The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,847 Member
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    Games within games within games...

zPn8wDz.png

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Especially when your Sim turns to face you, (the camera), as if they can see through the screen. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited April 11
    To Be King, Or Not Be King, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

The four entered the foyer of the Dragon House for a bite to eat. The Host showed them to a table and the four sat down. Travis had many questions, and so did Harmony’s parents. Erik ordered drinks all around. All but Kayleigh had remarkably changed their formalwear. "So, it’s my understanding your country came into being during Medieval Times?” said Erik, as the waiter delivered their drinks. Three wines and a Barley Bale. The waiter seemed interested in the answer and to their discomfort lingered, though his tray was now empty.

“That will be all,” Harmony said, “Thank you.” Travis’ eyes followed the tall server, watching until he was finally out of view. Then he spoke, “Actually, my country was a fusion of Vorandia and Windenmark, which both date further back than that. Neighboring countries nestled in the dense forests and rolling hills of the Carpathian Mountains; We shared so much. Culture, folklore as well as many traditions. Not to mention the occasional skirmishes. What King Radomir and Queen Elara did was profoundly logical. The two wed and so did their countries.”

With this Travis took a long draught of his Barley Bale, nearly draining the tankard. He refrained from wiping his mouth on his sleeve, as he’d seen others do, choosing, instead, to dab his mouth with a napkin. Neither did he condemn the others, this simply wasn’t part of his own upbringing.
    sMlyKYl.jpg

Erik fingered the stem of his wine glass, “I just wonder, if at twenty-six years, you are fully ready to bear the scars of the throne. The past battles — the buried secrets. Every government has them. The things they would rather hide from the populace,” he said. “I don’t mean to hinder your decision in any way, but you need to look at this opportunity from all sides before you jump headlong into what could be your greatest grief.” To this Travis simply nodded his understanding. Then drained his glass.
    DQ2okUN.jpg

“I can well imagine,” Kayleigh spoke up, “the former Prime Minister and your current Advisor to the Throne, are very anxious for you to make your decision to ascend into Power,” Kayleigh said, she took a tiny sip of wine then continued. “Perhaps, pressuring you to ascend the throne? I am also certain they have their own agenda. I’m fairly good at reading people and I have to say upon meeting this Graven fellow, I don’t like him. There’s something dark about him. I’m not sure what it is, but, there is another choice, here. Perhaps a wiser one,” she added. “And I do realize I have my own vested interest in this, that of my daughters, my twin girls. I would be lying to you if I said, their safety wasn’t an issue for me.”
    4BKKTxR.jpg

“This is exactly why I needed to talk with you both on this,” Travis twirled his empty glass, creating little water rings on the tabletop. “It’s possibly the biggest decision I will ever make in my life. And I agree, the Prime Minister and Sir Archibald are very likely just wishing to get back home and for their lives to become normalized again.”

Travis nodded his head, “It’s also probable for them to be all about power. Certainly, Gravin has come into question as possibly duplicitous.The leader, Pastuszak made a good-faith gesture, by turning over my fathers papers, including his personal ones. I have been doing some reading . . .And while I do know Graven and Archibald love Vonlandia as much as I do, I now have to question Graven’s ambitions. Just what role he played in all of this.” Was he behind my father’s downfall?

The waiter brought another round of drinks. Silently, contemplative, Travis stared into his and then said, “As for me, I have to say being away from home has been on the surreal side. Going abroad for university never sat well with me, yet here I am. Drifting.”
    ZvFGTpJ.jpg

Erik sat back in his chair, casting Harmony a quick glance before he spoke. “There is certainly a great deal riding on your shoulders. In absence of your parents, Memory Eternal,” he said “I am honored you chose us as surrogates. I will say this. There is something to be said about taking up the mantel of Rule. You’re the sole living Heir. With that requires you carry the legacy of your family. Your Courtiers may murmur, but the people will no doubt look to you for unity and healing.

