Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Pre-Order still unreleased/unable to download!

Comments

• Options
    JessicaLorenJessicaLoren Posts: 68 Member
    edited November 2012
    Gillie wrote:
    Memo to self: never pre-order from Origin.

I have ordered ALL my sims games from origin. Except the base game. I never had this problem.
  • Options
    wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited November 2012
    You have been lucky! lol
  • Options
    sohfoxsohfox Posts: 255 Member
    edited November 2012
    aa.. well.. guess I'll give up and download it later today :P
    my art http://anenfairy.deviantart.com
    My favorite sims: TS3
  • Options
    NaoiseNaoise Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Ajay:
    Hanan, I can see that the your order for this Sims 3 Seasons is failed.
    Ajay:
    That is the reason, you are not able to access the game.
    Ajay:
    Apparently, the issue in hand is more complicated then we anticipated. Due to nature of the issue, I will have to escalate it to our next level support team. Our next level support team will look into this issue and will reply through email as soon as it is possible.

I pre-ordered, the money was taken from my bank account, seasons has been sitting in my origin as pre-ordered, waiting for release, for months. I even got my email for special content. .___________________________.
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2012
    Wow that is unfortunate. But just think of the cute bumble bee costume you'll have that I don't.
  • Options
    JenstlJenstl Posts: 57 Member
    edited November 2012
    I literally only bought the pre-order digital download so that I could download it at midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise I'd just wait a day or two and torrent it.

I am so angry right now. Origin certainly didnt inform me that there was a possibility i wouldnt be able to download it because too many other people were .... so annoyed right now. :evil:
  • Options
    Zoeanna1Zoeanna1 Posts: 501 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Maybe Seasons is the most popular EP of the Sims 3 Franchise yet LOL I swear the computer servers at EA/Maxis/Origin better not have crashed on us due to heavy traffic! That would totally suck...like bad! Well, "No Season" Clubbers, we will hold it down, together, until we get it! :)

If their servers crashed my dads work is going to have some explaining to do (my dads work hosts ea and keeps their servers running)
  • Options
    gudgrl1987gudgrl1987 Posts: 10
    edited November 2012
    thank god im not alone its been 3hrs for me..oh well im going to bed hopefully it will be available when i wake up!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    gudgrl1987 wrote:
    thank god im not alone its been 3hrs for me..oh well im going to bed hopefully it will be available when i wake up!!
    same. nite nite!

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Message to the machinery, because it can hear us.

The word for: a nail-shaped or rod-shaped piece with a spiral groove and a slotted or recessed head designed to be inserted into material by rotating (as with a screwdriver) and used for fastening pieces of solid material together...

Yes, that word to the machines with something sharp and sand-papery.
  • Options
    TheNay83TheNay83 Posts: 3,253 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sorry that some of you haven't been able to download it yet. I was surprise to get mines download a hour before midnight. I saw a few mention they got theirs before midnight too.
  • Options
    Countrylovin4evrCountrylovin4evr Posts: 274 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Why is WA always the last to get anything? No email yet either
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm really starting to think a lot of players purchased this game because I can't even download and I've been waiting starting from 12 midnight California time zone.

By now my game is ready for download with on issues.
    new.png
  • Options
    NFSGalaxyNFSGalaxy Posts: 134 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I missed out on pre-ordering Seasons, so I have to search for the LE somewhere(at least my mom does because of school). Yay for physical(first time I said that :lol: )!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    NFSGalaxyNFSGalaxy Posts: 134 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Capture1.jpg

unreleased.jpg
    Wow, that's way beyond sad EA...
  • Options
    TheAppleCakezTheAppleCakez Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    5:16AM here in PA and the only email I have so far is for the exclusive content. Do I qualify as a member yet? Lol
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    NFSGalaxy wrote:
    Capture1.jpg

unreleased.jpg
    Wow, that's way beyond sad EA...

Yup! Nearly the same for me! (Except my pre-order was Oct 7)

Very frustrating! I spoke with Origin support and they gave me some run-around answers about why its not working. Grr!
  • Options
    NaoiseNaoise Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2012
    If you go to help on origin, and then click order history, what does it say? I'm curious because my seasons order says Order Submitted, but the rest of my games say order complete.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Naoise wrote:
    If you go to help on origin, and then click order history, what does it say? I'm curious because my seasons order says Order Submitted, but the rest of my games say order complete.

Hm. Order submitted for mine as well
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    THIS IS THE ONLY RESPONSE I GOT WHEN CONTACTING EA THROUGH LIVE CHAT ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD...REALLY??
    Shobhit:
    Annalisa, we are recieving similar contacts and we have reported the issue to the developer's team so please don't worry, it will resolve soon.
  • Options
    Sdp241Sdp241 Posts: 159
    edited November 2012
    yea same...it took 5 chats for them to tell me that...before they said we have no record of your order
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Sdp241 wrote:
    yea same...it took 5 chats for them to tell me that...before they said we have no record of your order

They did the same to me too. Tried to tell me other things.
  • Options
    Sdp241Sdp241 Posts: 159
    edited November 2012
    yea i gave them the last 4 digits of the card number and they were like its not in our databases I was like really then explain the 39.99 charge to me they said contact your bank
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ===my full chat for those who care==
    Shobhit:
    Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Shobhit how may I help you?
    you:
    it is now 5:19 am and i am still unable to download the preordered pc download of sims 3 seasons
    Shobhit:
    I'll do my best to figure it out for you.
    Shobhit:
    Could you please provide me the order number
    you:
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Shobhit:
    Thank you Annalisa
    Shobhit:
    Annalisa, we are recieving similar contacts and we have reported the issue to the developer's team so please don't worry, it will resolve soon.
    you:
    so what exactly does that mean?
    Shobhit:
    Annalisa, please don't worry, the problem is been reported with the client and we are trying to fix it soon.
    you:
    SO THERE REALLY WAS NO REASON TO PREORDER THE GAME? YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!
    Shobhit:
    I request you to refrain from using such inappropriate language. If we continue to receive such messages, I might be forced to end our chat session.
    you:
    LOOK I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT BUT THIS SITUATION IS MESSED UP YOU CANT EXPECT PEOPLE TO PRE ORDER A GAME AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE RELEASE DATE NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT
    you:
    YOU SAID YOU REPORTED AN ISSUE? IT HAD TO BE CLASSIFIED AS SOMETHING CANT YOU JUST TELL ME WHATS REALLY GOING ON? AT LEAST THEN ILL KNOW WHEN I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THE GAME
    Shobhit:
    Please don't worry Annalisa, we are looked into the issue and will be fixed soon.
    Shobhit:
    If you need help with anything else, please feel free to