Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - requests

Comments

• Bueno_gatoBueno_gato Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to have horses available as pets, and lizards/snakes too that would honestly be so amazing.

It would be cool to have more interactions with your sims- going to school with kids/teens or being able to have pet based interactions - pet/pet pet/sim pet/stranger

It would be great to have more customisation choices again like in sims 3.

Would also love cars back - teaching your teen to drive was a cool aspect of sims 3 made it feel really realistic.
  • IvujnovIvujnov Posts: 3 New Member
    I really hope we eventually get more LGBTQ+ sims options. Such as non-binary sims, an option to choose pronouns, polyamorous relationships, and some pride celebration in the sims world like an event would be amazing.
  • Thunderbolt_4983Thunderbolt_4983 Posts: 25 New Member
    Please bring back to where you can make items bigger. And also please add more romantic options that are real life like.
    Please add the feature where you can take group photos. And please add a pine tree to plant for the spring season.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Alright, there's my suggestions for The Sims 4:

-Weed and lawnmmowing system
    -Swimming pool maintenance system
    -Aquarium care
    -Forging
    -Horses
    -Pottery
    -Sewing
    -Sculping
    -Football/soccer goal
    -Ballet barre
    -Drums
    -Bass
    -Pool table
    -Telescope
    -Roof gutters
    -Ceiling paint tool
    -Spiral staircase
    -Pre-teen life stage (11 to 14 years)
    -Elder adult life stage (50 to 60 years)
    -Water heaters system
    -Services meters
    -Propane tanks
    -Composting
    -Cars
    -Better babies
    -Junk car restoration
    -Functional loom
    -Butter churn
    -Axe throwing
    -Archery range
    -Irrigation control (Sims Online one)
    -Playable pets
    -Body hair
    -Natural ponds tools
    -Water slide
    -Wood chopping
    -Fast lane Kit
    -Retro items SP
    -Amusement park GP
    -Farming EP
    -Generations EP
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I wouldn't mind a slider so that I can pull down the tops to the waist and pull down the skirts to the knee and below as required. I like the CAS but it's not suitable for all ages. ;)
  • HelentedsHelenteds Posts: 3 New Member
    I think we need more matching swatches for some things. Some colors seem to be consciously missing, such as with the plain metal railings, there is no black swatches, same with some of the modern style windows.
  • bettycrocketbettycrocket Posts: 99 Member
    For gallery changes:
    1.) themed challenges every 2 weeks, not every 2-3 months
    2.) show weekly featured creators for builders and stylists (about 5-10 creators total) instead of maxis favorites every 1-2 weeks
    3.) ability to choose the specific angle to showcase your homes instead of a predetermined picture angle
    4.) remove some of the disallowed word restrictions (I can't even type master bedroom because master is a disallowed word)
    Now create a sim is a completely different story...there are so many things that could be fixed, but I'll just focus on the major changes.
    1.) if EA can create "sliders" and new swatches for skin tones and makeup, I would like if the same could be done for hair and eye color
    2.) hue and saturation sliders for clothing, shoes, and accessories, since create a pattern isn't possible
    2.) ability to set the initial amount of money for sims without using cheats
    3.) reduce the width of the brims of hats...most hats look strange on sims because the brim is too thick
    4.) more gold (not yellow) swatches for jewelry
    5.) maybe 1 or 2 more base game vests for female clothing (this category is severely lacking)
  • Mother0fMischiefMother0fMischief Posts: 3 New Member
    1. I would like for Create A Style from Sims 3 to be brought back. To be able to change the color pigments of my Sim's hair so it can appear dyed or have a dye option for all hairstyles.

2. While I like most of the color swaths for the outfits, I get annoyed that an outift or a top or bottom I really wanna use doesn't come in the color I would prefer. Create A Style was one of the best tools for that as well as for furniture.

3. I would also like to see more Supernatural creatures just so I can have a really zany family with a Vampire mom, Werewolf dad, a Fairy grandma and a mermaid Grandpa with the only normal one being the kid!

4. I would also like to see more gender neutral outfits or homme outfits for women and femme for women for those of us who like to have non-conforming families in the Sims.

Please and thank you!
  • Mother0fMischiefMother0fMischief Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Mother0fMischief;c-17841073"]1. I would like for Create A Style from Sims 3 to be brought back. To be able to change the color pigments of my Sim's hair so it can appear dyed or have a dye option for all hairstyles.

