Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July focuses on everyone's favorite pastime *Updated Wednesday, July 2!

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited June 2014
    Now I need to see a canning/jam making object to go with the tea set. And I suppose we'll need a new scone recipe and some new harvestables plus lots of decor - and the corn too of course.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    If we can put these tables on community lots we can have tea venues were sims can go there to sip on tea.

Similar to Starbucks but with tea instead of coffee.
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey Simmers!
    Screenshot-16%2520%25282%2529.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY :mrgreen: wow, thank you all so much, all the folks at Store Team are AWESOME :D I will definitely be using a tea set frequently and often. And I notice they stick their pinky out when they hold the cup, very cute!

I am totally sticking a bear on a chair and having a tea party!
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2014
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Also, if we had two versions of the table, one as shown and another with only three cups attached; we could place the table against a wall or put two tables together. :D

Wow, that is a great idea, RoseRidge! :mrgreen:

Thanks Mistletoe,
    I am just so thrilled for the tea set, I am trying to think of all the ways that I can work it in various builds. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2014

I am totally sticking a bear on a chair and having a tea party!

Teddy Bear in a chair!!! I am definitely stealing that clever idea!! :shock:
    Too cute!!! :D
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh wow- I am so excited for this!!!
    I have already built a tea room, I just didn't have the tea. :lol::lol: Now I will! Yay! Can't wait for this or to see what else is in store for this set. I almost wish it was a venue- that would be great!

Edited because I forgot to say how much I love the tea set & table-setting itself- Just beautiful!
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm in heaven. A tea set. And so beautiful. Where they actually talk together, while sipping tea. Ooooooooo. I'm ... just ... ahhhhhh ... so very happy. Too content to even squee much. LOL

Thank you. So much.

I can't stop grinning. :D

I'm ... so ... happy!!! So happy.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    hmm the table and tea set look kind of combined to me. Like placing a chess table, where you can only put chairs around it. Otherwise the four cup set up wouldn't work at a bigger table.

Exactly this. ^^^

Well, that should prevent the agony of herding 4 sims to sit and have tea together at the same time. :D Does this mean a lingering conversation over tea?

That would be the polite thing to do.

can I take that as they will do it?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited June 2014
    Excited for everyone who wanted it! I look forward to getting it as well. I was under the impression this was the hint for the August set for some reason, so this was a surprise!

I wonder what other PC will be in this set? I'm thinking it's something to do treats.

Also, this set looks like those L Shaped stairs might fit in with this theme :)
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'mmmmmmmm wondering if maybe the PC won't be something like a tea set for little children to have tea parties with :lol:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh wow- I am so excited for this!!!
    I have already built a tea room, I just didn't have the tea. :lol::lol: Now I will! Yay! Can't wait for this or to see what else is in store for this set. I almost wish it was a venue- that would be great!

Edited because I forgot to say how much I love the tea set & table-setting itself- Just beautiful!
    Hello Diane my dear (^.^)/ *waves*
    I built a small lot months ago, a Thai Tea House, it will fabulous to be able to actually add a tea set now! :lol:
    (ノ・‿・)ノ *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello amjoie, anettesb and tinydancer my lovelies (^.^)/ *waves*
    I hope you are all having a good day :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited June 2014

Can we get more pictures of the tea set, maybe with the different CaST channels and options? Is the stencil on all versions, or is there a non-stencil or different stencil?

In future pictures, could you also be less careful about making sure other parts of the new set are not in the picture? ;)
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited June 2014

Can we get more pictures of the tea set, maybe with the different CaST channels and options? Is the stencil on all versions, or is there a non-stencil or different stencil?

In future pictures, could you also be less careful about making sure other parts of the new set are not in the picture? ;)

And could you please show us if there is more than one style of tea pot/set, trying not to be greedy but I would also love a Japanese style pot as well as an ornate Russian style pot as well.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    Squeeeee been wanting this for so long!

By favorite past time, I think they are referring to the Sims 2 tea set? (For years people been asking for this for Sims 3 since it was in Sims 2) Which makes me think we will get a Asian ceremonial tea set version too or in lieu of.

