Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My thank you to fission63 for FIVE new homes you simply must see!

cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
For those who might have missed it, there is an A MAY zing gift exchange going on here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/746406.page

I felt I needed a lot of room for a very special thank to fission 63 who made me five, yes FIVE, homes - each a truly awesome build!

Oh my word, fission63! FIVE homes for me? I am so overjoyed right now, I can hardly type or think of what to say to express my joy and happiness. They are all so very awesome. I cannot wait to get them in my game and see them up close and personal.

Here's her slide show: http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/fission63/slideshow/Cianes Houses

House One – 2 Castaway Cove
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218074
screenshot_original.jpg

First, I LOVE the first house with its mix of brick and siding. (I am a sucker for mixed textures on exteriors of homes.) The mix of windows is perfect! I love both types - the arched ones and the fun detail ones. I love the color that you chose and that you made a covered walkway/patio areas.

Oh and the flowers and plants are so lush and beautiful! Wouldn't we all love to live there? I know I would! And an old pump! Love it!

I love all the different roof sections too - so very appealing. I love the symmetry and the variation.

A swimming pool, easel, bar, and benches so I can really enjoy the outdoors. I am so going to love playing here. I love the shape and texture to the pool. I love swimming! My sims are going to enjoy this home.

I love the rocks, the fence, the climbing ivy. You are awesome!

I love the terrain paint and finding a sculpture along the pathway. So many things for me and my simmies to explore.

What an excellent office! Lots of room for books and a great sofa upon which to enjoy reading them! And to sit at the computer and look outside at all that gorgeous scenery!

A truly decadent bedroom! So very luxurious! It says, "Pampered Sim lives here." And the second bedroom gets its own bath as well. Life is very, very good.

I love the cool blue tones you used to contrast with the sandy warm tones.

Roomy enough, and not too roomy with lots of plants and paintings. I am in love with this home. I so want this home in real life with all its natural lighting.

I love the Edwardian counters and kitchen set. And I love those dining chairs and table too. I love the coloring on the hanging basket pillows and the fun rug design in the office. And what a great pattern on the bedroom furnishings. Aren't those Grandpa Grove's rugs the very best?

Those pouf chairs in the second bedroom are perfect!

My, oh my! You are the very best! Thank you so, so much. Hugs and happy, happy thoughts your way!

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    House Two – 45 Paradise Circle
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218070
    screenshot_original.jpg

House 2: I love that great fence from LP! And you gave me an awesome courtyard and beautiful flowering bushes and trees to match and contrast with those gorgeous red poppies. I love the fun shape of the building and the windows that way - a continuous stretch of lighting.
    I love that I get a telescope and an easel to paint outside! I love the shape of that telescope!

Oh, I can tell already that I will have such fun playing this home too! Another awesome pool and outdoor seating area with lovely plants around. I love that I can see so much from those windows!

I love those diesel chairs and couch! And I love the warm colors and red pop! I love the flooring, the spiral staircase, the dining chairs, and the Back to Nature lighting. Those tall rectangular floor lamps are among my very favorites. And those red rugs look fantastic there in the living room and bedroom.

I love the bedroom door - it too is one of my very favorite ones - and that fun shaped dresser! I love the way you did the paneling in the bedroom too with its red pop. That four-poster bed is a favorite of mine as well.

The other bedroom is just as awesome with its great shaped ITF bed and those awesome shaped lamps.

You made such great choices with lamps, bookcases, and furnishings. I love all the fun shapes and colors. And that painting is awesome!

• Options
    edited May 2014
    House 3 – The End of the Road (you will need to change lot type to Residential)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218077
    screenshot_original.jpg

House 3: It's like you picked a different color, texture, shape, and feel for each house. I love, love, love the lilac colored plants and the way you have mixed them with the rocks and the contrasting white-colored daisies and added a fountain too! I love the outdoor seating and the easel once again for me and my Sims to enjoy the outdoors.

I love that door and those windows! I truly love things outside the norm with their own artistic statements to make and enjoy. That texture on the house fits the door and windows perfectly. And you added that skylight perfectly. I am playing with friezes and greenhouse roofing in a build now, so seeing this shows me how I should have done mine (and still might) :D!

I love the gorgeous lotus lights and other outdoor lighting, as well as the umbrella, loungers, covered hot tub, eco-friendly transport, and the boat! I am so glad you included a chin-up bar - I love to use that for work-outs as it takes up so little space.

You have surely spoiled me and my Sims. I am so glad they get big windows to look out and enjoy that view! I also love the long skinny windows either side of the door. I know you'll find this hard to believe, but they are some of my favorite windows as well. I love windows!

I love the gorgeous green you used in the bedroom. It complements the warm tones of the rest of the home so well. Great rug pattern and orientation there too.

