Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

Comments

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Er... movie hangout. *jaw hits desk*

It looks more like a car-less drive in to me

Looks like a pathetically small screen for a drive in, to me.

I knew I could count on you.

I simply couldn't resist :)

Well I saw a cute tweet someone posted.

LOL, yeah I can get behind that. The relationship culling blew my mind, still does.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,362 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    TheSimer wrote: »

OH MY GOD! I need a SIMS NEWSLETTER!!!!! HOW COME I'M ONLY HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW!!!!??? I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE TRAILER WHAT'S NEW???

Install the app on your phone maybe? If it functions properly you get "early access" to trailers :)

What app? :o

The Sims 4 Gallery app? https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/ts4-gallery?utm_campaign=sims4-eaw-us-maxis-fix-ts4-gallery-mobile-blog-site-sust&utm_source=fixed-display&utm_medium=eaw&sourceid=sims4-eaw-us-maxis-fix-ts4-gallery-mobile-blog-site-sust&cid=32526&ts=1452105703892

Yeah, I got a message that the trailer was available.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    beanbag chairs FTW! I have to admit I like that they're adding new objects we've never had. (At least I don't think we've ever had beanbag chairs?)

We have. Sims 2 university.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yay for new content! I'm excited about the new decor, CAS items and especially popcorn!!!
  • Options
    ScripticJusticeScripticJustice Posts: 405 Member
    Oooh with Get Together a movie watching/enthusiast club could meet at someones house on certain nights and watch movies together! Im also loving the style of the objects and clothes in this!
    tumblr_m4jumxorJY1qktlzuo1_500.gif
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > KatyJay88 wrote: »
    >
    > beanbag chairs FTW! I have to admit I like that they're adding new objects we've never had. (At least I don't think we've ever had beanbag chairs?)
    >
    > We have. Sims 2 university.

Ah. One of the few Sims2 EPs I didn't get. Point still stands though. :)
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I just saw the trailer on YouTube, this stuff pack is great Love the popcorn machine, Movie Screen TV, new decor and furniture.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    What about this hair? <3 Finally!

Sem%20tiacutetulo_zpsmcwkcl6j.png
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Er... movie hangout. *jaw hits desk*

It looks more like a car-less drive in to me

Looks like a pathetically small screen for a drive in, to me.

I knew I could count on you.

I simply couldn't resist :)

Well I saw a cute tweet someone posted.

That guy should change his name to @funatparties
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited January 2016
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    In 6 days!

Doi Scatt ‏@GrimSuruDoi 4m4 minutes ago
    In 6 days, get ready to Simflix & Chill with Movie Hangout Stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
    Now the next question when does it patch get released tomorrow or Tuesday?!

Tomorrow.

I really hope the patch fixes the homework bugs.

What is the homework bug?
    I hope the patch will fix the annoying cleaning up book and putting away leftovers where the sim has to sit on the chair for every item before putting it in the book shelf or fridge.

Well, there are two effecting my game right now. One, children age doing homework, when they complete the homework it resets them and everyone around them. Homework on floor, and all queued actions cancelled. It also happens when you are reading to a child, but I really believe the two are tied together.

Second homework bug is with teens. It will freeze the game while teens are working on homework. I have to go into build/buy and give it a couple seconds to catch up, then go back to live mode and they are unfrozen. Sometimes I have to do this two or three times during homework.

ETA: I hope the "movies" last longer than they did with the screen in SIms 3.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Sims3ambitionsSims3ambitions Posts: 181 Member
    Lmao, gj Sims team... :joy:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,362 Member
    Wonder how difficult it will be to build an outdoor movie amphitheater? I remember many awesome outdoor movie nights when growing up.

Movie_zpsbihfwoyw.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The objects remind me of one of the packs in the Sims 3 store (I think it was Mexican themed and it included a fryer).
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2016

OMG Yes. Finally good male long hair! I love all the hairstyles in this pack! I don't know why but they sort of remind me of TS2 a bit.

I reckon this is going to be one of my favourite SP's along with PPS and SPS.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    [img][/img]Capture4.jpg
    The Sims 4 Movie Hangout..[img][/img]Capture3.jpg
    [img][/img]Capture2.jpg
    like some of the new clothes.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    The objects remind me of one of the packs in the Sims 3 store (I think it was Mexican themed and it included a fryer).

I thought the same thing, plus the puff chairs from the store Bohemian set;
  • Options
    ScripticJusticeScripticJustice Posts: 405 Member
    edited January 2016

I think you're referring to the Fabulous Fiesta set, and I agree!!
    *and man, do my sims love that fryer*
    tumblr_m4jumxorJY1qktlzuo1_500.gif
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm so looking forward to this! It will be a belated birthday present for myself!
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

I think you're referring to the Fabulous Fiesta set, and I agree!!
    *and man, do my sims love that fryer*

Yes! That was the one! In got it because I like that colourful flower Mexican style.
    But yes, that fryer was all my Sims could think of! So I stopped using it pretty quikly.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    The Sims 4 keeps making me sad.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,573 Member

a hair i know i will never use and long hair for male sims that is totaly inapropriate male sims hair should be 1 way and its short hair if some simmers like that find its there taste but in my opinion it is inapropriate du to the way i was raise
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Popcorn Yay..
    [img][/img]Capture12.jpg
    [img][/img]Capture11.jpg
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I like the furniture -- I think it's cute. The CAS stuff is nice as well, so that's good. But I rarely watch TV in real life, and I don't think my sims will get much use out of a giant television set, either.

I would have preferred a cinema venue instead of humongous TV; however, I like the other stuff that's included so I very well might find good use for the pack.

Do we know if the movie screen only shows the special movies -- or does it also show the other TV stations.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,012 Member
    This looks great to me. I can recall how often fans of the game have asked for a movie experience to enjoy with their Sims. Instead of taking us inside a stuffy theater, they are doing it one better. Now, we get to create the atmosphere in which our Sims will enjoy that 'movie date'. As for watching a movie in the park, that's something that people do in RL. I am liking what I'm seeing, so far. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/