Also, depending on if they wish to return to a full Monarchy over the Mixed Government your father put in place — requires much consideration and planning, son. Should it be a full monarchy, you will possibly wield unfettered power, shape destinies, all while navigating treacherous waters. Will your reign be about justice or revenge? It’s a great deal to consider— not for a moment saying you aren’t up to it, but just pointing out how difficult a path it could be.”
    QGvT2l8.jpg

Travis glanced solemnly from one to the other, the curls on his head bobbing briefly with the movement. He took another long drink of his Barley Bale. “I have been looking at that aspect. My whole reign could end up being a symphony of diplomacy, justice and sacrifice.” Smiling and nearly laughing he said, “It’s just a good thing I can dance.” Drawing his features back, he continued in all sincerity and sober mindedness. “While that is a noble Cause in and of itself, I am also aware of Duty and Honor. The tapestry of my family’s and my country’s history. It’s a real thing, Duty and Honor,” he said, reaching a hand to pat Harmony’s.

“And to your reticence,” he gazed at Kayleigh, “Your concerns about Harmony and Melodie, are well-founded. This could go sideways, and they both could be at risk. One as the real queen, and the other mistaken as such. So much could come out of the shadows. Hopefully it won’t, but I also know that with the crown comes enemies, scurrying out of the tunnels. I shall have to conduct a listening tour, at the very least.” He gave his bride’s hand a small squeeze.

Harmony, her large blue eyes full of love, mixed with concern, gazed over at her fiancé. “I do know you have been enjoying this life away from the gilded cage, which is what it is. And I know some will fling insults your way. Call you coward, or worse a deserter, of which you are neither. There is nothing wrong with seeking and wanting freedom and liberty. Not saying for a minute should you choose the throne, that I won’t be right there by your side. I don’t ever want you to doubt my fealty in the matter. I will be your queen.”
    LYX89Ym.jpg

“Perhaps,” Erik said, standing up and taking Travis aside, a few paces,. He kept his voice low, even so. “Disgrace may well come with such a decision. But, I am more certain that it takes enormous courage to say ‘no’. As well as humility. Had you ascended the throne under more normal circumstances, fine. But, they murdered your parents. These confused people killed the man who gave them what they wanted in the first place; a part in their government. You had your Plenary, full of Representatives of the people, a Prime Minister, whom they seemed to trust early on, only to turn on the one who gave into their demands. What kind of a life is that, I ask you? Basically, it’s still a hotbed.”
    NUmAeFT.jpg

“And just how do you think you would feel, should they come after you by way of her,” Erik said,
    Travis let out a sigh, as he glanced over his shoulder toward his bride.
    “It sickens me to think of it. I didn’t ask her to marry me to become a sacrificial lamb. I want a life. I want a family. Yet should I choose that path, I can never go home again.”
    gOtLdzE.jpg
    wWa8fr3.jpg

Erik pulled the troubled young man into him and gave him a hearty hug.
    “Discretion is the better part of valor,” he murmured into the princely ear. “Come to me anytime you want. I’m here for you. You’re family.”
    DNnnhlI.jpg
    “Thank you for that.”

“I will consider all that was said here tonight, before I make a decision. I promise.”
    “That is all I can ask of you. Should you choose the throne, I want to see your plan on how to keep you and yours safe.”
    “Yes, sir. I will. I’ve got to say that just in pouring over my father’s papers, I have grave concerns. What do you do when somebody you’ve trusted your whole life appears to be a traitor?”

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,702 Member
    @GalacticGal, very interesting
    It's amazing how much drama can but put into a dinner conversation. Very well done. A lot of good background, and the risks and rewards of either choice.

I have my own thoughts about it all... what I might do if it were my story (the danger of reading while thinking about my own writing I guess :) )... but I very much look forward to seeing how your story develops. I'm enjoying it.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @Luciousstorm Thank you so much. I was sweating bullets on that one. LOL
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,090 Member
    Chapter Fourteen of Schemes and Dreams is ready! We find out Anna's reasons for choosing not to take the vampire cure. The story takes a turn.

B3TS9sr.jpg

If you don't have a link to the story and you would like one, please DM me and I will be happy to send you one.😃
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,164 Member
    Chapter Fourteen of Schemes and Dreams is ready! We find out Anna's reasons for choosing not to take the vampire cure. The story takes a turn.

