Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,699 Member
    JGuy92 wrote: »
    Name's Jason, I've been playing since 3 but I have to share the game with a friend, so it's on his computer. I like to build a lot in the game, probably due to the fact that all my uncles do construction. Hope to have a good time here

Hello @JGuy92 :) Welcome to the forums! Building is a great aspect of simming! It is great that we are able to design many different types and themes of homes and buildings in the game. We can have fun using our creativity. There are so many great builds to see that simmers have created and uploaded to the Gallery or the Exchange and posted pictures of in the forums!
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    lunar12348lunar12348 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi :smile: I've been playing sims since I was quite young. I got the original sims for Christmas when I was around 11 and now I'm addicted lol. I'm fairly sure I've been playing sims a lot earlier than that as I remember getting up early in the morning when I was around 10 to play the sims 2 pets on the PS2. I've managed to annoy my dad after buying a bunch of sims games and putting them on the computer, he hates it. I hope to meet a bunch of awesome simmers on this forum who share my obsession as much I do :smile:
    Happy simming everyone :smiley:
  • Options
    lunar12348 wrote: »
    Hi :smile: I've been playing sims since I was quite young. I got the original sims for Christmas when I was around 11 and now I'm addicted lol. I'm fairly sure I've been playing sims a lot earlier than that as I remember getting up early in the morning when I was around 10 to play the sims 2 pets on the PS2. I've managed to annoy my dad after buying a bunch of sims games and putting them on the computer, he hates it. I hope to meet a bunch of awesome simmers on this forum who share my obsession as much I do :smile:
    Happy simming everyone :smiley:

Hello @lunar12348 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have enjoyed playing The Sims both on the PC and PS2. It was a great Christmas present to receive Sims 1! You would have had lots of fun playing your new Christmas gift, and then enjoyed simming on the computer ever since!
    Happy simming to you too ! :)
  • Options
    Le0nard1963Le0nard1963 Posts: 264 Member
    Hello everyone))) My name is Artem. I am from far far Ukraine,Odessa. My main language is Russian,but i learn English and know it too,but not at 100%,i still need to practice=) I have played in The Sims since 2006 year. This is my hobby in my Freetime.I love to learn this interesting "world" The Sims. I still love swimming in the sea and in the swimming pool. I love watch films and serials. My favourite serials are:LOST, Breaking Bad,Better Call Saul. Nice to meet you,guys=)
  • Options
    Hello everyone))) My name is Artem. I am from far far Ukraine,Odessa. My main language is Russian,but i learn English and know it too,but not at 100%,i still need to practice=) I have played in The Sims since 2006 year. This is my hobby in my Freetime.I love to learn this interesting "world" The Sims. I still love swimming in the sea and in the swimming pool. I love watch films and serials. My favourite serials are:LOST, Breaking Bad,Better Call Saul. Nice to meet you,guys=)

Hello @Le0nard1963 :) It nice to meet you. You would have lots of fun enjoying playing The Sims since 2006. It is fun watching our sims live their lives! There are always new things happening in our games. It is great that you enjoy swimming. It is nice visiting the beach and going swimming on a Summer's day.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    NY_DONNANY_DONNA Posts: 54 Member
    First and foremost, thank you @rosemow for directing me to the welcoming page. I was actually looking for one.

My name is Amina and I have been a Sims addict since the first game. I'm currently on Sims 4 but now as a first time mom I've been struggling to find time to play :neutral: I am just getting into sim story telling which makes the game like 10x more enjoyable. I hope to connect with many other simmers and learn more ways to play and enjoy the game :smile:
  • Options
    NY_DONNA wrote: »
    First and foremost, thank you @rosemow for directing me to the welcoming page. I was actually looking for one.

My name is Amina and I have been a Sims addict since the first game. I'm currently on Sims 4 but now as a first time mom I've been struggling to find time to play :neutral: I am just getting into sim story telling which makes the game like 10x more enjoyable. I hope to connect with many other simmers and learn more ways to play and enjoy the game :smile:

Hello @NY_DONNA :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming ever since the first game. You would have had many happy hours spent simming! Sending a little hello and wave to your little child too :) Sim story telling is a great part of simming!
    I hope that you enjoy meeting simmers on the forums and learn more things about the game.
  • Options
    ShhTessaShhTessa Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi! My name is Tessa. I'm not a new member, but I had no idea about this whole part of thesims page. I discovered the Sims when I was little, but became addicted to the Sims 2 more than the first Sims. And I've been playing every since (: I really do like the Sims 4! My favorite part is the family tree, so I'm really happy they brought that back!
  • Options
    ShhTessa wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Tessa. I'm not a new member, but I had no idea about this whole part of thesims page. I discovered the Sims when I was little, but became addicted to the Sims 2 more than the first Sims. And I've been playing every since (: I really do like the Sims 4! My favorite part is the family tree, so I'm really happy they brought that back!

