Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever been instantly attached to new Sims you created?

Comments

• Options
    MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited May 2013
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that hair on MaGoo. Best store purchase I ever made. I have to restrain myself not to put it on every male Sim I make. As it is I usually have two or three guys in every game wearing that style, but in different colors.
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited May 2013
    @Martuni - That nose was very hard to get rid of it seemed. :wink: Victoria became the heiress of the 2nd generation and 2 out of 4 of her kids got the nose as well. :P
    I like your MaGoo family, that's exactly what it needed once in a while to raise the fun a bit more. :wink:

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Laude-your sims look so perfect :)
    Hallonsaft11- That's cool. Pretty sims aren't everything and your sims look really unique :)

I tried to upload Miranda/Sky again it did't seem to work. If anyone wants her send me a message and I'll give you the link to her on mediafire. CC and non-cc version.
    Hi! I would love to get her and Gabriel together. :D If you link the cc version, just let me know what cc you have on her. I have cc also.

One thing I might add, I don't have Showtime installed, so if you could make sure she doesn't have anything on from that ep. Thanks! Btw, Gabriel is in my studio. :mrgreen:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited May 2013
    I am pretty sure I will become attached to this sim I'm about to make. I do become attached to most of my creations. I just bought my first thing from the store, the emo hair. I will show you him once I'm done creating him, but don't expect anything nice. I'm not good at making sims anymore. xD
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited May 2013
    Martuni wrote:
    @Hallonsaft11: Awww, I love your ugly Sims, especially George 🐸🐸🐸🐸. The family nose sure did get passed down, didn't it!

I have made a few "ugly" Sims, and I agree - they are fun. I play this couple a lot. They're the MaGoos:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=400""height=300"[

screenshot_original.jpg"width=400""height=300"

Actually they are more creepy than ugly, now that I think about it. But creepy is good, too. :D

.. idk if i could play a game when them eyes looking at me.. omg.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    <Hi! I would love to get her and Gabriel together. :D If you link the cc version, just let me know what cc you have on her. I have cc also.

Oh, please bookmark this thread so you can post pictures of their romance. And their marriage. And their children. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited May 2013
    I finally let Sian age-up to YA so I could send her to Uni. Loved playing her as a teen but I can't wait to see what she gets up to at college. Keg Stand! :lol:

Screenshot-366_zps96dfe0b2.jpg
    Screenshot-377_zps1b11b627.jpg
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Gotta love a sim into the Sex Pistols. :mrgreen:

edit: 6nyq36.png
    Here's my sim. I don't like him as much as I thought I would, but oh well.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Darkling, I love your Sim, your avatar, and everything in your studio. :D It makes me wish I used mods, but every time I think I will, I get too lazy and nervous to attempt it. I cause a lot of crashes on my own without adding something else I have to reinstall. :oops:

Wissawolf, I think your emo guy would look very interesting with dark eyeliner and paler skin. I like his features and the green hair.
  • Options
    JWilliJWilli Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    My most recent favorite is my goth fairy, Lilian. She's pretty much as mischievous as you would expect a teen fairy to be. Most of her autonomous actions involve pranking someone or some other little rebellious act. And surprisingly, she does not have the Rebellious trait.

I love the way Lilian turned out. Both her looks and attitude are great to have in my current world.

Lilian2_zps5b2cd153.png
    Lilian1_zps475fc94d.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Martuni wrote:
    Darkling, I love your Sim, your avatar, and everything in your studio. :D It makes me wish I used mods, but every time I think I will, I get too lazy and nervous to attempt it. I cause a lot of crashes on my own without adding something else I have to reinstall. :oops:

Wissawolf, I think your emo guy would look very interesting with dark eyeliner and paler skin. I like his features and the green hair.

Oh, my! :o You're right. How could I forget the most important accesory every emo boy needs? Eyeliner! I was also thinking about sending him to the mirror to put on some punk hoop earrings. :D

It's a little too late to change his skin tone. I don't want to revert his age back to the beginning, but I can try putting some white face make-up on him. xD

21en9sw.jpg

What do you think of Devin now? xD
  • Options
    Sims2N3wbi3Sims2N3wbi3 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited May 2013
    bshag4lv wrote:
    Laude-your sims look so perfect :)
    Hallonsaft11- That's cool. Pretty sims aren't everything and your sims look really unique :)

I tried to upload Miranda/Sky again it did't seem to work. If anyone wants her send me a message and I'll give you the link to her on mediafire. CC and non-cc version.
    Hi! I would love to get her and Gabriel together. :D If you link the cc version, just let me know what cc you have on her. I have cc also.

One thing I might add, I don't have Showtime installed, so if you could make sure she doesn't have anything on from that ep. Thanks! Btw, Gabriel is in my studio. :mrgreen:

I'm on my other laptop right now and it doesn't have the sims 3 on it so I have to change some things on her tomorrow. I think she has on some outfits from showtime.

*I'm sorry if this is annoying. This was a post about sims you love and it's turned into the sims match maker lol!
  • Options
    shelbymgshelbymg Posts: 30 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I tend to get attached more so to born in game Sims then ones I create because I like that i get to see them age and change and come into their own.

My fave In born in game sim is Milan Breckenride.
    I just absolutely love him, every since he was a toddler
    Screenshot_16.jpg

But I just created a family recently that I have been playing with and I am quite fond of the the female sim!

