Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Aww man, I am almost caught up on my screenshots. Soon I can actually play the game again! I can buy the new expansion pack! It's crazy because for the first time I'm actually posting pictures of the household I'm currently playing with!
    giphy.gif

But anywho, back to the updates. Abraham needs to work on his charisma skill to climb the employment ladder. Might as well give him a makeover as well.
    cvNPfp7.png
    Meanwhile, Kala at least got a new hairdo.
    5ZV8L0B.png
    And a stomach ache.
    Z91FpsD.png
    Well now it's wedding day. Time to head to that one park that we have all the weddings at because it comes with a wedding arch!
    ITXAivZ.png
    Just thought it was amusing that before the wedding Kala went into her dark form so she could feed....So I decided to leave her in dark form for the wedding.
    GMzMmrv.png
    Even at his own wedding, his mother is the one people came to see.
    8dd7SMU.png
    Kala's Mother: "Don't see why you're in your dark form for this. Seems like an occasion you can go without."
    Kala: "How can you say that when you're always in your dark form?"
    Kala's Mother: "Heh, this isn't my dark form."
    Kala: "Oh...."
    SoX6izF.png
    Then Aria fell asleep on the park bench.
    hBb2OlW.png
    Kala: "Hey check it out, we're going to have a baby! A human vampire hybrid!"
    Abraham: "Wait......YOU'RE A VAMPIRE?!"
    h9RPC1L.png
    Chaya: "So....what, does human blood actually taste good or something once you turn into a vampire?"
    Kala's Mother: "Nah, still tastes awful. But it's either that or death. You'd be amazed at what you'd do to have an immortal life."
    Chaya: "I see....But the whole lack of sun thing..."
    Kala's Mother: "Really sucks, I'd love a good tan."
    7IhPZJy.png
    Well anyways, time for the ceremony.
    7DjrN3u.png
    But no one is there, we have to make sure this is done now before that sun rises and kills half the guests.
    BwXViAx.png
    Grim: "Sorry bro, someone died in the bathroom. Everyone's too busy checking that out. Good news, I actually get to be a guest at your wedding! Isn't that cool?"
    QOyu8ax.png
    And there you have it, Mr and Mrs Bailey.
    JiUcArX.png
    Kala: "Nice ring, bleh."
    E3C7ovK.png
    That very same morning.
    Conspiracy Theorist 1: "Like dude, I don't feel so good after that weird chick bit me."
    bzmJklR.png
    Conspiracy Theorist 1: "Like zoinks!"
    0V9QAIS.png
    Conspiracy Theorist 2: "Now that you mention it, I'm not feeling too fine either."
    4uHFo6F.png
    All the conspiracy theorists are being turned into vampires. I wonder who could be turning them.
    MGR7Djp.png
    Kala: "Hiss"
    vdoPOHS.png
    Abraham: "Nice, got a new promotion AND I found the key to this secret door."
    TRxHYSB.png
    sOav5eJ.png
    All hail the mother.
    lGN35Tu.png
    Abraham: "And then I woke up several hours later in a landfill!"
    Soldier: "Nice."
    3vaIVHr.png
    Kala: "Oh hey sweetie, sorry to bother you when you're trying to solve the Strangerville mystery but I'm hungry."
    CPKfEWH.png
    MTjVioS.png
    Later that night the Romance Festival was in town.
    Abraham: "Aunt Yadira, what are you doing here? Aren't you married?"
    Yadira: "Shut up."
    Snefcoq.png
    Meanwhile the Bailey's decided to partake in the punch.
    AUBQTfZ.png
    With predictable results.
    yGd4CeZ.png
    Well with Kala attempting the 'sexy pose' I think it's about time to go home.
    S8xJRCV.png
    Fooooor this.
    7HPHmum.png
    The next morning.
    Abraham: "It'll cost a fortune to fix this plumbing!"
    MXHcKC7.png
    Abraham: "Stupid beautifully creepy plant."
    PYIajrO.png
    Abraham: "Oooh, a fruit. Don't mind if I do."
    Z9NI4UC.png
    GKxVuXP.png
    5NzYM3f.png
    Kala: "Did you eat the fruit?"
    Abraham: "OBEYTHEMOTHER"
    2ObK0bN.png
  • Options
    StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    I made a few new households, Saiori Hanaki and Sheldon Crankton fell in love and became Boyfriend and Girlfriend, I gave Cassandra Goth and Bella Goth makeovers (Mainly Cassandra, though, because she didn't look like a teenager, in my opinion), and that's about it. I'm hoping to have Sheldon propose to Saiori soon, because it'd be soo cute! ^.^
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking thank you!
    That's really nice that the island natives don't make a big deal out of someone being a celebrity. 😊 Must be a huge relief. Maybe they should move there? Lol
    Maybe one day, but for now Sulani serves them as a short escape from reality before getting back to work :)
    Maybe you can just play Thor for one session by himself? Grab some screenshots and let us see how fun he is.
    One day of Thors life? That could be fun!
    My goodness he is funny! 😅 I'm trying to think of a celebrity who is quite as Over the Top as he is, but I'm not coming up with anyone, even as a character. 😅 Do you have anyone in mind when you write his lines?
    I actually had to think very hard about that! Well, there are obviously bits and pieces of Marvels Thor in his personality (otherwise he wouldn't be Thor), maybe a tad bit of Hagrid... He's also pretty similar to Gobber from How to Train your Dragon (not the movie, the book, they are quite different) in some ways. But other then that he seems to be that typical fun uncle who causes chaos and thrills little kids :D

@FurSimsOfficial if you're talking about Thor I just downloaded some random version of him from the gallery and edited to my liking ;)

Last evening I took the Starks to a restaurant just to find out those things are bugged. No, really. First of all, you can't put a toddler in a highchair anymore. And second - people just wont stop stealing our food!
    Ns7wFet.jpg

Why, Bjorn, why? Why the betrayal!? I trusted you! You used to be my favourite premade! You used to be the wise Swedish uncle for all of my sims! Our families always became friends!
    Wlkh8ww.jpg

Well all of those warm feelings are in the past after what you and Clara did. This is war!
    IjVzCxm.jpg

Poor Steve was left without dinner.
    jxLOV24.jpg

At least he still gets ice cream though.
    OHrCGmv.jpg

The only plus of going to a restaurant in Sulani is that you can always stay occupied while your food is being prepared.
    m2bEjrO.jpg

It's nearly the middle of April in my game (I use a 3 week season mod so that makes counting easier) and the weather in Sulani suddenly decided to go from warm and sunny to cool and rainy.
    SSSousi.jpg

Well that just destroyed all of my plans to take the Starks out to the beach.
    Am1N3YM.jpg

At least Peter finally started using the potty by himself. Four years old and making progress!
    P41B7QS.jpg