Hello @ShhTessa :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying Simming for a long time, through the different versions. The famiky tree is a great feature in the game! It is great that it has returned in Sims 4.
  • Options
    alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hey! I am not a new member but I have just discovered this thread. I am Alexandra, I've been playing The Sims since 2010. Now I play the Sims 4. But I have been playing the sims 2 and the sims 3 for 4 years and I have all the TS3 expansions. I can't wait for the Get to work expansion pack♥♥♥
  • Options
    CallMeMeganCallMeMegan Posts: 44 Member
    Hey! I'm Megan, I've been playing both sims 3 & 4 for a reasonably long time now.
    In the sims I tend to be very impatient in live mode which probably explains I know almost every cheat there is...
    I'm one of those people who spend 5 hours on a house and play the game for 30 minutes, aha.
    I'm just a regular simmer at the moment, thinking of making some stories.

Oh, and also I really like chicken noodles. And cats.

That's it for me. c:
  • Options
    Gabby18Gabby18 Posts: 89 Member
    Hi all, I have been playing the sims when it first came out..1&2 I didn't had it myself but I always came over by my friend house and play it there. When the sims 3 came out, I wanted to have it for myself. I got most of the expansion packs and Enjoyed playing it. I really got excited when they announced the sims 4 and of course as a Sims fan you want to have it haha. I'm looking forward to the first expansion of the sims 4. It looks like a lot of fun. I wait a day or two or more before I buy it see if it's really that good! But so far I like what I see.
    Origin ID: FallenAng3L91

sims4_zpsjvn3eqfy.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hi, Everyone!!

I first played Sims when I played Sims FreePlay on mobile. When I heard Sims 4 came out, I was really excited when I first tried it. I have been playing it since this January and I am really into it. Everytime I play, I would take numerous screenshots (So far I have 6,034 of them) and use them to make stories (I have a blog).

Pleased to meet you all! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    alexandra5 wrote: »
    Hey! I am not a new member but I have just discovered this thread. I am Alexandra, I've been playing The Sims since 2010. Now I play the Sims 4. But I have been playing the sims 2 and the sims 3 for 4 years and I have all the TS3 expansions. I can't wait for the Get to work expansion pack♥♥♥

Hello @alexandra5 :) It is nice to meet you. You would have had lots of fun hours Simming since 2010 and playing the different versions of The Sims. I am looking forward to the Get To Work EP too! It will be fun setting up and running shops as well as having our sims work in the other careers!
  • Options
    Hey! I'm Megan, I've been playing both sims 3 & 4 for a reasonably long time now.
    In the sims I tend to be very impatient in live mode which probably explains I know almost every cheat there is...
    I'm one of those people who spend 5 hours on a house and play the game for 30 minutes, aha.
    I'm just a regular simmer at the moment, thinking of making some stories.

Oh, and also I really like chicken noodles. And cats.

That's it for me. c:

Hello @CallMeMegan :) Welcome to posting on the forums. It is great that you enjoy building and furnishing homes. Building is a fun part of Simming! It is enjoyable designing homes to suit our sims families. Cheats are very helpful! I hope that you enjoy writing the stories of your sims if you decide to do that.
  • Options
    Gabby18 wrote: »
    Hi all, I have been playing the sims when it first came out..1&2 I didn't had it myself but I always came over by my friend house and play it there. When the sims 3 came out, I wanted to have it for myself. I got most of the expansion packs and Enjoyed playing it. I really got excited when they announced the sims 4 and of course as a Sims fan you want to have it haha. I'm looking forward to the first expansion of the sims 4. It looks like a lot of fun. I wait a day or two or more before I buy it see if it's really that good! But so far I like what I see.

Hello @Gabby18 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first started playing The Sims at your friends home. You and your friend would have had many fun times playing The Sims together. It is great that you have most of the EPs for sims 3. There are great features that come with each EP and the worlds are each different in their types. The new Sims 4 EP does sound great! It will be fun to play!
  • Options
    Hi, Everyone!!

