Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Gracie345Gracie345 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing the sims for a very long time and always love creating their funny stories. I also find the forums helpful and fun to find new challenges. I just got the sims 4 for my mac and I'm addicted! I've been waiting for such a long time and it's finally here. Anyway thanks, for all your helpful tips and challenge ideas!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,627 Member
    Gracie345 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've been playing the sims for a very long time and always love creating their funny stories. I also find the forums helpful and fun to find new challenges. I just got the sims 4 for my mac and I'm addicted! I've been waiting for such a long time and it's finally here. Anyway thanks, for all your helpful tips and challenge ideas!

Hello @Gracie345 :) It is nice to meet to you. The Forums is a great place to find out helpful information about playing the Sims and for discovering new challenges and ways of playing the game. It is great that Sims 4 is now on Mac and that now you and other Mac users are able to enjoy playing it.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Pcom77Pcom77 Posts: 34 Member
    Hello all! I posted in another spot about making Machinima which is a hobby I enjoy :) I haven't made or produced anything since late 2008 but I'm hoping to get back into it using The Sims 4. Looking forward to getting to know you all and perhaps working with some of you via Machinima :)
  • Options
    Pcom77 wrote: »
    Hello all! I posted in another spot about making Machinima which is a hobby I enjoy :) I haven't made or produced anything since late 2008 but I'm hoping to get back into it using The Sims 4. Looking forward to getting to know you all and perhaps working with some of you via Machinima :)

Hello @Pcom77 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you enjoy making machinimas. It is great to tell a sims story through film/video and enjoyable to watch them.
    Enjoy making machinimas in Sims 4. :)
  • Options
    simmingloversimminglover Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi!
    I'm Simming Lover, I love the Sims and playing games,
    But, I didn't played the Sims until 2012,
    I find the forum extremely helpful for me in many things.
  • Options
    AimiexoxoAimiexoxo Posts: 396 Member
    Hello! I haven't posted in here for months! I stopped coming on but now I'm more of an active member so I'll just introduce myself all over again with a better, more updated version!

So, hey guys. My name is Aimie! (Amy, but spelled the "French" way)...
    I am 18 years old and obviously a girl! I was born in London, England, in the United Kingdom. I am quarter Italian, Scottish and I'm half English.
    I started playing The Sims YEARS ago when The Sims Bustin' Out came out. I wasn't allowed to play it due to my age but I sneakily got onto it anyway and since then I've been hooked. The games I've had are TS Bustin' Out, The Sims 2, The Sims 2 pets, The Sims 3&TS3 pets for PS3, and The Sims 3 on PC with every EP apart from Supernatural and pets. I also have TS4 on my Mac since the day it came out for Mac. (FEB 19th/20th)

Apart from The Sims, I do enjoy playing GTA5 online on my PS4 with my dad, friends and family as it's a game I enjoy playing with people I met online and know from my old school, it's very fun indeed. And, I also love playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my NEW NINTENDO 3DS XL. I don't really like playing online on this game, and I play it without powersave (cheats) so everything I do on this game is done with 100% of my time and effort.

Oh, okay. This is getting way too long! Let's finish it off.
    My avatar is also supposed to be Gretchen Weiners from MEAN GIRLS.
    Hello! I'm new to creating Sims and Houses but I do my best. I like them simple and without the use of CC, but I may add SOME CC like hair and make-up only! If you want to check it out, my origin Username is Aimiec1233, thank you.
  • Options
    Hi!
    I'm Simming Lover, I love the Sims and playing games,
    But, I didn't played the Sims until 2012,
    I find the forum extremely helpful for me in many things.

Hello @simminglover :) Welcome to posting on the forums. Simming is fun! There are lots of great parts of simming, from having fun creating sims, then enjoying playing them and watching them live their sims life, as well as enjoying using our creativity building and furnishing homes for them to live in! It is great that you are finding the forums helpful. You can learn lots of things about The Sims game by reading the threads and posts.
  • Options
    Hello @Aimiexoxo :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing many different versions of The Sims. You would have enjoyed lots of fun simming times! It is great that Sims 4 is now on Mac, and so Mac users can now enjoy playing Sims 4 as well.
    It is great that you enjoy playing other games too. It would be fun for you gaming online with family and friends. It would be a fun and enjoyable way to catch up with and have fun gaming together.
    Your Avi sim is very nice!
    Have fun simming! :)
    Just a little request. Could you please edit your age out of your post. It is against the forum rules to post your age. Thankyou!
  • Options
    nmrtaanmrtaa Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone !

I'm Nam. I recently started playing Sims 4. It's the first time I've played Sims. I'm loving it so far even though it's like vicariously living through my Sims characters. It's a fun experience and I was excited to join this forum hoping to discuss and talk about the game, have a fun time getting the know others with similar interests. I've read through a few posts and this seems like quiet a cool little place.

Take care.
    Regards,
    Nam
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    nmrtaa wrote: »
    Hello everyone !