This is Luna Starburst.
    She is just so sweet and such a good mom and loving wife :)
    Screenshot_72.jpg
  • Options
    KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited May 2013
    I always get attached to my sims, that's usually why I can never finish a game. Either I don't want them to grow into elders and die or I make new sims, get attached to them for awhile, and kinda forget about the other saves.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @JWilli: I like your Goth fairy - I am definitely going to make one for myself.

@WissaWolf - Devin looks much better IMO with the eyeliner. Actually in the close up his skin is already pretty pale.

@Sims2N3wbi3: Since I started this thread, and I made the first matchmaking move, it's allowed!! :mrgreen:

@shelbymg - I would marry Milan and Luna in a heartbeat. I'd love to see their offspring.

I am SO into matchmaking current Sims with older favorites. Here is Ragnar, who started life with a male partner, but was brought into a later game as a husband for my beloved Whisper. Their kids turned out really cute:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=400""height=300"

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I always get attached to my sims, that's usually why I can never finish a game. Either I don't want them to grow into elders and die or I make new sims, get attached to them for awhile, and kinda forget about the other saves.

I had the biggest shock last night when I was checking on my other Sim households in my little town. I had noticed my Sim Carl looked like he was getting fat, so I changed to his household and found he was AN ELDER!

This is the first time EVER I have had one of my Sims turn into an elder. Carl was one of the townies I had edited in CAS (and got attached to), and I never noticed he was an adult instead of a young adult. I immediately went and lengthened all the lives in Options so Carl won't die for a very long time.

It was kinda fun to dress him up. Poor guy is wearing pink and grey plaid shorts, sandals and white socks. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    *waves at Darkling* Hi honey! You have some of the best looking sims around. :D

Everyone's sims are really great, even the truly ugly ones. :shock:

@Sims2N3wbi3, okay, just put a link either here or on my page. :mrgreen: This is so exciting. :lol:

@Martuni, yup, I have the page bookmarked and will give you pics...thanks! :-)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Sims2N3wbi3Sims2N3wbi3 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited May 2013
    JWilli- Lilan is awesome. I love her look :)
    Shelbymg- Those are some cute townies. I'd love to see their kids.
    Martuni- Their family is cute I wish I could see more of the little guys face though.
    Bshag4lv- I sent you a message on your page!
  • Options
    JWilliJWilli Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    Martuni & Sims2N3wbi3 - Thanks for the kind words. I've been trying to upload her and a few other sims and lots the last few weeks since I started creating again. None will work for me no matter what I do. Will probably resort to 4shared for all of my stuff. If I do, I will post links to anything I make.

In the meantime: More pics! She just finished her homework and is feeling proud of herself.
    Lilian3_zps505f1892.png
    Lilian4_zpsb866e975.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So I decided to have Milan and Luna do a little procreating as you guys sugested and here is their kiddies all grown up :)

Darian
    Screenshot_78.jpg

Tessa
    Screenshot_81.jpg

I love how they turned out!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited May 2013
    Come and meet Jetta Burns. She was born in Wessex, England. She moved to Sunset Valley (after converting her British Pounds to Simoleans), and bought a small house near the Outstanding Citizens Warehouse. Her parents (father- Bertie & mother- Flo) remained in England (and still need to be Simmed to visit Jetta).

screenshot_original.jpg

She's a musician who's background includes playing with a band called the "Tinkerbillies". The band was so obnoxious, they ended up being deported (though they're tame by today's standards).

She's no "wash-up" by any means. Jetta managed to return and would play for other bands.

BUT...

Don't be fooled by her pretty face! Jetta is an evil, hot-headed, mean spirited, snob of a virtuoso! Over the years, bitterness has made Jetta so ill-tempered that her goal in life is to become ruler of an evil empire! She has been known to lure unfortunate Sims over with her music then yell at them before beating them up.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited May 2013
    @WissaWolf: Pistols for life! :thumbup: Devin looks great with his "guyliner" and paler skin.

@JWilli: Love your goth fairy, Lilian. I made a goth fairy, too, but haven't had a chances to play her yet. You've inspired me to drag her out of my Sim Bin. Maybe she can be Sian's roomie...

@Martuni: Thank you! And I hear you about CC. It can be a chore to keep up with it but I'm too addicted now to ever give it up! :XD:

@Bshag: Hey! *waves* If your Gabriel ever makes the "love connection" with Sky I'd love to see pictures of them together. 8)

@Mikezumi: Eddie's looking as handsome as ever! :wink:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    shelbymg wrote:
    So I decided to have Milan and Luna do a little procreating as you guys sugested and here is their kiddies all grown up :)

How could they not be good-looking, with parents like that?! Watch out - you're gonna get addicted to "breeding" Sims, like I am. Oh, wait...we're calling it matchmaking. :mrgreen:

@5782341b77vl (btw, do you have a nickname?)- You have a great story behind Jetta. I can see why you're attached to her.
  • Options
    MAnatomyMAnatomy Posts: 460 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes mainly for the 1st hour I play with them...until I delete them and make new ones
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Martuni wrote:
    shelbymg wrote:

How could they not be good-looking, with parents like that?! Watch out - you're gonna get addicted to "breeding" Sims, like I am. Oh, wait...we're calling it matchmaking. :mrgreen:

well thank you! and I think I am already addicting to "matchmaking" sims ahaha I could spend hours in CAS just playing with genetics. Fave part of the game :)