Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Happy birthday @cathytea !!!!!!!! <3<3<3

I am currently going through my entire pose collection on S4W to find the ones with no thumbnails,then finding the website I downloaded them from, and finally writing out descriptions in a notebook XD.

PS: I hate when pose creators dont use thumbnails. It's so frustrating :(

@Acarb90 aw sorry, I'm one of those pose creators who don't use thumbnails. :joy: My whole programme shuts down whenever I add thumbnails to the posepack for some reason.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    tease for the upcoming chapter
    IhqdYzn.png (think hard, Selene's campaigning to become what?) so what do you think the tables are for?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member

I am currently going through my entire pose collection on S4W to find the ones with no thumbnails,then finding the website I downloaded them from, and finally writing out descriptions in a notebook XD.

@Acarb90 aw sorry, I'm one of those pose creators who don't use thumbnails. :joy: My whole programme shuts down whenever I add thumbnails to the posepack for some reason.

Lol it's ok.

btw i didn't know you made poses! Do you have a link? :D
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Lol it's ok.

btw i didn't know you made poses! Do you have a link? :D

@Acarb90 I don't have that many atm that I've shared, but here's where I store my poses. https://simscognito.weebly.com/my-posepacks.html
    Also, if you have tumblr, that's where I share them. My tumblr link is here. https://simscognito.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hey guys! Sourocha here!

I'm here with yet another chapter of Campbell House! And today chapter is just...I can't even describe, like, today's chapter in a few words is like: :D>:):astonished::bawling::love:B);)

If you liked this chapter, don't forget to check the previous ones I published, so you can be alllll catched up in Campbell house. ;) I'm sure you'll like it if you just give it a try!

You should also give today's chapter a good old like, and follow Campbell house on wordpress! By the way, coments are all welcomed! But, like, haters just back off :triumph:

Note:Before I'm banned from the forums, I like to state that this is just a joke. :p Today's chapter's main focus is an exaggerated, and *very* clickabait-y, digital influencer, so I thought, why not get into character? This is *ineed* clickabit and not, at all emotional. :DI know this may be dumb but like I wanted to do that so bad for some reason
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Monday the kids made half-apple "face" with a fruilt roll up for a mask and candy eyes, Tuesday they made three items- a pretezel stick with two grapes on it to make a barbell, another pretezel stick with one cheese cube on it to make Thor's hammer and then a "Cone of Power" an Ice Cream Cone with a bunch of fruit n it (blueberries, grapes and apple), today it was Rice cakes with hummus or cream cheese, shredded carrot and cheese for hair, flatten pretezels which look like masks and tomorrow (the final day of Kitchen acitivties)- they're making "Incredible Hulk" pudding with pudding, food colouring and crushed up Oreos. at Bible Camp
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited July 2019
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed @CathyTea's birthday. :# I had a migraine yesterday and I haven't been online much. Okay, onto the most important thing!

Happy happy birthday to one of the sweetest, kindest Simmers I know! To a thoughtful, unique, intelligent woman whom I admire and respect, and always love seeing around here, and whose writing is inspiring and uplifting. I am so grateful to know you my friend. This is one of my favorite pics of CT in game (featured in Home for the Holidays) with Elle (an alternate Simselfie).

12-31-18_11-45-27-AM.png?w=1024&h=576

I hope you had a beautiful day! Lots of <3, positive vibes, prayers for peace and joy, and well wishes for your upcoming year!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Just checking in to say hi all! I'm in the final month and a half of the pregnancy and super exhausted.

But just wanted to say hi. I'm finally getting a bit of Sims gaming in, though not much writing. ^^
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Just checking in to say hi all! I'm in the final month and a half of the pregnancy and super exhausted.

But just wanted to say hi. I'm finally getting a bit of Sims gaming in, though not much writing. ^^

Good luck with the final month - you're almost there! It's understandable to not get much writing done in your circumstances, though I do look forward to the next SOAD post. :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed @CathyTea's birthday. :# I had a migraine yesterday and I haven't been online much. Okay, onto the most important thing!

Happy happy birthday to one of the sweetest, kindest Simmers I know! To a thoughtful, unique, intelligent woman whom I admire and respect, and always love seeing around here, and whose writing is inspiring and uplifting. I am so grateful to know you my friend. This is one of my favorite pics of CT in game (featured in Home for the Holidays) with Elle (an alternate Simselfie).

I hope you had a beautiful day! Lots of <3, positive vibes, prayers for peace and joy, and well wishes for your upcoming year!

