because I tried to capture every branch and then I would get frustrated when the game culled sims even though I didn't even play these sims. Also, I'd get upset when distant cousins would marry or date. After a while, the game stops tracking their relationships. Case in point, the game does not recognize that Caleb is Aimee's great grandpa. They could date.

To keep my sanity here is what I do. Who ever is the current heir, I put all of their children and their children's spouses into the tree. Then I put all their children but not spouses. It was a killer to do with Flynn since he had sooooo many kids! Now I'm almost lost on the other side because Aimee was an only child! There are no siblings to keep track of! I just finished adding all of Spencer's kids and grandkids. Little Jana and Estelle were the last ones :) Now I just have Aimee to work on and she's not even married yet!
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I wanna post another update but I'm afraid to spam you guys too much :confused: If I wait a few hours it'll be less spammy? :lol:

@debjameswhite - I'm thankful you tamed your Island Life excitement and replied to comments and gave us an update before heading off to explore the new pack :smile: Aimee's so sweet looking into vampirism for her Grandpa. Her little speech to him when he showed up in his towel was spot on. We don't want to scare off Ranger Brad! How annoying about the lightening strike, but it gave you a good reason to send Aimee back to Granite Falls. I love that Brad was waiting for her :heart: But wow that fire glitch is annoying. I've been having some routing issues in my game too. Aimee mooching off some random campers TV was too funny :lol: Gotta catch that premiere! I think there's something romantic about Aimee and Brad still enjoying their time together in the rain. I think those final pictures prove that :wink:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Heckstress17 Post!!!! I played a little last night, but never actually took a sim to the island. I had been toying with building a compound on the big island in Windenburg but now I'm thinking about moving them to the new island altogether! I guess I can be patient and finish Windenburg hehe.
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Comments ~

@debjameswhite Boots is my favorite lol. He's so sassy! Yay, a nooboo on the way!! How perfect that Sean was so happy he cried. I can already tell he's going to be a great father :blush: Nicolette loving on the animals with her little bump was so cute, what a perfect family. Ahh congrats on a little girl!! Fingers crossed for your green eyes :smile: Boots is always getting into trouble lol...good thing Nicolette can keep up with him! I love how Sean's completely oblivious to Nicolette's cat hoarding tendencies... Looks like Aimee takes after Nicolette with her love of cats too :smile: Winterfest+the birthday party looked great, but then... "Four sims died this night. Sean did not make a donation. I’m pretty sure there’s a law suit pending." LOL! Woah, that's so cool that Sean could sell the "movie rights" to his book! Get Famous is a pretty cool pack, so many hidden gems we're still discovering! Oh no, not Boots :frowning: RIP my fav kitty... I'm glad they got another kitty to keep PB company, and to have kittens!!! I completely forget that was a thing! I just love how lovey-dovey the cats are :blush: Pets even get baby bumps?!? I've been missing so much! Aimee is so gorgeous, and I'm excited to see where this music/recording career takes her! "A Stan"...that's so creepy :flushed: I'm digging Grandpa's new "mature" look. Omg, that is one super hot park ranger! Please tell me he's one of the gene pool mates, because I'm sooo rooting for them!! Aimee's new place is cute! I love the small starter homes, they're my favorite to decorate. I love Aimee's Granite Falls vacations, and I'm so glad to see she and Brad are still going steady! Especially since she really can't catch a break with those campfires.

@Kiwicantdie Goth Pablita is 10/10 :love: Ooo I ship her and Vamp Jace sooo hard :smirk: Oh no no no no no...I was so not ready for Clover to go :bawling: Gah, I love and hate when elder couples go at the same time...on the one hand, it's SO sad, but on the other, at least they're together again... :cry: Oh Jace, what perfect timing :smirk: Eeeee my fav goth girl is finally gonna be immortal :smiley: Those pics of Forgotten Hollow are amazing! Did you build that creepy altar somewhere or is it just part of the world?? Liliana to the rescue! Someone's gotta take care of that family. Congrats to the happy couple and their future nooboo! <3 I feel for Adahy, I really do, but omg he's such a drama queen sometimes :lol: Wow, what a party... All I have to say is we better see more of Pablita, because I'm so in love with her lol. Pauline's house is so cute!! The garage bedroom is so cool, now I want one lol. Pauline is one patient women...Idk if I could handle Adahy's moods as well as she does lol. The lounge is AMAZING!! It's seriously the PERFECT wedding venue, omg. And it looks like it did the trick--finally got them in the mood for luuurve :smirk: I'm so happy for Pauline, she deserves the world after taking such good care of him and the dog he brought home then totally ignored :blush: The hospital is amazing too--it actually looks like a real hospital! And honestly I wouldn't have put two-and-two together if you hadn't pointed it out lol. The twins are too precious... Amiyah is totally my fav too :lol: Yes Pauline, get the baby fever! Do ittttttt :naughty: Watching them play with the twins made me realize 1) Pauline is going to be an amazing mother and deserves babies NOW and 2) Adahy is definitely his mother's clone, forever a child :lol: All of the summer fun pics :love: I need it to be summer in my game again!! Then all the festivals...man, you're killing it this generation! Every update is so fun and entertaining. Pauline's "secret weapon" :joy: Adahy definitely won though :wink: Congrats to the happy couple! <3 Man, I don't think Pauline's cut out to be a housewife...can't cook, caught herself on fire doing laundry...poor girl :lol: She does make a beautiful bride though! God, what a beautiful wedding in general. Seriously, that lot is perfect!! And the twins are the cuuutest. I need Pauline x Adahy babies nowwwww! YESSS BABIESSS! Adahy's reaction was priceless :joy: Aww as tough as this pregnancy is, Pauline sure does make a cute preggo sim! Aww congrats on a baby girl! Oh, oh man...nevermind...I am so sorry about your clingy reptile child :joy: YESSS I am so happy to see Pablita around terrorizing entertaining the little ones :naughty: WOO baby #2! Fingers crossed for a non-lizard baby!

Side note - Girl Adahy is GORGEOUS :open_mouth: Can she just stay like that, pretty please? :lol: Happy pride! <3

@blondiebabe923 Eros is such a cute kid! I'm so glad he's going to be your heir. Apollo is a very handsome teen--he's a surprisingly good mix of his parents! Congrats to Hope for becoming a 5-star celeb!! Oh man, another nooboo?! At least it's a girl like you wanted :smiley: It is weird that she didn't get either of her parents' eye color. Eros is just as handsome as his big bro--but I don't think anyone doubted that seeing as how gorgeous Hope & Cameron are :blush:

@Heckstress17 Yesss a house tour! Your house tours are my fav. I love all of the modern furnishing and earthy decor--even in the city, you're the master of "landscaping" ;) Brooklyn's room and the bathroom are my fav rooms, but honestly I love all of it. The detective career is oddly perfect for Brooklyn (and now I'm always going to think of Brooklyn Nine-Nine when I see her in uniform :lol: ). Hahaha how fitting that Livvy and River would interrogate Victor as soon as he walked in the door...River gets it from his parents ;) I think she and Victor hit it off better. Especially after the Brindleton Bay date, Stephen just seems really flightly lol. Yikes...the bluffs date didn't go so hot (pun intended) either though lol. Awkward. I think we were just spoiled last generation with River and Livvy's instant love connection. It's nice to still see them so in love :blush: Lol I love Brooklyn's "bad cop" attitude...until the witness is one of her friends, of course :lol: The apartment is so cute all decorated up for Winterfest!! It's so festive, especially with the windows all frosted over. Oh man, don't even hint at it...I'm so not ready for River & Livvy to go :bawling: But I know its inevitable, so I'm glad to see everyone spending some quality family time together. The pic of River shushing Livvy during the ball drop...now that's a real relationship right there lol. They're my favorite couple ever <3 River :bawling: RIP my sweet, kinda antisocial sim :heartbreak: God, and seeing Livvy look so lost is even MORE heartbreaking :bawling: Okay...brownie points for Victor finding and consoling her though...he's pretty alright in my book. If anyone can cheer up Livvy, it's our favorite goofy-child-stuck-in-an-adult-body, Clover :smile: Sunny is PERFECT. Everyone has such cute pets in their games right now, I'm missing out :tired_face: I'm glad to see everyone's working through their grief...whatever works, right? :lol: Livvy's passing is sad, but not as much as River's--at least they're together again, and Brooklyn isn't completely alone. Victor's obviously a nice guy, but man...I get the awkward/boring vibe too. Augustus' only flaw is that he isn't a gene pool mate...but it is a pretty big flaw lol. They're just so perfect together! Ugh. Omg, and now Oliver's in the mix too?! Screw it, just move everyone in and call them brother-husbands :lol: Oops, well, nevermind lol. I guess it's fate that she chose Victor...hopefully he gets more exciting as time goes on (or we get more drama at least :naughty: ). AH SHE'S PREGNANT?! Risky woohoo strikes at the most inopportune times, I swear...but the show must go on! Brooklyn is a gorgeous bride, and they honestly made a pretty cute couple. Victor's slowly but surely growing on me. Congrats on a baby girl! Baby #2 already?! Well, I'm not complaining, that's for sure! Omg, all of your island living pics are GORGEOUS! I hope it's at least half as gorgeous in my game...my old laptop is still trucking along, but who knows how it will handle this EP... :lol: I can't wait to get in-game and find out, but of course I've been busy non-stop since it released :unamused:

@OJenn I love the pic of Savannah in the coffin! She is one gorgeous vampire :smirk: Glad to see she's still keeping up with her old friends and hobbies too though. Her new kitty is adorable, and Akira isn't too bad either :wink: Good on her for breaking things off with Vlad -- if can't bother to put in any effort, neither should she!

