Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever been instantly attached to new Sims you created?

Comments

• Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited May 2013
    @Nh: Hey you! *flying tackle glomps* I'm glad to see you around, too! :D Hope you're doing well, sweetie. *hugs*

@Bshag & Sims2N3wbi3: Awwww, such cute couples! :thumbup:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2013
    The sim child that I posted a pic of near the start of this thread has finally grown up and grew up as well as I knew he would :mrgreen:

Here he is as a toddler when I first fell for him
    2462q29.jpg"width=640"
    Here he is when he aged up
    2woyb7s.jpg"width=640"
  • Options
    Sims2N3wbi3Sims2N3wbi3 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited May 2013
    @bshag4lv Aww they are so cute skating and playing soccer! And thank you :)
    @Urgh Those pups are adorable sucks about your sim though.
    @Martuni Thank you giving us this idea.I'm glad to hear you're enjoying this with us. I can't wait to see the babies either I just hope it's not twins like she had with her husband. Can you say shocked? haha.
    @Urgh Sorry you're having bad luck with your game :(
    @Bshag4lv I know my name is long to type out you can call me Tiff :).
    @Wissawolf She's cute! Good luck on the contest.
    @horrorfan1980s Claudette is beautiful. I love her pink hair.
    @Darkling: Thank you :)
    @Mikezumi He's a cutie, love his little baby mohawk!

• Options
    UrghUrgh Posts: 113 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Introducing Cheyna Halliday. She is working towards her Illustrious Author goal. I'm really enjoying her, although wish she would write and earn money quicker- I want my dream home!
    Screenshot-1.jpg

Cheyna has two cats- Both little kittens right now, I don't have pics though. With aging off, they're perma-kittens for a bit!
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited May 2013
    @WissaWolf Thanks. I think it would be loads of fun to play her in a baby challenge - she looks she would tear her hair out.

@Mikezumi Without a doubt your sims are the best looking sims ever.

@Sims2N3wbi3 Thanks a lot. :D

@Urgh Wow. Absolutely love that hair colour, and the way you've used purple.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oo, everyone's sims are very nice!

Mike, that toddler is absolutely adorable. No wonder you fell in love with him. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the kind comments on my pics. :-)

Hey Darkling! :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @horrorfan1980s you're welcome :)

Miranda and Gabriel had their baby and I named him Gavin (yay no twins this time)

He is pretty cute. He has Gabriel's hair color and eyebrows and Miranda's eyes (she's wearing cc eyes but originally they're blue)

afe410b9-8889-49d6-93af-ae03fa539084.jpg
    a2c15553-94c8-435b-b142-f6771c794d2b.jpg
    68ae253c-3e85-452d-952a-6f6929fed696.jpg
  • Options
    Stephanie2010Stephanie2010 Posts: 109 Member
    edited May 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg Lula is one of my favorite Sims--shes in pretty much every one of my worlds.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    oupdla3b6ed.png
  • Options
    MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited May 2013
    @horrorfan1980s you're welcome :)

Miranda and Gabriel had their baby and I named him Gavin (yay no twins this time)

He is pretty cute. He has Gabriel's hair color and eyebrows and Miranda's eyes (she's wearing cc eyes but originally they're blue)

afe410b9-8889-49d6-93af-ae03fa539084.jpg
    a2c15553-94c8-435b-b142-f6771c794d2b.jpg
    68ae253c-3e85-452d-952a-6f6929fed696.jpg

I KNEW THAT BABY WOULD BE ADORABLE!! Gee, it seems like just yesterday that Gabriel and Miranda met, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This has been so much fun. I'm surprised there isn't a forum category for matchmaking.

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited May 2013

Love all the beautiful and ugly sims that you all became attached to.

Since I had never played a ghost baby before I created a vampire sim I intended to kill so he would become a ghost for my "Emily and the Ghost" game. Although I started the game with him and his housekeeper the intended "star" of this was supposed to be Emily, a child who would move in with her aunt, the housekeeper.

Here is Sebastian, the intended ghost.

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-754_zpsbe75b415.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-763_zpsec572120.jpg "width=640"[/img]

I had so much fun developing his sculpting and inventing that by the time I drowned him it was really difficult. I had grown so attached to him. I knew he would be brought back to life but it was painful to watch him fight for his life.

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-1125_zps664bd003.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-1032_zps425ccbb5.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-1187_zps91604be1.jpg "width=640"[/img]

He ate ambrosia and became corporeal again.

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-200_zpsa8708bd8.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Eventually he drank the cure.

