March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2019
    sissys birthday is tomorrow. happy birthday cathtea <3 she once made me a whole thread birthday party but i was still sleeping so im starting the day before to suprise her.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited July 2019
    At Bible camp today the kids made a super hero "face" with half an apple and a fruit rollup and candy eyes. There's going to be a big difference this year for the youth lunch that there's going to be a third hand (the main leaders were a bit guilty about Mom and I are still there around the time they leave to go home for cleaning up after the youth lunch so they have people (women) coming in who do the Sept-June lunch at the end of the month at the church coming into help.)

Happy birthday @CathyTea (I will see if I am able to make a card similar to what you mean for the rest of us tomorrow or not)
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    At Bible camp today the kids made a super hero "face" with half an apple and a fruit rollup and candy eyes. There's going to be a big difference this year for the youth lunch that there's going to be a third hand (the main leaders were a bit guilty about Mom and I are still there around the time they leave to go home for cleaning up after the youth lunch so they have people (women) coming in who do the Sept-June lunch at the end of the month at the church coming into help.)

Happy birthday @CathyTea (I will see if I am able to make a card similar to what you mean for the rest of us tomorrow or not)

i just didn't want to miss it i'm busy tomorrow morning.
    i also wanted it to be a suprise .
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @CathyTea It's 6 am here and I'm heading to a job interview, so in the meantime I want to wish you a very happy birthday! Thank you for your kindness, words of wisdom and motivation. Every time I get notified that you commented on my post, I get as happy as a kid going to Disneyland. You are always the first (and sometimes the only) one to comment on my posts and for that I thank you. Not only me, but almost every other SimLitter out there (I just made up a word). I don't know where you find the time to read and comment on everything!

Your written work has not only inspired me, but has completely changed how I play The Sims and view the world. When I have an off day, I only need to read one of your posts and then I'm filled with joy! I love how you breathe life into your Sims and what a good Watcher you are to them! The Boughs are like real people I know and love and my SimLit journey has started with them and you.

I congratulate you on getting to this big milestone in your life and I hope to see many years of your SimLit. I hope you have an aweSim day and year! 🎂🎁🎈🎉

zWQwF3y.png

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    @CathyTea It's 6 am here and I'm heading to a job interview, so in the meantime I want to wish you a very happy birthday! Thank you for your kindness, words of wisdom and motivation. Every time I get notified that you commented on my post, I get as happy as a kid going to Disneyland. You are always the first (and sometimes the only) one to comment on my posts and for that I thank you. Not only me, but almost every other SimLitter out there (I just made up a word). I don't know where you find the time to read and comment on everything!

Your written work has not only inspired me, but has completely changed how I play The Sims and view the world. When I have an off day, I only need to read one of your posts and then I'm filled with joy! I love how you breathe life into your Sims and what a good Watcher you are to them! The Boughs are like real people I know and love and my SimLit journey has started with them and you.

I congratulate you on getting to this big milestone in your life and I hope to see many years of your SimLit. I hope you have an aweSim day and year! 🎂🎁🎈🎉

zWQwF3y.png

thanks for making her something that looks like a card. i learned a lot over the last 4 years but not how to do cards,
    my gift to her is keeping elsa alive. she died in the story last year.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited July 2019

zWQwF3y.png

thanks for making her something that looks like a card. i learned a lot over the last 4 years but not how to do cards,

Oh no, I just used @Shadami's screenshot in her DnD story that we're featured in. XD
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I was about to say. XD wait a minute o recognize that screenshot! XD

Happy birthday Cathy!!! I think you've been an inspiration to many writers and we all appreciate your kindness and soul very much.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Happy Birthday @CathyTea
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Ohhh! Happy birthday @CathyTea ! :) Keep being this lovely and wonderful person you are! :blush:
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Happy birthday @CathyTea! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    It's been almost 5 months exactly but I'm back playing my 100 baby save and a new chapter is out if anyone is interested!

Chapter 11
    Shadami wrote: »
    I was about to say. XD wait a minute o recognize that screenshot! XD

Happy birthday Cathy!!! I think you've been an inspiration to many writers and we all appreciate your kindness and soul very much.

sorry shad i didn't know whos shot it was.
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    edited July 2019
    I have decided to start sharing more about my main family "The Reaper's" and their life together.

https://mamasquirrelsimlits.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-reaper-family.html
    Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    i can't update til tommorrow. its aydens turn .i'm afraid to update cause if something happens to elsa it won't happen til after cathteas birthday.
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy birthday @CathyTea!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Happy Flaming Baked Good Day to you @CathyTea! :tongue:
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    rednenemon wrote: »

i'm assuming thats a good thing lol . not quite sure what it means but love it.
    i pulled it off i suprised cathtea. shes just buried in work right now she will be by later.
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »

aXVXP2O_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Thanks so much for the happy birthday wishes, everyone, and for all the kind and lovely thoughts!

I'm having a fun day--super, super busy with both of my jobs, but it's fun work... and at one job, my coworkers and boss took me out for lunch and gave me flowers and goodies! So fun!

I'm feeling very appreciated, which is a lovely sensation which you all contributed to! :)

Hope you all feel appreciated, too--especially sweet Sissy @friendsfan367 for coordinating my surprise party here!

Cheers to all! Extinguish! Extinguish! Whoooooosh!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the happy birthday wishes, everyone, and for all the kind and lovely thoughts!

I'm having a fun day--super, super busy with both of my jobs, but it's fun work... and at one job, my coworkers and boss took me out for lunch and gave me flowers and goodies! So fun!

I'm feeling very appreciated, which is a lovely sensation which you all contributed to! :)

Hope you all feel appreciated, too--especially sweet Sissy @friendsfan367 for coordinating my surprise party here!

Cheers to all! Extinguish! Extinguish! Whoooooosh!

well between eso and work your a lot easier to suprise now gla :) d your enjoying it. its still your birthday here. :)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Happy Birthday CathyTea!
    Gen and Jenny wish you a happy birthday! I love having Jenny in the game. Shift's still one of my fav stories.

6PkBN8p.png
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Happy birthday @cathytea !!!!!!!! <3<3<3

I am currently going through my entire pose collection on S4W to find the ones with no thumbnails,then finding the website I downloaded them from, and finally writing out descriptions in a notebook XD.

PS: I hate when pose creators dont use thumbnails. It's so frustrating :(
    THIRTYT(2).png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top