Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found the REAL second EP!

Comments

• Options
    AngelRuseAngelRuse Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    AngelRuse wrote:
    AngelRuse wrote:
    The duck in the upper left corner of "The Box Cover" looks a lot like the ones that you would shoot in Duck Hunt game that came with the original nintendos.

Crud I think I just showed my age here :oops:

Ah, but are you familiar with the little square that carried around a yellow sword and infiltrated 3 castles - yellow, black and *giggle* a white castle, looking for a flashing cup? :lol:

Alas, the bat has carried away the key!

Wasn't that the Legend of Zelda? I could be wrong but.....

Even older. :lol:
    115581_45.jpg
    Adventure for the Atari 2600. :lol:
    I might have that game... I have an Atari 2600 in my basement.

I do too...somewhere. :shock:

That's what got me into video games, that game right there. EA can thank the maker for all my money. :lol:
  • Options
    ucareeucaree Posts: 281 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SimsonFly you have no imagination!

And for that.....

Achmed_the_Dead_Terrorist_by_evilart13.jpg

Haha too funny, Gotta love Achmed!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Okay! *steers conversation back to sims*

I wanna hear what you guys think about another Magic expansion. Give me all kinds of feedback, good and bad. XD

I want I want I want want want!!!

Makin Magic was my faaaaaav. Even compared to Sims 2. :D
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    The duck in the upper left corner of "The Box Cover" looks a lot like the ones that you would shoot in Duck Hunt game that came with the original nintendos.

Crud I think I just showed my age here :oops:

Original NES ftw. Best system evar.

..and not sure if anyone's told you.. that EP is already out. It's called Riverview :P
    Would it be weird if I said that I have duck hunt?

No cause I believe I still have Duck Hunt and the nintendo in my parent's basement
    Would it be weird if I said that i have Duckhunt and a Lightgun to play it with?

Again no cause I believe the gun is in the same box with the nintendo console, Duck Hunt , Super Mario Bros and a couple of other games too.
  • Options
    SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:
    That's what got me into video games, that game right there. EA can thank the maker for all my money. :lol:
    All I know is that I have Donkeykong and Pac-Man for the thing...
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:

I wanna hear what you guys think about another Magic expansion. Give me all kinds of feedback, good and bad. XD

LOL. I see that in your signature. I loved Makin' Magic. I had my favorite sim, Jenny Stone, become a sorceress. :) So fun! Plus I LOVED the skeleton maids!! Hehehe free help. :)

I had another sim get a dragon. But she kept the nest in her house and he burned the place down. O.O Possessive little creatures. I <3 dragons! Bring back the dragons, EA!!!
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    Daisy745Daisy745 Posts: 533 New Member
    edited August 2009

Id luv that

I never had sims 1 though...
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Daisy745 wrote:

Id luv that

Makin' Magic was A-Mazing! I loved every minute of that game!

makeThumb.php?dir=1024x768&game=thesimsmakinmagic&file=thesimsmakinmagic-01.jpg
  • Options
    Daisy745Daisy745 Posts: 533 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Daisy745 wrote:

Id luv that

Makin' Magic was A-Mazing! I loved every minute of that game!

makeThumb.php?dir=1024x768&game=thesimsmakinmagic&file=thesimsmakinmagic-01.jpg

GOTHS!!! lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:

LOL. I see that in your signature. I loved Makin' Magic. I had my favorite sim, Jenny Stone, become a sorceress. :) So fun! Plus I LOVED the skeleton maids!! Hehehe free help. :)

I had another sim get a dragon. But she kept the nest in her house and he burned the place down. O.O Possessive little creatures. I <3 dragons! Bring back the dragons, EA!!!

I loved Makin Magic too even though I only got to play it very shortly. The laptop I had the Sims 1 and all the EPs on and spent years creating a great hood with many families met a tragic end about three months after I loaded Makin Magic on it.

It was on my glass top coffee table which was of course in front on my TV and entertainment center which had glass doors for the cabinet that held my DVDs

I was putting a DVD away one day and when I opened the glass door to the cabinet the hinge came undone and fell right into my glass top coffee table. The glass top coffee table shattered and.....

