Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @Me1620 thanks Jodi for the tip! i don't really stray from this thread in the forums, so I wasn't aware of the gift-gathering thread's existence until you mentioned it.
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Thanks, @BlazonReaper24‌ and @kellycot1‌ . The list of items that is displayed on the product page for Gold does not show a lot. I figured I'm not ever going to make a building look as nice as the picture of the Toy Shop, so I better save my points for the Gold if it included the lot, but I could live with buying the machine separately if there was no lot.
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    Wow, @Pixieydust, that card is incredible! I know you can draw ─ but WOW! It puts my stick figures to shame. I especially love your sassy snowman! :)

Thank you for your kind words! I just wanted to share a bit of happy with you all here!!
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @Pixieydust‌ oh and i forgot to tell you, thank you for sharing your art with us! i always love to see what you've done. your figures are so cute! i hope the weather has settled down and your pain is better. :)
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Hi everyone! Just discovered the amazing deal on country livin`, are you happy with it in your games? Is it something I should pick up? :D
  • Options
    DeonaDeona Posts: 104 Member
    Woo hoo! Green download button for Country Livin' set. :)

@HopeAK If you like country style, this is a nice set to have. The chicken coop is super cute and I feel it really completes my country style home.
  • Options
    Hi @Hopeak! I just got it as a green download. The best advice would be to buy the pieces while they are on dd or sale. I have the coop, bought it a while back..I have not played with it often but from what I have read, it is a ton of fun. I am planning on using it when I make my house probably tomorrow. There are a lot of the items I use to deciorate and make it feel homey. If that helps at all.

I think it is a pretty popular one, but my advice is to throw a couple of the items on your wish list, and get the stuff when on dd. I know the milk jug is on there, the sink, and also some stuff that goes on the walls. I am not sure a bout the coop though. There are so many really neat things in the store!!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,998 Member
    Anyone know if the Bakery went fast during the times it came up?
    Nothing has sold out. The very first deal, Vineyard Villa Furnishings, almost sold out. We think that one deal still had the quantity settings from the previous list, so its quantities were limited. The rest of the deals, including the popular sets and venues, have not sold out.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,998 Member
    Radlee wrote: »
    @Me1620 thanks Jodi for the tip! i don't really stray from this thread in the forums, so I wasn't aware of the gift-gathering thread's existence until you mentioned it.
    I only learned of it a few days ago. I also rarely leave this thread.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    For those who want to know:

Current Deal:
    104 ) Head of the table / 23 / 72 / 68 %
    This item does not repeat!

Upcoming Deals:
    105 ) Regal living kitchen set / 126 / 238 / 47 %

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% (less than 161 & 792)
    This is the cheapest repeat on the list!

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% (less than 761)
    This is the cheapest repeat on the list!

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set /120 / 180 / 33% (more than 304, 490 & 966)
    This is the most expensive repeat on the list!

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52%

110 ) Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase / 35 / 61 / 43%
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Thank you for posting all of this!! I am hoping to stay awake but it's hard.
  • Options
    AletaAleta Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks, @BlazonReaper24‌ and @kellycot1‌ . The list of items that is displayed on the product page for Gold does not show a lot. I figured I'm not ever going to make a building look as nice as the picture of the Toy Shop, so I better save my points for the Gold if it included the lot, but I could live with buying the machine separately if there was no lot.

The full inventory lists are always under "Items". There you can see which items are included in the set, and which are marked as gold only. And The Golden Ticket Toy Shop is the first item on that list. :)
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Aleta wrote: »
    The full inventory lists are always under "Items". There you can see which items are included in the set, and which are marked as gold only. And The Golden Ticket Toy Shop is the first item on that list. :)
    Exactly, although I do want to say it's not the FULL inventory in every case. Generally, the worlds have hidden items (that I presume are mistakenly left off the Items page). For example, the Midnight Hollow page doesn't show all of the rabbit holes and is missing one of the Victorian doors included in the world (nor does it include the buydebug items from the Toy Machine). Lunar Lakes, on the other hand, doesn't show that it comes with FOUR giant rocks. Lucky Palms is missing a tree. Not a huge deal, but something that it might help people to know. :)
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    YoSimmerYoSimmer Posts: 17 New Member
    I hope this isn't considered a derail--but is there a similar tracking sheet for the store's weekly specials, or are those more random?
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited December 2014
    YoSimmer wrote: »
    I hope this isn't considered a derail--but is there a similar tracking sheet for the store's weekly specials, or are those more random?
    Hi, and welcome! :D

No worries about 'derailing' us ... this thread often has several side-tracks running at the same time but we all come together when the main line DD needs us! :)

I don't think there is any discernable pattern to the weekly sales though they have been just 32 deals for the last few weeks at least. They used to have a loose theme often linked to new store content but I don't see that any more.

@SimGeek79 has started a tracking thread at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/804284/weekly-sales-page/p1 and I think someone else, possibly @Tahera or @Trithone, was constructing a spreadsheet to do some tracking and analysis as well ...

