Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - requests

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Vehicles please
    Preteens
    Burglars
    Strollers
    A Generation pack
    An Education pack
    Elder Activities like Bingo night.
    More festival with a lot more thought into please because the Bedford festival or an eh?
  • Options
    RebelisticaRebelistica Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we get dark mode in Sims 4, it's fun but I find it hard to enjoy with all the white light
  • Options
    Jazzy20204ChanelJazzy20204Chanel Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like for our sims to have vehicles and be able to drive them like our cars.
  • Options
    NetherKrowNetherKrow Posts: 1 New Member
    This is a bit of work but...

I would like it if we could have a complete occult rework for "dna and breeds" to be a little less glitchy and more ... I guess realistic immersive? Like for instance instead of only one occult type, if a sim with the alien occult trait had a baby with a vampire occult trait they wouldn't only be able to be one but instead had hybrid abilities and personalities. It might take long because of the fact you may need to make new needs tab UI and rewire the way occults work for newborn hybrid sims but it'd really fix any problems especially if sims autonomously have a baby from the neighborhoods stories update and it turns out to have weird glitches if both sims were, although very unlikely, two different occults that don't mix.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I will do anything if they give upright piano and Harp
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please