MY LAPTOP PLUNGED TO THE FLOOR. :shock: The stupid glass door to the cabinet was just fine not even a scratch but the fall to the hard floor cause the internal hardrive to crack. I could not retrieve any information at all including my sims.

This was before I knew how to back up my game let alone how to save it to an external harddrive or jump drive so in effect the accident caused a Sim genocide. :cry:

Anyway I would like to see some variation of Makin Magic make it to the Sims 3
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AngelRuse wrote:

Oooooh!! The Dragons, I FORGOT about those! *sniffle* Now I want it even more. :wink:Bring back the dragons!!!!

I never did have a skeleton maid. :shock: Shoot, I'm gonna have to go dig the discs up and play Sims 1 again, now. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    OMG! That IS tragic, SciFi! :( Ugh. I would've ran down the street screaming. Overreaction? Nope. You don't mess with my sims.

Of course, my DESK TOP had a similar fatality. I had ALL my EP's on it, and it just stopped working. It had to be completely re-made or whatever so I lost everything. INCLUDING my favorite sim. Stupid computer. *kicks*

AngelRuse- LOL. I'm halfway tempted. Except for, because of the above, I'd have to completely reinstall EVERYTHING. By hand. Well, maybe, maybe not. I'd have to see what my dad saved onto the external drive.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    OMG! That IS tragic, SciFi! :( Ugh. I would've ran down the street screaming. Overreaction? Nope. You don't mess with my sims.

Of course, my DESK TOP had a similar fatality. I had ALL my EP's on it, and it just stopped working. It had to be completely re-made or whatever so I lost everything. INCLUDING my favorite sim. Stupid computer. *kicks*
    I think the term you're looking for is "crashed".

My computer might as well have crashed... I had to switch comps because it seems that... Ah, nevermind.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I guess it did crash. It just got to the point where it was almost completely fried. Stupid computer.

I think I'll head off now. I bookmarked this thread so I'll be comin' back to it soon! XD Peace.
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:

My computer might as well have crashed... I had to switch comps because it seems that... Ah, nevermind.

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I save my sims 2 and now sims 3 files to an external harddrive at least once a week now.

That knowledge came in handy one day when my friend and her son were visiting. I was on my laptop checking out movie times when he decided to throw a mtchbox car across the room and it hit......

You guessed it my laptop screen cracking it horribly. I had to wait three weeks to get my laptop returned from being repaired but since I had my sims 2 game backed up (This was about two years ago) I was still able to play on my desktop while awaiting for my laptop.

And sorry to hear about losing your sims too including your favorite one.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:

:mrgreen:
    You think that's funny?... I lost all of my Sims 2... banghead.gif
  • Options
    Jenja223Jenja223 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The only thing that could make that faux cover funnier is the same thing that could make that potential EP better.....LLAMAS! :lol::wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Jenja223 wrote:
    The only thing that could make that faux cover funnier is the same thing that could make that potential EP better.....LLAMAS! :lol::wink:
    And not the Football team either. :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I almost had a fatality while PLAYING Sims 1. Hehehehe. I had my laptop on a tray and had a 32 glass of water. And I went to set something else down...and POURED the entire glass on my laptop, while it was running. $1500 machine that was only 3 months old.

Would you believe the laptop survived? I turned it off, used the blowdryer and left it ALONE for days.

Still works...well, the monitor off it stopped working, but it was long after the deluge. :lol:

I think this was Makin Magic era...I think. I had been playing one of my Lord of the Rings houses. :lol:
  • Options
    thesimdeej33thesimdeej33 Posts: 986 Member
    edited August 2009
    thats not confirmed! that was an April Fools joke
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    thats not confirmed! that was an April Fools joke

Thank you, captain obvious. Any other epiphanies while your at it? :? :? :?
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited August 2009
    the squirrel scares me.
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited August 2009
    I think a farming EP would be the only thing I would ever be disappointed in. If I wanted to farm I would just play Harvest Moon or Farmville lol. Whos with me that those overalls that came with RV are the worst thing about Sims 3...
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    This thread..is still alive. :O