2. While I like most of the color swaths for the outfits, I get annoyed that an outift or a top or bottom I really wanna use doesn't come in the color I would prefer. Create A Style was one of the best tools for that as well as for furniture.

3. I would also like to see more Supernatural creatures just so I can have a really zany family with a Vampire mom, Werewolf dad, a Fairy grandma and a mermaid Grandpa with the only normal one being the kid!

4. I would also like to see more gender neutral outfits or homme outfits for women and femme for *women for those of us who like to have non-conforming families in the Sims.

Please and thank you![/quote]

*Men, I meant men, sorry
    Please add the color wheel with clothing eye colors etc. And please add "Take photo with group" interaction. One more thing, please add more house lots.😁
    @Thunderbolt_4983 OMG yes!!!! We need more swatches and lots. I feel like every few seconds I'm creating a new save game because I ran out of room...
  • witcheebrewwitcheebrew Posts: 1 New Member
    I see that there are new mini packs for build mode, I would love to see this with CAS options. Clothing, hair, and TRAITS (we need more in general). I find there are a lot of things I don't use (I will never create a "bro", and a lot that I use too often.
    At the very least having a favourites category, and maybe even a "not so liked" category to make it easier to find what we are looking for when it comes to appearances on CAS, I literally have so many clothes to sift through every time I got to make a sim, and I would like more time to actually play the game as well.
  • aoi_SIMSaoi_SIMS Posts: 6 New Member
    First of all, I don't speak native English, so please forgive me if I write a little funny.

I'm very happy that my sims can now relax in bed with this update, because that was my favorite spec in SIMS3!
    But... but if I wanted to, I'd want my Sims to enjoy talking and huddling on my bed! Because that was also my favorite action in 3! Besides, it's a little lonely when we're both sitting on the same bed and time passes without any conversation.

Anyway I feel I would enjoy it more if there were more activities I could do on my double bed. I for one am looking forward to future updates!
  • NahidNahid Posts: 2 New Member
    1. I like that the relationship not be in two-way and one person be interested in another while the other does not feel romantic towards him.
    2. Eating alcoholic beverages affects a person's decision-making process.
    3. The number of vacant houses or large plots to add new houses to the game is very low. I do not like to delete previous houses or families to add a new house.
    4. Building a very large city that adds a new part to the city with game updates is better than building several small cities.
    5. Add more fashionable clothes to the game.
    6. At the beginning of making new sims, each dress should have special price and the family money reduces to buy and wear them but add preview feature for them. After making the sims, the rest of clothes can be purchased through the clothing store.
    7. Refrigerator foods just can be purchased via mobile or laptop or grocery store and display inventory at the time of purchase.
    8. More personality traits be available for choosing.

Thanks
    1 I think we need power lines added. 2 power outages to make the game more interesting. 3 I think we need hospital lots and viruses that can spread. 4 I think we should have the option to start our own business in the original sims 4. 5 We need more families.
    > @Thunderbolt_4983 said:
    > 1 I think we need power lines added. 2 power outages to make the game more interesting. 3 I think we need hospital lots and viruses that can spread. 4 I think we should have the option to start our own business in the original sims 4. 5 We need more families.

If power lines are added, then we need fuse boxes and services meter, like energy and water
    For a future update, a option to choose a shower with a small tub for tiny homes, apartments or cabins to bath toddlers and pets

Also, a functional hose to bath pets outside
    I think we need the feature to see other sims (neighbors) go in and out of there houses. Also, a moodlet for ceiling fans when they are on.
    Alarm clocks would be helpful for the sim to get up on time. Adding apartments would be helpful so more families could be on the maps. One more thing, I think we need public pools.
    We need bug fixes. After sims visit my house and they have to leave, they dissapear and my auto lights are on, when the sim disappears, the lights in that room are on. We need that fixed.
  • Cxyda09Cxyda09 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really like to have the baby age (newborn/infant stage) in the Sims for CAS mode. It would be more fun than a Baby object doing nothing but laying around and crying.
  • STOOOICKSTOOOICK Posts: 2 New Member
    We need a Heterochromia eyes
  • jesnsenlove25jesnsenlove25 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see a sewing hobby where sims can where the outfits created by them. Sims can repair cars and drive them. Flea markets with food as well as a grocery store where everything in the grocery store is functional and you can can but food and it shows up in your fridge or inventory. And amusement parks with awesome rides and carnival games.