Can it be? Is Tony making something that's NOT fruit salad?
    7uKAbtd.jpg

Even Tessa looks concerned.
    A6RGd94.jpg

Let's just take a moment to realise that Tony made that exact dish that Bjorn stole from Steve at the restaurant last night.
    eaSEoN4.jpg

Best boyfriend ever.
    KhEetjl.jpg

"Oh Stanley, you're not getting enough attention these last few days, are you".
    DIbqbsy.jpg

So apparently Stanley isn't getting enough attention and the social services want to take him away.
    j9H53Es.jpg

These are the moments when I wish we could actually see pets needs.
    x8JA9KZ.jpg

Nevertheless, Stanley doesn't actually look like he needs that much attention. He's too occupied babysitting Tessa.
    viokmYL.jpg

The rain in Sulani looks quite beautiful. Wish it wasn't that subtle on screenshots though.
    Suc4lvs.jpg

Still no excuse for Steve not to learn scuba diving.
    5aGmd7Z.jpg

Peter went to play outside with Tessa in his adorable rainy outfit!
    EWaTJjD.jpg

There is nothing more satisfying than building a sandcastle in the rain when the sand is all mushy and wet.
    WQxpZ5Q.jpg

The rain just got harder so Peter had to return home. Perfect time for some flash cards!
    vyZ3pTz.jpg

Even Tessa seems interested.
    DeWr2tg.jpg

It was getting dark and yet Steve still was nowhere to be seen. Both Peter and Tony were getting worried.
    n9XhxCG.jpg

There he is!
    JTuIlJw.jpg

"Hey Petey! Papa is back!"
    5f6qBgt.jpg

"Alright, do you have ANY idea how worried I was about you!?"
    "Relax, I brought seashells".
    8BV5hMl.jpg

Guess seashells make everything okay.
    EIdWPaO.jpg

And they finished off the day by watching a movie. Lets just hope the bad weather doesn't last long. (And OMG look at Stanley in this pic! He really is a meerkat!)
    hDmzRg4.jpg

|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    @Koteyka Could u save your edited version to your gallery and link me the sim on the gallery website pls? I would love to have him!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member

Yay, I finally got it right! Thank you for @rosemow for unknowingly helping me with their post from 2017. It was the .png part I kept forgetting to add.

Some family bonding at the Borgia household:
    tc5jnOk.png
    19IrRIN.png

Rodrigo is perfectly content with being human, but he figured that he should still learn some vampire secrets.
    CgNLGVz.png
    Selfie with mama, he is the only kid that inherited Lucrecia´s colouring. Px0IUta.png

Beatrice became a child and wasn´t happy about that. Cesare tried to cheer her up, according to him, it´s fun to go to school and learn new things. She disagreed.
    Meanwhile, Fiametta kept studying vampire secrets to rank up, since it isn´t all that fun to live at Oasis Springs and be unable to go out during daytime.
    nqk7mPi.png
    OD5aUt6.png

Fiametta went on a date with Orange that was such a disaster that she was forced to consider whether or not Cesare had been right, saying that he was more trouble than it was worth. It was sunny outside, strangers kept trying to hit on her (really, Geoffrey Landgraab, you are neither hot or young and all the money you have is your wife´s, so please move along), Orange kept wandering away and she ended up accidentally insulting him so bad that he stormed off (who knew that video games were such a sore subject to him?).
    Let´s just admire his handsome face before he runs away again:
    epVqZoB.png

Fiametta was upset, it was not supposed to go like this. Can´t Orange see that they were the perfect match? She decided to start working off to let out some stream. YuhznyD.png Rodrigo joined her, being an active sim, he is obsessed with working out. 8YRrWH4.png
    I should really introduce him to Isobel Vatore, Caleb´s teenage stepdaughter. She is not even active sim, but all she wants to do is to run on the treadmill, to the point where I have to force her away from it to eat and sleep every once in a while.

Lucrecia managed to have a romantic moment with her husband Romeo when all their little hellions were either asleep or at school. It´s hard to find time alone when there are five kids constantly needing something. TeoqVzk.png

Will continue later...

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2019
    Marie took her kids to the Oasis Springs park to meet a new friend. They had a great time together and they get on pretty well :)
    27-6-2019-20-18-14.png
    27-6-2019-20-19-17.png
    27-6-2019-20-19-32.png
    27-6-2019-20-21-57.png
    When they got home, Marie found out some exciting news!
    27-6-2019-20-51-59.png
    27-6-2019-20-52-54.png
    Then she took Jessie for a walk and met Brent Hecking. Btw, that is her bump in SECOND! trimester! :) Loving it!
    27-6-2019-20-42-21.png
    27-6-2019-20-44-00.png
    It seems like Pearl is going to be a gardener! Girls enjoy the garden. At least Bob and Marie have some time for themselves only.
    28-6-2019-11-30-12.png
    27-6-2019-20-49-13.png
    27-6-2019-20-49-43.png
    And finally here comes the Love day! Bob wants to take Marie on a date. Though Jessie doesn't feel good...
    28-6-2019-11-31-29.png
    They called their babysitter.
    28-6-2019-11-33-29.png
    And took Jessie to her vet immediately. The vet looks kinda tired... It is going to be a long wait.
    28-6-2019-11-35-34.png
    Poor Jessie peed herself :(
    28-6-2019-11-36-01.png
    Finally another vet comes and Jessie is being cured. Yippee!
    28-6-2019-11-38-32.png
    Bob and Marie's date can finally begin!
    28-6-2019-11-57-30.png
    28-6-2019-12-02-24.png
    28-6-2019-12-03-15.png
    28-6-2019-12-04-31.png

