Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Pre-Order still unreleased/unable to download!

Got an email at midnight?
Been trying to download since?
Logged out and in several times?
The Seasons icon is still dimmed and telling you that the game is not yet released?
Did the hokey pokey and you turned yourself around?

Surprise surprise...
So have we :x

Alright, so this is now a bigger issue. It looks like most of us are from the east coast with a handful in the midwest(superstorm Sandy areas).

Go here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/The-Sims-3-Seasons-and-Origin-not-able-to-download-pre-ordered/m-p/194730#M8301

This website is Answer HQ for Origin. Apparently there was a technical issue that cancelled our paid orders and refunded our money at midnight instead of allowing us to download.

There's an EA manager named eaursula who is working on the problem. Feel free to report any long your issues there. Be sure to check back for updates. THIS IS ONLY for this specific problem. DO NOT POST personal information publicly, anywhere.

Comments

• ChocoCherry82ChocoCherry82 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Ha! LOL The same! Join the club! Come one, come all! The "No Seasons" membership is free of charge!
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited November 2012
    LOL it's so infuriating that I have to laugh! :lol::mrgreen:

I spoke to EA help about it. They checked my account and time zone. It's just that too many people are downloading the game at once.
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ha! LOL The same! Join the club! Come one, come all! The "No Seasons" membership is free of charge!

Thank goodness it's free membership since I gave EA/Origin all my money!
    edited November 2012
    LOL it's so infuriating that I have to laugh! :lol::mrgreen:

I spoke to EA help about it. They checked my account and time zone. It's just that too many people are downloading the game at once.

I saw your conversation post. I think I might have had to tell the guy on the other end of the phone off!
    edited November 2012
    Hahaha! We're the No Seasons club!
    edited November 2012
    Trish1966 wrote:
    I saw your conversation post. I think I might have had to tell the guy on the other end of the phone off!

It was so hard to not be explosive. I asked him the same question 4 different ways until he finally answered it! lol
  • Zoeanna1Zoeanna1 Posts: 501 New Member
    edited November 2012
    mine isnt dimmed out my serial code doesnt work
  • Zoeanna1Zoeanna1 Posts: 501 New Member
    edited November 2012
    never mind Yay
    edited November 2012
    Zoeanna1 wrote:
    mine isnt dimmed out my serial code doesnt work
    Ah, you still qualify for the No Seasons club. This you can get fixed via Answer HQ.
  • Daydreamer2543Daydreamer2543 Posts: 53
    edited November 2012
    Ill join if ya let me =)
    ive only got my "Limited Edition" Stuff email... So youre one step ahead of me if you have your email with the code.. lol
    and its almost 3am here =/
    edited November 2012
    Hi fellow EST'er. I got the extra stuff in my email with no game code as well.
  • ChocoCherry82ChocoCherry82 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Maybe Seasons is the most popular EP of the Sims 3 Franchise yet LOL I swear the computer servers at EA/Maxis/Origin better not have crashed on us due to heavy traffic! That would totally suck...like bad! Well, "No Season" Clubbers, we will hold it down, together, until we get it! :)
    edited November 2012
    Maybe Seasons is the most popular EP of the Sims 3 Franchise yet LOL I swear the computer servers at EA/Maxis/Origin better not have crashed on us due to heavy traffic! That would totally suck...like bad! Well, "No Season" Clubbers, we will hold it down, together, until we get it! :)

I agree. I am so tired of them releasing bogus games, bogus website coding (the FR issue is STILL there), bogus downloads. Seriously, they need to get people working there who don't make critical mistakes and that forgets about them. I mean, the least they can do is fix the problems or stop making mistakes that constantly need patching.
  • Daydreamer2543Daydreamer2543 Posts: 53
    edited November 2012
    I agree. I am so tired of them releasing bogus games, bogus website coding (the FR issue is STILL there), bogus downloads. Seriously, they need to get people working there who don't make critical mistakes and that forgets about them. I mean, the least they can do is fix the problems or stop making mistakes that constantly need patching.

i COMPLETELY agree! Couldnt have said that better myself!
    edited November 2012
    Any of the ESTers having any better luck? I'm not, but I'm hoping that if one of you get it soon, then so will I.
  • ycordero59ycordero59 Posts: 32
    edited November 2012
    Are you guys still waiting? ?

I am.

I can't even reach customer support on Origin...
  • JessicaLorenJessicaLoren Posts: 68 Member
    edited November 2012
    I still only have my limited content email. No download email. It's after 2am now. I'm trying to "live chat" with Origin, but the wait for that is 45 minutes. I may have to wait and try my luck tomorrow QQ
    edited November 2012
    I am still waiting. I used EA help via Origin. It has a button to click for chat or phone. It's convenient :)
    edited November 2012
    :(

It would be nice to get some mini compensation for this lol.

Oh well.
    edited November 2012
    Oh sorry. I disconnected from chat an hour ago. The advisor is somehow STILL talking! His messages keep popping up in the corner but I am not connected. Ok Origin is messed up.
  • sohfoxsohfox Posts: 255 Member
    edited November 2012
    Colorado here, Still no Game for me neither :D!
    my art http://anenfairy.deviantart.com
    My favorite sims: TS3
  • GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2012
    Memo to self: never pre-order from Origin.
    edited November 2012
    sohfox wrote:
    Colorado here, Still no Game for me neither :D!

Welcome!!!... in a messed up way. But we all find comfort in our misery in this thread lol
  • NaoiseNaoise Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2012
    No game for me yet, in arizona.
    edited November 2012
    No game in TX