Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I do agree, I would have liked a venue, but it is a stuff pack, so I understand. Maybe the simming community will share lots of cool venues for me to download (since I stink at building).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    I sure hope we have a lot of dog breeds if we are getting pets. I want to be able to make my family pet, a Boston Terrier. They are my favorite <3
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I also expected cinemas to be a Game Pack but now I'm happy with them being a Stuff Pack. Watching movies is nothing but having our sims look at a screen. I'd rather have Game Packs used for something more interesting like sports, carnivals or even a new vacation world.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    In 6 days!

Doi Scatt ‏@GrimSuruDoi 4m4 minutes ago
    In 6 days, get ready to Simflix & Chill with Movie Hangout Stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    I'm already quite sure this will be my favourite stuff pack yet, as much as I love the furniture from Perfect Patio, this is so much better (even those curtains are awesome)! And I also saw a really awesome dress pass by and... must watch trailer again to see what more awesome stuff is in there!
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    A lot of players have been asking for more home-based stuff that doesn't revolve around parties -- this looks like it fits the bill. I like the new interactions like "shushing" people and tossing popcorn into the mouth. And I really like most of the new outfits and buy mode items -- much of the decor will go great in teen bedrooms especially those new "tuffet"/bean bag style chairs. I can definitely see myself putting together a Media Room for sharing on the Gallery.

Now I want to do a Movie Group for Get Together...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Mightydan wrote: »
    I think it's alright. Movie nights are a classic activity for family and friends so I can see my sims using the thing quite frequently. Interesting to see that it comes with 2 new gameplay objects. Hopefully they'll keep it that way for future SPs :D

What other gameplay object? I saw the popcorn machine only haha

The home cinema kit was the other gameplay object

Oh thank you :) ill have another look at it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    Yay
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm already quite sure this will be my favourite stuff pack yet, as much as I love the furniture from Perfect Patio, this is so much better (even those curtains are awesome)! And I also saw a really awesome dress pass by and... must watch trailer again to see what more awesome stuff is in there!

I agree! I love the "stuff" in this stuff pack!
  • Options
    paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    I'm just so glad to have a new style of curtains. I'm so tired of how ugly the current ones in game are.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    In 6 days!

In 6 days, get ready to Simflix & Chill with Movie Hangout Stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
    Now the next question when does it patch get released tomorrow or Tuesday?!
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    OK I am glad they named the EP Movie hangout stuff and not a cinema, because cinema will make it sound bigger and it is not. It is just a movie hangout. Though I still will be hoping for a cinema venue in a superstar kind of EP in the future.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    Did anyone notice the Murphy bed on tv?
  • Options
    Also, awesome new hair and jeans! :) and so much more!

Just a thought, especially in terms of the GT club activity (compatibility) thing, does anyone thing the projector thingy may be portable? So that you can have an outdoor chill and movie night on, say, the Bluffs or the Island?
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I do agree, I would have liked a venue, but it is a stuff pack, so I understand. Maybe the simming community will share lots of cool venues for me to download (since I stink at building).

I wonder if there will be maxis lots available at release!
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Dat clutter. O.O <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    In 6 days!

Tomorrow.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    In 6 days!

Tomorrow.

I really hope the patch fixes the homework bugs.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Watching movies is a classic activity for families and friends. Seems like a good stuff pack.
  • Options
    Dat clutter. O.O <3

You mean the candles? I hadn't even noticed them yet! And all the lovely wall decor/paintings and, of course, movie posters! :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Does this mean they will be able to watch movies?!! I'm too hyped right now! That's not good! "Must, calm down!"
    It better not be a disappointment, or I'll just...
    DPrDWc3.gif
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I think this looks great, I'm most likely getting it :smile:
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I think this pack with its objects and items have a good replay value specially after Get Together.
    You can start a gathering for a movie hangout. So I really hope they add both popcorn and movie watching to club activities.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I hate the maid idea.

However good job with CAS and furniture. Ill buy it for that its kinda bohemian. Very me
    21mbz47.jpg