WHEW okay...I think I am finally caught up! I'm so sorry if I missed anyone or anything important, I tried my best :sweat_smile: Now I'm hoping to get some game time in! Also @Heckstress17 definitely spam us with another post! I'm ready for it now! :lol:
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 31: A Brief Change

When Aimee returned home from her trip to Granite Falls she was pleased to discover the construction of her green house had been completed. She wasted no time planting her Grandmother’s prized Bird’s of Paradise.
    DJvrC.png

Then, she called her grandfather. “I’ve been researching. I’ve discovered a way to help you. You don’t need to bite people anymore if you don’t want.” She had discovered the secret of making plasma packs and Caleb was very touched by the gift.
    DJvt6.png

She told him about all the research she’d been doing and he was so impressed.
    DJw46.png

Brad came over and was very impressed with her green house. He loved it and all the little plants inside. They really do get each other.
    DJw4v.png

For Harvest Day, Aimee finally introduced her parents to Brad.
    DJw5f.png

Aunt Livvy showed up too. She wanted to know if Aimee had woohoo with Brad yet catching her a little off guard.
    DJw6c.png

When everyone finally left, Brad did want to talk to Aimee about their future. “Do we have a future? Because I want a future.”
    DJw6W.png

They’re on the same page and decided to take things to the next level.
    DJw88.png

I don’t know about Aimee, but I’m glad they did because this is nice. Thank you @Francisca464
    DJw8M.png

Then Aimee got some sad news that broke all of our hearts.
    DJw9f.PNG
    DJw9n.PNG

Aimee has stopped recording songs and turned her attention to a different expression of art.
    DJwIw.png

She spends a lot of time in the greenhouse. It reminds her of her father.
    DJwlJ.png

There are other good things she finds in the greenhouse as well.
    DJwm8.png

Caleb spends a lot of time at her house. Almost as much time as Brad does.
    DJwmL.png

One day Brad showed up with some pretty big news.
    DJwnG.png

Aimee could tell he was nervous so she did her best to put him at ease. “How about we do something else first?”
    DJwoW.png

Brad had been offered a really great job but they would need to move to the island of Sulani. He looked so sad when he was telling her.
    DJwt1.png

“Of course you have to do this, and of course I’m going with you! We’re young! It’s adventure time!”
    DJwtX.png

The next morning they prepared a big breakfast and invited her immediate family over. Brad sadly doesn’t have any family. Now it was Aimee’s turn to get worked up over the anticipation of telling her family she was leaving town.
    DJwuW.png

Mom was running late but Aimee couldn’t wait. She started with the men in her family.
    DJwwh.png

When Mom got there they hugged, “I’m proud of you girl! Live your dreams!”
    DJwwR.png

They moved to the remotest area in Sulani. Where Brad thought he could really start his new career and made a difference. There first order of business though was play.
    DJwyq.png

The first thing they did was swim.
    DJwyT.png

They hung out in the water for hours just talking.
    DJwzU.png

Well, and other things…
    DJwAw.png

They found a beautiful water fall.
    DJwBg.png
    DJwC0.png
    DJwCc.png
    DJwCo.png

When they got back home, Brad knew this was the right time.
    DJwDv.png

They celebrated their engagement doing what they both love.
    DJwEj.png

Meanwhile, on another part of the island…
    DJwEX.png

Also, they're just cute.
    DJwGj.PNG
    edited June 2019
    very short Update!

River and Livvy offered to watch the kids so Reed and Sev could finally go on their honeymoon. They didn't have much time, so they hit the water the second they arrived!
    06-23-19_9-02-45-am.png

Severine just cruised around the cove, scoping out the best snorkling spots.
    06-23-19_9-03-24-am.png

Reed, well...show off :smirk:
    06-23-19_9-04-39-am.png

I knew it was too good to be true. Reed's "sick tricks" almost made them crash into each other, so I decided that was enough jetskiing for the day :lol:
    06-23-19_9-06-36-am.png

Sev grabbed the snorkling gear, and they spent an hour or so floating around the reefs.
    06-23-19_9-11-38-am.png

At that point, Sev needed a break, and Reed wanted to try out the sailboat he rented...
    06-23-19_9-19-26-am.png

He's so in his element :blush:
    06-23-19_9-20-24-am.png

last, but certainly not least, they had to make a sandcastle before they left.
    06-23-19_9-22-56-am.png

Guys, this is the CUTEST sandcastle ever!! I love sea turtles, so this is just too cute :love:
    06-23-19_9-24-07-am.png

As the sun set, they knew they had to get back home to the kids, but Reed sneaked one last kiss as the sun started to set and the sky turned purple. <3
    06-23-19_9-27-00-am.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Heckstress17 - The wedding was so lovely, I remember using that spot a while ago and I absolutely loved it. Brooklyn looked amazing with her little baby bump. Wow Lexi is married? I guess poor Oliver is just her side piece then. Aww, I wonder how often we'll see Livvy once there are little ones running around. Oh wow whats your risky woohoo percent at? I wonder if Brooklyn will habe a boy or a girl this time. I am kind of hoping for a boy to give you some options :wink:

I am loving Island Living and it looks like you and your sims are too ♥

@kiwicantdie - Pauline is the cutest preggie with her food in one hand and drink in the other. I can relate lmao I am glad Adahy is doing well in his career, he seems to enjoy his job too. Hooray for a single birth! And I love the name Elaine, its so cute. What does Elaine look like as an teen or adult? I always find myself peeking so I know whether I will have to deal with the genetics or not lol.

@debjameswhite - Oh no the fires, not Aimee! Whew had me worried for a second there but I am glad she is okay. I love seeing her with Ranger Brad ♥ Aww Aimee giving her grandpa the cure is sto sweet. Oof! The death calls, I still hate getting those and my poor sims being miserable for days. Ohhh waterfall woohoo! Wow that amazing.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Look at Reed being a show off, hey at least he's cute ;) Reed and Sev looked like they had an amazing time in Sulani.

edited June 2019
    @debjameswhite - :heart: The relationship between Grandpa Caleb and Aimee is adorable. It was so sweet of her to find out about plasma fruit for him. Is there a cure for vampirism? I love that Brad met the parents at Thanksgiving, that makes it official in my book. omg Aunt Livvy's comment :joy: That is totally something she would say. I'm glad we got that last laugh before her and Chris passed away. At least they went together :heart: Aimee's greenhouse is great and Brad is awesome for appreciating it too. omg I can't believe they're moving to Sulani! Will they eventually move back to Windenburg so you can finish the challenge there? I'm so tempted to move to Sulani myself :lol: Ah the nighttime shots of them swimming are so cool! I didn't know our sims could kiss in the water :love: I also didn't know there was a waterfall!?? Those pictures are amazing. Waterfall woohoo!? I love it! That was the perfect time to propose. I really love Aimee and Brad together. Also Sean and Nicolette being empty-nesters with their 3 cats is perfect.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Yay!!! Welcome back! :mrgreen: Your comments went so far back :heart: you're amazing! omg I totally get Amy Santiago vibes when Brooklyn's in her uniform lol it's awesome you said that. I was so sad when River died, even more so then when Livvy did :disappointed: Brooklyn's so much like him so that helps. Your brother husbands comment was so too funny. I was about to just make Brooklyn have kids with each guy and pick my favorite lol but I decided she deserved better :tongue: Also your comment about Clover was spot on :heart:

I'm so so so happy your laptop's trucking along and is running the new EP. I loved your pictures! :heart: and I loved that River and Livvy were on babysitting duty :wink: Which part of the island did you take them too? I've only visited "Sand Simoleon beach" and both you and @debjameswhite seem to have gone to other areas that I wanna see asap! They looked like they were having so much fun jetskiing, ya know until the near miss. I didn't see any sailboats, so I was excited to see Reed trying it out. The sea turtle sandcastle is so cute! Brooklyn and Victor made a cowplant one but I like yours better. I feel for Sev and Reed having to head home to there kids after spending a day in paradise. Maybe Livvy and River will keep them another night :wink: btw I loved that hair and bikini on Sev.