Meanwhile Eliza... (that is Marcus Flex)
    27-6-2019-10-41-55.png
    27-6-2019-20-28-19.png
    Eliza's bump - SECOND! trimester
    27-6-2019-20-30-48.png
    @AlwaysAsking yes, it is Eliza! I didn't change a single genetics thing. It is her - just how the devs created her :) I am pretty sure it's all about the hair colour. Whenever I give her a makeover I always go for this one.
    Take care!
    2-7-2019-19-37-14.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    @Becka28 omg your homeless is is so cute! Unfortunate she broke up with Wolfgang but at least she won't be in any more fires. Alana and Brock are so cute together, really love them. It's great they have a child together, Walter is so adorable! Cute picture of him smiling while Brock is smiling back, holding him! Lol at her mother coming over to give some advice :D Brock staring at the mirror catching a glimpse of them, too cute! <3
    @AlwaysAsking Nice introduction to Jasper Sweet, he's very cool. Him and Laney are adorable, they're perfect, even if they don't get past boyfriend/girlfriend. He's great for helping Lawrence. Thats hilarious they get abducted by aliens, and at the same time :# I'm not to fond of aliens. Didn't know there's a satellite to prevent abductions.
  • Options
    The next day, Scarlet took Maura and Samantha to the park(created by @AlwaysAsking :) ). reBMgDW.jpg
    Samantha enjoyed playing with the dollhouse and Maura with the rocket shipj7CiDkd.jpg3gxnorE.jpgShe was busy watching over the girls, she was surprised to find Julie.MydTHvD.jpgShe invited Julie to play with the girls, but she seemed a bit reluctant to do so.tVsyx0n.jpgThough the two did begin to bondJiApKlp.jpg
    Though Scarlet decided to go to the restroom when she found Barry. 7FNVkEz.jpg
    Barry tried to smooth talk with her, but she wasn't having. She tried to tell him it was over between them, to move on, when Julie decided to come by and greet Barry.Yce9tfY.jpgScarlet told her to go back with the girls, and figured this must've been Barry. Todd had told her about him.vHNSi1t.jpgAfter she went back, Scarlet told him, there's no way they'll get together again, and it was best for him to just move on, he seemed very sad to hear that.g64wU7r.jpgAt the end of the day, Julie must've told something to Camila, because she called Todd, inviting him out, at the Ancient Ruins no less.OeP3q1y.jpg
  • Options
    I decided to check on Barry a couple days later and he had a change of appearance.7YXNoKe.jpgHe decided to listen to Scarlet's word and move on. He was sure he could find someone else. He thought he would check out the haunted mansion and maybe he'll find someone there.mipa5Wd.jpg
    The place is huge and beautiful!BvLz7et.jpgHe thought Scarlet would love the garden, she loves gardening--but wait, he couldn't think of her, he has to move on.8BaoYy5.jpg
    While overlooking the garden, Julie happened to up to him.tQKEoCE.jpg
    Julie is trying to cause some trouble.
    "This place is just perfect isn't it? It's unfortunate you couldn't bring your boy to enjoy it here with you" Julie told him. Barry was confusedH61ADhd.jpg
    "What are you talking about? I don't have any kids" he told her.q21SYPL.jpg"Aren't you Scarlets ex? She's engaged with my son and he's told me, her eldest son, is from her exjUHDion.jpg"Maybe she had another ex before him, doesn't mean her kid is mine, and if it were, she would've told me when I saw her at Granite Falls"AF1kR3E.jpg
    "You spoke with her at Granite Falls?" Julie thought that was a family vacation Todd had told her about.KMa0DgD.jpg"It doesn't matter, at the park she told me it was over and to move on, She would've told me, I don't know who you are, but mind your own business" Todd told her, visibly angryimg
    After walking away from Julie, Barry decided to continue his sight seeing, though in the back of his mind, he was wondering if he should ask Scarlet the next time he sees her.Cc7a4Ts.jpgBy the time it was night, Barry had forgotten of the whole conversation, and he hit the club in Willow Creek to wind down and meet someone. The haunted mansion proved to not be a good place to find a date.Oh7NJif.jpg And he did in fact meet someone new, Jade Rose.G1uDjf5.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    Ok, sorry guys
    I didn't get to read all my mentions and updates. And at this point I'm not sure if what I've written is actually coherent.

I had to go to the ER last my because I was so dizzy and weak. I'm ok now but excessively tired and I keep writing the wrong words

I'm going to sleep for a whilre, hopefully I can finish later 😊

@Daephene

Oh yeah! Duh, I should have remembered that. These stories are all about Athena's children. Not that she couldn't have had Walker with Akira, but I think it would have jogged my memory that Bruce is their kid.

I usually find the townies in Sims 4 to be really awful too. Though, as I add more Expansion packs, stuff packs, and game packs (or whatever the Strangerville type of stuff is called, lol) I've noticed them getting better and better. Adding Get Together really made a difference.

And the whole situation with Millie Hecking is amazing. I'd just asked about the guys dating, and Max had just started dating! And he started it autonomously with the Sim you'd chosen for him 😅

You also answered something I've been wondering. Which is, if one of the premade's kids end up looking not so desirable, do you change their appearance?

I'm pretty afraid that Brent/ Brant Hecking and Thorne Bailey/Penny Pizzazz's daughters will have their fathers' noses, and I don't know if I can handle that on a girl 😂

Thanks for reading about Jasper. He's my first favorite Sim that I made myself, and he's pretty special to me 😁

@simm61

That's cool! That Thorne's issues actually help you! I'm sure more people wish that was the case for themselves 😅

@SimTrippy

I'm so glad @RedDestiny92 mentioned your update, and then you responded to her! I'd missed your update somehow. And yes, "Days of our Tribe" sounds great. She's hilarious 😂

Turi seems like he'll be a great chief someday, if the other kids look up to him already.

And lol, I've never had a Sim say no to being asked to be boyfriend/girlfriend or say no to a proposal, but I see here on this thread that it does happen. Do you ever know why?

It turned out ok for Tawhiri in the end though, and the traditional wedding looked quite fun ❤️

That new wedding Arch is great! I don't think that any of the current wedding arches would have looked right on Sulani, do you?

Is that Ariki in the final picture?

@RedDestiny92

I just loled at your plan for Jasper and Laney to end up with a baby anyway 😅

It sounds plausible 🤔 I suppose that if Ian and Lawrence were willing to watch the baby a lot then she could still appear in public with Jasper, and run of every other weekend when the team goes out of town.

I'd feel bad for the baby though 😔 He/she wouldn't get to see much of it's father.

It might be easier for him to (not long after it's born) just bust up his knee and have to retire from active play, and be the coach or something 😂 I don't think coaches have many fans. Most people that I know just endlessly complain about coaches 😅

I've been attempting to empty the tray as much as I can. I got it from 470 ish gigabytes (I think that is what it's measured in) to 390ish 🙄 in 3 days of purging. I can see what you mean about starting fresh with a new tray, I just have a hard time getting rid of things that I reuse all of the time, you know? I like it to be handy

I think I'll purge a bit more, get the tray as empty as I'm comfortable with, save it again, then I can purge it almost entirely. Then if I need to pop it back in to grab some stuff it won't be such a huge issue. My game is running faster already, from what I've done so far, but it still doesn't feel ready for a new expansion to me.

I've heard a few times that if your Sims have really full inventories it can slow the game too. Have you ever heard that? Because some of my Sims inventories are so incredibly full that it's a huge pain to try to empty them. Like one of the Laneys has at least 150 photos in her inventory, it's always so fun to pull them out 1 by one to see which ones I want. She often drops by other people's houses, and drops off a load of pictures for them, because she photographs all of the weddings and birthday parties, and I use her photos to decorate the other family's homes.

I might have to ask the Sim community at large, unless you guys know if stuff stored in the gallery is stored in an outside server, or if they are taking up room in the tray too? Because if it's not taking room in my computer when it's on the gallery I might just upload a bunch of my stuff, that I like easy access too, and not worry so much about not having easy access from my tray. 🤔

I understand that you can't say too much about your story here, or in your "To catch a Mermaid" thread because of the mystery that you weave. I just always look for happy endings. The whole "Romeo and Juliet" tragedy type story has never appealed to me. There's too much pain and sadness in real life for me. I don't need it to happen in my fantasy life too, lol.

