Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - requests

1. I want at least 400 outfits (clothing) and 100 hairstyles. The reason why I play The Sims is to re-create my friends in real life. I would like all of the clothes and hairstyles in one side pack, because, then I don't have to wait for all of the side packs to be released. I want the clothing to range from conventional to very foreign.

2. I want activities for the group. I am more interested in watching my sims chat than achieve goals. My friends in real life are scattered in the world and it is nice to see them together. Anything you have that introduces (induces?) conversation is nice.

3. Food delivery - I would like more than pizza. How about the other cuisines.

4. Strange behavior - This game needs more humor, foolishness.

5. The costume trunk from The Sims 1.

6. Synchronized dancing. What is a game about voyeurism without synchronized activity?

7. Better indoor plants - the ones from the Sims 3 were tepid.

Comments

• tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    Group activities is something I really would love, too. Now that my sims have money and time via the aspiration rewards, I need for them to do something more than the lame dancing that they do.

I did find a card table that I had missed the first time through looking for activities. It's not much, but it's something.
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Yay for strange behavior :D
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    400 outfits is too much, what we need is the return on the color picker and patterns. You'd be suprised the amount of combinations you can make.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    400 outfits or 100 hairstyles lol... in a base game or even the next expansion? Right....

I do agree on 3 and 5 though :)
  • AssleyWAssleyW Posts: 2 New Member
    My ambitious sim is constantly showing a 'tense from being unemployed' moodlet, which is really annoying. She IS technically employed because she owns her own bakery. If there was a career choice for 'self-employed' that'd be much better for players who have their own businesses. Her constantly being tense over things really takes away from the gameplay.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Was it Sims 1 or 2 that had the tool for making your own clothes? You could upload patterns, and use them instead of the stock clothes that were in the game. I loved that sooooo much. I was hoping Sims 4 had it, but I haven't seen anything like that
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    AssleyW wrote: »
    My ambitious sim is constantly showing a 'tense from being unemployed' moodlet, which is really annoying. She IS technically employed because she owns her own bakery. If there was a career choice for 'self-employed' that'd be much better for players who have their own businesses. Her constantly being tense over things really takes away from the gameplay.

I'm pretty sure that there is a reward thingy that you can buy that makes a sim never be tense again. I can't remember what that's called, but I mean the points you earn from completing aspirations and following whims.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'd like to be able to choose hair accessory colors independent of hair color. I'm tired of having to build a wardrobe around an orange hair ribbon just because the sim happens to be a brunette.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited July 2018
    frogcola wrote: »
    1. I want at least 400 outfits (clothing) and 100 hairstyles. The reason why I play The Sims is to re-create my friends in real life. I would like all of the clothes and hairstyles in one side pack, because, then I don't have to wait for all of the side packs to be released. I want the clothing to range from conventional to very foreign.

2. I want activities for the group. I am more interested in watching my sims chat than achieve goals. My friends in real life are scattered in the world and it is nice to see them together. Anything you have that introduces (induces?) conversation is nice.

3. Food delivery - I would like more than pizza. How about the other cuisines.

4. Strange behavior - This game needs more humor, foolishness.

5. The costume trunk from The Sims 1.

6. Synchronized dancing. What is a game about voyeurism without synchronized activity?

7. Better indoor plants - the ones from the Sims 3 were tepid.

There are tons of CC you can find online for hair, clothes, skin tones etc. There are custom jobs, aspirations and traits

I would love to see more chat options including custom in which there are keywords that the Sim would understand and respond to it. It could be designed to ignore swear words.

I would love to see couple's dance (I have Sacrifical's Slow Dancing Mod that I love). Dances like the tango and other dances. I honestly think the devs never went to a nightclub... ever.

I'd like evil and mean interactions for sims that aren't anger issues where if they just went to anger management they would be much better.

Give us back our colour wheel to customise EA/Maxis CAS items and build and buy items, hair, makeup, skin and eyes. I really loved that in Sims 3 and really feel cheated not having it in Sims 4.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • sinsimmersinsimmer Posts: 40 Member
    I would quite like some more hair and outfits that come with the game, however there is some GREAT maxis match cc out there. I kind of want more unique worlds that are completely different to the existing ones, I loved when San Myshuno was added because it was so different from any other world. I think a forehead adjuster would be cool, for example, when I'm trying to make Brendon Urie I need that HUGE forehead!! I would also like the game to say you are employed if you own a business, because you are employed (basically).
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Was it Sims 1 or 2 that had the tool for making your own clothes? You could upload patterns, and use them instead of the stock clothes that were in the game. I loved that sooooo much. I was hoping Sims 4 had it, but I haven't seen anything like that

Both of the games you mentioned have that official program that allows players to make custom clothing. (The Sims Creator for The Sims 1 and BodyShop for The Sims 2). The only difference was that every The Sims 2 had BodyShop while only The Sims Deluxe Edition (+The Sims Complete Collection) had The Sims Creator.
  • LSimSoulLSimSoul Posts: 2 New Member
    The newborn are very neglected, they are practically objects. In the sims 2 you could even wash them in the sink, now they almost look like those of the sims 1 :'( :'( I WANT A NEW INTERACTIONS AND NEW LOOK PLEASE!!!!
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 872 Member
    AssleyW wrote: »

Not only that but for gardener sims to NOT have their fun decrease whilst gardening! Even with love the outdoors!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    I love the idea of more hairstyles and clothing, the more the better! I want some sort of meeting room where everyone has to just sit down and talk. Also, I think you should just be able to click on the ground and say "sit and chat here" and everyone just sits on the ground to talk, although they could get dirty or buggy doing it.