I've been playing a ton and got a little pic happy, I tried to condense though lol Update time!

In my last update baby Lyric became a toddler but I only shared one pic of her. I'm happy with how she looks... :smile: So far lol
    kWfanRF.png

Brooklyn learned she was pregnant but literally forgot to tell her husband until she was in her 2nd trimester :lol: The work grind strikes again!
    2DZYyn5.png

I decided that, yes, I really did hate Lyric's nursery, and decided to move her into the bigger 3rd bedroom that use to belong to her grandparents. I reverted back to my safe muted tones and did the new room in peach. I swear I like when I see you all decorate with brighter colors, but when I do it... It's just bad lol
    mgNQe2x.png

Anyway, you probably noticed that there's two beds. That's because Brooklyn learned from good ol' Doctor MCC that baby #2 was also going to be a girl.
    mMDRQ4a.png

Brooklyn spent most of her 2nd pregnancy at work, so Victor really stepped up to his roll as Mr.Mom.
    6QP5isW.png

Poor sweet Victor tries so hard, but sometime's there's just no making a toddler happy.
    MJHZevM.png

Lyric is one of the most easily exhausted toddlers I've ever had. She's always sneaking in little cat naps.
    hPuQc4o.png

but when she's awake she's a lovebug :heart:
    UK29P3K.png

Then one night while Victor slept lol MCC was right again as Brooklyn gave birth to a single baby girl. It's crazy but I was actually hoping for twins lol bet I'll never say that again!
    q2VFbxk.png

To keep up with the musically themed names they called her Cadence.
    5rdBYbD.png

This was right around when Island Living came out and Victor and Brooklyn left their newborn and toddler to live it up in paradise :lol:
    6hbJyLp.png

I knew I wasn't gonna be able to send them back anytime soon so they stayed in Sulani as long as possible.
    SiJOoKF.png

@JordanNicoleJJ Reed and Brooklyn would be bff's:wink:
    hI2y3CR.png

I can totally picture Victor being a scuba instructor, or like one of those guys who starts an ocean cleanup company. He's just an all around good dude.
    9myaWA0.png

Brooklyn ended up passing out in a lounge chair while Victor made the most of his final hours at the beach looking for shells.
    iiOc9bK.png

Then it was back home to reality... these girls are gonna kill him lol
    cjQDDOV.png

Apparently in the day that they were gone every drain and appliance in the house broke. They're kinda strapped for cash so Victor ended up doing the repairs.
    aSs4xa2.png

but Brooklyn had the day off and was able to help her hubby clean up the mess. #teamwork :smile:
    yNVnYGK.png

She was happy to get to spend time with Lyric, taking over the roll that her husband usually fills.
    jTiBNCG.png

While Victor snuck out and ordered a meat filled dish from the food cart outside the building :lol: His vegetarian wife would not approve.
    Ntb503j.png

He made it back just in time for baby Cadence to age up. Yep, another brunette :confused:
    KbN41PS.png

She was randomized the silly trait just like her sister but is always sporting this pout even when happy?? Anyway, she's cute, but since she's got her Mom's brown hair and eyes I've ruled her out of the heir running.
    p6h15ik.png

... probably... she might age up super duper adorable and then I'd consider her for heir :tongue:
    CZBCzAb.png

Um hey guys, you have 2 kids now so maybe divide your time?? :lol:
    1VVi2co.png

I was worried that big sister Lyric would be a bit jealous.
    GvVeWUv.png
    4N3seP0.png

but nope, she loves her sister! :love:
    K8LAU7o.png

There was so much autonomous hugging :blush: They're such cuties.
    l5wPJSc.png

Cadence also made quick friends with their kitty Sunny. I was worried that she'd be crabby now that she's an elder, but thankfully I didn't have to worry.
    GBTE75B.png

And she's still leaping the counters to get to food, so I think she'll be around awhile longer.
    BslwCBC.png

Now that Brooklyn's back at work from family leave, Victor's focused on caring for the girls. Even in the middle of the night because Lyric is basically nocturnal :lol:
    DwG0L52.png

And Cadence for whatever reason is always mean muggin' lol
    LVcya44.png

We love her anyways :tongue:
    hFiVoPf.png

She smiles sometimes
    uIJCUvX.png

Annnnnd then Brooklyn gave Victor major deja vu when she told him that she was pregnant for a 3rd time! Hopefully 3rd time's a charm and it'll be a boy. :relieved:
    jmfMHCH.png

Last but not least some CAS shots for genetics comparison.
    qvRjAYu.jpg
    At first I thought Lyric got her Dad's blue eyes but she actually has a seemingly random gray color. Her skin tone is also a shade that neither parent has. Cadence on the other hand obviously got her eye color and skin tone from her Mom, and has a rounder face then her sister. The only real similarity I see between them is their nose. Toddler genetics are crazy though. I'll see how they are as kids before making anymore assumptions. I'll link the family tree in my signature. Happy Simming!
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Hey! I have uploaded the rebuilt Willow Creek Museum to my gallery: EthanHS I did forget to put #MOO so be sure to turn on bb.moveobjects before placing it. More about the build in the update.

We left off with Tiara planning to go on another dig, this one to last more than a week so as to avoid toddlerhood. Lol The day before she left Bronson passed and Tiara asked Matthew if he needed her to stay and he said he would be alright with Caleb and the kids. The next morning it was time to go. Tiara spent her time learning the local culture, local food, getting her fitness up to level 10 along with her archaeology skill and almost completing her aspiration. She got a call the second day to let her know that Matthew and Caleb had a healthy baby boy named Logan. On her seventh night however she got a horrible call; Elly, her loving, wonderful mother had passed! Canceling the rest of her dig Tiara raced home to attend Elly's service the next day. All of the extended family came to see Elly off. Tiara spent the whole time crying or hugging loved ones. She was surprised to see a note and a wonderful wreath from Nikki, who was on a world tour and could not attend but wanted to support Tiara in her grief. The next evening was Alanna's big kid birthday and instead of a big party they had a close family dinner instead. Once again Tiara was surprised as who should show up but Nikki. After giving her daughter a hug, she spent the whole night hugging and cheering up Tiara. (I was amazed at what Nikki was doing on her own) A few days later Tiara got invited at night to her sister Tara's wedding! She was marrying Brenton Castille, who it turns out is her third cousin from Jordyn of gen 1 family. Tiara looking to complete her life goal decided to donate 500k of her money to building a new and better museum for Willow Creek; any money left after construction would go to future scholars as grants. Time moved on as Luke and Alanna worked on school work, soon to be joined by Logan. Alanna spent a lot of time with Tiara going over plans for the museum and watching her mom cook the exotic food she had learned about on her digs. Alanna decided she wanted to be a chef when she grew up and maybe become a food critic or open a restaurant. Time moved on and saw Taylor celebrate his adult birthday as well as Nola; the birth of Tara's son Bronson and the marriage of Masami to her love Alejandra. With the birth of her first grandchild Masami and her wife moved to San Myshuno to be closer to Tara and her family and this made room for Taylor to invite his fiancee Navya to move in with him. Springtime saw a lot of birthdays with Matthew becoming an elder, Tiara a full adult, Luke a teenager and our heir Alanna also becoming a teen! Amidst all the family craziness Tiara got an unexpected call from Nikki; she could not forget her love for Tiara and now that she was a full adult and retired as a world class musician(she made her dream) she was hopeful that Tiara was open to rekindling their romance. After a lot of great dates and shared time spent with their daughter Alanna, Tiara and Nikki got married with the extended family all in attendance. ( I lost the pics, I was so very sad. It was the best wedding I have ever had in the sims. The guests even sat!) Putting off their honeymoon for the grand opening of the newly rebuilt museum, Tiara completed her aspiration by giving a lecture about her field of study on the lecture terrace.