At any rate, Kavani is super sweet, and I'm glad that he doesn't seem to have any ulterior motives like Keon in your other story. Celia is very fortunate to have gotten to know him. I like when downtrodden people finally find someone who cares about them.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I lmao when you described Andrey, Antony, and Adelaide's home life. Yes! That is indeed chaos!!

The worst part is when the homework has gone missing. Are you able to find it or do you have to purchase new copies everytime? I hate doing that because I can never remember what sub category the homework is in and I have to scroll through everything to find it. At least it's cheap 🤔

Didn't his clone turn out to be his "brother"? the people I've cloned are always same sex siblings of who I cloned, and I'm pretty sure the game doesn't let you "get personal" with a sibling.

Although, if you find the three of them kissing and giggling together, I guess the game is not too concerned about them being siblings.

It certainly explains why Angelique won't move away from them. And I'm not sure if Gunther would thrive in that environment 😂

The situation with Orange is really funny. I'm glad it was Rodrigo that made him leave. Now that I think about it, he probably was being really annoying. 😅

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! They were so fun to see!

Salim looks so cute when he's hanging out with his kids 😊 Andrey does indeed look like a pretty boy 😁 And is that Bella sitting in the chair with the puppy prints on it? Or is that Cassandra?

Orange is quite good looking in your pictures, and yeah, clearly they are getting along perfectly fine ❤️

Orange has a great idea to go out alone with her 😅

I didn't have any trouble clicking the links to look at the images. (And @Sindocat, thanks for the advice on how to use the image function on the forum. Unfortunately, i still didn't get it to work.) On my real computer it's as easy as pie. The options for what kind of link you want are right there under the triangle in the upper right of each individual picture.

You'd want to click the one that says you're copying the BBC code. Then you simply paste that in your update where you want it.

Otherwise, on my iPad and Android phone I have to do it by hand like this: type in then paste the url like you posted it, and then end it with after the url and your pictures will show up on your post.

Anyway, I forgot to tell you that the way that most of us get screenshots is by pausing the game when we see the expression or action we're trying to capture. I rarely click a snapshot with out them being paused

@FurSimsOfficial

I totally agree - it would be great to have @Koteyka 's Thor in my game too. Although he, as the character she plays him, is a big part of the draw for me, and I'm not sure I could manage his personality like she does. Maybe he makes very pretty babies though 😂

I haven't caught up in the thread yet, so Idk if you've posted your final resort yet, but I'll keep a lookout for it.

@tinahjalmar

Your old (and new) Sims both sound fun! Was the old save Sim already on his way up the athletic ladder? I find that career to be both annoying and good. I don't like the hours they work, at all! And I don't like how long it takes to research the other team in order to level up. However, I love the pay rate, and if you marry then to someone who doesn't work they still have all day to be together before he/she goes to work, and the athlete makes enough money to support them both anyway.

Do you enjoy the athlete career? Why or why not? How many of your Sims have reached the top level?

It's funny that your new rich Sim has Nina Caliente And Bella Goth after him. Do you think he has a preferance so far? Better yet, are either of them married? You might want to steer clear of that one. 😅

@Gordy Thanks, I think Jasper and his girlfriend Laney are beautiful too. 😊

Especially as they are "made from scratch" Sims from when I first started playing Sims 4 in January of 2018.

It shocks me when I go into older saves (from when I first started playing) and see the mistakes I made as a builder back then, lol. At least the Sims I made turned out well.

And, oh, ok. Maybe the todder skilks came as a patch when they added toddlers as a base game?

@Simkin

Is that a real thing? Is it just in Sulani? I hadn't realized there were unidentified plants in the game 😳

How will it help you to find them?

@February11

Wow! Ambitious project. Did you make the bars, cafes, and resort yourself?

It sounds like it will be a very fun time for a holiday spot!

And one holiday home would probably be nice. Do you set them as generic? That's what I do, and I find that most (like 95%) times my Sims will be alone in the house. Unfortunately, those few times when someone else is there, I can never find a way to get rid of them, and I also can't seem to be able to lock the doors 🙄

@Catzilla

Lol, you really had an interesting time for your first time playing with aliens 😅

I can't remember if a human finds out that an alien is an alien from woohoo. Its been a long time since I played aliens in my game.

But wow!! Lucky you! You'll technically be raising triplets. Have you looked at how his babies show up in their family tree? His babies should show up as her step children (but I think that's only if they are married though. I'm not certain). Did you like the names that the game gave his kids? Or will you change them when they age up?

@DeafSimmer

Oh, ok. That sounds fun! So you have 6 sims in one household (including toddlers) and 7 in the other because of the aunt Celestia?

Does Discord ever cause trouble anymore?

@Beardedgeek

Oh, ok. Do you think that's the reason that these stupid sims go wash their dishes in bathroom sinks? 😅

@DoodlyDoofus

Lol, I have to agree with @Becka28

Everyone should figure out that the locked door is a sign to stop looking for trouble in that lab 😅

But a vampire turning a conspiracy theorist into a vampire rates way up there too 🤣

Have you interacted with that dweeb again yet since he went vampire? I can't remember his name, lol it should be interesting if vampires feed on infected sims.

@Becka28

I hope they can be drama free for a while. Perhaps a work or money related disaster wouldn't be too bad. You could rags to riches them or something 🤔 But yeah, I'd let them enjoy the happiness for now 😊

Btw, what RTF teen mean? I hope I don't have any 😅 Dying of hysteria because you're too happy sounds very ridiculous 🙄

Willow's update is great. I cannot believe Nancy Landgraab's behavior in your saves 😅

I was looking through my saves last night trying to free up as much work in my saves and tray, and I discovered that I've evicted that family in 3 of my 4 saves 😅 Which isn't that unusual, one of the saves doesn't have a single pre-made in it, one of them has several of the CL Sims in them, especially, Diego Lobo, Baako Jang and family, as well as Penny Pizzazz.

Any Sims who are mean, evil, or hate children are usually rapidly removed from my saves. This one I have going with Malcolm, Don and his son Floyd, 😅 J and Raj, Diego and Gunther, etc. Etc. is the only one with every pre-made still in the game. It's also the only one with aging on, so I'm going to have to experience Sim death, which will be quite traumatic 😔

Dustin really does not sound like much of a boyfriend 😂
    I guess, it's a clean place to sleep, and has a bathtub. That's probably good enough for now

How did she get along with that hot teenager that she ran into?

He seems quite interesting compared to Wolfgang and Malcolm.

Although Malcolm's 1 to Wolfgang's -3 in pyromancy seems like good odds.