Definitely an understatement. 😄 Great episode. Commented in your story thread.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    replies
    @GalacticGal well done Erik :smiley: he always is at his best, and that hug was so sweet he must be tired carrying the weight of being one of the best men ever mmhmm, I'm happy to hear that they are darling.
    @BlueSeaWaves isn't it though, nice to look for, it ended up nicer than I thought I put down that old build of mine and thought to cut up their room in some way boom Nancy gets her little corner. <3 Geofrey better get her a girl ha. I mean that's kind of funny, I would never but here's an idea. Pico has a lot of friends lady watch it.
    @DaniRose2143 oh the suspense.
    @luciusstorm one day I'll spawn that ability and prepare several items ahead before it's time to share I'm bad at that :D

so I have several pics I think I'll split them up and spoil later cause even though one house only has one pic it's still three visits one being more on the story with Damien though he does not make an appearance in it.

First, for no reason Nancy and Geoffrey set up a little area in the family room for their young sons had to shrink some stuff and move it selectively to make sure everything worked and wasn't just something to look at.
    TuRrYf0h.png

pYjX84qh.png
    Back to the boys, he hears Danny and Elliot planning a movie night for the pair of them, it's important for the sides of the poly arrangement to spend time together doesn't make him feel any better. He is glad Danny is happy it can just be hard to grin and bear it he wonders if Danny even noticed he had been improving his emotional control or burying, whichever.
    bHpH5T7h.png
    He couldn't really sleep alone though he wouldn't say as much to Danny, he made to move around the house cleaning and got ready to hop on the computer when Danny left Elliot's room to crash into him.

"Hey dollface."

Troy snorted.

"I'm at a loss I don't have any outdated names for you." he teased.

Danny only gave him that grin that made his heart melt.

"It's late, let's get you to bed, Elliot is a blanket hog and I'm coming with you." Troy laughed.

"I mean I know it's his night...."

He shrugged.
    cQhXoyIh.png
    "Don't be ridiculous sweetheart, I know you're not going through the house for nothing, next time just say something yeah? You know I'm an airhead on my best day."

Troy laughed far more sincerely at that, he always knew what to say to make him feel better.

"'kay."
    DM0qVYch.png
    After his first gig though Elliot was eagerly waiting for him to get home, not sure if glitched but I didn't really have to finish it it said it was complete and I got my pay after the reveal, which is fine but who knows. Anyhow Danny is just as happy with Elliot as he is with Troy but he's already wondering if maybe he loves one of them more, which won't do, this was his idea after all.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited April 10
    now Damien's situation, actually while I'm thinking about it I'll put most of this in the spoiler except the first blooper..lol.
    fSRFw1Jh.png
    the little one wants mama..that may be a bad thing. :D also don't mind the outfit I imagine Mrs. Alto would be eccentric just looking for anyone to speak out on her clothes. So she can deal with them...we'll say.

So how to the Altos tie in to Damien's story? He doesn't have to know.
    lg2ZI1hh.png
    As soon as Nicole walked in she noticed that Nick wasn't there but she could talk to Vita just as well, she had spoken to him just a few days before announcing her visit anyways. She asked to be introduced to their new little one, it was strange she knew the woman was particularly cold and mostly loving when money was involved it was clear there was no love lost by Holly not remaining in the family but Nicole didn't judge it was for the best and their choices had nothing to do with her.

"Whose gonna be an evil overlord, you are, yes you are." she grinned at that as Vita straightened up soon.

"What can I do for you my dear? Nicky said you needed our help."

"Well figured it was time I cash in on that favor you swore to." not owe, or promise one gave them hives...as they said and one made you naive, she was clear.

Vita smirked.

"Very well, how much?"

"I'm not here for money."

She tilted her head, now she was interested. again frogs tilting your head is not a bad word!
    nxRn3X7h.png
    "Good watcher above, what has that man done now? You know you think you're done in your 'adventures' and then a mess to clean with too many witnesses."

Nicole only shook her head.

"No no, Nick didn't do anything, though I find it funny you would offer me money before you freak out."

