Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Male Sims Showcase ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Comments

• Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    Yeah it's been awhile since I uploaded two creations on the same day. I was wondering if I should upload or not and decided I should just do it. :) Of course I wanted to upload him tomorrow but I couldn't resist lol

Name (Link): ★ Princeston Banks ★
    ( #NoCC , Poses created by #flowerchamber )
    Description: Princeston Banks is born with noble blood or at least that's what many say he has. One thing that cannot be denied is his family's immersurable wealth and power that he might have lived a spoiled & sheltered life. Actually his father wants him to learn & discover the world and Princeston accepts his father's proposal. He decides to climb up the ladder to success with his own two hands; just like his father did when he was Princeston's age.

JSz8BvN.png?1
    9784npA.png?1
    00ac1Gb.png?1
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    Pisces Aphrodite, based on the Saint Seiya anime character (was also based on my TS3 version of him). I converted a frilled shirt from TS3's Fairy Folke Outfits set and the cravat from Revolutionsims for personal use.

02-26-16_1-41-09nbspPM_zpseb9hib6k.jpg
    02-26-16_1-37-05nbspAM_zpsnnreimsa.jpg
    02-26-16_1-29-29nbspPM_zpsjo0on4pn.jpg
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    AviendhaRSAviendhaRS Posts: 268 Member
    Jenn aka UrbanSims is doing a Black Widow challenge and she's currently accepting sims so I made a few boys. All CC free and available on my gallery. BTW if you want to submit male sims for her Black Widow challenge she's using #USBlackWidow

Raphael (soccer player)
    16TAejK.png
    fnpnioL.png

Marquis (investor)
    5Mbv3Nd.png
    YR0ONVq.png

Domonik (gangster)
    6qSV47H.png
    r4J20b3.png
  • Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    Personal Note: Just uploaded a new male Sim! :) He is a bonafide bad boy~♥ He likes to ride on his motorcycle and start bar fights. >:) Alan wants to start his own gang someday, and become a legendary rider just like his father.

Name (Link): Bonafide Bad Boy~♥
    ( #NoCC , Bike by #Esmeralda & pose by #TwistedFateSims )
    Description: Alan McConnell is a bad boy, and whatcha going to do about it? He is tough, hot-headed, and ambitious. He is definitely a bonafide biker alright~ His bike was given to him by his father who was a legendary rider. He hopes that one day he will start his own gang and ride to the blazing sunset. But for now, I think he will go pay a local bar a visit for a drink and maybe start a bar fight.

vD8KIvA.png?1
    pQOikbu.png?1
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    ureshii_waureshii_wa Posts: 598 Member
    edited September 2016
    (" ").
    Post edited by ureshii_wa on
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Miss yo bubbly self BabyC. Hope all is well with life & Uni :blush:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    (" ").
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    (" ")-
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 634 Member
    Oh dear! This once popular thread has turned into a ghost town!

(Note to self---"Make a new male sim for @BabyCarrotz to drool over!") :)
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    A ts3 sim that I tried my best to reconstruct in ts4. D'eon de Beaumont:
    06-20-16_4-52-27nbspPM_zpskj0uc8ni.jpg
    06-20-16_8-16-29nbspPM_zpsreqsixqu.jpg
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Here's my legacy family's founder Colin. I really like him. He's one of the best Sims I've created :blush:
    06_08_16_12_51_25_AM.png

Doing some gardening ;)
    07_22_16_7_52_49_PM.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    (".")
  • Options
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    Here's my legacy family's founder Colin. I really like him. He's one of the best Sims I've created :blush:
    06_08_16_12_51_25_AM.png

Doing some gardening ;)
    07_22_16_7_52_49_PM.png

VERY Piercing eyes! Is he for download?
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Oh dear I haven't been on the forum for ages lol sorry about that guys! Just had to take a break because of real life issues, it happens haha! Hope you all been well and thank you for trying to keep this thread alive <3

@911TruthBear Stone Vanderbeef... the name fits so well XD *Claps* Apologies for being absent for so long :'( Indeed, please post moar male sims for me*ahem* I mean for all of us to drool over XD

@Heaveness You always make all these unique sims with interesting backgrounds that makes it worthwhile to read and download *winks at Alan* Good job! <3

@CoemgenusK All your sims are beautiful and exquisite as always! :)

@AviendhaRS Awesome! :) Thank you for sharing your sims with us!

