Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gorgeous game generated townies actually exist?

Comments

• Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    This game generated gym trainer is such a daddy. :love:

28278240530_0f7436a453_o.png

1746d1378992216-hans-cla-200-ee741419988811e0906312313b10052d_small.jpeg
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member

I only changed his hair and clothes, too!
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Hyeion wrote: »
    @jimmysnan Usually, "C" Captures the screen.
    And if you'd like, "TAB"(Opposite arrows) makes the Painel disappear for neat screenshot, you move the camera around with the mouse and "W" - "S" - "A" - "D".
    Depends on your keyboard, but I hope it works.
    For posting images, you go to a site that hosts images, for example, google "imgur" (the one I use), and you will upload The Sims Screenshot there. If you look properly, they have the link for the image, and even a ready one for forums.
    In case you don't find it, just visualize the image and copy the url.
    Put it between [img!] Beautiful Url link Insert between here, without the '!" [/img!]

Thanks so much I am going to try that but I used photo bucket at work will that work?
  • Options

I only changed his hair and clothes, too!

yeah because gorgeous AND well-dressed townies are just impossible to find!
  • Options
    I have to wait for the new update with a slow internet to be able to post ;-( when I get into the game finally, I will post here.
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    @jimmysnan Honestly I prefer imgur, that's my personal preference tho. If it works with photobucket, why not? But give imgur a try someday too! :blush:
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @jimmysnan Honestly I prefer imgur, that's my personal preference tho. If it works with photobucket, why not? But give imgur a try someday too! :blush:

Now how do I get it from the game to photobucket?

I figured it out
  • Options
    This one is cute was at the bar when I got there,
    07-26-16_4-32-37nbspPM_zpsbdxfdyku.png

This one needs body help but his face is cute for an older guy. I am looking for females.
    07-26-16_4-28-30nbspPM_zpszta833qx.png
  • Options

@jimmysnan The first one sure is a gem o:
    And I liked the second.
    Congrats on learning it!! xd
    mfCdivN.gif

• Options
    And I liked the second.

There were some really bad ones also. I had to kind of cringe, There is a cute elder, but she did not let me click on her as I was chasing her with the camera LOL
  • Options
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    And I liked the second.

There were some really bad ones also. I had to kind of cringe, There is a cute elder, but she did not let me click on her as I was chasing her with the camera LOL

the first one is super handosome! the second one has cool beard tho.
    if you find some badly dressed fellows you can post them too in Townie fashion police thread :)
  • Options
    And I liked the second.

if you find some badly dressed fellows you can post them too in Townie fashion police thread :)

Those were dressed OK but I did see some that were hideous, so I don't know, I sometimes have to chase them down the street with the camera as they are walking by my house so fast, I guess my sim must be weird or something and they want to get away from him as fast as they can.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    And I liked the second.

Those were dressed OK but I did see some that were hideous, so I don't know, I sometimes have to chase them down the street with the camera as they are walking by my house so fast, I guess my sim must be weird or something and they want to get away from him as fast as they can.

@jimmysnan You can quickly tap the - ' - key to pause(I think, memory failed) and - 1 - key to start the time. (Specially in the TAB mode)

Edit: And my Townies always run away from me too lmao, but I'm like "NO, YOU WONT GET AWAY MWAHAHA"
    Okay... Maybe too much. cx
    mfCdivN.gif

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I found another this one has three. Funny I never really noticed townie sims at all until this thread. My venues have like no people in them. Since GTW I can't find sims anywhere. 07-26-16_6-35-47nbspPM_zpskqfhlpc5.png
    The blond guy is dressed kindof creepy!!!
  • Options
    This one I had to chase down LOL 07-26-16_4-41-11nbspPM_zpsxjumrv4r.png
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    4_80.png
    Elliana Mathews

She married my heir. I have a blog about the legacy and she's my most blogged sim so far. I gave her so many makeovers just to see what she looks like. I loved her so much! I love my avatar sim too, she was born in my legacy, and that's the only reason I have her as my avatar and not Elliana. I love her skin tone and the blonde hair colour combo.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited July 2016
    Cement wrote: »
    I love my townies! I have too many screenshots to wade through for these guys so I took some CAS shots. :)
    (Though they're not overly gorgeous really, I mostly love seeing them around)
    CdejJlY.png
    Top row: Natalia Lee (Detective), Shannon Pate (Stay-At-Home Dad, Expert Philanderer), Charity Ceja (Yoga Instructor, Nurse, Bartender)
    Bottom row: Jason Biggs (Detective, not to be confused with a certain actor who woohoo'd a pie), Tessa Baugh (Maid), Guillermo Gann (Repairman)

