Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask your High School Years Questions now for the July 15th Livestream

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,771 Member
    There are a couple places where it mentions joining clubs or teams "like" cheer, football and chess. What are the rest of the options? Do they relate to other packs you might own, such as basketball if you have City Living, soccer if you have DU, or drama if you have Get Famous? Can girls play football?
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    There are a couple places where it mentions joining clubs or teams "like" cheer, football and chess. What are the rest of the options? Do they relate to other packs you might own, such as basketball if you have City Living, soccer if you have DU, or drama if you have Get Famous? Can girls play football?

I think so, I replied to simgurujessica with the question below on Twitter and she liked my tweet but didn't reply back.

Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    blhueberryblhueberry Posts: 4 New Member
    If you have multiple active households, (say you’re playing a generations and you have like 3 adult sims with their own house and each has at least one teenager) will you be able to play as any of them during the school period, as if they’re in a household together, and easily switch between without having to exit and re-load in? Can you play with multiple teens or do you have to switch households?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,510 Member

I didn't know we had soccer in Discover Universities.
  • Options
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

I think so, I replied to simgurujessica with the question below on Twitter and she liked my tweet but didn't reply back.

Their probably saving that for the livestream.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,401 Member
    Are the teens in the trailer going to be premades in the pack and if not, please put at least Molly and Kevin in the gallery.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,761 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Are the teens in the trailer going to be premades in the pack and if not, please put at least Molly and Kevin in the gallery.

I've wondered that too. We've already seen their entire high school story, including prom and graduation. I've thought maybe they will be the adults in the new pack. Possibly they will be married with their own family, and maybe Molly is the principal now.
  • Options
    Will crushes be locked to teens or can adults develop crushes as well?
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,333 Member
    Can our sims sit on the bleachers seen in the trailer and is there any special interaction for the bleacher object?

What are some of the rules that can get students in detention? No chewing gum, no Sulani outfits? Dress code.
  • Options
    Chewing gun would be cool in the sims.
  • Options
    blhueberryblhueberry Posts: 4 New Member
    If you have DU and are in the teacher career, will that be able to turn into an active career?
    Also an interesting idea would be choosing to be a teacher for children OR teenagers so you could choose between an active and non-active career.
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 558 Member
    edited July 2022

I want to know if we can apply lot traits & challenges to the high school lot? Haunted?! Earthquakes?! lol
    Post edited by Quaay on
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,605 Member
    edited July 2022
    Will there be activity classes, such as cookery, science, art, PE etc?

Do we choose which class our sim attends?

Will npc teens just be attending random classes?

If we play rotationally, can we rotate away from the teens house without it affecting their grade?

What if we rotate to another teens house, how does that affect the status of the teen attending from the previous house?

If we can add schools to other worlds, do we get to choose which teens attend which school?

When do they graduate? Ie. Because of various ageing up days, not all teens would start at high school together, some might be on a Monday, some might be on a Thursday etc. So when would their graduations be?

How often are proms if you are playing more than one teen?

Do child grades have any effect on high school?
    Post edited by elanorbreton on
  • Options
    Can a teen sim get asked to the prom by more then one npc teen?

How often can your sim get asked to the prom?
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,101 Member
    How does the sneaking out action work? Meaning:
    • Do you have to sneak out through that one window, or can you use doors as well?
    • Can it be more or less successful and are there consequences, ie. can they get caught and what happens if they are caught?
    • What happens when they get home - are everyone in the family then up or can sims be asleep when they get back? Are parents angry or just going about business?

I second all questions on pillow fighting, sitting in bed, carnival questions and whether you can build in whatever world you want (both schools and amusement parks).
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Will teens stay the same height as young adults/adults, or will they be shorter?
  • Options
    Can sims use that trellis and climb it to kiss their partner>
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,550 Member
    Will sims in the Education career track show up as NPCs at the high school?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Can sims ask their friends to the prom meaning can they actually slow dance with their friend at the prom without it being romantic?

Will the dating goals from the base game be updated for the amusement park?
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    carpe_diem wrote: »
    [/b][/color=#B50000] Will periods be included and a part of hitting puberty for sims?

If periods are included, will we be able to turn those off?
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2022
    Are classes rabbitholes or can we follow our sims to class like the active careers from GTW?

And can we play more than 1 teen from the household actively at school?

Will there be any new aspirations, traits, jobs or skills?
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    One glaring thing not really asked that I can tell is about traits.

From the trailer, it seems like there are more traits coming, but with only two trait slots for teenager, I don't really see how this could work; so are we getting a trait slot upgrade with this pack?

Also, sneaking out... Vampires, if skilled right, can teleport in mist. Meaning the whole sneaking out theme is kinda pointless. With various occult abilities, how will the new pack handle these abilities?

From the trailer, the cacaphony of high school is clearly a mess just by itself; with the occult packs involved, it becomes a semi-ww3 waiting to happen. How will HSY handle the various factions of vampires, werewolves, spellcasters, sea people etc?

I can just see a fight with a vampire clearing the halls very quickly, or a werewolf... Yeah....
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,525 Member
    1. Is there a way to "opt out" of excessive texting or finally turn the danged phone off? I definitely don't want to deal with that.

2. Can we "opt out" of hair growth and having to deal with shaving? I definitely don't want to deal with this either.

3. Does sneaking out have consequences if caught? Can Sims be caught? If not, what's the point?

4. Is there any drama or new angsty or mean interactions for teens?
    #Team Occult