Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,042 Member
    Birthday time in Villa Vigna!
    3cnQSFL.png
    et0nd5b.png

couple more pics in story-thread :smile:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,707 Member
    I love when they allow dogs into any venue @BlueSeaWaves I wish it were more like that in the real worldπŸ’•πŸΆ

@Ellupelluellu happy birthday to your little sim

@DaniRose2143 I love this style as Londyn's hair if growing out.

@GalacticGal Thank you It's cc but I can't understand why there isnt just one in game. Can't wait to see the new castle. Working on a fort at the moment, but it's still a work in progress.

everyone went to Selvadorana.
    fUJsyAe.png
    Madisyn's mom wasnt please she eloped without her so forced her to take their honeymoon with them.
    cPZl4Zl.png
    Kde7uEz.png
    Gave her the opportunity to complete the jungle adventure and clean up all the treasure in the temple
    Eg6QhSj.png
    zx859ue.png
    H8Mn0Di.png

Venus and family went to but the Temple was closd for them for some reason. I don't know what criteria needs to be met but they took photos by the old little church instead
    LHqv2Sq.png
    tcMxHiu.png
    fjUwhXC.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,042 Member
    @LeucosiaX , thank you :) Loving your pics, I'll get to play in the jungle tomorrow in my main save... looking your pics makes me want to play now <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Its probably one of those, takes time to get used too. The short locs are very iconic πŸ‘Œ

@LeucosiaX Great shots, great angle especially in the final shot😁
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,000 Member
    @LeucosiaX Thank you😊 Londyn isn't actually growing her hair out. That's her look at the beginning of the new Under The Tartosan Sun. The holiday pics from Selvadorado look amazing!❀️

@BlueSeaWaves It's funny how fast they became a part of her.πŸ™‚ Just like Danielle's dress. What's going to take getting used to is not seeing Danielle and Londyn together at first.😭 I promise all the couples will still get together. Including Venessa and Allegra.πŸ₯°
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @DaniRose2143 the looks for Londyn and Danielle look so fintastic! ❀️ Looking forward to the reboot!
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Also! Will be sharing updates soon! The child conversions for the neverland tails got released, and I’ve been itching to move forward with my story and the updates to come. Life has been a bit crazy so I haven’t had time for everything.

I ended up deciding on how the forced transformations will work. I decided to move forward with my original idea. I really didn’t like the idea of limiting the CAS items I can use based on how my merfolk look in their mermadic form.

The transformation will be similar to how things work in H2O Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids, the spin off series to H2O.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,753 Member
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited April 14
    @DaniRose2143 oh right(!) I read that in your post you were thinking of starting all new. Wasnt sure if you were or not. Sometimes I radically change my sims, and keep going, their entire appearance, their backstory, and then sometimes just go back or not. I just love the flexibility of the sims.
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX I didn't want to change a lot with the cast. Londyn was the only one I wanted to change physically. And those were minor. For the rest it was getting rid of as much alpha cc as possible. Things like makeup and especially evening gowns I still use some alpha stuff. Builds are going to be all Maxis Match.
  • Options
    Spring cleaning@DaniRose2143 I threw out 225 gb worth of cc the other day. Yes the alpha skin take up the most space. I have yet throw them all out, I was thinking if they are essential or not.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,679 Member
    @DaniRose2143, I like Londyn's new look. Honestly, she looks like Londyn, only moreso if you take my meaning.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @luciusstorm Thank youπŸ™‚ I’m so close to her I’m not sure I’m the best judge. I was really interested in what everyone else made of the changes.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,979 Member
    The vet clinic is going well. Only 2 out of 5 stars currently, but it's getting there! Akira Kibo just brought in a cat called Firulai. I wondered if it meant anything, and upon googling I found out that it's a very common dog name in Mexico, like the equivalent of "Spot" or "Fido" in English. And it's been used on a cat! :D Funnily enough Catarina Lynx has turned up a lot. Sometimes she'll turn up with one pet, it gets treated and she leaves, then she turns up later with a different pet :D She always seems to remain single and childless in my saves, and just has lots of cats instead.
  • Options
    The award ceremony was held first time ever at the Stargazer Lounge. No fuzz the host show up and the buzz was right, Venus won the very first award of the evening for best actress.
    M0jMVfD.png
    Martin Gore and Robert Smith won yet again
    hWWalxg.png
    vy7dNcx.png
    My first ever baby born in the hospital was Marcus to
    Thlynn family and to my surprise Andrew Eldritch's son's wife's Dandelion.tJYgZ0x.png I didn't even remember she was a doctor, but now I want to play as her in the career.
    4XPznMx.png
    tzF4Ugw.png
    Healthy baby boy. His teen brother Aelar has been going though teen rebellion stage but got a girlfriend Dollie, Armand's daughter. Good luck to him.

