Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    In 6 days!

Doi Scatt ‏@GrimSuruDoi 4m4 minutes ago
    In 6 days, get ready to Simflix & Chill with Movie Hangout Stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
    Now the next question when does it patch get released tomorrow or Tuesday?!

Tomorrow.

I really hope the patch fixes the homework bugs.

What is the homework bug?
    I hope the patch will fix the annoying cleaning up book and putting away leftovers where the sim has to sit on the chair for every item before putting it in the book shelf or fridge.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

That sounds awesim!

Key to any screening is an awesome screen, and the new Movie Projector Screen fits the bill. This new object is much more than an oversized TV – it’s loaded with ten original films to watch, from action and comedy to romance and horror. There are even two family movies in case your Sim wants to catch a flick with their kids. Each tells a unique tale, and you’ll be captivated alongside your Sims as they gasp in shock, cry over tragedy, and share a good laugh at the perfect punchline.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    MaryJos wrote: »
    This is so awesome actual movies!!
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    In 6 days!

Doi Scatt ‏@GrimSuruDoi 4m4 minutes ago
    In 6 days, get ready to Simflix & Chill with Movie Hangout Stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
    Now the next question when does it patch get released tomorrow or Tuesday?!

Tomorrow.
    ok busy day tomorrow :D
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited January 2016
    " There are even two family movies in case your Sim wants to catch a flick with their kids. "

I like the theme of that.. ;)
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I hope that i judged it too early :D
    Trailer seemed OK but i don't like the idea of home cinema. Hopefully we can use that home cinema thingy in community lots.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,736 Member
    The new stuff pack looks great! :) The items are very nice! They will be great to use in our builds and whilst playing the game.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Did anyone notice the Murphy bed on tv?

I did! I thought it was in game first haha
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Karenn wrote: »
    " There are even two family movies in case your Sim wants to catch a flick with their kids. "

I like the theme of that.. ;)

Maybe it will feature toddlers. x)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,367 Member
    Is it Tuesday yet!!!!!

popcorn_zps1c3u1eps.png
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Now if they added the ability to display the videos we make in game, like we can add custom music to audio kit, then I would be seriously impressed.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    That popcorn machine is the only thing beside that new celing light that i'm waiting the most from this SP.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    geekchic96geekchic96 Posts: 154 Member
    Do you think they will patch in a Scared emotion to go along with the scary movies?
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm loving the cloths, furniture and the new hairs I saw! With GT I'm hoping for the ability to make a movie club. Plus family movies for my family clubs!
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PACK
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    geekchic96 wrote: »
    Do you think they will patch in a Scared emotion to go along with the scary movies?

That would be awesome!!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Er... movie hangout. *jaw hits desk*
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I like the Bohemian themed furniture! Reminds me of one of the store content packs that I really liked from TS3. The shabby table with the paint wearing of is perfect for how I like to build. I don't really need popcorn, lol, but I do really like the Bohemian furniture and clothing that I saw in the trailer. It will work well for how I like to build and dress my sims in my game. One outfit in particular might make a decent female genie impersonation until I get the real thing. ;)

CYDkwqdUsAAddqJ.jpg
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I like the Bohemian themed furniture! Reminds me of one of the store content packs that I really liked from TS3. The shabby table with the paint wearing of is perfect for how I like to build. I don't really need popcorn, lol, but I do really like the Bohemian furniture and clothing that I saw in the trailer. It will work well for how I like to build and dress my sims in my game. One outfit in particular might make a decent female genie impersonation until I get the real thing. ;)

CYDkwqdUsAAddqJ.jpg

I know there is some CC I can remove now that this pack is coming out :)
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member

What is the homework bug?
    I hope the patch will fix the annoying cleaning up book and putting away leftovers where the sim has to sit on the chair for every item before putting it in the book shelf or fridge.

Same, it's really annoying. I currently have to use a mod to fix the problem. Would like to see this fixed in the patch as well.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    geekchic96 wrote: »

Oh, I wish!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited January 2016
    Er... movie hangout. *jaw hits desk*

It looks more like a car-less drive in to me

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

CYDkwqdUsAAddqJ.jpg

I know there is some CC I can remove now that this pack is coming out :)

It's funny you mention that, because I was tempted to download some yesterday evening that fit this theme! rofl Now I can have my cute round seats and side curtains without CC lol!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    I don't want any more giant items but the other decor is reeeeeally cute.