Who is Demarcus? Is he a premade from GF? I feel like I should get all of the pre-mades that I don't have, although I'm desperately trying to empty my tray 😅

Wolfgang's party sounds totally awful! At least with the age barrier between them he shouldn't be all hot and bothered by her being around. And yeah, I noticed that teen room the one time I went in to play that house so I could change some people's appearances before Gunther went for Diego

Idk how I'd feel if I knew my teenaged daughter was living in a tent, getting money anyway she could, and not going to school because of the lousy husband/ step father in her home.

I'm pretty sure I'd choose my children over my husband, in fact I know that I would, because I've done it a few times. 🤔

Granted, I let mine come back after a while, if he gets himself together. But I don't know what he was doing to Willow. If you mentioned it, I don't remember.

That toddler is cute! That's two toddlers that I've seen in onesies lately. I guess I'll have to look through my toddler options to see if I have them.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @SimTrippy oh sure thing :smiley: ha I'm glad that means I get to spam more..right? That's how it goes lol, nice read for Freddy there I'm just waiting for a rival not so good....tribe to find him, maybe they have a taste for sims...there I go again plotting where I'm not supposed to. I'm just saying everytime there is a happy tribe the evil one is sprouted after a celeb pops up and loses their cellphone. Yeah...I watch too many movies :D don't mind me I liked your update ha.
    @AlwaysAsking sorry you're feeling poorly make sure you stay hydrated and gets lot of rest.

Yeah it would be a lot drama for the little one I imagine a coach life would suit him at least he'd still be in the spotlight but available for his family. I think it might help to make a bunch of tray folders name them basic "tray 1" and on, and just drop a few in each folder until you have no more. That way they are small, and then make another folder for your desktop, so if you save anything new you can toss everything in there and then drag the contents from one folder to the in game tray folder it might seem a lot till you do it but it's quick and easy and you don't have to get rid of anything just split it up.

Yeah sim inventories I believe personal and household can be laggy, I usually have a few pics on the wall but for that I have a main house that has most pics like a wall or more then the branches only have a few basic shots up to eight.

Now the gallery, you can upload everything...not duplicates just upload what you need, and delete things in your tray and then keep only the duplicates gallery items will be on the cloud and you can go back and get them that's how I've gotten back stuff I accidentally deleted but had already shared.

Ha I love a lot of different stories I can never be sure with plans and such on my own as I'll come up with different ideas and then change my mind, but Kavani is a good guy while Keon....is just Keon.

Need more tribe days even lol.

Not much time left so awesomes out.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Fiametta was still upset about her failed date, so she ignored Orange when he called to ask if he can come over. Orange must not have many other friends or he was being stubborn, because minutes later the phone rang again, this time he was asking Cesare the same thing.

But Cesare had better things to do than to hang out with his moody ex-boyfriend. Lately he had been thinking about what he wants to do after graduating from high school. There were several things he both enjoyed and was good at - programming, writing and playing piano - so it was not going to be an easy choice. He received news that the screenplay he wrote about going through puberty as a vampire had been named bestseller and he had been nominated to an award. So in the end, Cesare chose to let the fate decide - should he win, he will continue with writing, if not, he´ll do something different. Besides, he was immortal - he´ll have enough time to change his mind if his initial choice doesn´t work out.

His mother Lucrecia would have loved for him to choose music, but she would still support him, whether he hacks computers, writes romantic novels or joins the military. eqHZudy.png

Next evening, Orange asked Fiametta to a go to a nightclub with him (the boy is learning, a date when it won´t physically hurt her to go outdoors). It was raining at Windenburg when they got there, but Orange cheered up immediately when he saw Fiametta, still in her workout chothes, since she had not expected him to call her at 11 PM.
    Fiametta was determined that this date was going to be perfect, but the problems started as soon as they entered the nightclub. Everyone kept staring at Orange and trying to introduce themselves because, hey, a celebrity! So Fiametta had to use drastic means to make it clear that he wasn´t available.
    R1WIbED.png
    (He looked so shocked, that I was convinced for a moment that he was going to turn her down. But then this vyQmLjM.png and this KI4ScRr.png
    happened.)
    (By the way, the lady in green dress with some questionable dance moves is Anastassia Vatore, Caleb´s wife. And the blonde judging Fiametta and Orange is Adelaide, who is, among other things, Anastassia´s cousin. I have no idea who the shirtless guy is, but he has been shirtless every time I have seen him, even at a fancy restaurant.
    It must have been a really good party, because who else was there if not Noelle, Bella Goth´s wayward younger daughter.
    LHasVdN.png
    xPayNWK.png
    Caleb Vatore: Cake, you know! It tastes even better now that I am human, I simply can´t get enough of it! What´s your favourite?
    Noelle: Do I look like someone who could afford getting fat? No, don´t answer to it. Better yet, stop talking altogether. I don´t want people know that we know each other, I have a reputation to protect.
    (Caleb really was talking about food. Noelle looked much happier by the time Orange and Fiametta made it back upstairs, so I imagine that they moved to a topic both appreciated as materialistic sims, fancy things.)

Fiametta had hoped that she will have a chance to ask Orange to be her boyfriend, but he was exhausted by the time they were through with messing around. He had been understanding with her nocturnal lifestyle, it was her turn to return the favour and say goodbye, even if the party wasn´t officially over.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking
    I had just posted when I noticed your comment :D
    Yeah, it is probably better for Gunther's mental health to stay far away from Adelaide's family. Her second youngest (and very likely smartest) sister Aelin waited untill after her wedding vows were finished to introduce them to her husband Victor Feng. Too late to run now. :D
    Homework turns out sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. Other sims tend to pick it up too, I once found a grade school one from Cassandra's inventory that belonged to neither of her kids, no idea where she found it from.
    The one on puppy chair is Cassandra. She and Andrey just got out of the bed when Bella and Salim showed up out of blue, so she is not dressed to impress at the moment. Bella cut off her hair after she broke up with Diego.
    Andrey is as dumb as he is pretty, and he is very pretty. Antony should, in theory, look just like him, but to me, he is a bit less handsome than Andrey. Maybe it's the hair.
    Fiametta and Orange are indeed getting along just fine >:)
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Alwaysasking Hope you are ok! I have been experiencing the same health issues for months, so sending my good wishes and thoughts to u :)

I have not posted the end result of my resort yet. I am surprised I already finished building another lot which is a boho beach bar/club with pillows across the beach surrounded by those lovely lantern lights.

Below is the end result of the resort and my beach bar/club. Can't wait to bring my sims to Sulani, but originally I did not intent my current household to visit there any time soon. I was going to bring them to Selvadorada, cause the husband is an archeologist, but he would also fit well in Sulani actually. Just need to create a B&B type of lot of some of the residential lots. I feel the population is very hospital, so this would fit in greatly!