Veronica went to the @luckyheather 's new garden center in San Sequoia but grand opening. I had a great time with the kids in the lush beautiful space and kids park.
    XNCyLoR.png
    6gY9dVn.png
    bGyK1FZ.png
    there were bunnies everywhere.
  • Options
    Thank you @BlueSeaWaves I wanted to get the bell tower because it's so cute and reminds me of a very Monastery I visited in Germany on vacation, and took a photo in front of when years back.

@Ellupelluellu My first time ever completing the temple mission. I saw you complete it before in post. I had o much fun!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    Pico was worried when Alexis began shooting flames from her mouth after taking a bite of her samsosas icJ0hDl.png Turned the camera around to get a better shot and realized the vendor did it on purpose!😭 He's even rubbing his hands pleased with her reaction DSEQmZs.png
    Just had my tea so off to bed, will try to leave comments after work :)
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves, kinda reminds me of a Thai restaurant I used to love... that amused look the server gets when some fool says "make mine really spicy" :)
  • Options
    edited April 15
    @Metior_Ice Thank youπŸ™‚ I'm excited to see your update with the new tails!😊

@LeucosiaX I thought my mods folder was big. I'm nowhere close to the amount you tossed out.😲 Congrats to Venus for another Accolade! She's on a roll now.πŸ₯³ Aww, Marcus is so cute!πŸ₯° I made a note of @luckyheather's lot. Looks like Veronica had a wonderful day out.😊

@BlueSeaWaves That was mean! Get him Pico!

The ladies had a relaxing, fun, and romantic afternoon at the spa. It didn't take long to get steamy. They hadn't even made it to the front door yet.πŸ˜›
    fscGiGF.jpg

Off to the sauna. Naturally things got steamier.
    ivrvi8x.png
    rJnt24Q.png

Afterwards, manicures and massages
    c1EJmd6.jpg
    1l2eHAt.jpg
    UckcSxp.jpg
    7lxrMBl.jpg
    jiGK7W7.jpg
    BIWrzQz.jpg

Ahhh, simply relaxing
    xso3Vxy.jpg

How do you enjoy yourself after a day of pampering? A water balloon fight of course!
    RekbE5P.jpg
    kgJo6dp.jpg
    Nm19b0e.jpg
    sBrZmlj.jpg
    TFUR2zT.jpg
    mip8guh.jpg
    Quggum6.jpg
    MnDQZmT.jpg

It looked like there might be some hard feelings. Just the opposite. You knew Londyn couldn't stay mad.
    kYtbN3y.jpg

There's another wonderful way to show that all is forgiven.
    YXxk1QP.jpg
    LgXoi51.jpg

Their night didn't end there, but mine ends here. I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Ok, one little teaser.
    (I just noticed their TV is missing.πŸ˜† Guess I accidentally deleted it.πŸ˜›)
    ctA4D5f.jpg
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 sorry my mod folder was not that big. I cleaned my mod folder and my computer of old stuff. My mod folder is over 100gb but not that big. Trying to get it back to under and I find the high quality files label HQ increase the size exponentially
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,979 Member
    A cool action shot of what's going on at the clinic right now! Chandra's two employees are Julia Wright and Supriya Delgato. Judith Ward turned up at one point but she seems to have disappeared, no idea what she was doing. I don't know if she had a pet with her.

mnrGC92.jpg
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Still 100GB is big. I've gotten mine down from 100-110 to 58GB. It's quicker and easier to find stuff. But I do miss having so many options.😒

This morning's quick makeover is Liberty. Her canon is that she lived in Summer and Danielle's shadow. She didn't break out of her shell until after she moved and switched careers. I couldn't make her plain so I gave her the socially awkward trait. To start out.
    Q0HxDtJ.png
    CEMtfHk.png
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 701 Member
    It's the start of a new week and this fact has its share supporters and detractors in equal measure.

AcMSyKE.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐢Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, πŸ˜‘Loner
    My Stories: πŸ€·πŸ»πŸ• Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143, outside of the Goths, Liberty Lee is probably my favorite pre-made character in Willow Creek (which I guess puts me in good company). I love your take on her.

@Caerfinon - "Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately."
    "I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob."
  • Options
    A little preview for Wednesday's coming Raven's Apprentice chapter...

Cas runs home, fleeing a disturbing message from the Beyond...
    4mUsnyX.png

... only to learn that some things are inescapable.
    8Q0Bdx0.png

She must answer the summons of the Unkindness.
    TzHlJSk.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top