Vita only rolled her eyes.

"In our life many problems can be solved with a nice wad of simoleans, you come to me and say we owe you something that that doesn't work for and I assume my child is in care until we have a good getaway policy and once again the Altos are on the move." she said, rather dramatically but then that was her way.

Nicole chuckled.
    "I understand but it's not like that, I simply have a string to connections that I'm yanking." she said earning a smirk from the other woman.
    EH6Gopdh.png
    She took it back, NOW she was interested.

"Talk to me."

She told her what was going on and by the end Vita could only laugh.

"This little problem of his sounds like a 2-bit con-artist, how cute, there is proof that baby is his yes?"

Nicole nodded.
    fqPmCSJh.png
    "It really upsets me with people like that just get their way."

Vita frowned.

"That's not like you, you're not so...mushy."

"I like him, and Arthur has the makings of a good kid I don't want them suffering for nothing."

Vita had a strange feeling then, almost like sympathy but that was nearly impossible they didn't boot Holly out of the house but their own daughter had been all forms of a goody-goody disappointment. Nicole could be too but at the same time she had a much clearer vision and part of her lingered that was more like them they could almost say they cared about her. No that was impossible too, she shook her head and dismissed the feeling as indigestion.

"Tell you what, I'll start how you say....nice, we'll see how far that gets us."

Nicole laughed.

"Now who isn't like themselves?"
    mLDB34Kh.png
    She waved her off.

"Please, you feel how hot it is out there, I need something to entertain myself."

Nicole laughed.

"Thanks Vita."

"I haven't done a thing."

"But I know you, you'll use all your tricks just having fun for you and either I have good news for Damien or I don't, that'll have to do."

She only smirked.

"I knew I liked you, keep in touch, I have some ideas for them they may not seem like it but I assure you everyone I could talk to first is as spineless as they can be. I will get my way."

Nicole didn't doubt that, she just didn't want her going overboard, she wasn't sure she could seamlessly move them again.
    :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,545 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    pets may be the rude ones , to random sims
    Lmao, glad to hear the mods works, can’t have Alexis going around fighting everyone 🥲

@Caerfinon Marisa, you may be on to something 😉

@GalacticGal 😆 Glad you enjoyed it
    Hm.. interesting to see this unfold, was Gravens really involved with this fathers fall. The enemies closer than thought

@RedDestiny92 She found out afterwards not to mess with Pico😉
    Aw I love the play area!
    Those eyes, scary 💀
    "Whose gonna be an evil overlord, you are, yes you are."
    Lol Vita Alto would definitely say that. Was curious how they would tie, anything to save Arthur. Loved how you wrote Vita’s character, and her style 👌
  • Options
    edited April 11
    I was going to spend the evening in Tartosa. I was up late writing the ending to Schemes. That late night is catching up to me.🥱 I'll leave comments in the morning.😃

Meanwhile in Tartosa, it's 24 hours to the Accolades. Danielle and Londyn are loving and relaxing.

b9Mn1GE.jpg
    Q8n47QC.png
    zoqcYQf.png
    a7lcqAn.png
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Harmony looks so beautiful and regal.👸 She'll make a great Queen. That's not a fairy tale beginning though.

@RedDestiny92 Love the updates😃 Needed more Damien though😛 That outfit is eccentric, but not horrible. Maybe a darker for the leggings.
  • Options
    edited April 11
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    I hope all parts of the relationship get things work out in a suitable fashion.
    Enjoyed your update on Damian, especially, this partial line, which gave me a chuckle " , , ,dismissed the feeling as indigestion."
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you. No, this isn't a Faerie Tale at all. We'll all just have to wait and see how it's resolved, or what decision Travis makes.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,702 Member
    @DaniRose2143, I have missed Danielle and Londyn. Nice to see them just being...
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @luciusstorm I miss them too. Very much.🥲 I’ll be playing their save a lot more. Some of it for Tartosan Sun. Some of it just for fun. The just for fun stuff I’ll share in here. Or in the Last Screenshot thread.😃

I would never make it to July without visiting them.😭
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 736 Member
    A little more Jac fine art...

xUgWKMc.png

This is an image I created based on the famous 1942 Nighthawks painting by Edward Hopper. I did it as comics remake of the art work and inserted Jac and Jon overlaying the original male subject at the counter.