Child Alanna
    2iialgh.png
    20j636c.png

Teen Alanna
    2drevs0.png
    14943vb.png

Child Luke
    24kz0q8.png
    a10hgz.png

Teen Luke
    es9aih.png
    2nbc40n.png

Toddler Logan
    30jpwcw.png
    28ajmnm.png

Child Logan
    14jvrqa.png
    2modngj.png

Brenton Castille
    2qtzwc5.png
    2yya8wh.png

Bronson Castille
    iv8ks8.png
    2j0xog3.png

Navya (Taylor's fiancee)
    n1tgmt.png

Alejandra (Masami's wife)
    2gxmlvc.png

YA Noel
    2uhs1sy.png

YA Nola
    2hzmu7m.png
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited June 2019
    @debjameswhite omg Brad struck by lightning even before he arrived at the lot actually made me laugh :joy: that almost never happens in my game, I wish it did! So dramatic. Aaaaw Granite Falls <3 I'm loving how much you're taking Aimee there + ranger Brad is the best Brad <3 -- too bad that you're experiencing the inextinguishable fires too. That thing sucks. I almost lost so many sims to that bug. Brad & Aimee look like they're in their best nature in Granite Falls, I'm not surprised that their love bloomed there. I love to hear more about your family tree and you know it :wink: plus yours is super big this time since Flynn repopulated the whole world :joy: I'm glad that Aimee finally introduced him to the fam... he's one of them now >:) aaaaw yes SULANI! I'm so excited! I love their relationship so much and I love that new world, I'm really happy that Brad finally popped the question. Can't wait to see more from them!

@JordanNicoleJJ I don't even know where you found the strength and willpower to comment on every single update till now but, even more importantly, you're back! <3 I'm always glad to see you post some more <3 (ps no the altar can be easily found in Forgotten Hollow right next to the lake that has the little island with a tombstone on it) I'm really glad you like the lounge I build, I always feel super awkward sharing my builds. I'm afraid that your baby fever towards Pauline got out of hand and actually reached my game, 'cause--- you'll see :wink: --- aaaaaa Sulani <3 my heart can't take it. That world is so beautiful and I'm here basking in your updates, loving all the pics <3 Severine looks stunning with that new hairstyle! And Reed- well, of course Reed had to show off his skills :smirk: I hope they stay there a little while.

@OJenn you wouldn't believe me if I told you I hadn't peeked yet, right? :joy: I really didn't 'cause I want to be surprised and... now I'm actually scared. Maybe I should peek more xD

@Heckstress17 keep them babies comin' :joy: pls shower me with your stunning genetics, Brooklyn :joy:
    *coff* anyway- baby Lyric is so freaking adorable I have no words. The new room is amazing and I totally feel you for wanting to avoid strong colors (I'm cringing just thinking about Eliane's room XD) ... I'm glad seeing Victor being so involved with parenthood, he looks like an amazing dad. I loved their little trip to Sulani. That world is simply stunning and it kills me that I don't have time to play with it 'cause exams are coming I just wanna go there and stay there forever :bawling: also kudos for showing Brook's amazing 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in the first Sulani pic :joy: aaaaw baby Cadence <3 I know you're not happy about the brunette hair, but the girl is super cute! All the luck that I didn't have with toddler's genetic is there in your game, apparently :joy: lol that pic of them watching over Lyric and ignoring Cadence made me laugh so hard :joy: the girls are adorable together and I'm so glad that they've bonded really well. A third pregnancy already??? well, as I said before... keep them babies comin' Brooklyn :joy:

@EMSimmer30 I'm really glad to see you update again! <3 I'm glad that Tiara and Nikki could get married! And I'm sad you lost the pics, I totally feel you... it happed to me too. I'm really excited about Alenna being the heir <3 I love the red hair- green eyes combo <3

(also, off-topic to @everyone :blush: ... I know my English is kind of a mess 'cause I don't even try (even tho I should), but I just wanted to tell you that staying here in the forum and updating weekly improved my English so much that I'm now top of the class at my university :bawling: so thank you all for bearing with me & my awkward English skills <3 )
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
    another update <3

I've left off with a super nauseous Pauline, who wasn't living the best pregnancy ever. Poor thing couldn't catch a break. For the entirety of this second pregnancy, just like the previous one, she felt super sick all the time.

170mEHT.png

And if nausea wasn't enough, she also had a cold that lasted almost all pregnancy.

iFUYz00.png

She tried to get some rest every time she had the chance.

6bK3WUP.png

Meaning that I forced the iguana to take care of herself and stop bawling every single time she wasn't getting any attention.

AFacPRi.png

Thankfully, Adahy stepped in to fill Pauline's parenting void. He did his best to help this lizard-child understand that she can survive even if she isn't 24/7 glued to one of them.
    "Listen, Voldemort... you gotta let us breathe a little, ok? I promise we're not going anywhere."

SO6LdMK.png

Back at the hospital, weird things started happening. First, I found out that somebody actually used the play area I built.

ZQhXFgT.png

Plus, underage patients started sneaking into the lab to mess with Ad's computer.

PB7SKUj.png

To play games, of course.

2AOHF2e.png

The grind never really stopped despite Eliane's arrival, so this pregnancy flew by much faster than the first one. Before I even realized it, Pauline was already on her third trimester.

jZKXjD7.png

n8H48dp.png

Even tho Pauline tried to teach him some manners, Goodboy Cody was still asking for food like he hadn't learned a thing. And Pauline caved, of course. She couldn't say no.

rdxu1Ki.png

Now that he was an elder, he was getting showered with love and pampered all day even more than the lizard child.

SI6wNT6.png

One evening he found Voldemort bobbing to the beat as their parents made out like teenagers.

xH2OugS.png

And he started dancing with her :bawling: my heart :bawling: can't take it :bawling:
    I love this dog more than the child yes and I have no shame

qB8MWR9.png

lsCC6Ej.png

Adahy tried to spend more time with her, tho. I know it doesn't look like it, but he was in full parenthood mode from the moment she was born. Gotta love them family oriented sims <3 ... I'm the one that wasn't at ease with this. Every time they played together, she looked like she was ready to open her snake mouth and swallow him whole like he was a tiny mouse.
    She's right behind you Ad! Run for your life!

FTE1xR4.png

He had a lot of things to teach. Basically, if he wasn't grinding at work he was grinding at home *eyeroll*
    Goodboy Cody was always there with them <3

PcY1o7m.png

She had her cute moments. Sort of.

L9VEwW2.png

... but before I knew it, Pauline was already going into labor.

vYp2iis.png

It was way less dramatic than the first time, thankfully. Nonetheless, when they arrived at the hospital they were still forced to face a few hiccups. Like... ghosts trying to deliver babies, for example :joy:
    "Excuse me, sir, but I don't think you would be able to bring life into the world anymore. Can you please move on and go back to the underworld?"

2U2Kcg5.png

Pauline soon reached the "I'm cool with ghosts-doctors as long as you get this thing out of me"-phase.
    So I had her go to the delivery room and prayed for the best.

8p6tl2C.png

A sexy blond doctor then appeared, one that I had never seen before, and Ad started freaking out more than his wife.
    "Who the hell is she??? What is she doing here??? I've never even seen her in the hospital before??? Is she qualified??? Where's the ghost doctor, I need him here now!" :joy:

RzC2kjV.png

Pauline looked like she was ready to quit life.

jccf4fQ.png

... but in the end the only one that quit was me.

9W3REGg.png

Everybody, meet the death of me: Selene, Aurora & Irene.

ONiONw3.png

I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS :weary: if you're asking: no, I wasn't ready for this because even tho I have MCCC I never peek to see what's coming. So- no, I wasn't prepared. I'm not. And I never will be.

2HIfz3S.png

For the first time ever, I even felt the same as Eliane. #utterbetrayal

TrLuWG1.png

Triplets expectations.

3CCkRDD.png

Triplets reality.

Fnn5GUQ.png

Voldemort wasn't happy about this one bit. She kept wobbling into the room to see what her dad was doing, staring into the void as if she was planning to turn her sisters into Horcruxes.

pYHk67m.png

Do it, Eliane. They even stole your fave color. DO IT :joy:

8sOyZxk.png

Adahy's over the moon about this, while I'm here pulling my hair out in frustration 'cause I can't handle this much work & stress in the game. Plus... four kiddos? You're done have kids, boy. That's it. I'm snipping your precious crystal balls, you're not having any more. Not even one. I guess I'll have to pray that at least one of the triplets has good genes and that they don't turn all into iguanas.

