Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My pages ... No new feeds in almost 24 hours

cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
I logged into my page this morning, but my post wouldn't stick and nothing new was in the feed for over 14 hours.

Now it's been almost 24 hours. With Thanksgiving tomorrow, will it be this way until Monday?
Post edited by ciane on

Comments

• Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Same here. I can see activity and have been able to comment on another simmer's post where quite a few people are having the same issue. :o
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    It is the same for me and everyone on my friends list since 4 PM PST yesterday. We've been commenting on the last post in the feed in order to communicate. :/ I believe we need a guru's help. @SimGuruDrake maybe you could check on this for us. The issue is that we cannot make new posts - from in game or from My Page on the Sims 3 website. We can comment on existing posts; we just cannot make new ones of any kind. Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Jemlia wrote: »
    It is the same for me and everyone on my friends list since 4 PM PST yesterday. We've been commenting on the last post in the feed in order to communicate. :/ I believe we need a guru's help. @SimGuruDrake maybe you could check on this for us. The issue is that we cannot make new posts - from in game or from My Page on the Sims 3 website. We can comment on existing posts; we just cannot make new ones of any kind. Thank you in advance for your help.

I will have the team check on this ASAP.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    edited November 2015
    The team just checked and they were able to make a new post from in game to My Page and on their My Page itself. They were also able to see the recent updates made to Ciane and StephSteb's pages.

What browser are you using?
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    It's working now, thank you for checking on it, @SimGuruDrake, but it wasn't working from yesterday afternoon with either Chrome or Firefox. We could see new comments but not new posts - it was this way for me and at least a dozen of my friends. I don't know why but all that matters is that it's working now. Thank you again.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited November 2015
    It appears to be working now. Thank you. There is no feed from yesterday afternoon until about a half hour ago however, so it was down.