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Emily and the Ghost/Screenshot-465_zps5afc36b6.jpg "width=640"[/img]

I like him so much I simiply changed his hair color and style for my next game.

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Bachelorette/Screenshot-925_zpsb1736004.jpg "width=640"[/img]
  • Options
    MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited May 2013
    @cwaddell: I don't think I could ever stand to kill that gorgeous Sebastian. In fact, I'd probably let him do whatever he wanted and just watch him and drool.

Btw, I'm female, but my avatar would probably fall for him, too. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @Martuni There should be a thread for that! lol you should totally create it and yes they did move pretty fast. Honestly I fast forwarded through her pregnancy because I was so anxious to see the baby :)
    @Stephanie2010 Lula looks so cool with her little shades on.
    @Cwaddell Sebastian is a hottie (I agree with Martuni) His skin just looks lovely. Is it CC?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    All these adorable offspring.... I'm *dying* to give Cheyna babies now!
    She's a third of the way to affording the dream house, so as soon as she has that, it's baby making time!
  • Options
    Zerlina256Zerlina256 Posts: 125 Member
    edited May 2013
    My current sims I started a few days ago:
    1dd26032-7b9c-4cc6-ac1d-3ef8208782f5_zps488fdecb.jpg Justine
    0d8db617-ef8e-40b4-9037-5b6d3b740714_zpsd3b4880c.jpg And Justin, they're in university right now finishing their degrees, main thing I want is them to live in the house I built: ac12204f-a3eb-432e-99d6-7a4b8e84425a_zps2c1cc07e.jpg
    And just one more I kinda forgot about, since I haven't played my simself in awhile and some games I make and add sims in for fun friends than to play: e4b29c28-edfe-47d0-abdf-ba1e29f2eec5_zps8263e6fd.jpg I made a celebrity sim friend, Alyson Michalka :) I like her, still do, I made AJ too but she didn't wanna come over :( felt like I should add; I don't know either of them irl or personally or anything but I like their music :)
  • Options
    lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited May 2013

I don't know why but my Sim Janelle won over my heart.I wanted here to marry someone young and wealth ...but along came Jermaine ...he was every where she went! so they got together.

jermaine.png

They had to beautiful boys...
    toddlers6.png

But then as he was much older...well he died.
    Sadsim.png

And times is the best healer... now a few Sim years later...She found love again in Egypt :-)

foundloveinahopelessplace.png
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited May 2013
    Martuni wrote:
    @cwaddell: I don't think I could ever stand to kill that gorgeous Sebastian. In fact, I'd probably let him do whatever he wanted and just watch him and drool.

Btw, I'm female, but my avatar would probably fall for him, too. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    It was really difficult to kill him, especially since he wanted to live so much. He kept hopping out of the pool until I put a wall around it. I'll probably never do that again since I've now played with a vampire ghost baby. Especially to a sim I become really attached to like Sebastian.
    @Cwaddell Sebastian is a hottie (I agree with Martuni) His skin just looks lovely. Is it CC?
    I'm on vacation with my laptop (he and most of my sims are on my system at home) so I'm not positive but I think his skin is Ephemera default replacement V2. (Or maybe V1). He has got CC facial and body hair. I also used height and body sliders. Gabriel, the blond version, is in my studio. The only changes I made for him was the hair color and style and I may have adjusted his face height to fit the hair style. For Sebastian I lowered his face height in his head to fit his bangs better, so I may have raised Gabriel's up.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited May 2013
    *PIC HEAVY*

I fell in love with Sophie Verline
    i was going to carry on the generations with her twin brother Cameron with his plantsim baby and nerdy wife (they were both very high up in the nerd social group) but i loved Sophie's outfit and everything i just.. i just had to carry on with her! She has had a lot of outfit changes...

Sophie as a baby (her big sister Abbie is playing with her)

screenshot_original.jpg

Sophie and her twin brother as toddlers in their cute lil' sleepwear

screenshot_original.jpg

Sophie as a child.. ummm oops i don't have any pics of her as a child or a teen... xD

Sophie's first day of University!

screenshot_original.jpg

She was a bright and colourful girl, here is her half of the university room, very arty.

screenshot_original.jpg

Sophie decided she was try fit into the rebel group a little better and try something a little darker... (i don't have any straight on pics of her outfit, so here, just giving an idea)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

When Sophie graduated from Uni she decided to go straight into the full on rebel girl, she changed her outfit and often went dumpster diving to impress those other rebels. (not a very clear picture but i tried to brighten it for you guys)

pizapcom10220371029805392031367852208450_zps3479ee2f.jpg?t=1368191497

She had this outfit until she had her 2nd child, she now has 4 children and here they are, happy family!

