Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Male Sims Showcase ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Comments

• Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    you are very welcome, @Corwim. These are some of the best non-cc Sims I've seen and I've seen a lot and make quite a few myself. There is also the CAS comp in which all shots are done in-game, so that may suit you also. That one has just finished but there will be another later on. Also, I'm running a teenage one later that doesn't require Photoshop or editing so that is another possibility if you'd like to give it a go at some stage.

Wow, thank you so much for your awesome compliment @Jendowoz0612 ! I will keep an eye out for these other contests you've mentioned and hopefully enter one of them in the very near future. :smile:
  • Options
    AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    The latest sim I created has already turned into my favourite. Doing the PlantSims Challenge with him was fun and I really became fond of him.

9NnQMwQ.png
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Finally had some free time, so I decided to go CC shopping and give one of my older Sims a makeover, haha.

I've used this sim in a lot of comps.

Jake~ (he is one of the first Sims that I ever created in TS4) <3
    [img][/img]Bn7XpPz.png

[img][/img]lGHzIGY.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    He still looks awesome, @ironknight35

• Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Avianator I love that Sim! I tend to gravitate to the more unique or unusual looking ones, and he's amazing. Well done! Any chance he may make his way to the gallery? :dizzy:

@ironknight35 I really like Jake, too. Though I do wonder what he looks like under all that CC. I tried to find your gallery to download him and see, but I have no idea what your ID is. :(

So....I've been toying with CAS for about 10 minutes and these two are the end result. If anyone wants them, I can upload. Just ask. :)

eEo5RtZ.pngcGATCQA.png

Neither are classically handsome or anything, but I think they came out pretty good.
    Post edited by BlindxSecrets on
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    Thanks, @BlindxSecrets and @Jendowoz0612! I make sure all of my sims look great without CC before I put it on them. I've downloaded Sims from TSR and when you remove the CC they look horrid, lol. I'll post a screenshot later today of him without CC, so you can decide if you want me to upload him or not. :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    @ironknight35 Haha, I know what you mean. I'm usually a rabid CC collector but lately I've been trying to not put any CC in except maybe a handful of defaults, so I was just wondering what he might look like. I've definitely downloaded a few from TSR and when all the CC was removed, they looked like completely different Sims, lolol. Thanks so much for going to all that trouble, can't wait to see him! You make great looking male Sims, which isn't an easy feat.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @BlindxSecrets
    Sure you can find Julien on the gallery. There are actually 2 versions of him (twin brothers), since I couldn't decide what facial hair suits him the best. :D

lGPJuYX.png

The CC he is using (hair + beard) are listed in the description. The body mod + body hair he is using looks like this:

k5bz0PR.png

The body mod (it's actually just a top) is called BOD-E by LumiaLoverSims and he is using the skinny version of it.
    BOD-E seems to be an inappropriate word and the bad words filter doesn't allow it, so I couldn't put it in the gallery description.

But now you know what it's called and what it looks like so you can decide for your own if you want to use it or not.

Oh and thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you like him. :)

Origin ID: Avianator
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Avianator Thanks so much, off to download him and start a new game! It's not easy coming up with male Sims, eternally grateful you guys are willing to share your creations. <3
  • Options
    @ironknight35 Haha, I know what you mean. I'm usually a rabid CC collector but lately I've been trying to not put any CC in except maybe a handful of defaults, so I was just wondering what he might look like. I've definitely downloaded a few from TSR and when all the CC was removed, they looked like completely different Sims, lolol. Thanks so much for going to all that trouble, can't wait to see him! You make great looking male Sims, which isn't an easy feat.

Will post everything tomorrow. I have to update both Origin and TS4. :s

He/Him
  • Options
    I made this Sim yesterday. I only spent like 10 minutes creating him, haha.

