The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHEN will it get CHEAPER?!?!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited September 2014
    Duncarin wrote: »
    I've heard of Black Friday. Isn't it when Americans get together to kill each other over cheaply priced consumer goods?

o-o umm that's one scenario that can sometimes happen lol jk. Hopefully it'll be more peaceful this year. But I doubt it, so keep your popcorn ready. Or do the safe thing and do the "C.yber Monday" thing, everyone's doing that now I hear.

Edit: didn't know I couldn't say C.yber O-o
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    I've heard of Black Friday. Isn't it when Americans get together to kill each other over cheaply priced consumer goods?

don't worry, it'll be coming to your country sooner or later. or at least cy.ber monday.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    fede1408uyfede1408uy Posts: 141 Member
    is 35usd on Orign
    tumblr_m83xdxb9Ee1qza4gto1_500_zps5fc3dacb.gif
  • Options
    Pandabearrox1Pandabearrox1 Posts: 474 Member
    Wth, I said don't ban it, I won't post from that account.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,920 Member
    Mashimar0 wrote: »
    I'm not waiting until no Black Friday, or Blue Friday or Red Friday. I will be eating turkey with my family. I will buy my game tomorrow.

cy.ber monday, then?

Hmm....maybe. I have until tomorrow to think about it.
  • Options
    landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member

hehe, I keep thinking it's make believe but then I see the games on the tv, the scary scary games and it's slowly trying to creep into Canada

• Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    I might buy it when its around 30 dollars? When do you think it will get this low? I have another game in mind to spend more money on (auto theft to the grand ;) ) so ill buy this when its cheaper to try it out.

First expansion will probably see it bundled with the base game. You'll likely be able to get the combo for $60.00. Well, at least that's how some of the expansions bundled with Sims 3.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited September 2014
    kirby356 wrote: »
    Get in on Black Friday. Lots of stuff are gonna be dirt cheap.

I'd definitely pick it up for 'dirt cheap' if I could.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    ArkansasWoman777ArkansasWoman777 Posts: 601 Member
    g2a.com has it for a bit cheaper
    i7 6700k, 1tb ssd, Rx MSI 480 8gb, Evga 750G2, Corsair H100i V2, 16gb of ram
  • Options
    reynolds19506reynolds19506 Posts: 5 New Member
    The game is $49.99 which is roughly around $50 anyway am also waiting for it to get cheaper...I'm hoping at less $30 or $28 at less right now the sims 4 is a bit to expensive.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @reynolds19506 This thread is from 2014!
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi @reynolds19506, this thread was last active over 3 years ago in 2014 so it is a really old thread. This is called necroposting. Necroposting is against our forum rules and just something to be mindful of ^^ I'll pop the forum rule on necroing below but if you have questions surrounding necroposting please review this thread HERE and feel free to post in there.
    Don’ts
    Doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned.
    Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top