Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we add Goats to Tartosa and Sheep to Moonwood Mills?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    Unfortunately yes.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    @SERVERFRA Ah I know that too. But you could post pictures of them here? Or do you already?
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    LindaD2015LindaD2015 Posts: 141 Member
    I wonder if the TV will have a western channel & since they mentioned that it will have influences from the American Indians I'm hoping there will be weaving. So we could weave a Navajo Indian blanket out of that new sheep wool. It will be interesting to see.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    I have a silly vision of a horse in an apartment in san mushino. :D

Could you put a horse in an apartment I wonder??
    I did make a rooftop farm in one of the penthouse apartments in San myshuno and it functioned pretty well (just couldnt add plots for the giant veg tho).
    I would have to check the fence were high enough....so the mini sheep and goats didnt jump over to their deaths!!LOL

• Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 726 Member
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    I would have to check the fence were high enough....so the mini sheep and goats didnt jump over to their deaths!!LOL

Everyone complains about the bugs and unintended gameplay that makes it into the game. You have to wonder what the gameplayers see before they take it out. Lambs jumping to their deaths sounds like something that they might have seen. LOL.

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    That straw texture is so bad lol

That is the first thing I am going to recolour to match my current straw ground terrain I made ;)

F1LWJnU.png
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    @McCrudd, I have your retextured straw and will definitely use it in Chestnut Ridge. That terrain is terrible, lol. I love yours!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Aww that is so lovely to hear you are using my terrain @bshag4lv :) I will try and make a recolour as soon as sims4studio is updated for the new pack <3
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    I love the small lambs but do we got sheeps too or not? :(
  • Options
    I am really confused if this is a new animal type. They are free roaming, but not part of the family? And they do not age up? I have lost my excitement for them.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    I see them as a version of the wild rabbits in Cottage Living, just that these are individuals. They even help with gardening by ie eating weeds. I don't think they have multiple life stages, but I'd be surprised if they live forever. I'm quite looking forward to them, they might work as a live stock (selling wool/milk) and as a single pet.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    I see them as a version of the wild rabbits in Cottage Living, just that these are individuals. They even help with gardening by ie eating weeds. I don't think they have multiple life stages, but I'd be surprised if they live forever. I'm quite looking forward to them, they might work as a live stock (selling wool/milk) and as a single pet.

The rabbits are not tied to the tree stumps?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member

The rabbits are not tied to the tree stumps?

Yes, so I see the sheep and goats as "freed rabbits" that no longer need to return to their stump ;) It is actually a bit confusing that hey seem to be totally free, not even a bed object, will be interesting checking how they work - will they ever leave the lot like the chicken do? Fencing might get more essential than ever :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    I am going to give a family with a toddler in San Sequoia a mini goat. I think they are so cute. I’m glad they aren’t tied to anything. I already put a fence around the yard and made a little shed for them. I wonder if they would eat things in the house? If not, I might let them stay in the house. I hope we are able to call them over.
  • Options
    I tried to recolour the strawbed as we chatted about above a while back, it did not come out very nicely, so don't think my terrain paint is good for it, will probably have to stick with the EA one, sorry guys :/

EA
    IBqoZCz.png

Mine
    8YC2wuL.png
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I tried to recolour the strawbed as we chatted about above a while back, it did not come out very nicely, so don't think my terrain paint is good for it, will probably have to stick with the EA one, sorry guys :/

Thanks for trying!

• Options

Thanks for trying!

Its all good, I am using it in my game, getting used to it, but don't think it is good enough for others, I also tried recolouring the feed as well, here is a pic of both.

CJMJKOU.png
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,397 Member

Thanks for trying!

Its all good, I am using it in my game, getting used to it, but don't think it is good enough for others, I also tried recolouring the feed as well, here is a pic of both.

CJMJKOU.png

I think the texture is too big and makes the hay appear more like reeds than hay, size needs to be smaller, to give the appearance of hay.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I think the texture is too big and makes the hay appear more like reeds than hay, size needs to be smaller, to give the appearance of hay.

Yeah and also I am not good with the paint programs to make the invisibility better, I am only used to using good old windows paint, it works for my baby clothes but not so much for finicky little things like thin straw strands. I deleted mine now too, will just use the EA ones they are not too bad, got used to them LOL