That is a lovely screenshot. I also like this one:

ZY3uoVx.png:)
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    Yeah. :D I really want to get the next post up too xD but darn this unknown gendered child. They're exhausting. I can only imagine what terror they're going to be when they come out. Lol. Awww another screenshot from my game <3 you guys are to sweet.
  • Options
    Hey y'all! Hope you're doing well. I'm super excited. Purchased Island Living and I'm loving it. I already have 2 new story ideas... a sort-of Youth-On-Their-Own/Off-the-Grid/Runaway Teen Challenge of sorts, and then a Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge in Sulani. For the Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge I'll do a casting call for love interests. I hope to have pictures and a thread up this weekend/ early next week. I've already created the Sims and designed/set up the lots, and they look great!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @Shadami Hang in there. You can do it! I wish you well. And it's perfectly understandable that you're taking a step back from writing and interaction. Take care of yourself. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

That is a lovely screenshot. I also like this one:

ZY3uoVx.png:)

Great picture! Fun too. Thanks for sharing @divanthesimmer. I'm looking forward to more interaction in the story, but totally understand, @Shadami. Take your time.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hey y'all! Hope you're doing well. I'm super excited. Purchased Island Living and I'm loving it. I already have 2 new story ideas... a sort-of Youth-On-Their-Own/Off-the-Grid/Runaway Teen Challenge of sorts, and then a Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge in Sulani. For the Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge I'll do a casting call for love interests. I hope to have pictures and a thread up this weekend/ early next week. I've already created the Sims and designed/set up the lots, and they look great!

just what you need more stories . yes i once said the same thing to cathtea. :)
  • Options
    ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Happy (belated) birthday, @CathyTea !!! I'm so glad you had a great one! Thank you for being so encouraging towards my writing, thank you for liking it, thank you for everything! :heart:

• Options
    I couldn't sleep last night... And so I sat up doing research on Sims lore from the games before 4....
    I now have a story idea that I really want to do. T.T
  • Options

@AdamsEve1231 Sounds interesting - I will definitely be submitting some Sims for both. :)
    I couldn't sleep last night... And so I sat up doing research on Sims lore from the games before 4....

@Shadami You have my attention...
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    I'm really tired and I kind of hurt/burn one of my finger tips this morning- anyone want to hear why?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@AdamsEve1231 Sounds interesting - I will definitely be submitting some Sims for both. :)

Well ... I've always loved the Goth family because my first experience was with them in the Gamecube game because i couldn't play the actual story mode because i used to suck at the sims xD
    So i started poking around in their lore. and I found all these gaps in their geneology ... and then i traced that and the altos, and the landgraabs and the calientes.. ect....
    basically the main founding familes of the various locations....
    and I pieced together the gaps and wrote out entire family trees that actually don't break the existing lore to horribly.

The hardest part was getting Strange Town to work, but I think i figured that out too :D And I want to write it as a legacy starting from the founders and just having fun with it.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm really tired and I kind of hurt/burn one of my finger tips this morning- anyone want to hear why?

That's funny, because my thumb tip pains when I press on it all of a sudden. I don't know why, though. 🤔
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
  • Options

Well ... I've always loved the Goth family because my first experience was with them in the Gamecube game because i couldn't play the actual story mode because i used to suck at the sims xD
    So i started poking around in their lore. and I found all these gaps in their geneology ... and then i traced that and the altos, and the landgraabs and the calientes.. ect....
    basically the main founding familes of the various locations....
    and I pieced together the gaps and wrote out entire family trees that actually don't break the existing lore to horribly.

The hardest part was getting Strange Town to work, but I think i figured that out too :D And I want to write it as a legacy starting from the founders and just having fun with it.

That's awesome - another person who is obsessed with Sims lore! I actually contribute to The Sims Wiki every now and then and love reading about premade Sims on there, lol. I'll definitely be reading your legacy story when it's ready.
    phULnBI.png
  • Options

That's funny, because my thumb tip pains when I press on it all of a sudden. I don't know why, though. 🤔

well this week I'm helping with Bible Camp at my church (Mom is too, something we been doing for 17 years) my jobs are mostly making the drinks, getting the cups ready, and pouring the juice at snack time. Well for 9 years out of the entire 17 years we been helping there been a youth lunch for the youth (kids going into Gr.6 all the way to Gr.12) well today was "pasta with veggie scause" and since Mom and two other ladies in the kitchen were busy with the 4 groups, they forgot about the scause so I had to keep racing to the stove to stir it. Since the lunch person was also the church's office admin and also the Camp's "DJ" she had put a lid on it so I kept having to take it off to stir and I think one time it burned my one finger a bit so I got a (werid) potholder out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

well this week I'm helping with Bible Camp at my church (Mom is too, something we been doing for 17 years) my jobs are mostly making the drinks, getting the cups ready, and pouring the juice at snack time. Well for 9 years out of the entire 17 years we been helping there been a youth lunch for the youth (kids going into Gr.6 all the way to Gr.12) well today was "pasta with veggie scause" and since Mom and two other ladies in the kitchen were busy with the 4 groups, they forgot about the scause so I had to keep racing to the stove to stir it. Since the lunch person was also the church's office admin and also the Camp's "DJ" she had put a lid on it so I kept having to take it off to stir and I think one time it burned my one finger a bit so I got a (werid) potholder out

Ouch! Hopefully yours feels better soon. My fingertip has been hurting since waking up and it's after midnight here (so I have to sleep now). Hopefully it goes away.
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    I love lore in general. And I find geneology fascinating. XD so it's just fun for me. I've been laying out a bit of a storyline today in a notebook since I've been stuck on a couch alot. XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top