It is available for general use from my GitHub release page.

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    @Caerfinon That will look lovely next to Jac’s portrait.❤️ I’ll download it and get a picture after work😊
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,992 Member
    Some screenshots...

Toddlers playing with the Toddler Jungle Gym is so cute! Particularly when a parent gets involved. I'm sure a werewolf pirate would be a great addition to any pirate ship!

MIzTQuv.jpg

Chandra had to come home early from work one day as she'd hit the Rampage level of Fury. She generates Fury quite quickly, whereas Mayank generates it much more slowly.

8LW6v8Q.jpg

I finally got around to downloading some of PandaSama's toddler CC, and I love it! Here's Selene riding a rocking horse, Luna creating something at the craft table, and Selene having fun with the toddler kitchen. I LOVE how she puts on a little chef hat! I have more of the CC than just those three, but there's not enough space in the house for everything.

0dHQ8uB.jpg
    pX8Ppbi.jpg
    dapMrXg.jpg

Chandra was feeling a little burnt out, so I quickly plopped the Perfect Balance Spa lot into Newcrest and got her to meditate for a bit.

XjIQz76.jpg
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley I love PandaSama's Toddler stuff!
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley Luna and Selene are so cute!🥰 The little chef hat is adorable. The little stack of books she's standing on is the icing.❤️
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Good luck at the accolades 😁

@Caerfinon Love it 😁

@Lucy_Henley Aw the chef hat is a nice detail☺️
  • Options
    Tornado’s still getting used to Catalina, still lots of progress to be madeP8Xh0U1.png
    Cat’s not giving up, she’s sure Tornado just needs some love EB1Bt52.png Her temperament is increasing slowly every day but Tal is still scared to be around her and does his best to warn Cat as well
    “Be careful with her mom” x41QOjS.png “Oops” Tal realized he distracted her
    Tornado takes any chance she gets to try to bite Cat hqWUHrF.png At least she seems to like Tal…every now and then. They’re 2 peas in a pod🥹 fXlFo2V.pngdjRGwPK.png I love the looks she occasionally gives Tal behind Cat’s back💀😂 jrQVFeF.png
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Tal and Tornado are destined to be together.💖
  • Options
    edited April 11
    oooh promptly stuffed went out for my birthday meal had Dennys and I found my new favorite french toast, it two sandwiches with cream and loaded with fresh strawberries like maybe a cup of sliced berries or more it was an impressive amount what with shrinkflation and all. I also ordered some books my collection was missing and it has been a good day we missed it by a couple days but pay day is particular and does not care about your birthday :D Hazzah.

Oh and anyone watching the Fallout show on Prime? We started watching it and it's surprisingly good.

Moving on.
    @BlueSeaWaves I bet, now we'll tar and feather her so she doesn't forget! Thanks, I am still trying to decorate more and when I do modern houses I always end up with too much free space. Ah yes, unfortunately my favorite default eyes probably wont get anymore updates and the infants got the toddler bug with the eyes though they are fixed for tots and up so it's okay. I thought someone would like that line, it just amused me because I know she's evil but I also think they are mostly retired, mostly. The game helped me with that since Nick is meant to be Nicole's friend he even called Holly about her some sim days ago, like in game so I rolled with it and Vita will now say many things ha. Thanks so much I had fun setting her up, I could have changed her clothes but for some reason it fit and here we are.

ha the horses are too cute, and clearly very spirited again reminded I need more horses in this rotation, I can almost hear her in the last pic. 'If I had a hand I'd give you very specific gesture chick.' hehe
    @DaniRose2143 I don't know, there is something that is just right about watching sims do yoga, yet I forget we have it, perhaps Nancy should take it up. I'm glad you liked them, Damien will make a return, and yes perhaps something darker for her pants it isn't all bad.