Sorry it is a female dominated game most items and clothing are geared towards females probably cause more females play this game and since this series is almost over don't expect a large quick male injection of store stuff, we will be lucky for a few male things for any genre, style or theme. More adrenaline like stuff hasn't really been ask for as much as other things... long story short we will get kids, elders and maybe even maternity before another all or male majority set in a male heavy theme like adrenaline.

As a reformed adrenaline junkie who used to race dirt bikes and rode ATCs I'll have you know they aren't just for boys! And I would be THRILLED if we got some more motorcycles! LOL

On an unrelated note...it's GREAT to see you back! I've missed ya! *gives you a very manly high five* Oh who am I kidding? *HUGGLES* lol
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oh and.... freaking HUZZAH for tea!!!!!!!!!!! Not the TOP of my PERSONAL wish list but I am still pretty darned happy about it! And even happier knowing how amazingly happy many of my fellow wonderful Simmers will be with it!
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited June 2014
    You should be poking at the guy who I was mentioning this in regards to, he mention a male set, I rename nd it adrenaline cause i was trying to get away from his 'male' termed set he was asking for. But i still had to mention his 'male set' too or no one would know that was what it was in regards too.cause sadly I am on my phone and quoting makes hell even quoting you right now is a horrible headache but i want to clarify I used adrenaline cause I did not want to exclude the other sex but facetiously mention male injection set cause of the OP mention he was a'male' set. Sorry for million errors and grammar fail every time I type when quoting my phone screen jumps around like q pin in a pinball machine.... I sooo want my computer and internet back! D:
    Tea set ? Like playing with dolls ?

The next update MUST be a MALE update like Motocross/ATV/Sport :P

AmaraRena wrote:
    Squeeeee been wanting this for so long!

By favorite past time, I think they are referring to the Sims 2 tea set? (For years people been asking for this for Sims 3 since it was in Sims 2) Which makes me think we will get a Asian ceremonial tea set version too or in lieu of.

Sorry it is a female dominated game most items and clothing are geared towards females probably cause more females play this game and since this series is almost over don't expect a large quick male injection of store stuff, we will be lucky for a few male things for any genre, style or theme. More adrenaline like stuff hasn't really been ask for as much as other things... long story short we will get kids, elders and maybe even maternity before another all or male majority set in a male heavy theme like adrenaline.

As a reformed adrenaline junkie who used to race dirt bikes and rode ATCs I'll have you know they aren't just for boys! And I would be THRILLED if we got some more motorcycles! LOL

On an unrelated note...it's GREAT to see you back! I've missed ya! *gives you a very manly high five* Oh who am I kidding? *HUGGLES* lol
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Omg sorry guys that was horrible I am not quoting for a reason that terra bad post is why X / I won't quote again it is just too hard ; /
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well this thread had just exploded in the past few hours when I was offline. :shock: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Well this thread had just exploded in the past few hours when I was offline. :shock: :mrgreen:
    Hello my lovely :) They do tend to do that when it is an exciting topic! :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Omg sorry guys that was horrible I am not quoting for a reason that terra bad post is why X / I won't quote again it is just too hard ; /

LOL No worries doll! And yes, I had read the post about the "Male" set. I was just funnin' ya anyway! ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Oh and.... freaking HUZZAH for tea!!!!!!!!!!! Not the TOP of my PERSONAL wish list but I am still pretty darned happy about it! And even happier knowing how amazingly happy many of my fellow wonderful Simmers will be with it!
    Hello AmaraRena :)
    I am thrilled to finally be getting tea :D
    It is so wonderful that the store team are listening to our requests and are trying to please as many of us as possible :thumbup:
    (ノ^‿^)ノ *ɧυɢє ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Way to go send me into a panic :P ;)
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello amjoie, anettesb and tinydancer my lovelies (^.^)/ *waves*
    I hope you are all having a good day :)

Hello, Kate! (((((((((HUGS))))))))))
  • Options
    solarfairy77solarfairy77 Posts: 265 Member
    edited June 2014
    YAY for tea! Still hoping for some sheep and llama's at the old mill to get wool to make into yarn and knit with :D perty please!