Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gorgeous game generated townies actually exist?

Comments

• Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    I have found one NPC Gardener female that look pretty and added her as one of my Sims.
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    I usually like a lot of the generated Sims, especially in Windenburg. The only problem I usually have with them is that the majority of the time they're usually weirdly dressed or mismatched which bugs me a little haha, otherwise they're all pretty cute for the most part! :3 Glad you found one you love, she is quite beautiful!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    meubanksmeubanks Posts: 445 Member
    I've noticed that the librarians tend to be cute, and they are less likely to have "bad" traits than most of the other townies. Of course they are still RNG created so it's not necessarily going to hold true all of the time.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I have problems with a lot of things in The Sims 4. However, one of the things that was done right was the look of the Sims and the fluidity of the animations.

This is a Sim that I created to be my main Sim, Carmen Singh nee Salazar:

2v8o7t4.jpg

I made a bunch of other Sims that were meant to be her squad and potential mates. However, one day, Carmen went to a party at the Pan Europa and bumped into this guy -- a nobody Townie that was created by the game:

jadz6b.jpg

Carmen seemed to take a second look and so did I. He was so good looking for a game-made! I promptly gave him a name that suited where I thought that he might have come from -- Sim India -- and they were off. All those cuties that I made for Crmen had no choice but to fall back. Carmen and Vik are now married with three kids. I'm waiting for the kids to grow up so that I can see how each parent's features have melded with the other's. Hopefully, they'll be as attractive as their parents.

I loved Vikram look so much, I decided to give him a family. Aaliah King, nee Singh was born. Basically, she's Vikram, but female. I didn't do anything but press the female button and add some hair and make-up. The features are all hers and I think that she's GORGEOUS.

kegck3.jpg

She's now Carmen's sis-in-law and BFF. I love her look so much, I'm definitely going to make her the main Sim of my next game. If there is a next game, that is.

Possible new legacy founder?

15s0k7n.jpg

This is my first time posting pics. I hope that I did it right. ::crosses fingers::

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Mine are so ghetto it's unreal :joy:
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    Mines are good looking, but 90% look like Aliens.
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    foussi wrote: »
    I sent my alien sim to join a club, and while she was trying to get friendly with the club leader, this dish walked up.
    05-31-16_3-19-06nbspPM_zpsze0qfkwe.png
    now I had only just gone through my not in world sims and deleted a lot of them, elders single mums with babies. and he wasn't there. so his brand new. I think I'll go play him.

<3 hot

I think his hot to. not my type in RL but as a sim his gorgeous. I did play him and he made a great husband and great dad. Just wish I could remember who he married. It will come back to me.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I only changed his clothes and added the tattoo and body hair. To me he looks like a hotter version of Frank from How To Get Away With Murder.
    2n8whfc.jpg

wow now he is gorgeous, Oh my pass me a seat.
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    she was SO pretty that i got my heir marry her and continue the legacy with her. omg she is perfect.

1df4a11b-c3ee-46d1-a17b-b1b629c563b1_zpshboz8j9x.png
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    she was SO pretty that i got my heir marry her and continue the legacy with her. omg she is perfect.

Cute!
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Here are 3 townies from my game that I think are quite good looking. I had to give them a change of clothes, of course.

From left to right: Aria Jeffers and her brother Demetrius Jeffers, and on the end is Cierra (I forget her last name)

tumblr_oatxqhxCD41tj6sf3o1_1280.png
  • Options
    @keylimepiesims omg they are sooo gorgeous! i like Cierra the most.
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    This pretty gal was lurking in my 'not in world' game-created townies. I gave her a little make up but that's all.

8bbc4ecfeaabc402ab67ee6381afd0af.png
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I think I have the game with the ugliest townies. I have never seen any so good looking as any of these. Mine are older (elders, and usually they are male and live on the park bench in the park. I have seen none that I would hope my sim would like. How are you generating these?
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member

I really love her face. She seems so realistic.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    His chin's a little odd, but I think he's cute xD, he frowned a lot though, lol:

sGKKVTCl.png

Her shoulders are a bit broad/wide, but she's pretty :):

GjwbRuZl.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @Cynna that's exactly what i thought <3
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    03_08_16_8_11_49_PM.jpg

her name was "Cassidy" and she was a sim created to be a yoga instructor I believe. :) (or atleast that's where I first ran into her so that's what I'm assuming)

good-looking game generated sims are possible but very very rare ><''

She`s cute. Is that in-game hair? I haven't played this game in almost a year do to losing my computer, so I'm behind on everything.
  • Options
    @Anisim That looks a bit like CC.
    mfCdivN.gif

• Options
    I finally saw some cute townies! Been a long time coming. I do not know how to post pics.
  • Options
    @jimmysnan Would you like help? :blush:
    mfCdivN.gif

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Sure, I do not even know how to take screen shots in the game. Old and computer illiterate.
  • Options
    @jimmysnan Usually, "C" Captures the screen.
    And if you'd like, "TAB"(Opposite arrows) makes the Painel disappear for neat screenshot, you move the camera around with the mouse and "W" - "S" - "A" - "D".
    Depends on your keyboard, but I hope it works.
    For posting images, you go to a site that hosts images, for example, google "imgur" (the one I use), and you will upload The Sims Screenshot there. If you look properly, they have the link for the image, and even a ready one for forums.
    In case you don't find it, just visualize the image and copy the url.
    Put it between [img!] Beautiful Url link Insert between here, without the '!" [/img!]
    mfCdivN.gif

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    This game generated gym trainer is such a daddy. :love:

28278240530_0f7436a453_o.png
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    found this hot guy by the slides
    sxovnp.png

his sister is cute too
    4t556q.png
    ive never had town generated siblings like this, its usually just mothers and kids. it's nice. my family is gonna have em both