One of the best ways I found to get a lot of sims talking is to make a long sort of island using the kitchen island and then putting a lot of bar stools around it. Then invite a lot of sims to a lot and having them sit there and talk, but that is about the best I could do. They still get up if they want to do something else.

I want something where when they sit down and talk they are all serious about it and will do it!

So maybe they could have a round table and each person takes turn sharing about themselves. They could start with their career and some of their interests, skills they are good at, and if they are single or in a relationship. Then each sim can share a funny joke or photos or videos they have on their phone. Then they could bring a book out and talk about it. They could put an object on the table from their inventory, such as some produce they grew or a fish they caught and have a show and tell about it. It could be something they made at a crafting table or a frog the caught or anything really. Some sims would be interested and then some would be like "Meh, ok."

Also, I think for example, if one sim tells a funny joke or shares a bit of their comedy routine, other sims can remember it too, if they have the skill. Or if one sim shares information about bait or fishing spots, the others remember it. Basically any skill can have some sims sharing so that this gives other sims a bit of a boost in their skilling too.

• Bellamy_PlaysBellamy_Plays Posts: 22 Member
    One thing I want is an expansion pack for Hotels. This could share the system from Dine Out where your customers give you a star out of 5 dependent on their experience. As well as this there could be some typical Hotel things, (Luggage racks, Levels above 4 Levels, Buffett, front desk and Working Elevators etc.) I thought this would be a good idea, many people would probably like this, and I would like this so badly. :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited July 2018
    I want rap.ping added to the karaoke system. I think it would be funny to see our sims spit into the mic and air scratch while rap.ping.

Why is rap.ping being plummed out?
  • LorenRallingsLorenRallings Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a few ideas for things for the sims 4. Hopefully other people agree with me. And I know perhaps it may double up with what others have said, but these are things I really would like to see :)

1. This is not new, but the colour/pattern customisation was EPIC, please bring that back so I and everyone can make truly unique creations and do things truly OUR way.
    2. Calendar Outfits? Outfits for each day of the week. I would love to be able to set an outfit for each day of the week. Mon - Sun. It would save me having to go into CAS EVERYDAY, which can take some time. And they auto change into the outfit like they do going to work and stuff.
    3. Apartments! Roommates! Please bring this back! You gave us city living in apartment towers, but no option to make our own, like a cool grungy hotel or something. I would really like to be able to make my own apartment.
    4. Can we get cars back please? Obviously bot like the sims 3 how you can drive all over the world. But like in sims 2, where you have the car in the driveway, and use it to travel to other lots. And actually DRIVE OUT of the driveway like sims 2, not just....APPEAR from thin air like sims 3. I loved sims 2 how they got int he car and backed out, and you could do "other" things in the car.
    5. Can we hire people from around the town? Not randoms? Because I would like to have say my rich business owner sim, hire my cute young girl at McSimmalds or something. I hate that I only get to choose from random people who dont even exist until you hire them......lame.
    6. I really liked how in sims 2, you had to purchase extra clothes before it was available in your wardrobe. It would give a little more purpose to like the clothing boutique retail stores I think....

Thats all for now, I have more ideas but I ran out of time to type them. <3
  • Tiffnichole44Tiffnichole44 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love an update for the sims 4 "get to work" , where the chief of staff is able to control the staff and we can get more employees to help!
    Also, CAN WE GET BACK THE ABILITY TO DRIVE CARS !!!!! That feature is in the sims 3 but not the sims 4 !!!
  • GryphonSKGryphonSK Posts: 3 New Member
    Zombies
  • wowsimmies1wowsimmies1 Posts: 1 New Member
    We need reptiles!!
  • aria34556aria34556 Posts: 26 Member
    Two-piece button-up pajama sets for teen-elder sims for both genders. I've never understood why they weren't in the game because they are such a classic sleepwear item when I think of pajamas I think of button up/down pajama sets. They have them available for the kids, But my teens-elders need em too!
    Plant sims desperately need an overhaul, they are completely useless as is. I'd also like to see some of the other minor occults like zombies and toads and whatnot, they were kinda useless but they were fun and make sense to be temporary, unlike plant sims.
    Lot traits for Witches like On the magical lay-line or something just and registered magical home, like with vampires.
  • DeleteDelete Posts: 27 Member
    I feel this is necro posting happening but Ill just jump on the bandwagon... I need posts

Werewolves- good ones with unique interactions like vamps and witches.
    Fairies- We got mermaids right? Looking for fairies vs witches and stuff

FIRE DEPARTMENT- Please I miss fire fighters
    Burglars- Used to scare the living hell out of me and my brother and we would just cry and hope they stole nothing useful. Good times.

SCHOOL BUSES- Please?

Bikes and trikes and scooters?- I means cars are cool and all but...

New fun plants like the cow plant

A better, more deadly sickness system- I think sims can get randomly sick with gtw right? How about failed surgeries or overdoses?

Meteor strikes, solar flares and other disasters ON COMMAND- I used to make my main family throw parties and murder the guests with meteors and solar flares. (I color coded each family and my blue windows error screen family were basically gods... well the dogs were the ones meteor striking... speaking of that...)

Playable pets- On ts3 I would spend hours playing as those guys, running around making packs and harassing people

The Grim reaper's tablet is dumb- Begone... give him an evil book or something.

Useful homework- ups skills and such

There's more of course, I feel like compared to TS3 this game is more soulless as the expansion goes on, like there's no more passion going into this- kind of cash grabbie- but I cant think of it now. So

Happy simming!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Please bring back color wheels, custom patterns, open worlds, drivable cars, heartshaped beds, bunkbeds, more sleepwears, snowboards, kissing booths, halloween festival, easter festival, actual fairy sims, genies, werewolves, Twinbrook, Bridgeport, Moonlight Falls & shorter teens.