2-7-19-19-25-24.png
    2-7-19-19-25-06.png
    2-7-19-19-23-45.png
    2-7-19-19-23-34.png
    2-7-19-19-23-13.png
    2-7-19-19-22-56.png

Beach bar/club
    2-7-19-22-54-21.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I do edit sims when they age up only if they look pretty bad. Holly had almost no lips, Evie was a little scary in places, Millie was overly masculine, and Lucas had that creepy smile. Everyone else I have left their features alone and only changed hair, makeup, facial hair, accessories, and clothing.
    I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    My sim is doing an off-the-grid challenge and today she finished her aspiration! :) pretty happy day!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    An acquaintance invited my Sim to her house to hang out. When he got there, she was out, and her roommate was setting the house on fire by trying to grill.

He extinguished it for her, and since it was dinner time, made spaghetti. She yelled at him that what he was doing was inappropriate. But he was hungry and wouldn't stop. She seemed to appreciate the meal as did her roommates when they arrived.

He managed to get quite friendly with her over a game of foosball, and she told him she was single. So we will see.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    @AlwaysAsking , yes. My athlete Sim has been updated to the Gallery sometime ago. And yes, I also find the athlete career annoying. But ever since I found my old save, I thought I would give it another chance. My Sim is now level 5 in his career! I can't stop playing that save file! :smiley:

Now as for my new save file. I accidently overrode it with an old save file. :neutral:

Now I have a new save file because I now have Island Living. My newest Sim lives in Sulani, and she's level 3 of the Conservationist career, and her boyfriend's name is REALLY hard to pronounce!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Some exciting stuff today on the Not so Berry front. Chris and Mindy are officially Mr and Mrs Hemsworth. They had a daughter, whom they named Cerise. Cerise is cherry in French. I had looked up names that mean different colors that aren't weird haha. She is super adorable. She has a combo of mommy and daddy's eyes as well as mommy's hair.

Chris and Mindy built a sandcastle together and then did a fire dance, which I don't think is safe for pregnant women.
    HcRLWon.png
    ao4Qwsd.png

They eloped right outside their home. They do plan to a vow renewal some day.
    HHUWcFE.png
    N65RDsg.png
    DSjWnwn.png

She's just so dang excited about that fruit salad!
    Q2bxCwf.png

The look of wonderment when you have just given birth.
    juyhuW9.png

Last but certainly not least... sweet little Cerise
    yI8sXj5.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My newest Sim Rhea Swanson is now level 4 in the Conservationist career. And her boyfriend's name is Ukupanipo Hekekia! I have NO idea on how you even pronounce that name!
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    LONG STORY INCOMING

After a long and stressful day at work, Avery wasn't exactly best mood when she got home. (Blonde Avery :O)

07-03-19-12-50-42-AM.png

Zion: "Hey babe, how was work today?"
    Avery: " Horrible, I'm stressed beyond belief and ready to relax. What did you get up to today?"

07-03-19-12-52-56-AM.png

Zion: "Same old stuff. Went to work, walked the dog, bought a spaceship, cooked dinner..."

07-03-19-12-51-35-AM.png

Shocked, Avery abruptly cut Zion off mid-sentence.

Avery: I'm sorry, you bought what?
    07-03-19-1-01-52-AM.png

Zion: "I bought a spaceship!"

07-03-19-1-00-18-AM.png

Avery: "HOW DID YOU EVEN AFFORD THIS?? WHO EVEN SELLS A WHOLE SPACESHIP??"
    - Avery screamed
    07-03-19-12-56-13-AM.png

Zion: "Big Tommy from the alleyway sold it to me for really cheap. He said his cousin Vinnie works at NASA and got him a sweet hook-up. Also I may have sold a kidney or two... BUT that's not whats important! We're going to space! Kappa loves the idea, right boy?

07-03-19-1-00-26-AM.png

Kappa: "WOOF"
    07-03-19-12-58-14-AM.png

Zion: See?
    07-03-19-12-56-41-AM.png

Avery: "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SPACE! I JUST WANT ONE NORMAL DAY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU TRYING TO DRAG ME INTO SOME IDIOTIC SCHEME!

07-03-19-12-55-34-AM.png

Zion: "Hey woah woah, before you get any angrier, think of this. We go to a distant far away planet, find some primitive life form in desperate need of leadership and we use our superior human intellect to rule the whole planet! Sounds great right? Plus I already set the rocket to launch in 10 minutes so let's go!"
    - Zion picked Avery up off the ground and despite her protests, brought her onto their new spaceship.

07-03-19-12-59-27-AM.png
    07-03-19-1-04-52-AM.png

Now aboard the small spaceship - Zion and Avery take a quick look around.

Avery: "Exactly how much money did you spend on this?"
    07-03-19-1-11-19-AM.png

Zion: *Coughs* "About three million simoleons" *cough*

Avery: "I didn't hear you, how much?"
    07-03-19-1-08-46-AM.png

Quickly trying to change the subject Zion blurts out -

Zion: "Hey look at these buttons and stuff!"
    07-03-19-1-09-40-AM.png

Zion: "Time to put on our suits! I spent hours researching Alien culture and created suits that perfectly replicate the normal, everyday fashion of the planet we're going too! We'll blend right in!

Avery: "NO NO NO I AM NOT PUTTING THAT THING ON!
    07-03-19-1-11-02-AM.png

*5 minutes later*

Zion: "Don't these look great?"

Avery whispers to herself "I could've just been a dentist... Do dentists get kidnapped by their boyfriends and dragged into a spaceship? Nooooo, but here I am wearing this stupid Llama suit..."

Zion: "What was that babe? I couldn't hear you."

Avery: "Nothing Z, these suits look *sighs* ugh..."

07-03-19-1-11-53-AM.png

Zion: Kappa and Moon like their suits, don't you guys?
    07-03-19-2-17-42-AM.png

Moon: "Meow" (Translated from cat) " I have been humiliated for the last time human. One day, I will rule over you and when that day comes, I will have my reven..."

Kappa: "BARK BARK"

07-03-19-1-13-57-AM.png

Zion: "OK TIME FOR LIFT OFF! Avery, push the button!"

Avery: "The screen says the engines are malfunctioning and that trying to lift off could potentially lead to an explosion..."

Zion: "Ahhhh whatever, I'm sure it's nothing. LETS GO!"

As Avery pushed the button she thought to herself "If I'm lucky, this thing will explode and just kill us all"

07-03-19-1-20-58-AM.png

Zion: "3..2...1 LIFTOFF!"
    07-02-19-4-33-09-PM.png
    07-02-19-4-33-02-PM.png

After about 10 minutes of flight, the Spaceship landed. Zion, Avery, Moon and Kappa, stepped off the ship to take in their "new" surroundings.

Zion: "My god. This alien planet looks just like Earth!"
    07-03-19-1-34-10-AM.png
    07-03-19-1-34-25-AM.png

Avery: "Zion I... I don't think we left the planet. I'm pretty sure we just landed in San Mysh..."

Zion: "Time to find life!"

07-03-19-1-26-03-AM.png

After going for a brief walk, Zion finally found the "life" he was looking for.

