Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

| (• ◡•)|[♥Heaveness's Sims Showcase♥](❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
| (• ◡•)| [♪ ♫ ♪ Heaveness's Sims Showcase ♪ ♫ ♪] (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I really fell in love with both the Sims 4 and its community very much. I just want to say "Thank you for being one of the most awesome forums out there."

You know I was very nervous to do this thread because I was worried that my creations weren't worth it or not good enough to put on a thread. But then I realized I should just suck it up and bring up all of my courage and just do it; who cares right? So here I am trying out something like this for the first time ever. So before I made this, I did a lot of research on how to make a showcase thread and keeping it consistent. I hope you guys will enjoy checking out this thread and my content. If you like it then please leave a comment or something and if you don't like it then that's fine too at least there was something here that might have peaked your interest :) And for that I am very grateful! So without further ado~ ;)

I do not use any Custom Content (CC) on any of my Sims or Lots other than Gallery Poses. But for consistency I will tell you who created the pose (i.e. julistern84, blue8white, & Ginzu19) and if they do contain any form of CC (which it shouldn't have any) All of the Sims that I will post here is already on my Gallery, the link to the Sim's Gallery is on their names. Just click it and it will direct you to the Gallery.

My Gallery Link: Heaveness680

Enjoy your stay and Happy Simming Everyone! <3
My Origin ID: Heaveness680
Post edited by Heaveness on

Comments