XsHSD5u.png

No more woohoo for the two of you! :rage:

TqoWMLg.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    @Kiwicantdie Thank you, I am also happy with how Alanna ended up looking. Congratz on being top of your class! I am glad being on the forums has helped you so much ;)
    Voldemort.....I just died from loling. You are right, there is something about the shape of her eyes compared to the shape of her cheekbones and nose that does make her look lizard like. How odd. If you are not lucky she will end up being the best looking of the four when they grow up. Lol Let's hope not! No being dead allowed! I've done the 100 baby challenge twice now so I know how horrible triplets are to deal with. Some tips:
    1) Todds can get food if you place a plate near them on a counter, table or coffee table and feed themselves.
    2) When learning to potty todds can watch other todds going potty and they will learn it at the same time(pretty quick) without doing it themselves.
    3) Having a todd babble at a large stuffed animal repeatedly will get their comm skill up quick.
    4) Giving a bubble bath instead of a regular bath gets up cleanliness, attention and fun all at the same time.
    5) A popcorn maker is great for keeping todds fed. Just have an adult make some and it never goes bad and they can get bowls to feed themselves. (For when you really don't want to deal with them)
    6) A protector light will help decrease how often todds have nightmares but getting their thinking skill up will eventually stop the nightmares.
    If I think of some more I'll post them. :smiley:
    @EMSimmer30 you've been super informative, thank you! <3 now I feel less scared to log in back into the game :joy: I didn't know a lot of that stuff!
    KEBB11a.png
    edited June 2019
    @JordanNicoleJJ I seriously love Reed so much. I just love his face. I loved seeing him and Sev running around on their jet skis! How scary they almost crashed!! Everything looks so exciting! I spent too much time yesterday building Aimee and Brad's home and not playing! The turtle is too cute!

@Heckstress17 Yes...eventually I will go back to Windenburg, but Aimee redid a house there so I think I'm good! I am still thinking about having them build the West Compound :)

Those pink cheeks your toddlers have is adorable. I love Brooklyn forgetting to tell her husband she was pregnant. Oh yeah...there's this thing...Awww I loved Lyric's nursery, but the new room is super cute too! Poor Victor I do feel bad for him. We're all like eh...Victor and then he has to take care of all the kids and he's just doing his best to be a good dad and a good husband. She looks so cute sleeping on her little chair. I love the name Cadence! EEE! I love seeing Victor and Brooklyn in Sulani too! Aww he looks so stressed once he goes home! He looks sexy being handy too :) The girls are so cute together. It's too bad Cadence wasn't more of a mix. OMG three babies! I'm excited! I can't wait. I think the game has been doing something weird with eyes like trying to blend the 2 colors. I think that's why I keep getting these odd green colored eyes. So many of Flynn's kids had it and so did Spencer's.

@EMSimmer30 Welcome back! It's nice to see you post again.

@Kiwicantdie Your English is great! <3 I'm glad we can help you and I'm glad you bring your fun story telling to us. I really appreciate it :)

Speaking of which! Poor Pauline. She looks so miserable! You are so mean to this little child but it makes me laugh so hard! Awww who can so no to a pup? I admit I'm guilty of that daily. OMG Cody dancing with the child is so adorable!!! She does look a little creepy in that picture though! haha poor Adahy it's so hard to be a new dad. OMG triplets!!!! All girls! This is awesome! Poor little Eliane! I can't wait to see what they look like!!!!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 32: A House, a Wedding and a Surprise

I have to say I’m pretty happy with the shell of this house. I really liked the way I decorated Sean’s house and I haven’t gone into that detail yet here, but this house, I love. A lot.
    DKniT.png
    DKnj9.png
    DKnhD.png
    DKnhS.png
    DKni7.png

This I don’t love though. Sims please fix this…it’s an issue.
    DKnnJ.png

This is the tower room.
    DKnor.png
    DKnoT.png

I accidentally brought all of their furniture with them so they got to keep all of Aimee’s pink stuff!
    DKnsa.png

It’s a somewhat bigger room though.
    DKnt2.png

This should be a sitting area, but my active sims need a way to work out.
    DKntz.png

This is as much of their master bath as I can get hehe. Nevermind the other 2 bathrooms in the house!
    DKnvw.png

This is in the hallway upstairs.
    DKnyU.png

As is this.
    DKnzI.png

This room right now is just a spare.
    DKnAS.png

This room may or may not show spoilers…
    DKnBn.png

Then down to the first floor. Aimee could not give up Grandpa Spencer’s sofa even if it doesn’t exactly have a beech feel to it.
    DKnC1.png

More shots of downstairs.
    DKnCz.png

Kitchen.
    DKnD7.png
    DKnDf.png

When they first moved in, they were off the grid. I didn’t know what that meant and that had to change right away after I built the house!
    DKnDO.png

I am loving them so much. They are so cute with each other.
    DKnEZ.png

Aimee decided she would bake her own wedding cake.
    DKnFQ.png

They had the perfect place to have a destination wedding.
    DKnGC.png

It was beautiful.
    DKnHl.png
    DKnHP.png

It was slightly annoying that they went into the kitchen to share cake.
    DKnIq.png
    DKnIQ.png

Poor things both got sick during the reception!
    DKnJm.png
    DKnKD.png

This did not stop them from enjoying the night – even if it was in the wrong room!
    DKnNe.png

The next morning they got a big surprise!
    DKnO3.png
    DKnOh.png

Then Brad gave Aimee a surprise. He wanted to change his name to West. He had no family at all and her family meant so much to her. She agreed and loved him even more for making the offer.
    DKnOy.png
    Back for more comments! I'm LOVING all the updates!!

@debjameswhite I love that Aimee made grandpa Caleb a cure for vampirism. I kind of hope he doesn't take it though, because I want to see him around through all the generations! Oh how unfortunate that Brad got a job in Sulani and had to move :wink::smirk: I love the Sulani pics! What a perfect proposal <3 I love their house!! It fits so perfectly in Sulani. I love the idea of a destination wedding--that's definitely on my list of things to do now. Eeee nooboos on the way!! I can't wait!

@Heckstress17 I sent Reed & Sev to the "lagoon" neighborhood (the one with the bar), then the beach you visited. My laptop doesn't run it well, but it runs it lol. I really can't believe my laptop is still trucking along after, what? Almost 5 years of EPs/GPs/SPs now? When it shouldn't have even been able to run the base game :lol: Yay another update!! The new nursery looks great! (Granted, I didn't think the old one looked bad either lol.) Omg, the pic of Lyric napping in the nursery with the sun coming through the huge windows :love: Sulani looks so much more beautiful in your game--that sunset!! :love: Ahhh Candence's outfit is SO CUTE! I know she looks too much like Brooklyn to be in the running for heir, but why'd you have to give her the cutest hair+outfit ever?? Plus she has so much personality :lol: Fingers crossed for baby #3 being a better genetic mix (or at least blonde haired!)...third time's the charm, right?

@EMSimmer30 I'm glad Tiara and Nikki finally worked things out, and they everything worked out in the end. Alanna sounds like she's going to be a fun heir! Owning a restaurant is my list of things to do this generation too!

@Kiwicantdie I don't think your English is awkward at all! I would've guessed it was your first language based solely on how much slang you know--that's the hardest part of learning languages for me. That's awesome that you're at the top of your class though! Yessss another update! Poor Pauline...this girl does NOT have it easy whatsoever when it comes to pregnancy :lol: "I forced the iguana to take care of herself and stop bawling every single time she wasn't getting any attention" lmao :joy::joy:lowkey gonna be me with the clingy alien toddler in my game though. Hahahha I love that they spoil the dog more than the lizard child :lol: Oh...my...god...TRIPLETS?!? You poor thing :open_mouth: I'll pray for you. I've attempted the 100 baby challenge and had a couple sets of triplets -- my best advice is 1) make huge meals and put them in the toddler room when they wake up & right before they go to bed for easy access and to get on a schedule, 2) buy each toddler one of those toddler tablets, they can learn all of the skills from that and it keeps them quiet & entertained :lol: Proof:
    39.png
  • blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

Finally back for an update!