Zion: "You there, Primitive! My name is Zion Ayers. I come from the planet Earth and I'm here to be your new ruler! Tell me, what is your name?

Chad: " Hey brooo, my name is Chad. Righteous outfit man. Fight the power!"

Zion: "Take me to your leader Primitive!"

Chad:" You mean my boss? I work at the burger place and it's closed bro. Maybe come back tomorrow man. Anyways, I gotta go, I'll see you around man.

07-03-19-1-27-31-AM.png

Meanwhile...

Avery: "Hey Ted"
    Ted: "Avery is that you? What are you wearing?"
    Avery: Looong story... You still down for bowling tomorrow night?
    Ted: "Of course, I'll see you and Zion there!

07-03-19-1-29-57-AM.png

In the distance, Zion and Avery heard the faint sound of a guitar playing...

Zion: "These aliens play the guitar just like us! This is the most important scientific discovery in human history!

Avery: "We're not on another plan... you know what, forget this, I'm going back to ship"
    07-03-19-1-32-21-AM.png

Zion was still wandering around looking for a way to contact the "leader". In his search he found a food stall and proceeded towards it.

Zion: You! Primitive! Put me in contact with your leader right now!

Cashier: " Sir, this is tea shop... Unless you're making a purchase, I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

Zion: "Do you know who I am? I'M YOU NEW RULER AND I..."

07-03-19-1-31-06-AM.png

As Zion rambled on and on the Cashier thought to herself... "I never should've left Sunset Valley"
    07-03-19-1-31-23-AM.png

After multiple failed attempts to contact the leader of this planet, Zion gave up and decided to call it a day.

Zion: "It seems like this primitive planet is in no need of a new ruler as of yet. Time to head home, right Moon?"
    07-03-19-1-33-12-AM.png

Moon: "Meow" Translated from Cat) "Vile human, one day I will rise up and take my rightful place as ruler of the worl..."

Zion: "TIME TO GO HOME"
    07-03-19-1-33-50-AM.png

Back on the ship -

Zion: Ok, Avery, set course for Earth!

Avery: "We never left Earth... *sigh* "never mind"
    07-03-19-1-16-47-AM.png

Moon: "Meow" (Translated from Cat) "One day, you'll all pay for making me wear this juvenile outfit... *yawns* but for now, I need a nap"
    07-03-19-2-25-38-AM.png
    07-03-19-2-19-18-AM.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    @AlwaysAsking To answer your question, no idea. I don't remember if we come across the Conspiracy Theorist again.

Anywho, time for a longer update today. At least Kala knows it's quite easy to snap someone out of this trance. I don't like the fact that she's smiling while doing this.
    esgRNv2.png
    Kala: "Feel better?"
    Abraham: "Yep."
    DOed90v.png
    Well time for Abraham to get back to work on solving the Strangerville mystery.
    qbtKv6R.png
    Kala: "Stop eating the fruit!"
    FmhnJ4O.png
    After slapping him silly...again she's now pregnant enough for you to feel the baby.
    Jq0gG9a.png
    Can't have Grandma miss out on this experience.
    eRAvnjD.png
    Salute.
    rIkx6Cc.png
    Kala: "Oh hey, just paying y'all a visit. We needed to get out of the stone-age for a little while."
    wj9Jpi5.png
    Abraham: "Man, I haven't played video games since I moved out, can't afford them."
    w3VZuzy.png
    Aww look at Kala getting all Romantic like.
    uttBAsb.png
    Kala: "SERIOUSLY, how did you get hypnotized here?!"
    OM9yevj.png
    After getting home Kala noticed something weird.
    kjCjsIR.png
    Kala: "Oh, this is labor..."
    AmLeD57.png
    Well let's get you to the hospital. We can deliver the baby and.....
    0rt4cDc.png
    Find a way to stop Abraham from getting hypnotized all the time.
    rt579lK.png
    Doctor: "Check it out, I'm the first surgeon in a long time to have a pulse."
    nNR4Thz.png
    And boom, Gunnar Bailey is born.
    I9Tnsn7.png
    Abraham: "Who's my favorite unholy blood sucker? That's right, you are!"
    Uagdn5y.png
    Meanwhile Abraham found out a way to stop the hypnotism.
    1bwKYEU.png
    Abraham: "Heh heh, that's creepy as all hell."
    81d1AYZ.png
    Abraham: "Good thing I learned how to hack a computer system in preparation for this moment."
    SUbfpDU.png
    And he met the cause of-What the.......
    Abraham: "Screw this I'm going home."
    45N4y5X.png
    And he did.
    GOeYsH7.png
    But people are suffering, you gotta stop this!
    LvnR0ni.png
    Abraham: "Nope, gotta go to work."
    e7R7ege.png
    That's ominous.
    SSh8m1P.png
    Oh nice, Kala got promoted again.
    fm4zOdw.png
    Abraham: "Alright I'm ready this time."
    9TqFdKZ.png
    Abraham: "This time I brought a gun!"
    FNBc9RV.png
    Abraham: "NO WAIT!"
    l0gkVOc.png
    A short while later.
    Abraham: "Hey Kala, you know how to fight a giant plant monster?"
    Kala: "I can't, our child just aged up."
    sS0Qy78.png
    Kala: "Look, Gunnar is so cute. We can't go fighting a plant now."
    Nn9Uwnb.png
    CMWFkz9.png
    Seconds later.
    Kala: "I can't believe you dragged me along to fight a giant plant."
    jsjAgTq.png
    Zelda: "Shouldn't we have hazmat suits too?"
    EQgzpFp.png
    Abraham: "Okay ladies, we should be able to win this time!"
    D9Al7SL.png
    Zelda: "I am ready to rip this plant apart with my bare hands!"
    DXNx7Sv.png
    Kala: "Wanna mess with me?!"
    KcaxJVV.png
    Kala: "And now you're dead, happy with your poor life choices?"
    OtASrtk.png
    Abraham: "OH GOD WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!?"
    ZTCeqR8.png
    So then the Bailey's moved out of Strangerville.
    zA4EEhJ.png
    Well good luck Strangerville, hope you all don't die horrible horrible deaths!
    wqrQENR.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @FurSimsOfficial al Your build looks amazing. Very jealous of your skills.

@O-Meezy Moon is so adorble and @Koteyka so is Stanley Pets galore :smiley:

@BlueSeaWaves AArgh Julie causing trouble I am annoyed at her! (though a small part of me feels sorry for Barry not knowing his son) I knew he'd find out but I didn't see it happening that way.

@tinahjalmar Ukupanipo Hekekia is certainly difficult to pronounce!

@Doloresgrey Eliza certainly looks like a different woman with that hair!

@Alwaysasking I hope you health is better - look after yourself :smile:

(quote wasn't working - so I have copied and pasted some of your questions)

RTF teen mean? RTF is the Road to Fame mod - she has talked about her teen rockstar on this thread before but I think it was another thread where she talked about him dying from hysteria.