@GalacticGal oh sure thing, it is how it goes with your updates.
    one would hope but you know sims, if they want to be stubborn they surely will, even with free will turned off, the nerve.
    Oh good, I was hit by a story bug, even lightly, perhaps that is why I liked Damien and Nicole so much in the past everytime they end up in the rotation again they give me a story they are never just challenge sims. I was also hoping someone would like that line, I could almost hear her in my head I think she sounds like Lady Tremaine the 50's one I believe not sure how many versions there are of her now a days :D

Thankfully I don't have pictures at the moment that would have been a lot longer, I'll go play and get some more.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,129 Member
    edited April 11
    @Brd709
    Liberty moving in is sweet ☺️ Her face while changing the diaper 😆 Oh my goodness, a meteor! That was unexpected 😭 Congrats Ryan! Wow the kids do resemble their parents! Sasha worked really hard.

@BlueSeaWaves The pic with Kirk on fire was from the Volcanic lot challenge. Every now and then the lot will shake and lava will appear on it.
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    @brd Congratulations to class of 2003
    Duncan and Kirk really do look alike! I think sometimes the gene generator is spot on.

@LeucosiaX Sometimes when my sims have aged up, they look like their parents, other times they're very random. I'm surprised unlike Ryan the other kids didn't get their mother's famous blue highlighted hair or something similar.
    @Brd709 , LOL, Liberty might of loved to help with baby, but sure does not look like it :p

@Ellupelluellu Liberty was the only adult in the house who was finding things other than the usual in the infants diapers. She seemed very distressed by that too!
    @Brd709 Congrats to Ryan on his degree!🥳 The first three pics of grandma Liberty had me lmao. She looks kinda psychotic in the first one.😬 Sasha and Duncan really do look like their parents. Especially Duncan🙂 Ryan and Anjelo's reunion was sweet. I love the portraits🥰

@DaniRose2143 It was nice to see Liberty back in the story, even if it was for a guest stint. She seems to have distanced herself from Newcrest since she and my sim self divorced but she still keeps in touch with her 8 children she had with him.
    @Brd709, love the family story.
    I'd honestly forgotten how fast everyone lives when aging is turned on. :) For your montage, I can't decide if Liberty was helping or just bringing chaos.

@luciusstorm I think it was a case of her being in the wrong place at the wrong time! She certainly didn't expect to be extinguishing her son-in-law! :lol:

Ryan's departure from Newcrest arrived and he got to say goodbye to his mother before he moved in with his biological father:
    7W3Vwvy.png

Our new neighbours, sisters Sharon and Tracey have been getting along well in their new home in Newcrest. Sharon finally got a job at the Coffee Shop in Magnolia Prominade but guess who her boss is? Her next door neighbour the one and only Steve McBoss! Steve bought the café from my sim self's aunt Tina in 1998 and has been silently managing it since.

Now he's separated from his wife Betty, he's been spending more time there but unfortunately Steve and Sharon clash. Sharon wanted to chuck the job in but she loves working there, Steve is the only issue with her. So after having enough feuding with Steve, Sharon seeks out a financial advisor and he tells her the Coffee Shop is a good money earner and she can afford to buy it. So what does she do to get Steve off her back? She buys the Coffee Shop from him! Steve accepts Sharon's offer and he sells her the café, much to Tracey's chagrin.

After a few weeks of running the place on her own, Sharon makes some alterations to the café. She renames the Coffee Shop "Sharon's Cafe" from "Auntie Tina's" which was the name since 1993. (It's now 2003 in my current save)

Sharon also makes a few interior alterations of her own. She replaces the seats with yellow and blue wicker seats and installs a new counter. She also replaces the majority of the frosted block windows with a large clear windows and added new fencing out the front while keeping the 1950's diner look inside.

"Auntie Tina's" from 1997:
    VGz5Wnv.png

"Sharon's Cafe" in 2003:
    tjC2Ex0.png
    xSHFysY.png

And i made some signage just for fun in photoshop (The coffee sign is a sign in game)
    ztYg7GT.png

Harvestfest 2003 arrived and this year, my sim self's daughter Sienna Bheeda and her family hosted a small gathering at their home in Copperdale:
    JT4q28Y.png
    babLNSZ.png
    vrofZ5F.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top