I mostly change makeup, change eye height or fix hair colors if they have like green eyebrows and pink beards or whatever. I think out of these six, Jason had his ears enlarged because it was an accident when I was changing his hair and I kept it because it looked cute. LOL

Charity became one of those sims who happen to spawn everywhere, so she's in a lot of my screenshots... But they're not really flattering. Here's a fairly recent one where she is fighting one of my younger Yakuza members. LOL
    DxQU8Eu.png
    Oh right, and there's also this teenager my detective arrested who has the cutest dimples :(
    oobZDyJ.png

Majority of my sims are townies though, since I barely make any in my main save so all the children came from townies. :)

What have you done, you teenage dimple? I feel bad for him....
    Oh, all your townies look cool, by the way.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    I found another this one has three. Funny I never really noticed townie sims at all until this thread. My venues have like no people in them. Since GTW I can't find sims anywhere. 07-26-16_6-35-47nbspPM_zpskqfhlpc5.png
    The blond guy is dressed kindof creepy!!!

I find it funny on how venues get populated differently from player to player. Most of the time mine are pretty packed except the wee hours of the morning. It's not even rare to have a visitor or two spontaneously come by the house every day even, and I don't let my townies get too numerous. Since Sims 3 I'm in the habit of regularly checking my population.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Look who my game generated
    wsjq61.png
    he's like an Asian, fat, crazy Elvis fan, i love him
    2ev6u4x.png

• Options
    @SiliClone omg he is the winner :D
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,001 Member
    Am I the ONLY one who doesn't bother to change out the Townies, not even their clothing? LOL I have been playing Sims, since 2005, starting with Sims2. I never bother to mess with the Townies. The only time I was inclined to was when I had a terrible cloning mess going on in a town in Sims3. Then I tracked down every last doppelganger of my family and changed their looks, name and clothing. Had I not done so, it would have been too confusing to know which was my Sims versus the Clone.

And while I may make the Sims I play attractive, to me, I just don't worry about the Townies. That gives my game all the diversity it needs.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @GalacticGal I don't really bother much with the townies. I let them do their own thing and their craziness bring a lot of joy to my life. A lot of the time I actually add eccentric/strange sims to my towns from the gallery on purpose when I feel the townie population isn't really living up to it's responsibility of entertaining me lol.

The only time I really go in and help a townie out fashion wise is when they're left without clothing or hair from me removing CC.

I have been slowly going through and giving the pre-made families make overs but that's more because I'm getting tired of looking at them in wearing the same clothing all the time.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Am I the ONLY one who doesn't bother to change out the Townies, not even their clothing? LOL I have been playing Sims, since 2005, starting with Sims2. I never bother to mess with the Townies. The only time I was inclined to was when I had a terrible cloning mess going on in a town in Sims3. Then I tracked down every last doppelganger of my family and changed their looks, name and clothing. Had I not done so, it would have been too confusing to know which was my Sims versus the Clone.

And while I may make the Sims I play attractive, to me, I just don't worry about the Townies. That gives my game all the diversity it needs.

None of my townies that I shared had anything done to them that is how they were/are I usually do not pay much attention to any of the sims I am not playing at the time. I just did that to learn how to post pictures on here. I had those pesky doppelgangers in the sims 4. There were 5 of them in one neighborhood. Drove me crazy so I can really relate to that.
    @Samsonguy9000 I know I was thinking the same thing. My venues are not always like they were before I got get to work. I am wondering if it is because everyone is at work!
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    @Anisim That looks a bit like CC.

I figured, but I just thought I'd ask. Thank you.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @EpicSims ahaha the house had the people outlines on the ground so I'm pretty sure he did something serious LOL

Oh right, I found this really pretty townie on a test save since I'm on this thread.
    CoUSxX4UkAAgry5.jpg:large
    I don't remember her name but she's an alien too :o
    CoUTJueUEAA0Y-W.jpg:large

@GalacticGal I ended up getting into fixing them when I couldn't stand seeing terribly dressed sims :s For 2 and 3, I don't bother since they're usually okay, but in 4, a majority of my townies had blue hair with green beards and hot pink eyebrows :s Nowadays that part is more or less "controlled" so I don't have to give intense makeovers aside from maybe makeup or a different outfit every now and again. :)