Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Congratulations on your first car... Let me think of my first car... :smiley:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    1 day and 3 hours before 2020

That's so exciting, a whole new decade :O

A whole another 10 years to mess up (and learn)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Happy New Year!!!!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year Alleen!!!! 🎆🎇✨

Only 10 minutes here... :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year you chaps!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    It's a new decade you guys :)
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I went to a Victorian-themed New years eve party last night and drank the worst tasting nectar I'd ever drunk, this strawberry and lime punch which had the ability to make your eyes water from ten paces away. :tongue:

Apart from that, hope everyone had a nice New Year, looking forward to a whole new decade of reality shows. :)

I'm off to go lie down in a darkened room and hibernate for the rest of the winter.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Seems random,?

From a programming perspective, there's this thing called "pseudorandomness" where the number generator isn't truly random. :D You can see if it's truly random if you get like 50 die rolls, and check if all the possible numbers were rolled more or less evenly.

Sorry, but 50 wouldn't even come close to being enough, to make a reliable determination of randomness on. It would take too many to be worth doing, but happily, rolling actual dice is easy enough if anyone's worried about real vs. simulated randomness. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I went to a Victorian-themed New years eve party last night and drank the worst tasting nectar I'd ever drunk, this strawberry and lime punch which had the ability to make your eyes water from ten paces away. :tongue:

Apart from that, hope everyone had a nice New Year, looking forward to a whole new decade of reality shows. :)

I'm off to go lie down in a darkened room and hibernate for the rest of the winter.

Omg do you have room for me. Hibernation sounds nice
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Crazy to think, because most of my life that I remember has been this last decade. :o So to start a whole new decade is insane.... It's the roaring 20's, everyone!
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

Crazy to think, because most of my life that I remember has been this last decade. :o So to start a whole new decade is insane.... It's the roaring 20's, everyone!

Let's Great Gatsby this joint!

*shoots Twiddle in his pool*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Great, now thanks to Ice my paddling pool has a hole in it, talk about feeling deflated. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Great, now thanks to Ice my paddling pool has a hole in it, talk about feeling deflated. :p

I mean...you're dead too xD but I guess the paddling pool is pretty important, I'll have it fixed for you Twiddle :)
  • Options

Oh dear, how inconsiderate of me

• Options

I mean...you're dead too xD but I guess the paddling pool is pretty important, I'll have it fixed for you Twiddle :)

Lmao yeah I love how his life is secondary to the paddling pool lmao
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Oh dear, how inconsiderate of me

Very inconsiderate. What a rude way to start off the new decade!
  • Options
    Luckily the duck got 7 lives... :p
  • Options
    Just a little random thing: @princess2109 Do you still visit the forums? We haven't really heard from you in a while :)

• Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I'll be going on a holiday next week (January 13th to 17th). I'll probably still have internet access, but I'll be around less because of family fun time.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Enjoy! :smiley:
  • Options
    Enjoy! :smiley:

Thanks. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options