Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most Children Your Sims Have Ever Had

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    Here's my sims' family tree. It's still growing! The couple in my avi- Justin McAdams and fiance Lynn Fuller- are expecting a baby boy!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    The most kids I've had (and currently have) are three. Twin teenage girls and a child-age son. All by Caleb Vatore, of course. ;)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    I've had a Sim be abducted by aliens and come back pregnant three times now. Bringing her to a grand total of seven children. I ended up sending the second and third baby aliens back to the homeworld... too many!
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • SHONNIE715SHONNIE715 Posts: 3 New Member
    Technically 11; The Sim I first created, Miami(EVE), snatched Jerome(ADAM) from Pauline Wan. (I changed Hank Goddard to Jerome Michaels and changed his looks.) He cheated with Pauline when he and Miami got together. Pauline and Jerome's baby is Jess Wan. Miami and Jerome had 9 other kids: Abcde, LaTonya, Ezekiel, Darcell, Airwrecka, Janeeka, Terrell, T'Kiesha, and T'Rhonda. The "tenth" kid is Airwrecka's baby, but Miami and Jerome raise it since Airwrecka is a teen. Airwrecka's daughter's name is La'Vona.
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I think this would technically be called necro-posting, since the last post in the thread is from Nov 2018. ;)
  • BanditInstantBanditInstant Posts: 3 New Member
    The most my sims have had is 6.
    I chose 1 or 2, kids are too much work.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2019
    Five, and that was plenty.

My current parents have decided to stop at three, which is about right for me, I think.
    belpita wrote: »
    I think this would technically be called necro-posting, since the last post in the thread is from Nov 2018. ;)

It may technically be. But as Sims having kids is a perennial feature of the game, that has pertained in every iteration of The Sims, and something people still very much do, all the time, surely the discussion is still relevant?

Where a discussion is still of general interest, surely maintaining an old thread is preferable to starting a new one. It's not all that old, either - less than a year.
  • GrattianoGrattiano Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm currently playing a save where I'm playing a Sim that has had more than 840 children without using any mods or cheats. Aging is on normal although I did use the reverse aging potion twice to buy myself more time. However, I didn't feel comfortable using it a third time since I didn't want his children turning into elders before he did.

I did make him a vegan and he got the athletic life trait so he's still probably going to outlive a few of his offspring.

As for the "Why?", I wanted to see if it was possible to break the game by having too many children for the game to handle since I hadn't played the game much after it initially came out and there were still issues with the game deleting random Sims in order to improve game performance. However, the game would not delete any Sims if they were or had any children with a Sim from a played household. So my plan was to have 250 children so that none of my children would be able to marry other sims since they were all siblings and any newly generated townies would be culled at the end of the week by the game trying to clean up the save file for performance reasons. The plan was to see if it was possible to literally WooHoo the town into extinction.

Evidently, the culling of random Sims doesn't function the way it used to so this is no longer even theoretically possible. However, by the time I figured this out, I was already 350 children deep and figured I might as well see how far I could go.

I am absolutely cheesing the game's mechanics and have starting trying to save-scum to ensure that newly generated townies are fecund females, but it's getting more tedious to do this since my game file takes about 10 minutes to load up after start.

I ran the numbers and at one point more than 86% of the Sims in the save file were sired by my character.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Seven in one household. I don’t play baby challenges or anything like that.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Seven in one household. I don’t play baby challenges or anything like that.

The Ramones rock......js
    I had one guy with over 50. I guess you could call it a baby challenge, but a very seedy one. With the help of a mod, he would basically impregnate any female he came into contact with
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I had a game file where Don Lothario knocked up every sin in my game (from what packs I had). He had over 100+ kids. It was hilarious to see the sheer chaos of inviting his kids over and watching like 10-20+ kids roam around the house.
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    edited August 2021
    I never played any 100 baby challenge, my sims usually have 1-3 kids, but one of my vampire and his wife currently have 6 kids and one on the way. I have increased household limit, so there is 9 sims in the household. Parents, 2 teens, 3 children, 1 toddler and soon there will be a baby. It is not easy to manage :D
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    My Journey to Batuu explorer sims keep wanting to Try for Baby... and I keep letting them. They have become my most prolific couple, with one YA, two Teens, and three Children... and a lurking TfB whim waiting in the wings for whenever I feel up for potty chairs and reading to sleep again. Past that, I'll have to move my Teens out, as it will be a full house. I'll see if I can jimmy in another bedroom at their big brother's place.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I’m doing the 100 baby challenge and so far am at 31

I finished the 100 baby challenge and ended up with 102 kids.