Athena and Apollo were bonding wonderfully. He enjoyed having a baby sister in the family 06-02-19-11-45-09-AM.png Winterfest was upon them and Hope cooked dinner and the whole family sat down to enjoy it 06-02-19-11-50-54-AM.png Saint Nick showed up and Eros got a gift from him 06-02-19-11-54-50-AM.png After Saint Nick left the family went and opened the presents under the tree 06-02-19-11-57-42-AM.png It was a long day and Apollo needed to take a nap. Athena went into the boys room to play with Eros 06-02-19-12-02-56-PM.png It was time for Eros birthday and Apollo decided to make the birthday cake. Unfortunately for him the stove caught fire 06-02-19-12-19-02-PM.png06-02-19-12-19-09-PM.png It was finally time for Eros to age up to a teen 06-02-19-12-21-09-PM.png He aged up handsomely 06-02-19-12-30-49-PM.png Eros and his friend decided to take a selfie 06-03-19-1-02-22-PM.png After taking a selfie they headed off to the gym to work out together 06-03-19-1-02-46-PM.png While working out, he ran into his aunt Freya 06-03-19-1-03-52-PM.png And Uncle Elijah 06-03-19-1-04-17-PM.png Back at home Cameron is teaching Athena 06-03-19-1-22-52-PM.png The next day after school Eros and Apollo brought home school projects. Hope helped Eros 06-03-19-1-44-30-PM.png Cameron helped Apollo 06-03-19-1-49-14-PM.png Eros was feeling stressed and headed to the spa to get a massage 06-03-19-2-19-59-PM.png It was finally time for Athena to age up into a child. Cameron feeling sad that this was his last toddler birthday helped Athena blow out her candles 06-03-19-2-30-04-PM.png06-03-19-2-40-44-PM.png She was feeling extra happy and took a selfie 06-03-19-2-50-46-PM.png Hope's niece and fan came over to hang out and she was dressed just like Hope 06-03-19-3-27-10-PM.png Eros going through a teen phase just like his grandpa Nik way before him 06-03-19-3-52-15-PM.png Later in the evening it was time for new years eve and they all gathered around to count down to midnight 06-03-19-12-44-03-PM.png After it was midnight Hope hugged Eros 06-03-19-12-44-32-PM.png Apollo got hungry and decided to make a late night snack and Teddy showed up in ghost form 06-03-19-12-53-53-PM.png And I will leave this with you all. No Cameron no, you are almost an elder, you do not need anymore babies no.jpg
    @EMSimmer30 - Great toddler tips!

@blondiebabe923 - Welcome back! Ero's aged up to be a handsome teen and Athena is super cute as well. Cameron and Hope have made pretty babies, I can't really blame him for wanting to have another. :wink:

@Kiwicantdie - I love that we're totally on the same page with the colorful rooms lol I swear I'd tell you if I didn't like Elaine's room, but I really do! Brooklyn thanks you for appreciating her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in the Sulani pics :wink: That may or may not have been the whole reason I posted it :lol: omg congrats on being top of your class. I remember when you first told us that English wasn't your first language, I seriously didn't believe you. My post are constantly riddled with spelling and punctuation errors and yours are literally perfect. I totally read back through my post after that and was like I'm a dumb*** :joy: What I'm trying to say is, you're awesome!

This update :open_mouth::joy: I love how Elaine has now evolved from "Iguana" into "Voldemort" lol! She really isn't that bad looking. If her personality wasn't atrocious she wouldn't be so bad. And she did look pretty adorable dancing with Cody. I didn't even know dogs would dance, that was super adorable. I feel like Cody is deserving of all of attention he's stealing from Elaine :lol: That totally makes me a bad person. Pauline's labor was eventful lol Adahy should've trusted that ghost... though I doubt it would've saved you from the curse blessing of the triplets :lol: Oh boy lol well, better you then me! :joy: What a complete scam that you didn't get a single boy!? They should ask for a refund. While they're at it throw Elaine in too and just start over lol On a positive note their bedroom is really cute, and I love the name Selene. Elaine slinking into the room all sad was too much. Poor little Iguana. I have my fingers crossed they don't all end up looking like her :grimace: I still maintain that Elaine will grow into her features. She's gonna be a cute kid, I can feel it.

@debjameswhite - I'd love to see a West family compound :smile: I know :neutral: I feel bad for being indifferent to Victor, especially now that he's really stepped up his parenting game. He's grown on me though. I'm glad you like the name Cadence :smile: I like it too, but was worried it wasn't as cool/hip sounding as Lyric. Ooooh that's a good theory about the eye color!

This update :love::heart: Their house is amazing!!! :heart::heart::heart: You did an incredible job, it's a tropical dream. I'm happy to see Aimee's pink room is staying. It's something I completely associate with her. The tower room being pink is fitting too, and the spoiler room :open_mouth: I'm so use to seeing your sims have boys. I'm excited! Anyway, the downstairs is gorgeous. The round dining room table is another thing I've come to love and associate with your decorating :blush: What's "off the grid" mean? I saw that on a lot in Sulani and wondered. I support this move 100% if it means we'll continue to see Ranger Brad's six pack :lol: Aimee looks beautiful in her new tropical attire too. Ahhhhhhhh finally a true beach wedding!!! :smiley: it was perfect! What a bummer they both got sick after. It's stop them from consummating the marriage though lol Brad taking his wife's name was perfect. The West name lives on!

@JordanNicoleJJ - You gotta go leave a 5 star review for your laptop lol I remember when you were questioning if it could run one of the earlier EP's and look how far we've come. Yessss I love that pic of Lyric with the sun coming in the windows, I'm glad you liked it too :blush: That room gets such great lighting. Also yay :mrgreen: I'm glad you like Cadence's outfit. I have a lot of fun trying to make cute outfits without using CC.
  • blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

I know that there are two women that Eros is supposed to choose from but the newest addition with Island living Nalani I think is her name, her and Eros look so good together 06-25-19-4-48-32-PM.png
    edited June 2019
    Update!

Sunny is an elder with a weakened immune system, and understandably keeps getting sick. Brooklyn always takes her to the Vet at the first sign of illness.
    26fhlVt.png

Uncomfy in her 3rd trimester, she's way less enthusiastic about the rain then the Vet lol
    aX6LfSs.png

Upon coming home from the Vet Cadence learned to climb the stairs, which is cute, but also nerve racking.
    hTIvk3j.png

She was coming downstairs to ask for food when Mom went into labor at the dining table. Leaving her to fend for herself and wind up very upset that spoiled cake was all that was within her reach :lol:
    FMxhPgX.png

When they arrived at the hospital Victor was in full on panic mode and the realization their doctor was an alien did not help settle his nerves. Brooklyn was over it all.
    RI9lOAR.png

Side note, that's homewrecker Oliver back their working the reception desk lol
    peMDhoM.png

Victor continued to make a scene in the operating room, and the doctor did not seem pleased he was questioning his ability :lol:
    ed8kcof.png

Doctor Alien did a fine job and delivered another girl :expressionless: Victor was too annoyed with the doctor to pretend to be happy lol
    fQQz4ji.png

I knew it was going to be girl because I peeked again... still the disappointment was real. They named her Melody yada yada yada...
    g9Dy6f1.png

That next morning I realized I was about to forget Lyric's birthday and quickly had Dad whip up a cake.
    6k27jRy.png

She definitely has her Dad's slim face and lack of jawline :lol: I've just done a good job hiding it behind his beard lol but I can't hide it on her. She's cute from the front, but has a derpy looking profile :lol: She rolled the Genius trait, and overall I'm happy with her.
    w8J5XpL.png

One of the first things she did was go and find little sister Cadence :cry::heart:
    Xi4APP9.png

Cadence is forever unimpressed with everything :lol: but she makes an exception for her big sister.
    BDhuqxk.png

It's probably because I only had 1 kid last gen, but I love how family oriented they've all become. :heart:
    vnhNitC.png

Even Brooklyn, who's the sole breadwinner and practically always working, is all about the girls when she gets home.
    AkJEM1G.png

Then my perfect little family illusion was shattered when the girls met their new sister. Now Cadence I fully expected this from. She's just perpetually angry :lol: She looks like she's gonna squeeze her little super hero doll to death.
    UHz62q8.png

But Lyric surprised me... she's such a loving big sister. I thought she'd be happy to have another little sister to play with. Wrong! Apparently Lyric and Cadence were perfectly content to be a twosome their whole lives.
    jJd46Lp.png

When Melody aged up I wanted to throw her out their highrise's window! :angry: WHY COULDN'T SHE BE BLONDE?! I mean c'mon Victor, are your genes really that weak?!? As if I wasn't annoyed enough to have 3 girls in a row. She had an opportunity to win me over by sporting Dad's hair color, but NOPE. It isn't that she's not cute. It's just I've seen this face before... and to top it off she also has her Mom's brown eyes.... Melody isn't making it easy to like her.
    7BuTds1.png