I absolutely love the lighting, seating, and plants you chose! I love the appliances and the plumbing as well. How can each home be so different and yet so very, very pleasing to the eye and to me?!

I love the island counter, the dining in front of the big window, and that fun sofa next to windows as well. What fun the mix and match of windows creates!

I love the windows in the bath as shower panes and the mix of ultra modern plumbing with wood and sauna feel.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    House 4 – 4 Castaway Cove
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218071
    screenshot_original.jpg

House 4: Am I feeling spoiled beyond anything? YES! Do I have a huge smile? YES! Do I truly thank you with all my heart? YES, Yes, yes!

I absolutely adore the very modern black on white look with its awesome round windows and fun sculptured wall supports and bubble columns. Want to lounge around with me and enjoy looking at all the art that is obvious here?

I love the gray brick with the white stucco. And I love the contrast with the glass fence and garage door, which are both truly favorites of mine. (I know I seem to have a lot of favorites and you seem to have honed in on so many of them. You are awesome!)

What simplistic, yet effective landscaping! You are so very creative!

Yes, I LOVE those windows (and yes they too are among my favorites as I really, really, really love great windows and the statements they make) so thank you yet again.

I love the mailbox style too as it fits the home so well. I love all the big and little details from obvious to subtle. Great big window views out the back, a pool that fits into the corner of the home perfectly, artwork, plants, great-shaped furniture, the rounded hedges that repeat the shape of, and thus emphasize, the round windows, and even a rose upon the outer wall by the pool!

I love the sleek look to the ultra modern kitchen and its fun circular rug, modern wall hanging, great futuristic light, and shiny appliances. I love the glass table top and great comfy, awesome-shaped chairs with a perfectly gorgeous view to enjoy while eating. The paintings in the living and dining areas are among my very favorites - I absolutely love the colors and shapes in them! I love the seating you chose and the glass top coffee table and even the plant, lamp, and bar. You did such an awesome job! (I know I already told you that I love that door with its elongated rectangular windows!)

I love the texture and colors of the bedroom rug and the way the shape and color of the plant is repeated in the painting and in the curve found in the bed legs and end table handles.

What fun to sleep in a room that reflects being in the outdoors among the trees and leaves!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    House 5 – 6 Castaway Cove (fission's Fav)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218069
    screenshot_original.jpg

Home 5: Your very favorite! I can't wait to explore this one as well. I love the happy sunflowers mingling with the other sunny flowers and bushes. And those pretty daffodils are so enchanting as well. To sit in those fun basket chairs and swing lazily enjoying the scent and color and shapes! I love the orangy flowering bushes and the heather running along the lattice top of the porch.

Such pretty railing you have chosen for the porch! The siding and windows are a perfect match! I love the arches and doors you chose as well. So pretty is the white on yellow and the large open spaces.

Again you have given me a telescope with which to explore and gain a better understanding of the world. Thank you.

I love the fenced in garden area and the terrain paint flowers and walkway.

I know I told you I love the Grandpa's Grove rugs and Diesel seating already, but... it looks so very pretty. I love the wood floors, the fire place, the homey feel with winged backed chairs and a rocker too. And, such fun, tall dining chairs. Who wouldn't have fun eating there?

You even added a little mobile kitchen island at the end of the regular one!

I love all the wood and the pretty light blues and greens.

Thank you for thinking of everything to include range hoods, clocks on the wall, plants in the bathroom, and pretty little decals and paintings, glass partitions, and awesome transitions from shower area to the rest of the bathroom! I love the stone choice in the bathroom and that pretty blue bird and blossom decal!

I feel an island retreat coming on. And I'll feel like I'm back in Hawaii in that master bedroom. Thank you for including a kids bedroom or guest bedroom as well.

Thank you so, so much! I truly love each and every one of these homes. I shall think of you and smile each time I play in them.
  • Options
    fission63fission63 Posts: 267 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you Ciane - I feel thoroughly thanked. I'm glad you love them and will use them. I had so much fun building them for you.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yay, you saw your thank you! Do you by any chance know SunnyBelle? She lives around Canterbury in New Zealand as well. I think you two would hit it off really well together. She just became a Nana recently and she has two Shi Tzu gals.

Anyway, thank you so, so much. I do truly love them all and will play them all.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,811 Member
    edited May 2014
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Woah! Now, that is some beautiful houses!!!! Fission63, you are amazing!!!!

This is why I DO NOT build. I could NEVER come up with any of this beautiful architecture and design!!! This is why I'd rather write my story with these kinds of beautiful things featured in them. To show them off in the game!

Fission63, you may VERY well see one of your houses in my story. They are all gorgeous, but I do love the little farmhouse the best! It's so cute & snugly!

Ciane, you must have an absolutely amazing friend to have her work so incredibly hard for you!!

Here's my happy dance for you!

giphy.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories