Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 crashing

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    @igazor - I'm still learning about mods and I've hit a problem and I've searched the NRAAS site and have drawn a blank so I thought I'd see if you can give me the answer I want. The NRAAS site gave the answer I don't want and I suspect that is the only answer I'm going to get.
    Agreed, it would have been better to TA the originals before the Porter process. It sounds like Porter and/or Overwatch saw the two in each case as doppelgangers and did their best to resolve them, just not in the way you would have hoped.

But you can fix the resulting sims. Use MC to adjust their ages, occult status, and add enough LTR points for each one and then use those points to re-purchase their rewards.

NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Occult:Add

NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Lifetime Happiness (to give them the points; give them a few hundred thousand each and then take back the excess by invoking the command again with a negative number of points if you want)
    NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Basic > Purchase Rewards (if they aren't active at the time)

(MC Cheats add-on module required for all of the above)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net