I first played Sims when I played Sims FreePlay on mobile. When I heard Sims 4 came out, I was really excited when I first tried it. I have been playing it since this January and I am really into it. Everytime I play, I would take numerous screenshots (So far I have 6,034 of them) and use them to make stories (I have a blog).

Pleased to meet you all! :)

Hello @Simslover163 :) Welcome to posting on the forums. It is nice to meet you. It is great to take screenshots and capture moments that happen in our sims lives, You have taken lòts of them! It is very nice that you use them to tell stories on your Blog. You sound a creative person.
  • Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Hi! I've been simming since The Sims first came out. I never made the shift to Sims 3, but Sims 4 looked like it had more scope for the kind of "sit back and watch them do their thing" play that I like best. Tecently I've started making little videos that are a sort of mash-up of documentary and Let's Play, where I set up conditions similar to a particular historical period and see what my sims do. I've been spending a lot of time educating myself on the basics of making videos, using youtube, and finding and inserting mods. I'd like to thank all the people on youtube, modthesims, and here in the forums who have have posted tutorials. Without your help, I wouldn't be getting anywhere. If you are interested in seeing me try to recreate 1600's France via Sims 4, my channel on youtube is at youtube dot come backslash channel/UCXTvvT0uwiWLqLLSlZyY9Jw
  • Options
    Hi! I've been simming since The Sims first came out. I never made the shift to Sims 3, but Sims 4 looked like it had more scope for the kind of "sit back and watch them do their thing" play that I like best. Tecently I've started making little videos that are a sort of mash-up of documentary and Let's Play, where I set up conditions similar to a particular historical period and see what my sims do. I've been spending a lot of time educating myself on the basics of making videos, using youtube, and finding and inserting mods. I'd like to thank all the people on youtube, modthesims, and here in the forums who have have posted tutorials. Without your help, I wouldn't be getting anywhere. If you are interested in seeing me try to recreate 1600's France via Sims 4, my channel on youtube is at youtube dot come backslash channel/UCXTvvT0uwiWLqLLSlZyY9Jw

Hello @professorlilith :) It is nice to meet you. Your videos sound great! It is great that you are setting up sims to live in different historical periods, and recording the playing to share with other simmers on YouTube . They will be great for simmers to enjoy watching.I hope that you continue to enjoy video making and watching the sims living their lives.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    SkyePliskenSkyePlisken Posts: 33 Member
    Hi everyone!

I've been a simmer since base game TS1many, many moons ago when I was a wee lass. My older brother bought it and I took it over. However, I was never allowed to have Hot Date - though, I realize now that was a wise decision from my mother. Nevertheless, Makin' Magic was the entirety of my middle school LIFE.

I'm glad to be surrounded simmers who are both young and aged, new to the game and veterans alike. I'm genuinely looking forward to taking part in this community. Long live the sims!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I've been a simmer since base game TS1many, many moons ago when I was a wee lass. My older brother bought it and I took it over. However, I was never allowed to have Hot Date - though, I realize now that was a wise decision from my mother. Nevertheless, Makin' Magic was the entirety of my middle school LIFE.

I'm glad to be surrounded simmers who are both young and aged, new to the game and veterans alike. I'm genuinely looking forward to taking part in this community. Long live the sims!

Hello @SkyePlisken :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the original The Sims. You would have had lots of fun times over the years simming, building, creating and watching your sims living their lives.
    It is great that the forums are made up of a variety of simmers of all ages, and who have been simming either for a long time or are new to simming. It is nice meeting other simmers and learning lots of helpful things about playing the game. I hope that you enjoy spending time on the forums.
  • Options
    PeachyMamaPeachyMama Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hey all, only just discovered this part of the forum, oops lol.

I'm PeachyMama, a early/mid-20's (but shhh! We're forget my age, I don't want to be old just yet ;) lol) Sims addict since the original Sims game. I've had all the games & all the EP's since then & have now passed the addiction on to my own kids (a 7 year old boy & 5 year old girl) who have got their own town in TS4 to occasionally play with me after they kept messing around with my town & coming up with some really great story ideas lol.

I'm currently only focused on my legacy family in the TS4 though I keep taking breaks from it to design random houses. Got to admit I'm finding TS4 a bit slow at the moment but I'm really hopefully that it will soon pic up once after a few EP & GPs, but even if it don't I love The Sims too much to stop playing lol :smiley:
    Post edited by PeachyMama on
    .. PeachyMama, Sims addict since the Sims 1 ..

7xy4p1.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top