Aging is the worst - I still haven't stopped crying when my favourite sims die or even that they are sad because their friends have died. Not sure why I do it to myself except I love my new generations too.

As to my teen - see her update below..... I am sometimes amazed at the direction a game goes when I plan something different. I am playing with MCCC settings so teens can have relationships with young adults (+ all the romance options) but only because I think it suits someone in her situation. I have to remember to reset MCCC if I go in any other save as I don't like teens having the options and think the base game settings are best.

Who is Demarcus? Is he a premade from GF? He is one of my personal sims that I was disappointed didn't seem to like Willow. If you want nice GF sims download Dirk Dreamer - he is hot and never annoying and has a nice name and in most games is the 5 star global celebrity (Izzy Fabulous is cute too )

As to her mother - I think she knows Willow won't come back even if she ditches her husband - there is only a couple of days until she ages up. It wasn't anything sinister just a personality clash that caused Willow to run away - I think she had been her mothers friend and couldn't deal with being pushed back into the child role when she remarried.

At this stage Willow has over 50,000 simoleons so she isn't exactly suffering and could actually buy 2 starter homes if she wanted to - I just think she hasn't decided what she wants yet. I have families in saves who have 3 kids who would think 5,000 was a fortune let alone what Willow has.

Willows story continued
    One of those game days when you wonder if you are playing the game or it is playing with you.....

Willow went to Del Sol Valley and managed to sweet talk Brant the bouncer to let her into the celebrity only VIP area. It was very nice and she met Judith Ward and Holly Alto, but neither of them were very nice.
    lPY20vf.png?1

That evening she went back to Dustin’s house. He seemed pleased to see her and greeted her with a kiss.
    BHeh4X8.png?1

Her moodlet was bored and his was fine. No one was close to flirty or even interested in each other so then he asked her for autonomous woohoo and she agreed. So surprised as I was, I went with it – you can only use someone for so long before they expect something back.
    But then MCCC had a moments reflection and decided they weren’t a good couple so when they finished he got out of bed and MCCC announced that Dustin and Willow had broken up because of infidelity (it must have been his infidelity because she hadn’t flirted or kissed or woohooed anyone) No wonder he didn’t call! Poor Willow. And what a scum to breakup with her after he used her!

Another boyfriend?
    Any way she barely got back to her lot when Malcolm called and asked her on a date (they had no pink relationship so this was a shock) But it proves that he kicked Dustin’s bins over because he was jealous that she was Dustin’s girlfriend. Someone else had noticed that she had broken up with Dustin too. (Nancy's criminal network must work overtime keeping up with the gossip.)

2Z06Lyi.png?1

The date was very nice and she noticed that Malcolm had aged up already (I wonder if he had a party?)
    oXtjBPk.png?1

Nancy tried to interfere but Malcolm told Nancy he was an adult now and he could see who he wants.
    GGVFJDk.png?1

Willow’s mother also kept a more subtle eye on them.
    0FHOOO9.png?1

Malcolm tried out his smooth moves
    Qb0kn5T.png?1

Nancy had me convinced we should try for a teen pregnancy with Malcolm to really annoy her, especially because of MCCCs child support settingswhichwould be a constant reminder and annoyance to her, when….

Malcolm became Malcolm and started yelling at Willow
    AWfrsW4.png?1

He is lucky that the date timer ran out right at that second and he left – Willow had already dealt with enough rubbish from one male today, that she is not ready to deal with another. She looks like she was about to smash him. He got up left and the message said never call me again and the tiny pink romance bar they had built went red.
    xkxicli.png?1

A nice boy?
    She did what any girl would do to cheer herself up…………………….. makeover.
    eRYcA4N.png?1

I love this short pixie cut on her. She hung out many places looking for the guys I had put in the game but they weren’t to be found anywhere.
    She met this sim (one of mine) at the arcade. She started to get to know him
    PZCVxbD.png?1

But then he did this. NOPE NOPE NOPE we are not messing with aliens.
    wQxvnHM.png?1

She went to a restaurant and finally a nice new gallery sim was there. He is a cutie and his name is Nico.
    Lx9zR4h.png?1

He wasn’t that nice to begin with…
    Oy7sN3j.png?1

But she met him later and he turned out to be sweet and fun
    7AQZHxA.png?1

They snuck into the starlight accolade awards together. Brant is the world’s worst bouncer.

Since the patch my celebrities are avoidant of chairs at the accolades. Celebrities and their quirks -who can predict them.
    16KcZG0.png?1

Dustin didn’t seem to be dealing well with the breakup – he has the pink woolly winter leggings on under those football socks.
    f9W0Jas.png?1

Willow was ecstatic. She met global superstar Dirk Dreamer and he talked to her like she was his friend.
    w06lIhP.png?1

Dustin was super jealous of Dirk and then steam came out of his ears when she kissed Nico.
    1DaMveL.png?1

After the Accolades
    Nico came back to her lot – she was surrounded by green fog and was as dirty as could be.
    nGWVyax.png?1

Nico didn’t mind and they got romantic. I decided to let them get romantic in the tent. At the last second a different romantic interaction autonomously replaced the woohoo one I had put in the the queue – it was try for a baby – nooooo! But it was too late to stop them and I decided to let her suffer the consequences of being autonomously sneaky rather than leave without saving.

And you know it was successful.

He wasn’t sure at first.
    WFkXMiw.png?1

But then was pleased - he autonomously slow danced with her. I will be so sad when I remove that mod.
    80a8Djl.png?1

I checked her age -she was due to have her birthday today so she has now put off aging up to a young adult until she has a baby and has just managed to be a teen mother at least for the birth. She was reading the rocket science book when Nico arrived -she just wouldn't put it down, even for the slow dance and started reading it again after her queue was empty - perhaps she wants to be a scientist. Maybe she finished high school through distance education when I wasn't watching her (kind of like open university or correspondence school).

She doesn’t look that pregnant – she is my tiniest baby bump for the first trimester.
    MaPNkk3.png?1

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I posted at the same time as
    @DoodlyDoofus - I was right this was the best solving of the Strangerville mystery ever. Abraham is my Strangerville hero. Love hypnotised Dad panic and this .... "Who's my favorite unholy blood sucker? That's right, you are!"

@O-meezy I adore how you speak cat -your translations are superb. Moon is my new favourite character.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Driving myself crazy looking for unidentified wild plants.
    Oh dear, my man is away from his family, two kids and wife. Living his aspiration.
    48187478342_4200427c06_b.jpg
    48187478242_1aec78a219_b.jpg
    I finally found all the unindentified plants. I've just been fishing non stop waiting for the plants to get ripe and harvestable. I struggled finding chamomile and huckleberry.
    Now that I've found them, I'm focusing on the bugs. :D Just extended my vacation 7 days.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top