I'm Nam. I recently started playing Sims 4. It's the first time I've played Sims. I'm loving it so far even though it's like vicariously living through my Sims characters. It's a fun experience and I was excited to join this forum hoping to discuss and talk about the game, have a fun time getting the know others with similar interests. I've read through a few posts and this seems like quiet a cool little place.

Take care.
    Regards,
    Nam

Hello @nmrtaa :) Welcome to Simming and the forums! Simming is fun! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum posts and posting posts. It is great learning new things about The Sims game on the forums, and meeting other Simmers.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Cement. I would suggest a shorter version of my internet handle, but just taking away the "T" sound/letter from it makes it sort of... Well, I had many accounts banned for it remotely sounding like something else I didn't mean it to. (My luck, huh?) Recently I've been using a different name, but "Cement" feels more comfortable to use.

My hobbies include sleeping, drawing, writing, and playing games. I'm generally boring to talk to if we don't share anything in common since I'm sort of a bad conversationalist. :T

I'm a young adult who started with playing The Sims 2 as a fetus. ...Or was it SimCity 2000 with my cousin? I couldn't recall much since it was a while since the first time I was exposed to The Sims franchise.
    I had the urge to play The Sims again after fondly remembering how intensely I doted on my sim families, but was overwhelmed with The Sims 3 since there were so many things I had to get used to again, so I picked up The Sims 4 when it came out for a fresh start. I immediately got back into the groove of things and was able to pick The Sims 3 again with no problem. Now I play both of them along with juggling my time with other games too.
    I love watching them grow up, seeing their little hijinks and bad clipping every now and again so I'm a devoted family player. I love making giant families. (My current one in 4 reached about 18 living members at one point thanks to a couple of mods that crushed the household limit.)
    I occasionally like putting my hand in building since it's gotten much easier in 4, but it's always the interior that ruins me. -sigh- I'll get better soon.
    I like spamming my twitter account with pointless screenshots from The Sims and other games, but mostly The Sims.

I joined pretty recently, but I've been lurking for a while. I'm sort of lazy with this kind of thing, so apologies if I don't get back to anyone quick.
    Nice to meet all of you, hope everyone has a nice day. :)
  • Options
    SakuraLeonSakuraLeon Posts: 272 Member
    Hello all! I'm Jennifer-Ann. I use to hate the idea of The Sims until someone got me The Sims 2 for PC and I lost about a year of my life *_* Since then I have not stopped playing PC, DS, PlayStation! I love The Sims and am really enjoying The Sims 4, sims and builds!
  • Options
    Maggie847Maggie847 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! :) I am Morgan and I have been playing the sims since maaaaybe 2006... maybe earlier. I love all the games but so far the Sims 2 is still my favorite game! But I play the Sims 4 mostly. I have every sims base game, all the expansion packs and stuff packs for sims 2, and all expansion packs minus into the future for the sims 3 :D
    other than that I really love food and reading and watching machinimas :) Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm Cement. I would suggest a shorter version of my internet handle, but just taking away the "T" sound/letter from it makes it sort of... Well, I had many accounts banned for it remotely sounding like something else I didn't mean it to. (My luck, huh?) Recently I've been using a different name, but "Cement" feels more comfortable to use.

My hobbies include sleeping, drawing, writing, and playing games. I'm generally boring to talk to if we don't share anything in common since I'm sort of a bad conversationalist. :T

I'm a young adult who started with playing The Sims 2 as a fetus. ...Or was it SimCity 2000 with my cousin? I couldn't recall much since it was a while since the first time I was exposed to The Sims franchise.
    I had the urge to play The Sims again after fondly remembering how intensely I doted on my sim families, but was overwhelmed with The Sims 3 since there were so many things I had to get used to again, so I picked up The Sims 4 when it came out for a fresh start. I immediately got back into the groove of things and was able to pick The Sims 3 again with no problem. Now I play both of them along with juggling my time with other games too.
    I love watching them grow up, seeing their little hijinks and bad clipping every now and again so I'm a devoted family player. I love making giant families. (My current one in 4 reached about 18 living members at one point thanks to a couple of mods that crushed the household limit.)
    I occasionally like putting my hand in building since it's gotten much easier in 4, but it's always the interior that ruins me. -sigh- I'll get better soon.
    I like spamming my twitter account with pointless screenshots from The Sims and other games, but mostly The Sims.

I joined pretty recently, but I've been lurking for a while. I'm sort of lazy with this kind of thing, so apologies if I don't get back to anyone quick.
    Nice to meet all of you, hope everyone has a nice day. :)

Hello @Cement :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you enjoy playing large families and watching the sims live their sims lives together. It is fun watching the sims growing up and seeing where their lives take them, and see how they age up and progress through life.
  • Options
    SAKURALEON wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm Jennifer-Ann. I use to hate the idea of The Sims until someone got me The Sims 2 for PC and I lost about a year of my life *_* Since then I have not stopped playing PC, DS, PlayStation! I love The Sims and am really enjoying The Sims 4, sims and builds!