Outside of the 100 baby challenge, the most I've had would probably be 5 kids. I prefer smaller families usually.
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    No more than 2 at a time but I think the most ever is like...4 total? I delete kids a lot. It's a problem 😂
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    In TS 4, one of my families has 5 children.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    4-5 children in one generation run (no traits that boosted it!)

Usually it's just 1-3 kids in my runs
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • GrattianoGrattiano Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Nate_Whiplash1 said:
    > I had one guy with over 50. I guess you could call it a baby challenge, but a very seedy one. With the help of a mod, he would basically impregnate any female he came into contact with

Did the mod boost the chances of impregnating Sims he WooHoo'd with or did it allow for them to Try for Baby with Sims regardless of relationship status? Or was it something else entirely?
    Grattiano wrote: »
    > @Nate_Whiplash1 said:
    > I had one guy with over 50. I guess you could call it a baby challenge, but a very seedy one. With the help of a mod, he would basically impregnate any female he came into contact with

Did the mod boost the chances of impregnating Sims he WooHoo'd with or did it allow for them to Try for Baby with Sims regardless of relationship status? Or was it something else entirely?

It was something else entirely lol The mod I use has a simple on/off function for pregnancy--you can set the chances of pregnancy if you like, but I always had it at 100%. Once you get past the introduction, you may start woohoo instantly with just a couple of mouse clicks
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    My... um... pool boy has 30 children. They are all toddlers at the moment. Bella Goth has 3. Nancy Landgraab has 2. The Caliente family has 4. The rest are scattered among various pre-mades. He does have 5 with a randomly generated paparazzi. She had triplets and autonomously kept coming to visit his house. Then she had twins. I didn't use mods. I just used the fertility reward for him.
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited August 2021
    5. I started playing TS4 in April and my very first family got unintentionally big. The couple just had a girl, then I thought "Let's get her a sibling" and the game was like "Here, have three!" So triplet boys and one girl. Pretty aggravating having 4 babies crying in this almost never-ending loop but at least the parents gained parenting skill like woah. When all 4 were at their teens, the parents both started constantly popping up whims for "Try for a baby". So I let them. One more boy. The mother is an elder now (while the father is still a young adult, thanks to being immortal) so no more biological kids for them. Of course, the father might eventually hook up with someone else after when his current spouse dies of old age but I admit I suddenly felt so sad about this that the when became an if. So the wife is, for now, just chilling around as a non-aging elder.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I tend to give my Sims big families in CAS, so it is a mixture of being premade, and ones born in the game. Each family does vary on how many kids they currently have.
    At least three of my families I gave two kids to in CAS, but the set up was slightly different. Two families were a mom, dad, their two kids, and an aunt. The other family was grandparents, the mom, her husband, her sister, and her to kids. Anyway, one family has their two CAS kids, and four daughters born in the game to them. The other family has the two kids, and one son and three daughters that were born in the game. So, both families now have six. The third family only has one more child so far due to the household, giving them three kids total.
    I have multiple families, so unless their kids are premade, they tend to have one child. However, one Sim that had no kids, and married Liberty Lee had triplets with her, so he has three.
    In my other save files, I premade a family that was a single mom with five kids I premade, and had her remarry another Sim I created, which gave her a sixth kid.
    This probably doesn't count, but I am going to mention it as well, because adopted kids should count too. My Sims have also adopted kids, where one Sim has two kids she adopted. Another female sim married another female sim and they adopted two kids, and her sister adopted a child. One Sim I created was a single mother with her daughter living with her sister, her sister adopted two girls into the family.
    The game does include biological, and adopted, children as the kids of the Sim they are related to.
    So far, most of my Sims have 3-6 kids, with more planned once the other kids move out of the house.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    5. My simself had 5 girls - 4 of which were two pairs of twins with his alien wife.

In Sims 3, my simself had one pair of twin girls, 1 boy, and another girl. His wife cloned herself at one point, resulting in another girl.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).