Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Christmas video by Craven Lestat (^‿^)

A Sims 3 Christmas: http://youtu.be/ObyCUkENEAY via @YouTube Hello simmers! Check out this amazing video by the talented Craven Lestat (^‿^)
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    I love Christmas!! Now I'm in the Christmas spirit and it's like two months away! Cool video by the way!!!!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    knittycatknittycat Posts: 9 New Member
    Great video! I loved the background, too.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Love these! Thanks for sharing the link, Kate! :) Craven always does an awesome job. *Thumbs up*
  • Options
    2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    Thanks for the Christmas cheer! :D
  • Options
    espereldaesperelda Posts: 171 Member
    Wow, how in the world did he do that?!! Nevermind, it sure makes me wanna start decorating though, lol :) Thank you Katie!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Awesome Video Craven. I love how you had the cabin decorated and I never thought of using those lights on the wall. I'll do that this year. The 3 females looked great dancing in their holiday clothing. Very well done.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Love these! Thanks for sharing the link, Kate! :) Craven always does an awesome job. *Thumbs up*

Hello sweetie (^.^)/ *waves*
    Craven emailed me asking that I post it for his simmer friends here as he is having difficulty with this site and was unable to post it himself (^‿^)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    esperelda wrote: »
    Wow, how in the world did he do that?!! Nevermind, it sure makes me wanna start decorating though, lol :) Thank you Katie!
    Hello esperelda my lovely (^‿^) I ask him this very same question.. But he refuses to share the secrets of his genius with me (~‿^) Lol
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Awesome Video Craven. I love how you had the cabin decorated and I never thought of using those lights on the wall. I'll do that this year. The 3 females looked great dancing in their holiday clothing. Very well done.
    Hello Cat honey (^.^)/ *waves*
    It is lovely to see Craven making more Ts3 videos.. I have missed them, and the easy camaraderie from the old site (^‿^)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    fan00123 wrote: »
    I love Christmas!! Now I'm in the Christmas spirit and it's like two months away! Cool video by the way!!!!
    2012Sim03 wrote: »
    Thanks for the Christmas cheer! :D

Thank you for your wonderful comments my lovelies, I am sure Mr. Lestat will appreciate them - have a great day! ٩(๑•◡•๑)۶ ⓁⓞⓋⒺ & ⒽⓤⒼⓈ

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    MarLee67MarLee67 Posts: 217 Member
    That was wonderful. Now I'll be humming that song all day. :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Great video, thanks for posting it and tell him thanks for making it. Always enjoy the dancing sims.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member

Craven emailed me asking that I post it for his simmer friends here as he is having difficulty with this site and was unable to post it himself (^‿^)

waves at kateoverend... :) I hope he gets whatever it is that is keeping him from posting on the site taken care of as others and myself miss seeing his videos. Thanks for posting this video. It is very good as always. He does a very good job at these videos... :)

• Options
    MarLee67 wrote: »
    That was wonderful. Now I'll be humming that song all day. :)
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Great video, thanks for posting it and tell him thanks for making it. Always enjoy the dancing sims.

Hello MarLee and bekkasan my lovelies (^.^)/ *waves*
    Craven will be delighted to know you enjoyed his video.
    Be sure to like it and leave a comment for him on his YouTube channel (^‿^)
    >----(^‿^)----< *ѕquɪѕɧy ɧυυυυυυυυυɢѕ*

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

waves at kateoverend... :) I hope he gets whatever it is that is keeping him from posting on the site taken care of as others and myself miss seeing his videos. Thanks for posting this video. It is very good as always. He does a very good job at these videos... :)
    Hello lisasc honey (^‿^)
    He is sorting through his pc issues, hopefully he can join us here soon *fingers crossed*
    I am sure his friends miss his 'zany' sense of humour (^‿^)
    (/๑•◡•๑)/ *нυge нυgѕ and loтѕ oғ love*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    I freakin love that!!! :D
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    A Sims 3 Christmas: http://youtu.be/ObyCUkENEAY via @YouTube Hello simmers! Check out this amazing video by the talented Craven Lestat (^‿^)

Thanks for sharing this Kate, it definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit. Loved the outfits and decorations Craven and great choice with the song too. Thanks for sharing to the both of you. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Wow! I love this song, and the simmies dancing are just great! Continue doing your thing, CravenLestat. And I miss the camaraderie over at TS3, even if I wasn't that active, it was always a pleasure to check in on you. I can tell your *waves* are part of what I miss Kateoverend! Soon Christmas, my husband is taking me to Dubaï and Abu Dhabi for a shopping spree - can't wait, I'm polishing my credit card... ;-) Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Wow! I love this song, and the simmies dancing are just great! Continue doing your thing, CravenLestat. And I miss the camaraderie over at TS3, even if I wasn't that active, it was always a pleasure to check in on you. I can tell your *waves* are part of what I miss Kateoverend! Soon Christmas, my husband is taking me to Dubaï and Abu Dhabi for a shopping spree - can't wait, I'm polishing my credit card... ;-) Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Be very careful at Abu Dhabi both of you.

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I promise I will be careful. It's my first time in Abu Dhabi, but I've already been to Dubaï a couple of times and the security is high... Lovely Thanksgiving card! It makes me hungry for western food. :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »

Hello Jill sweetie (^‿^)/ *waves*
    That sounds wonderful! Have a fabulous time in Dubaï and Abu Dhabi. Be sure to take care and stay safe (^‿^)
    (/^∗^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє, ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕhy ɧυɢѕ & kɪѕѕєѕ*

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    jojobe71jojobe71 Posts: 365 Member
    LOL totally neat. LOL :)
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Bravo!!!!! Wonderful!!! Hubby watched too and we both said this is Perfect!!! Great job Craven!!! Thank you for posting Kate.
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    A little late sorry, but great job craven on the video.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    snowdove58 wrote: »
    Bravo!!!!! Wonderful!!! Hubby watched too and we both said this is Perfect!!! Great job Craven!!! Thank you for posting Kate.
    A little late sorry, but great job craven on the video.

Thank you snowdove and Dragon (^‿^) I am sure Craven will appreciate your kind comments (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *huuuuuuuugs*

rnKEhBT.png