Hello @SAKURALEON :) Welcome to the forums! You really can lose track of time in the day when you start Simming! It is a fun way to spend time! There are lots of enjoyable parts of simming, from creating sims to bulding and then watching the sims living their daily lives.
    Continue to have fun simming! :)
  • Options
    Maggie847 wrote: »
    Hello! :) I am Morgan and I have been playing the sims since maaaaybe 2006... maybe earlier. I love all the games but so far the Sims 2 is still my favorite game! But I play the Sims 4 mostly. I have every sims base game, all the expansion packs and stuff packs for sims 2, and all expansion packs minus into the future for the sims 3 :D
    other than that I really love food and reading and watching machinimas :) Happy Simming!

Hello @Maggie846 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying simming for a long time and playing the different versions of The Sims. They all have great features in them. Watching machinimas is an enjoyable and fun thing to do. Machinima makers are talented creative people! It is great seeing sims stories through film.
  • Options
    ZimbaweZimbawe Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone! :3 Im new to the forums so I would like to quickly introduce my self. I'm Zimbaze and I've been playing The Sims since TS3. I have almost every TS3 expansion pack and I've had some really good time playing them (my personal favorite is Late night EP). I had a long break to The Sims series but a month ago I just had to buy The Sims 4 and I've already played it alot and i can't wait for the Get to work EP. I also find watching funny TS videos on YouTube very entertaining.

Thanks for reading and happy simming!
  • Options
    Hello there, I'm QueenOfFourteen (That's not my age btw, incase you were wondering!)
    I'm a very creative and artistic person, so you'll probably find me in the creative corner of the forum a lot. I love to paint and draw and I'm hoping to get a job as a graphic designer when I'm older. I've been playing Sims for like 8 years now? Started with Sims 2 on console and progressed all the way to Sims 4 now! Anyway, I look forward to making some new friends here and it's nice to meet you all! :)

Hello @QueenOfFourteen :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice you are creative and enjoy doing different types of artwork. Doing art is an enjoyable way to express our creativity. I hope that you will be able to pursue and get a job in the Graphic Designer career in the future. It is great that you have been enjoying playing the different versions of The Sims. Simming is fun!
  • Options
    Zimbawe wrote: »
    Hello everyone! :3 Im new to the forums so I would like to quickly introduce my self. I'm Zimbaze and I've been playing The Sims since TS3. I have almost every TS3 expansion pack and I've had some really good time playing them (my personal favorite is Late night EP). I had a long break to The Sims series but a month ago I just had to buy The Sims 4 and I've already played it alot and i can't wait for the Get to work EP. I also find watching funny TS videos on YouTube very entertaining.

Thanks for reading and happy simming!

Hello @Zimbawe :) Welcome to the forums! It is great that you have nearly all of the Sims 3 EPs. Each of them has great features in them. Late Night is a great EP ! I am looking forward to Sims 4 Get to Work EP too! It will great for our sims to have fun in their new careers!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Zach. I've been on the forums using this account for quite a while - since 2012 actually. I began playing The Sims 3 in 2009, and then tried the Sims 2 and 1 afterwards. Now I play The Sims 4 as much as I can, and I have to say I love all of the games. I love to draw and design, and I love to play piano and play baseball and swim. But now onto the Sims - this is my favourite game series, because I can literally be at a peak of creativity when I play, if that makes any sense. :smiley: I love CAS and building (especially in TS4), even though building isn't my biggest strength (thank gosh there's a gallery)! xD
    I love to play legacies. I own every Sims 4, Sims 3 and Sims 2 expansion, "game", and stuff pack. Super excited for active careers in Get To Work! Nice to meet you all, enjoying reading your mini autobiographies.
    That's all I've got to say. :smile:
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Zach. I've been on the forums using this account for quite a while - since 2012 actually. I began playing The Sims 3 in 2009, and then tried the Sims 2 and 1 afterwards. Now I play The Sims 4 as much as I can, and I have to say I love all of the games. I love to draw and design, and I love to play piano and play baseball and swim. But now onto the Sims - this is my favourite game series, because I can literally be at a peak of creativity when I play, if that makes any sense. :smiley: I love CAS and building (especially in TS4), even though building isn't my biggest strength (thank gosh there's a gallery)! xD
    I love to play legacies. I own every Sims 4, Sims 3 and Sims 2 expansion, "game", and stuff pack. Super excited for active careers in Get To Work! Nice to meet you all, enjoying reading your mini autobiographies.
    That's all I've got to say. :smile:

Hello @ZachAttack869 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you own all the EPs and Stuff packs for Sims 2,3,4. You would have had many fun and enjoyable simming days playing the different versions of the sims. Creating sims and building homes and venues are very great aspects of simming! We can express our creativity, and create many different types and styles of venues. It is fun creating sims and see them living their lives! Legacies are great! It is nice watching the different generations of the families. I am looking forward to the new careers in GTW too! It will be great!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top