So obviously I'm not a fan, but it's not like we can return her :lol: I did do the big girls a favor and give her her own bedroom. It's an inner room with no windows, and pretty cramped :confused: but it'll do.
    zAgGt7y.png

My hope with making it blue is that a BOY will come along and can share it with her lol
    xnEyZCM.png

"Hey, I know you guys don't like me, so I'll just be here chillin' in my own dojo k?"
    zGY6170.png

The same day Melody aged up, middle child Cadence did too. She's adorable :love: Remember how I said I'd ruled her out because of her brown hair and eyes?? Well I changed my mind :lol:
    45bHKbg.png

In true Cadence fashion she aged up still angry about her new sibling and had to be comforted by Dad. She rolled the independent trait, which I think is pretty fitting for my little ball of anger.
    pO1JKV6.png

Anyway, she and Lyric are BFF's :heart::smiley:
    fjIza9d.png

Which is great, because since they live in an apartment they don't get out much, and meeting other kids is tough to do from home :tongue:
    yhnCHCr.png

I like how Lyric is like my sweet girly girl princess.
    l236tw7.png

and Cadence is my angry tomboy who still loves and admires her sister :heart:
    Gi6owA1.png

and, well, Mel isn't ugly, so there's that :lol:
    ncTfTrO.png

After Melody's birth Brooklyn got back to work and wasted no time arresting this obnoxiously blonde guy.
    IYe8oWE.png

She of course used her bad cop methods and it made me realize the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Cadence lol She did earn herself another promotions and is now a level 9 detective. :sunglasses:
    AjfOFPk.png

Back home her Moms ghost was chillin' in the living room, mercifully not breaking anything, and Brooklyn was excited to get to share the news with her.
    I2qtQOH.png

The happiness was short lived when Sunny's time came to an end. I was upset the game woke the girls up to "witness death" :rage: Then to make matters worse my game glitched and grim never came for her. I was stuck in the event of death and unable to do anything. I ended up having to delete her. So I didn't get to keep her urn. I was pretty mad.
    LXJxvWs.png

The family all walked around sporting pouts for the next 24 hours :disappointed:
    P8IpvSi.png
    m5TWJMI.png
    mHyPhYo.png

Amusingly, when the girls came home from school (they go in their pajamas. my game is glitch city atm) Lyric was appropriately sad, while Cadence deals with her emotions her own way, anger of course lol I love her.
    OTIRuoP.png

Eventually everyone perked up and Melody finally got some sibling love!
    kgu7UYw.png

While Brooklyn and Victor were feeling a very different kind of love :wink:
    p2BrBTz.png

Which led to this. I'm being extremely brave and going for baby #4, which is 2 babies over my limit :lol: If this baby isn't a boy, or at the very least, blonde, I'm throwing my laptop away.
    pmRdYHU.png

So I've got a few days before the new baby arrives, which means it's aspiration crunch time. Lyric has the creative one. Her little turkey's were so cute.
    A7pZj95.png

Cadence is active but we don't have time for the park right now :lol: bad mouthing her toys will have to do.
    hRxgZ7a.png

And Mel will just continue to be a toddler... usually I like to raise my toddler's skills to 3 and above before aging, but I don't really care with her.
    NLQUM7M.png

Her parents love her, I swear! :lol: That's what counts right??
    tMO7A60.png

and finally CAS shots for comparison
    me0VEnm.jpg
    hqQkCcY.jpg

Next time they're going on a family trip to Sulani, and keep your fingers crossed baby #4 is a boy :tired_face: I'm not gonna peek this time. Happy Simming!
    @blondiebabe923 Welcome back! The kids are really cute, but that doesn't surprise me! Cameron is one of Lawrence's kids so he has really good genes...right @Heckstress17 ?

@Heckstress17 I love seeing your views of the city. I thought I wanted to play there next but in real life I am stuck in the city while they finish building my house and I'm so ready to get out. I don't know if I can take it in pretend life too! Sunny is such a pretty cat, I am glad that Brooklyn takes such good care of her. Look at Cadence climbing the stairs! She is adorable! I actually kinda love how cranky she is all the time...of course that's easy to say, she's not in my sim house! I'm really tired of all these aliens and ghosts over running the hospital! Poor Victor! Really though, poor Brooklyn! Another girl...I'm so sorry! Good name though :) Lyric aged up to a very pretty girl. I love seeing her with Cadence. I love their sisterly bond. Awww they're so angry! Not even sad...angry!! You cracked me up wanting to throw poor Melody out of the window! I know those feels though!! Even though you don't like her, her room is super cute :) Look how cute Cadence is looking up at her Dad! I love all the pics of her with Lyric. Then there's Mel. You crack me up :) Hehehe I also love you making Brooklyn such an angry cop. It's working for her though so hooray! Poor little Sunny. It's always so hard and sad. I AM SO EXCITED!!! Four babies!!!! I mean you've gone this far you could do SIX!!! I can't wait to see the girls as teens and I can't wait to see what's hiding inside Brooklyn!! Fingers crossed for a blond boy!!!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 33: Babies

I mean if I was looking for a reason why we moved to Sulani, this is it.
    DLeZj.png

Brad has a job that requires him to wear a swimsuit and be fit? Yes please…
    DLf1k.png

So there is one problem in Sulani. When I have parties it seems very difficult for people on the mainland to get there. First it was the wedding and now Winterfest.
    DLfbn.png

Brad and Aimee still enjoyed themselves though.
    DLfc9.png
    DLfcm.png

Later Brad still found time to do some conservation.
    DLffg.png

This guy is Jace Loudon Jr! But he’s a litterbug and he was not impressed with Brad’s talk :( Brad was sad about it afterwards.
    DLfgw.png

While he was out though he got the call to meet his wife at the hospital and he made all haste!
    DLfiT.png

Aimee’s doctor was great.
    DLfjh.png

She safely delivered two baby girls! Chloe and Drew.
    DLfjK.png

The minute they got home, she attacked her husband! Guys! Slow down!
    DLfkl.png

Sweet little girls…
    DLfVA.png

I don’t hear them crying. Do you hear them crying? OMG they are crying!
    DLfW2.png

Grandpa Caleb was the first to come see them.
    DLfWV.png

He wasn’t the only one though.
    DLg3e.png
    DLg49.png
    edited June 2019
    I'm a little bit in a hurry today, so this time around I'll post first and comment/reply later as soon as I get back home <3 thank you for showering me with updates, I've been loving all of them.

Just... be aware, before you start reading, that I've lost all self-control regarding pics & screenshots :joy:
    Also, in case you're curious about my family tree, this is a pic I was able to catch in game.
    TyHxPz1.png
    I'll grab the chance to say that I've linked the full family tree in my signature and that I'll update it as all the kiddos age up. It shows the full family + I plan to keep track of every single Austin in game till gen 10 (whish me luck)... but I do admit that I'm feeling lonely being the only one that's not using Family Echo :joy:
    So, go check it out if you're interested :wink:
    Now, back to the update.
    the toddlers' invasion I

The night before the triplets' birthday, Willow Creek was almost as gloomy as Forgotten Hollow.

LA2Nbj9.png

Gloomy to the point that Pablita was finally summoned. The girl appeared to Adahy's front door like she was up to no good.

kKE90X8.png

And of course she was.

zoqibyf.png

2KvGra4.png

I mean... I get that she wanted to feed on somebody's blood, but... did it really have to be her own little brother? #rude :joy:

v1ei8Un.png

Pauline woke up as soon as she sensed what was going on.

mbXpDDY.png

Only to wave hello like nothing really mattered anymore :joy:
    "Hi... do you mind taking three cribs away while you're at it, Pablita? They're upstairs waiting for you" >:)

bBSouEO.png

To make things even worse, it was already time for Cody to go.

w0WjIH7.png

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

vqXrBxE.png

Adahy was devastated, but he made sure to ask Grim to take good care of his SuperGoodBoy.

CtKRda5.png

That very next morning, it was time for the triplets to age up.
    Everybody, meet Selene, the fussy little one.

U48rg4W.png

Irene, the charmer.

s7Jcm9f.png

And Aurora, the independent.

