The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    weetzieweetzie Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello everybody! I have been a Simmer since the beginning, and I am trying to be more active. Recently I created a YouTube channel to record my playing. Hopefully I can keep up with it. :D I am really excited for Get to Work!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,721 Member
    weetzie wrote: »
    Hello everybody! I have been a Simmer since the beginning, and I am trying to be more active. Recently I created a YouTube channel to record my playing. Hopefully I can keep up with it. :D I am really excited for Get to Work!

Hello @weetzie :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have started a YouTube channel to show your The Sims playing. I hope that you enjoy recording your playing and posting your YouTube videos. I am looking forward to Get To Work too! It has been great reading lòts of new information about it over the last couple of days!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    redribbon34redribbon34 Posts: 190 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hey hey!

My name is redribbon34 and I have played the sims since about 4 years ago when my dad found an old copy of the sims 1 in his sock drawer. Iv'e played all 4 versions and have loved them all! But the sims 3 has been my best so far. I enjoy the simblr community on tumblr and recently began posting there again afater a long break. The sims has been my creative outlet for years and I hope my return to the forums will be a happy one.
    Post edited by redribbon34 on
  • Options
    Hey hey!

My name is redribbon34 and I have played the sims since about 4 years ago when my dad found an old copy of the sims 1 in his sock drawer. Iv'e played all 4 versions and have loved them all! But the sims 3 has been my best so far. I enjoy the simbr community on tumblr and recently began posting there again afater a long break. The sims has been my creative outlet for years and I hope my return to the forums will be a happy one.

Hello @redribbon34 :) It is nice to meet you. Simming is a great way to express our creativity! We can enjoy creating sims, have fun designing, building and furnishing homes and community lots, as well as enjoy creating and writing the stories of our sims. It is great that you have started posting again on a simbr .
    I hope that you enjoy spending time on the forums.
    Happy simming and creating! :)
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    Hello! I'm plumrobert. I spend a lot of my time on simblr. I play TS2, TS3, and TS4. If I were a Sim, I'd be knowledge/romance and my traits would be artistic, childish, neurotic, animal lover, and flirty. :) Hello!
  • Options
    plumrobert wrote: »
    Hello! I'm plumrobert. I spend a lot of my time on simblr. I play TS2, TS3, and TS4. If I were a Sim, I'd be knowledge/romance and my traits would be artistic, childish, neurotic, animal lover, and flirty. :) Hello!

Hello @plumrobert :) Welcome to the forums. It is fun playing the different versions of The Sims. They each have great features in them. It is nice that you are an animal lover. Pets are great members of our real life households. Cats, dogs and birds are great pets for people of all ages, from children to older people.
    Have fun simming! :)
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    @rosemow

Thank you for the welcome! Both my husband and I are huge animal lovers. We have two cats and four rats, actually. :) I love the small pets in ts3.
  • Options
    Francheska05Francheska05 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi there, my name is Francheska. I love the Sims and I've been playing since TS2 but joined the forums on 2011, after a while of playing TS3. Currently I'm only playing TS4 and really liking it so far (Very excited about Get to work EP haha!). As for traits...I think I can relate to some of them, but for being a human being (obviously much more complex than a Sim Lol!) I can't only have 3 or 5 traits, so I'd be: Creative, Perfectionist, Dramatic, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, quick learner, Shy, Natural Cook, Dog Person, Geek, Childish and sometimes a Loner haha xD Anyways, Happy Simming to all of you!!
    f5axhc.gif
  • Options
    Hi there, my name is Francheska. I love the Sims and I've been playing since TS2 but joined the forums on 2011, after a while of playing TS3. Currently I'm only playing TS4 and really liking it so far (Very excited about Get to work EP haha!). As for traits...I think I can relate to some of them, but for being a human being (obviously much more complex than a Sim Lol!) I can't only have 3 or 5 traits, so I'd be: Creative, Perfectionist, Dramatic, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, quick learner, Shy, Natural Cook, Dog Person, Geek, Childish and sometimes a Loner haha xD Anyways, Happy Simming to all of you!!

Hello @Francheska05 :) It is nice to meet you. I am looking forward to the Get To Work EP too! It sounds great! It will be fun watching our Sims in their new careers! It is nice that you enjoy cooking. It is fun trying out new recipes! It is great that you are creative. It is enjoyable learning new things and doing different forms of artwork that allow us to use our creativity.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    _Sam__Sam_ Posts: 98 Member
    Hi, my name is Sam, your ordinary young adult Simmer :D. I've been Simming since TS1 like 10 years ago with my brothers. It's was a lot of fun we used to challenge each other of how to get crystals when we didn't know how to get them. We also made fun of our sims where we invite them over and trying to kill them xD.

Now it probably wouldn't happen anymore because firstly we have ourselves a pc and secondly I'm currently studying abroad.
    So, a few days ago I decided to join the forums because I think it's fun and seeing what other Simmers are up to, getting tips and feedback, sharing ideas etc. Thats about it!
    lPISDta.jpg
  • Options
    DrKniFe wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Sam, your ordinary young adult Simmer :D. I've been Simming since TS1 like 10 years ago with my brothers. It's was a lot of fun we used to challenge each other of how to get crystals when we didn't know how to get them. We also made fun of our sims where we invite them over and trying to kill them xD.

Now it probably wouldn't happen anymore because firstly we have ourselves a pc and secondly I'm currently studying abroad.
    So, a few days ago I decided to join the forums because I think it's fun and seeing what other Simmers are up to, getting tips and feedback, sharing ideas etc. Thats about it!