James
    BiAY7aI.png?1
    Z33335D.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    HaitakaHaitaka Posts: 289 Member
    One of my teens :yum:

53pzqp.jpg
    24n08pe.jpg
    34ii7nt.jpg
    2reodh1.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nwa6au39531rd9om8_500.gif

Alone in the darkness, it's so cold and crazy
    And everybody’s heartless,
    got no one to save me
    But f it imma be all right, wake up and rise
  • Options
    Finally have everything updated BlindxSecrets. Should have everything uploaded tomorrow since its Saturday.

Thinking about joining some comps soon, so I decided to edit a few of RemusSirion's eyes (I needed more options). I'm going to try and get his permission to upload these.

I love green and blue eyes, haha. I will add more color options later :D
    lGK8UPb.png
    Here is Jake with one set of eyes I edited (I edited him a little more as well) :)
    ROXHwKx.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    ooh they look really nice, @ironknight35

• Options
    @ironknight35 Thanks for remembering! Whenever you have the time, no worries. <3 And I love those eyes! They look really realistic and the color combinations are so darn pretty.
  • Options
    Thanks, @BlindxSecrets and @Jendowoz0612! It took me a few days to get them done. I completely painted over the original eyes instead of just recoloring them. You guys should check out RemusSirion's stuff on TSR ;)

Here are the original eyes from RemusSirion (before I edited them) :)
    w-600h-450-2801449.jpg
    He/Him
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 634 Member
    Finally have everything updated BlindxSecrets. Should have everything uploaded tomorrow since its Saturday.

Thinking about joining some comps soon, so I decided to edit a few of RemusSirion's eyes (I needed more options). I'm going to try and get his permission to upload these.

lGK8UPb.png
    Here is Jake with one set of eyes I edited (I edited him a little more as well) :)
    ROXHwKx.png?1

lGK8UPb.png
    ROXHwKx.png?1

Hey, does anyone remember a Sims 2 creator named SimplyEdward? He wasn't on this forum, but he was on many Sims forums back in the heyday of Sims 2.

Anyway.. Edward was a master Sims creator, and you could always know which male Sims were his creation because Edward always paid a lot of attention to eyes, especially if the sim was male!
  • Options
    @ironknight35 Thanks for remembering! Whenever you have the time, no worries. <3 And I love those eyes! They look really realistic and the color combinations are so darn pretty.
    Finally got around to it. Sorry for the wait. He still has a default CC skin and skin tone on him (I don't know who created them, so I couldn't find and remove them from the game). I don't think he will look much different without them. :)

I will upload him if you want to download him.
    04fxttQ.png?1
    ngIiOe9.png?1

He/Him
  • Options
    @ironknight35 I won't say no to male Sims! lol <3 Especially this one, he still looks really good without the CC. So if you are willing to upload him, then please and thank you! :)
  • Options
    @ironknight35 I won't say no to male Sims! lol <3 Especially this one, he still looks really good without the CC. So if you are willing to upload him, then please and thank you! :)
    I will upload him later today. :)

He/Him
  • Options

lGK8UPb.png
    ROXHwKx.png?1

lGK8UPb.png
    ROXHwKx.png?1

Hey, does anyone remember a Sims 2 creator named SimplyEdward? He wasn't on this forum, but he was on many Sims forums back in the heyday of Sims 2.

Anyway.. Edward was a master Sims creator, and you could always know which male Sims were his creation because Edward always paid a lot of attention to eyes, especially if the sim was male!

I wasn't on the forums during TS2, so I don't know who he is. He kind of reminds me of myself though, haha.
    He/Him
  • Options
    I finally chucked Vladislaus Straud out of his beautiful estate and replaced him with a more charming vampire who is on his way to be the new most powerful vampire in town. He's called Draven Ivashkov and he already put me under his spell. :D

HSLCmKg.png
  • Options
    This Sim was originally created by someone on the Gallery(can't remember the name). I gave him some plastic surgery... I usually create Sims with dark hair, eyes and skin, but I decided to switch it up this time and do something different. I'm not sure how I feel about him though. :D

Jack
    I5AbmTL.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    Ooh! he is really nice, @ironknight35

• Options
    Ooh! he is really nice, @ironknight35
    Thanks, Jen! :)
    He/Him