DB814La.png

A few considerations about their genetics before I move on.
    1. No more Salali's eyes :bawling: ... is this the official end of the Salali's genes??? I knew I couldn't bring them all the way down to the 10th gen, but I was expecting at least one of these three girls to have them. Instead, they all have Pauline's eyes. Which are super pretty, I really think so, but... it's kind of a bittersweet moment for me.
    2. Selene is the only one that has mom's face shape, apparently. But she has dad's eye and hair color, so... even if I adore her, I can't pick her as heir. It's a tie between Irene and Aurora, since they're the blondies. But... I hoped that they could be better mixed? *eyeroll* like, have dad's eye color and mom's hair. Maybe it's just me being picky, but I think Oliver's twins are the best mixed ones I got till now. Whatever.
    3. Aurora & Irene should be identical, but... what's the deal with their eyebrows???? :joy: like- what???
    4. None of them seem to be iguana-like, so... it's a win :wink:

Random, but as soon as I went back into game from the cas, this notification popped up.
    Uhm................ you're both almost elders but ok I guess.

kt92KU6.png

I present to you one of my fave pics ever :joy:
    *in a fussy tone* "So apparently I'm the black sheep twin sort of thing right? Whatcha lookin' at, blondies??"

BYKGljS.png

I adore Selene. She soon became my favorite, too bad I can't pick her. Plus, I love her fussy trait so much, it fits her like a glove.
    Well ok then, kid. I guess knowing your own father is a good thing :joy:

tMXYWY0.png

Special thanks to @EMSimmer30 & @JordanNicoleJJ for the tips. The triplets are still hell, but I'm following your advices and it makes my day much easier.
    Eating from pre-made meals placed on the floor is the only way to go, now. Hygiene over 9000.

YQvgY1f.png

OecMLzY.png

Being my independent special little nugget, Aurora started to go on the potty on her own right away #bless your trait till the end of time :relieved:

ITdiapq.png

She almost got scared of her own poop, tho. I mean, I would too if all I saw was a giant blurred pink pixel while looking down :joy:

CGg7DII.png

But that didn't seem to bother her that much #blessthistrait2

ttu4xer.png

She also didn't like being forced to take a bath, I basically had to force her :joy: ... mama Pauline made sure to let her enjoy the water. Maybe cleaning the bathtub before putting your own child in it would have been better, but... Hygiene over 9000, as I said :joy:

mtDKeTj.png

Selene and Aurora needed much more attention, for sure. Waking up filthy started to become a thing.

iGcel2C.png

Adahy's living the dream, tho, since he's so family oriented. He takes every chance he can get to play with the girls. Especially with his not so secrete favorite :joy:

3c9DIzo.png

3JVvaA0.png

Selene made sure to bond with the iguana as soon as she was able to crawl downstairs <3

UMZK98t.png

She was probably happy to see that somebody else had her own hair and eye color, mistaking her for a lost twin of some sort. careful not to get eaten alive Selene

j2ZroNy.png

Irene couldn't care less about skill development and went straight to the playground that I built in the backyard, lovin' life as the first snow was covering the world around her.

cLt2fTf.png

She's the charming one, but I think in reality she's a really cunning little one. She loves making messes around the house all the time and uses her charming skills not to get scolded for it.

8pHYp5N.png

Adahy never fell for it till now, tho :joy:

44lrI2B.png

"But- but- but look at my pouty charming face, dad!"

zzl74pd.png

She also spent a lot of time following independent little Aurora around <3 they're adorable <3
    And I totally can't choose between the two of them right now

NKvoalg.png

Thankfully, it was soon time for the lizard's birthday.
    Now that you've been showered with pics of the triplets... you can't tell me that she doesn't actually look like a reptile :joy: I mean look at her. Party lizard ready to grow up <3

bN4sIFx.png

Mama Pauline decided to give her some love before she aged up.
    We all appreciate her, even if she's been an iguana till now :joy: she deserved more love.

bb3xpnA.png

Cdoz0dP.png

The rest of the Austins started arriving one after the other.
    Oliver's twins aged up beautifully! :flushed: this is Jaylah, listening to Irene's dramatic toddler-tale :joy:

P3KHSgb.png

And this is blushy Amiyah, my absolute fave. She's such a good mix of her parents, I can't even.

pJfMesY.png

Steven's triplets came too, and *spoiler alert* they're all blond + they all have Salali's eyes :joy:

Um3WzOK.png

The party was so insane that Voldemort crashed before she could blow the candles.

NjdrfZP.png

Seriously, look at this.

PXSwkqR.png

Anyway, she was finally able to grow up and get out of this lizard phase <3

hAf3CpI.png

For whatever reason, Amiyah was feeling the hormones stronger than ever :joy: ... uhm... puberty much???

rISKIv6.png

Here she is, the no-longer-a-lizard, Eliane <3

p5RrQkx.png

5IYWj6Y.png

She actually turned out really precious and I'm sooooo relieved. Especially for the fact that now I no longer have four toddlers at once to deal with. It's been hell. I hope she helps with the girls.

49stqos.png

Amiyah went right in for a big hug.
    "We're bun-twins, cousin!" :joy:

Yq6mMkz.png

ILWTedA.png

... and this happened like two hours later.
    I DON'T THINK SO, ELIANE. U HAVE ENOUGH.

gEVpWE0.png
    Post edited by Kiwicantdie on
    KEBB11a.png
    edited June 2019
    Back for the updates.

@debjameswhite thanks, I know it might be awkward reading my grammar mistakes from time to time.
    I LOVE the new house in Sulani <3 you did such a great job with it! Lol that spoiler pic of the toddler beds was great, I was so happy to see that they were having twins! Brad and Aimee look so good together, they're clearly in love. Their wedding was perfect, tbh. Them, alone, on the beach... such a good picture. I was sooo excited about Aimee pregnancy, but even more about Brad taking Aimee's last name. It's really nice that we get to see Brad in a swimsuit almost all the time :mrgreen: - I don't know why, tho, I totally wasn't expecting to see winterfest coming to Sulani! It was so nice seeing them expecting their little ones and sharing gifts tho <3 aaaaaaw welcome to the world Chloe & Drew. It's nice that their immortal grandpa Caleb is still around to take care of them. Aaaaw it's even better that the real grandpa & grandma came to Sulani for them <3

@JordanNicoleJJ lol no my english is still really awkward, I keep making mistakes everywhere :joy: ... but I swear that I'm top of the class now because when I'm at uni I focus 200000 times more than when I'm here, to make sure that I'm not messing anything up. Thanks again for the tips on the triplets <3 keeping them well fed has been the hardest part till now (and bathe them :weary: ), for the rest, it's... stressful, but fine. I hope you find time to update <3 I've been missing your fam <3

@blondiebabe923 jesus, Eros is such a good looking sim. I'm really really impressed. If I were him I would never stop looking at myself in the mirror lol. Athena looks super cute too as a child and I'm sure that Cameron's genes won't fail you.

@Heckstress17 lol no sometimes I really do mess phrases up since I think them in italian first and I have to re-read them hours later just to notice what the heck I've written :joy: but thanks for the compliments, I'm super proud of the results I got <3 posting here has been super helpful... even more reading your posts to get a real feeling of the language. I'm sorry that I had no mercy on Eliane in these updates, but we can't all click with all sims every single time xD... her trait really drove me insane tbh. And now look at this: I call it karma. I've been mean to this poor little reptile child and now the game has decided to punish me with triplets :bawling:even if they're really cute tho --- holy mother of all pregnancies, your update <3 first of all: when I said keep them babies coming, I wasn't really expecting you to deliver since you never seem to enjoy having some sort of a kindergarten in game :joy: but I'm actually really happy that this time around you have such a big family to look after, considering that Brooklyn was an only child. It's nice! I have such a soft spot for Cadence omg :flushed: she's adorable. Her little pout is to die for, she has such a strong character even at this age! I can't even with the hospital birth :joy: first the alien doctor, then Oliver totally stalking working at the reception :joy: I'm sorry that you've been cursed with girls for this gen, I KNOW THE PAIN :bawling: but if it makes you feel any better, I think they're all super cute/adorable sims that are going to grow up into gorgeous sims <3 ... Lyric is so adorable as a child! Lol both girls hating the new little sister was sad but at the same time really funny. Poor little Melody, living alone in that room :joy: ... if only she were a blondie. I love how much Lyric and Cadence have bonded, while Mel is over there playing alone in her prison cell bedroom. You hit me right in the feels with Sunny's death. Here I was, enjoying this lovely update of yours, only to see that pic and getting sucker-punched. Honestly, I don't even know if this is some sort of mid-life crisis for Brooklyn, but... apparently she can't stop having children :joy: and I love it :joy: somehow I almost can't believe that not that long ago she was having multiple love interests. Will she keep trying until she gets a boy or will this stop sooner than later? With her genes, I would probably keep on tryin' :wink:
    KEBB11a.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top