Hello @DrKniFe :) Welcome to the forums! You would have had lots of fun times simming with your brothers. It is nice memories to have. It is great that you have been playing from the original sims 1.
    It is exciting that you are studying abroad! I hope that your studies are going well, and that you are enjoying living in a new country.
    I hope that you enjoy reading threads on the forums, learning new things about the game, and posting posts on the forums.
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Nothing to say about me I JUST LOVE THE SIMS! love simming
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    KatverseKatverse Posts: 238 Member
    @picklesthecat114 You will fit in here perfectly then. :) Welcome!
    Origin ID: katverse
  • Options
    Thankyou your profile pic of ur sim looks like Audrey Hepburn!
  • Options
    KatverseKatverse Posts: 238 Member
    Thankyou your profile pic of ur sim looks like Audrey Hepburn!

Yea, it does look like her. :)

Origin ID: katverse
  • Options
  • Options
    @rosemow thankyou and you too
    <Happy Simming>
  • Options
    IShipBazza31IShipBazza31 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey there! I'm Bazza and I've been playing The Sims since TS2. I have almost all the EP's for 3 and I have to say it's my all time favourite game! Nice to meet you all, I hope we'll be the best of friends! :)
  • Options
    Francheska05Francheska05 Posts: 146 Member
    edited March 2015
    @rosemow : Yay! I totally agree! That new EP looks like it'll be lots of fun (Hopefully xD), especially the retail stores and detective career. Also very awesome that we will have a functioning Hospital. Thanks, I do love cooking and I love baking even more haha, it's one of my hobbies :) And I consider myself creative because I easily have vision of how to transform things or creating something from scratch. That's why in real life I do crafts and I sew. I actually like most activities that involve creating something haha ^.^ As for the Sim world, I used to work in a Simming Magazine making articles about CC make-up and accessories, I wish I could share my pictures and so but it seems like I'm considered a new member still and can't do many things *sigh* (it's kinda annoying by the way). Anyways, thanks a lot for the warm welcome, I appreciate and it's very nice to meet you :) Hapy simming to you too! :D
    f5axhc.gif
  • Options
    MaureenloveMaureenlove Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone! So I have been hooked on the Sims for years now when I first saw TS2 in walmart and I was like "Whatever I'll give it a go" I fell in love with it! I had some expansion packs and it was all fine and dandy. I never got TS3 I am still not sure as to why I never did but I didn't but I got TS4 a little while ago. I have been obsessed with TS4 since the minute I got it. I did a lot of googleing and found this site which made me so happy so I can share stuff with other people. I love creating rooms and Sims so I can't wait to be able to post pictures and share it all with you guys and honestly its worth the wait because it just means I have more stuff to share with you all in the long run. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/night depending on when you read this. Happy simming guys
    xyIcMqt.png
    My Origin ID: maureenlove8
  • Options
    Hi everyone! So I have been hooked on the Sims for years now when I first saw TS2 in walmart and I was like "Whatever I'll give it a go" I fell in love with it! I had some expansion packs and it was all fine and dandy. I never got TS3 I am still not sure as to why I never did but I didn't but I got TS4 a little while ago. I have been obsessed with TS4 since the minute I got it. I did a lot of googleing and found this site which made me so happy so I can share stuff with other people. I love creating rooms and Sims so I can't wait to be able to post pictures and share it all with you guys and honestly its worth the wait because it just means I have more stuff to share with you all in the long run. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/night depending on when you read this. Happy simming guys

Hello @Maureenlove :) It is nice to meet you. It is fun designing and furnishing rooms in The Sims! I will look forward to seeing the pictures of your rooms!
    There is a thread in Creative Corner called "One Room, One Week, One Theme" where there is a particular themed challenge posted to create a certain themed room for that week. You may like to enter that challenge.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815547/one-room-one-week-one-theme
    I hope that you are having a nice day too!
  • Options
    StarduztStarduzt Posts: 83 Member
    Hi everybody and special *hi* and *hug* to @rosemow!

Although I joined some weeks ago I thought I would introduce myself! I am one of the dinosaur simmers here, that started playing with the Sims 1 series, I still remember the first time I played and being hooked straight away. It used to be a family thing as I would spend a lot of time with my sister playing it and also all my friends at school. As time went by a lot of things changed, first I'm now an adult and moved abroad (live in London) so I am away from my sister. Also I don't have a lot of friends that still play the series, so decided to join along the forum for some social interaction!

I would say my favourite all time sim game is The Sims Hot Date and Sims 2 Seasons! :)
  • Options
    Starduzt wrote: »
    Hi everybody and special *hi* and *hug* to @rosemow!

Although I joined some weeks ago I thought I would introduce myself! I am one of the dinosaur simmers here, that started playing with the Sims 1 series, I still remember the first time I played and being hooked straight away. It used to be a family thing as I would spend a lot of time with my sister playing it and also all my friends at school. As time went by a lot of things changed, first I'm now an adult and moved abroad (live in London) so I am away from my sister. Also I don't have a lot of friends that still play the series, so decided to join along the forum for some social interaction!

I would say my favourite all time sim game is The Sims Hot Date and Sims 2 Seasons! :)

Hello @Starduzt :) It is nice to meet you. You would have lots of happy memories having fun playing The Sims with your sister and your friends. It is nice that you have simming since the original sims 1. Simming is lots of fun!
    I hope that you are enjoying meeting simmers on the forums, learning new things about the game, and posting on the forums.
    Sending a hug back to you <3
  • Options
    JGuy92JGuy92 Posts: 35 Member
    Name's Jason, I've been playing since 3 but I have to share the game with a friend, so it's on his computer. I like to build a lot in the game, probably due to the fact that all my uncles do construction. Hope to have a good time here

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top