@ureshii_wa Hello! Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoy this thread :) Xavier Skye has changed a lot over the past few months and his son is now a teenager XD I'll probably post their latest pics sometime later. I see you're a CC hoarder too like me, that's cool haha. I share my CC finds on Tumblr :) Also if you don't mind me asking why did you remove most of your sims? o:

@Esine Awh I miss talking to you too! You and your interesting aesthetic XD I hope you're doing fine and please come back soon <3

@jonilla1 Ahh Colin is so cute!! Love his smile :)

Also here have cute pictures of Candy Behr and Wolfgang Munch's son XD

cNCe2T1.png

Pb7BtgR.png

Wolfgang after a "little" makeover :D

yC2a2JB.png
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    ts4_x64_2016_08_05_13_56_30_27_by_tysika-dacwwc4.jpg
    ts4_x64_2016_08_05_13_57_52_01_by_tysika-dacwwbt.jpg
    ts4_x64_2016_08_05_18_47_17_63_by_tysika-dadox98.jpgts4_x64_2016_08_05_18_47_28_54_by_tysika-dacwwfm.jpg
    His son :love: :
    ts4_x64_2016_08_10_23_24_58_90_by_tysika-dadkr2b.jpg

kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    @Sunnyyesjams The first guy is cool, he reminds me of Travis Scott, maybe it's the hair ? :) His son is gorgeous! Where'd you find his hair if you don't mind me asking ^__^
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    @BabyCarrotz Haha I actually made him after a celeb but... he didn't turn out right so I changed his coloring. :disappointed:
    The hair is by Newsea, you can find it here newseasims.com/inside-page.php?cid=1&id=741.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    @Sunnyyesjams He looks familiar but I couldn't tell who, anyway he's a cool guy :blush: Thank you for the link <3
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options

Okay @BabyCarrotz ....Here is my latest male addition to my community!

Introducing Whip BulletJaw!

09-20-16_8-00-54nbspPM_zpszjousxh0.png

09-20-16_8-09-03nbspPM_zpsefrm2zlx.png

09-20-16_8-18-42nbspPM_zpsuhrvuyvo.png

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Some of you may be interested in the 25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge I started yesterday (hoping people still read this thread/get notifications for it).

Anyway, I'm on Day 2 and these are the guys I've made so far:

tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    Ethan Eastborne
    Ethan loves spending his time outside, preferably near (or on) the sea. He leads an active live and likes to hang out with his friends.
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Traits: Active, Loves Outdoors, Bro
    tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    Rufus Lynch
    Don’t let Rufus’ easy-going charm or his seemingly innocent green eyes fool you. His life goal is world domination and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get there. He meticulously plans every move he makes on life’s chess board. Manipulation is his favourite weapon and he loves to use it to his advantage. He’s a favourite with the Windenburg High Society and they know him as a respected businessman from San Myshuno - his firm is a front for a much less respectable business… (actually there’s several layers of fronts, but no need to go into detail on that). Not that Rufus does any of the dirty work himself, in fact he doesn’t even know the people who do his dirty work. He keeps a low profile in the criminal world and only stays in touch with the handful of people he needs to keep his affairs in order. He has the brains, so he let’s others make money for him.
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Traits: Evil, Genius, Outgoing
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Time to breathe some new life into this thread!
  • Options
    kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    Made the members of BTS
    33707365561_db29be4d24_b.jpgBTS by kailay, on Flickr
    33691205652_5ae6dd053c_b.jpgBTS by kailay, on Flickr
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Here is my sim-self. SimSister made him for me. I think he turned out pretty good, haha! :)
    E5e6Ry9.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @ironknight35 I'm guessing thats you in your avatar then because that sim looks exactly like it! :D they did a good job!!
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ah I miss this thread!

@kailayy That is so friggin rad! Have you done more kpop groups? I actually did not anything about Kpop(Was mostly into Jrock as a teen) Until I became really good mates with a dude from my class two years ago who's an insane Kpop fanatic. I want to go to Seoul one day as they have the sickest brands I wanna get my hands on.

@ironknight35 It's been so long since I've seen your share your awesome creations! Your simself is smokin dude, nice work :+1:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif