Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most Children Your Sims Have Ever Had

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    My one sim family currently has 6 kids. I usually don't go that high but they're a part of a story where they already have 3, they had an "oops" baby, then the dad got abducted and impregnanted with twins!
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Five and that is way to many!
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    None - I did have a baby at one point, not sure if I ever aged it - I might have done to see what happens.

I never recovered from the trauma of not having a toddler.

It's like making a cake but being unable to cook it because you don't have an oven - what's the point in making the cake, if you can't cook it?
  • Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited August 2015
    In TS3 there were 2 separate times I nearly made it to 20 kids. In TS4 I'm currently trying to complete a 100 baby challenge. The mom has popped out 19 babies and is currently pregnant yet again.
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    In TS2 I had Daniel Pleasant and Dina Caliente get together and had 13 kids, they made very good looking kids lol
  • Options
    actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    3 in Sims 4. 6 in Sims 2 and I loved every second of it. Planning on starting another family with 6 in Sims 2. Oh the chaos that awaits me. :lol:
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited August 2015
    One sim I had had 14 children in her lifetime ... she was my fave sim , I grew so attached to her , and the game ruined that savefile cos when she died not one of her family was bothered about it because she was at home by herself when it happened

I didnt want to play any of the children after their display of indifference so I just deleted the save :(
  • Options
    Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    10?!?! You poor thing :lol: I can barely cope with 2 or 3, but I think the most one of my Sims has had is 6 in TS4. I can't even remember how many I had back in TS3 days.
    duck.jpg
  • Options
    KayleiMarieKayleiMarie Posts: 68 Member
    In TS4 6, in TS3 I'm working on a 100 baby challenge and I'm up to bebe 27 :)
    Origin: KayleiMarie
    Twitter: @kayleimarie
    I'm pretty much just KayleiMarie
  • Options
    Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    Thanks to Twallens' mods I once had a household of 12 in TS3, and 8 of them were toddlers. :naughty:
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    One sim managed to raise about 4 kids.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    Hollywood3015Hollywood3015 Posts: 4 New Member
    Well I am doing the 100 baby challenge right now but So far the most kids my sim has had all together has been 4 and one sim had twins.
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    edited August 2015
    While I am not a big family gamer at all (usually 1-2 members only) I decided to use a mod that allowed my same sex couples to have their own family/kids.

Boy was I surprised... they ended up with 1 too many, at once. One dad birthed twins, the other had one... at once. I already had a child from adoption.

After 1 night of babies spazzing out, I instantly chose to age them all up into kids. I do NOT know how family gamers handle that without losing their minds lol!!! I give you much applause!

Quiet afternoon doing homework
    CxfcEUI.png

Spending time in the family room
    ngF2p4a.png
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    KPSimmer wrote: »
    My current sim has 21 kids and is pregnant again. This will be her last pregnancy though because she becomes an elder in 3 sim days.

What if...you're lying? XD
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    So far in TS4, 4. I was expecting to have 3 but her final pregnancy gave her twins. It's crazy.
  • Options
    kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    Wow, I have one Sim who has 7 children between 3 different mothers, and two of those children weren't even intended because they turned out to be triplets! And I thought that was too many!
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    In TS2 my sim had 16 kids
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    In a normal family, with normal lifespan, the most any of my sims have had is 9 children (I think).
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • Options
    CoolcatsimmerCoolcatsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    My Sims Ford Bennet had 25 kids with 11 women (I will keep updating because some are pregnant but I don't know how many and some are married and pregnant with there spouses babies so it is hard to keep up).
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018
    I've had Sims that had children with a lot of random townies before, but I never really counted them and didn't raise them or interact with them ever (he was a deadbeat lol) and I have long deleted that save so I can't really check. The most children that any of my Sims have had and raised themselves was 4 and for me that's a lot. I don't really like playing families with children that much, so I mostly play single Sims or small families.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I don't think I have ever had more than 6 kids in any of the game iterations.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    If children created in CAS also count, my Bennets from Pride & Prejudice have five daughters, just like in the source material. As far as children born in the game go, the maximum was four within one family, the fourth being an alien popped out by the father.
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Usually, one to four kids depending on the story at play. However, I have finished the 100 baby challenge twice now in TS4. Both families, the Peverell's and the Fallon's can be found on my gallery: EthanHS. ;)
  • Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    7 so far with Bella Goth. She already had the two Cassandra and Alexander, but I had her have 5 more kids between Don, Marcus, and one of my made sims. Marcus has custody of his kids with her and Don has custody of one of his, but he is trying to make enough to get the other...then the 5th kid I pretend my made sim doesn’t even know about. Bella was predisposed with the “party animal” aspiration along with the “romance” trait which kind of makes her a passive mom according to Alexander, which she gets herself into a lot of trouble with romantic relationships. Oh and I make her pay child support for the children not living with her.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I used to play big families in Sims 2 and 3 - but in Sims 4 I seem to have more fun with just 1 or 2 children as I like savor the experience and really grow the families slowly. I control aging so my sims babies and each stage last a long time. Like I don't age the infant until the whole family has reached the highest relationship they can with the newborn. Each stage goes slowly as I am in no hurry for them to grow up.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....