Screenshot-574_zps1abfb69e.jpg?t=1368278055

(now Sophie Brindley, when i uploaded this household i called the The Verline Family. They are BRINDLEY!)
  • Options
    ShanaJadaShanaJada Posts: 55 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I only started getting attached to the sims that I decided to create differently, theyr'e all very beautiful to me haha :)
    Gianna:
    2wm2913.jpg
    Harriet:
    2pttoc4.jpg
    and Joey, possibly the most attractive male sim I've created :lol: :
    332pith.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *Pic Heavy*

Cheyna finally got her dream home! (Hooray for Masterpiece novels!)

Screenshot-3-1.jpg

She then got married- To Don Lothario(Who got a bit of a makeover)

Screenshot-4-1.jpg

Pregnancy soon followed, with the ugliest pregnancy outfit, ever:

Screenshot-5-1.jpg

Daddy playing with baby girl, Lilah:

Screenshot-8.jpg

And here she is as a toddler. Mum's eyes and dad's hair. So adorable! Can't wait to see how she turns out!

Screenshot-9.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @Urgh can't wait to see Cheyna's baby!
    @Zerlina256 Are Justine and Justin twins? I like their music too but I haven't heard anything from them in a while.
    @lovingreds Aw they were such a cute couple, it's a shame he passed away but at least she's not lonely anymore.
    @Cwaddell I'll try to look for that skin thanks :) Enjoy your vacation!
    @ShanaJada Gianna is really pretty. I love her hair :)
    @emilizydiva Sophie is a pretty sim and so is her little family.
    @Urgh Aw I didn't know Don was in the sims 3 as well. I hope he isn't still a womanizer is he? lol. Him and Cheyna have a cute baby together though.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi Tiff! Omg, he's adorable...you beat me. :lol: Gabriel has always been a good daddy in any of my games, hope he's a good one in yours.

I love looking at everyone's sims. :D

Cwaddell, omg, how could you ever kill such a hunk. :lol: Wow, what a hottie.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited May 2013
    I was instantly in love with this sim I created from scratch. I also use her for my avatar.

snowballfight.jpg
  • Options
    ShanaJadaShanaJada Posts: 55 New Member
    edited May 2013
    cwaddell wrote:

I like him so much I simiply changed his hair color and style for my next game.

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Bachelorette/Screenshot-925_zpsb1736004.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Your sim here kind of reminds me of a blonde Nero from Devil May Cry 4 :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @Sims2N3wbi3 they're not twins, they're married, its a couples name, I've done that before, another favorite of mine though I haven't played them in awhile, Erika and Endre, Endre was her imaginary friend I made real and now they have kids together, 3 I think, I'd have to load the game again to see that but All E names, even the imaginary friend of the girl that has one. f342094e-9486-4996-a226-8ff9603de4bc_zps04083d67.jpg Endre and Erika when I felt like making them look alike

678e07d5-ba7c-42ee-8980-71c53b1b8310_zps9290b799.jpg her sister Giselle, so I didn't start E names then though couldn't of anyway, the mother here, da8fdf9e-9372-4e26-8def-a96726319835_zps90478bf9.jpg Firenze Fabin, she had been my favorite till she had kids cause she's a vampire with hydrophobic and I liked how she'd be groaning before she goes to take a shower. They still have that same last name even though she married Mithun Khan. Can't find the one when Firenze was holding Erika as a toddler I know I saw it last night :(. 4b29e707-5420-4939-ad18-8f7666b09c2c_zps5a3106d6.jpg I know one of these kids names is Erik but it's not either of these two, so I think they have 4 kids, 2 toddlers and 2 child's whoops wrong again been so long, 3 child ok but 5 kids is it lol, I have some with 6 and its hard to play them all. I'll make a second post to show the family.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    9db800f3-e10f-4e57-a642-eb20d7348f62_zpsc760da5e.jpg So from left to right sitting on the couch, Erik and family pet Essie, a fox from on MTS, Endre holding Evander, Erika holding Emillian, then in the chairs Eleonora and Evika, I guess I had to have five cause someone had to have red hair, I forget which one came first but the toddlers are twins :). Two of them have Mithun's hair color.

I don't know who I'd choose to continue the family with, they'd always have their parents which I guess that'd make it easier for me that they'd always be there, I'd have to see them grown up but I enjoy playing kids for a long time so it'd be awhile. Now I want to play them :) I play so many but it's been awhile with them, last I did was move them to Aurora Skies, they still have their grand parents I wouldn't forget them. But I haven't made up rooms for them, I don't really like this house but it was one that fit them all.