Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found the REAL second EP!

Comments

• Options
    keithie13keithie13 Posts: 2,722 New Member
    edited August 2009
    wait what is that real :?:
  • Options
    AngelRuseAngelRuse Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Farm/Seasons hybrid could bring more interest, maybe. Pleasing to more crowds.
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited August 2009
    I made some suggestions, Jimmy.

Such as:

Events.

There would be a "country" neighborhood where you can buy a horse and then roam the plains searching for stray cows/wild horses/runaway horses, then rope 'em in and the adventure starts! Anyone care to add on this?
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    karrizmakarrizma Posts: 252 New Member
    edited August 2009
    And I don't disagree with you I think the horses idea is pretty good. However the idea of just a farm with interacting with animals doesn't seem to be enough.

Maybe the idea could be tweaked, suggestions?[/quote]

you were the one who said you wanted pets...i see this as an improvement on pets bc we'd have more options. you could add 4h competitions i suppose to show off your farm animals....i dunno, breeders can make some mad money....especially with prize winning genes :)
  • Options
    jimmy2shoes2009jimmy2shoes2009 Posts: 72 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe the idea could be tweaked, suggestions?[/quote]

I have some ideas what about owning not just farms, but real estate so you own upscale living homes and make an interesting business off of that and sell it to CPU simmers by using charisma. Your a landlord.
  • Options
    SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I made some suggestions, Jimmy.

Such as:

Events.

There would be a "country" neighborhood where you can buy a horse and then roam the plains searching for stray cows/wild horses/runaway horses, then rope 'em in and the adventure starts! Anyone care to add on this?
    I'll add that it sounds quite boring.

I'll admit that being a rancher would be cool, but that... that just sounds... dumb.

Sorry for the confrontation.
  • Options
    Daisy745Daisy745 Posts: 533 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm thinking that EA is due to grant our wishes soon though, I mean as long as I can remember people have been asking EA for horses.

And I don't disagree with you I think the horses idea is pretty good. However the idea of just a farm with interacting with animals doesn't seem to be enough.

I wouldn't pay another 40 bucks for only that...

I'd expect them to have seasons AND farm lfie together...

'Cause if you think of it it kinda does go together....
  • Options
    TS2HelmTS2Helm Posts: 144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think that the farm idea, with interactions with animals would work out great. I would definitly buy a farm based EXP. As long as we had a pets pack to go along.... OOH :shock: what if they made the cats and dogs in the farm EXP? That would be awesome! Then we wouldn't have to wait, but knowing EA they will be cheap "insert insult" and will release it in 2 exps. Just to get our money which really.

This is...
    grinds-my-gears1.jpg
  • Options
    karrizmakarrizma Posts: 252 New Member
    edited August 2009
    pets + seasons = farm life ep?
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Daisy745 wrote:
    815893q21zeg9e35.gif

BTW, sorry for annoying question, but where'd you get that hair :-o ???

Viet's hair comes from XMSims.
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited August 2009
    The duck in the upper left corner of "The Box Cover" looks a lot like the ones that you would shoot in Duck Hunt game that came with the original nintendos.

Crud I think I just showed my age here :oops:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:
    Daisy745 wrote:
    815893q21zeg9e35.gif

BTW, sorry for annoying question, but where'd you get that hair :-o ???

Viet's hair comes from XMSims.

Thankies ;p :D
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The duck in the upper left corner of "The Box Cover" looks a lot like the ones that you would shoot in Duck Hunt game that came with the original nintendos.

Original NES ftw. Best system evar.

..and not sure if anyone's told you.. that EP is already out. It's called Riverview :P
  • Options
    myuumyuu Posts: 305 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Kinda_shoppped.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

..and not sure if anyone's told you.. that EP is already out. It's called Riverview :P
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dang and I already paid the $30 for the pre order :cry::wink:
  • Options
    jimmy2shoes2009jimmy2shoes2009 Posts: 72 New Member
    edited August 2009
    [TS2Helm] but knowing EA they will be cheap "insert insult" and will release it in 2 exps. Just to get our money which really.

[jimmy2shoes2009] Every game company is like that sadly. Its what people call dirty business. EA isn't any more corrupt than any video game company. You will notice that video game companies have tendencies of the following.

*Broken Promises In the games

*Slated Release Dates

*Making more expansion packs for money when they have the budget to make it all for one game

*Programming bugs as inside jokes

And all of the that for fifty dollars.

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

Would it be weird if I said that I have duck hunt?
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Ah, but are you familiar with the little square that carried around a yellow sword and infiltrated 3 castles - yellow, black and *giggle* a white castle, looking for a flashing cup? :lol:

Alas, the bat has carried away the key!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

No cause I believe I still have Duck Hunt and the nintendo in my parent's basement
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:

Ah, but are you familiar with the little square that carried around a yellow sword and infiltrated 3 castles - yellow, black and *giggle* a white castle, looking for a flashing cup? :lol:

Wasn't that the Legend of Zelda? I could be wrong but.....
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

No cause I believe I still have Duck Hunt and the nintendo in my parent's basement
    Would it be weird if I said that i have Duckhunt and a Lightgun to play it with?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:

Even older. :lol:
    115581_45.jpg
    Adventure for the Atari 2600. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    TS2Helm wrote:
    but knowing EA they will be cheap "insert insult" and will release it in 2 exps. Just to get our money which really.

Every game company is like that sadly. Its what people call dirty business. EA isn't any more corrupt than any video game company. You will notice that video game companies have tendencies of the following.

*Broken Promises In the games

*Slated Release Dates

*Making more expansion packs for money when they have the budget to make it all for one game

*Programming bugs as inside jokes

And all of the that for fifty dollars.

Yeah but there's a thing called karma, or whatever, so at the end their pride and greeddiness will make all those companies get into huge debt whie we just sit back, laugh at them, and continue enjoying our collection of boxes *another thing why as store is a bad idea..* hehe ;p
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:
    AngelRuse wrote:

Even older. :lol:
    115581_45.jpg
    Adventure for the Atari 2600. :lol:
    I might have that game... I have an Atari 2600 in my basement.
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited August 2009
    Okay! *steers conversation back to sims*

I wanna hear what you guys think about another Magic expansion. Give me all kinds of feedback, good and bad. XD
    Happy Simming! o:)