If that helps :)
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I missed the chair last night. I fell asleep. Oh well, I will get it on next rotation. Glad everyone got Country Livin good luck decorating the house. Oh the chicken coops is fun. Its need lots of TLC. :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    YoSimmerYoSimmer Posts: 17 New Member
    > @ajaxpost said:
    > YoSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > I hope this isn't considered a derail--but is there a similar tracking sheet for the store's weekly specials, or are those more random?
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, and welcome!
    >
    > No worries about 'derailing' us ... this thread often has several side-tracks running at the same time but we all come together when the main line DD needs us!
    >
    > I don't think there is any discernable pattern to the weekly sales though they have been just 32 deals for the last few weeks at least. They used to have a loose theme often linked to new store content but I don't see that any more.
    >
    > SimGeek79 has started a tracking thread at and I think someone else, possibly Tahera or Trithone, was constructing a spreadsheet to do some tracking and analysis as well ...
    >
    > If that helps

That does help--thanks!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Off to work but wanted to wish @‌Pixieydust a Happy Birthday!!! Hope its absolutely fabulous!!! You deserve to be spoiled today!! <3 I also hope you're feeling better and wanted to say I adored your artwork as always. :D
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    @spreadsheet team - I just checked in on the spreadsheet and everything looks fine. :) I checked regular prices ahead for two deals. I will look in as I can, but I probably won't be around much in the next few days. Even though I have no students the next two weeks, the life of a performing musician is pretty hectic this time of the year. OE took over this weekend and that trend will continue until Friday. After that I will finally get a break for a few days. No students, no gigs, whew...I am looking forward to spending a few days doing nothing but playing Sims, watching movies, and checking on the spreadsheet.

In case I don't have a chance to say it, Happy Holidays to everyone here!

I have not had a chance to work on the weekly sales spreadsheet to get it ready to share. Sorry about that. I won't get it out until the end of the week at the earliest.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Happy Birthday @Pixieydust‌ :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    @‌Pixieydust, Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a great day!

******************************************************************************
    I apologize for not taking the time to read the last pages. OE is keeping me very busy.
    I also won't be around much in the next time. I hope that everyone who is in pain will feel better soon.

Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. I wish you and your loved ones a merry, peaceful and blessed Christmas and a happy, healthy and successful New Year.

Have a nice day!
  • Options
    ireneruthyablonireneruthyablon Posts: 555 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Thank you @Duissane for the gift. When Hacienda Luxury comes up on the 28th I should get it for 50 pts according to Eliana calculator!! @Ximph I'm glad you're feeling better. Yes, sleep and food can certainly help with headaches. Funny thing though, because of the middle of the night deals lately I was only get about 4 hrs a night and while tired, felt generally okay. Last night I went to bed after buying Bohemian Garden (around midnight) and didn't wake until 8:30 so a good nights sleep but woke up with a terrible headache - I was like what the plum?!
    - @JennaIsGhost I am so thrilled you found that photo. I think the hard drive story was before my time here in the DD community but I am so happy you found it especially since you just lost your great grandmother - the holidays are always hard because it reminds us of who we've lost but at the same time it brings back those special memories of them and warms our hearts. I've missed you on the thread - your posts always make me smile. Enjoy your Netflix... I keep telling my husband to get it (I swear we're the only family I know that doesn't have it!)
    - @Radlee I don't see your long post, I only see your post apologizing for a long post... I've been having issues with my posts appearing empty or seeing empty posts where I am mentioned...I don't know what I am doing wrong but I would have liked to see your long post...I haven't seen you on here for a little while, I'm sure you've been super busy getting ready for the holidays, never easy and harder still with a newborn and a four year old!
    - @kellycot1 - yes, I do have a good memory for some things, my husband always says I remember the most obscure things and forget the important things like where I parked my car at the mall or where I've put things - lol - but I am so proud of you and that moment where the chancellor gave you the medal is absolutely priceless.
    -
    @ireneruthyablon the Bohemian Garden was on the Daily Deal for 646 points. You should check out the spreadsheet on Page 1 of this thread. It has several tabs showing all of the upcoming deals and how much they will be. As far as the current list goes, last night was the best deal for the Garden so you may want to wait until the list repeats again. The spreadsheet has been updated for the next couple of repeats so it shows days and times as to when it will appear again - just find your timezone

I will be OE for a little while, so much still to do for Christmas but making progress. Have a great day / night everyone :D

Thanks for answering my question. The spreadsheet was completely forgotten about this morning.
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    @Aaronsims thank you so much for the lovely dress, I am afraid I didn't get the notification in my email box telling me you had gifted me and only realised when I went to download an earlier purchase so I am sorry if this thank you is somewhat belated. Thank you again x

I haven't read the previous pages because OE has been mad busy, I have been working like a dog only to be let down at the very last minute after two days lost to working on something requested by someone for them to not bother showing up to collect it, not an email or a call, absolutely no courtesy. Anyway enough of my moaning I hope everyone is having a great day.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday season xxx
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    ElianahereElianahere Posts: 43 Member
    It's been a long time since I last posted but I wanted to wish everyone here a very merry Christmas and to thank the people in this thread for all the work they have done with the DD. It's been quite a ride and somehow seeing this last rotation list makes me feel a bit sad. All in all it's been fun and of course the DD is still on, even if as a rotation list :) Just felt like I wanted to say thank you one more time to everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top