Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found the REAL second EP!

Comments

• Options
    SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Daisy745 wrote:
    Arturius27 wrote:
    You people have absolutely NO imagination! O.o

Anyway, I would be ecstatic if EA actually made an EP based off this, seeing as I'm one of the many simmers pulling for a Farm Expansion. :P

Meh. Sounds like something that would be an even more dull routine.

Wake up. Take a shower. Eat freshly-picked fruits n veggies. Slaughter a cow or 2. Grill some steaks. Feed some chickens. Sleep.

Well, I guess it could be moderately interesting if they included random crop circles.

ALIENS.

*cough**when are we all going to get off topic*Cough*cough*
    Whenever the lolcats come into the conversation.
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited August 2009
    What LOLCats?

lolcats-funny-pictures-questionmark.jpg
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    vidkid20vidkid20 Posts: 3,735 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Daisy745 wrote:
    Arturius27 wrote:
    You people have absolutely NO imagination! O.o

Anyway, I would be ecstatic if EA actually made an EP based off this, seeing as I'm one of the many simmers pulling for a Farm Expansion. :P

Meh. Sounds like something that would be an even more dull routine.

Wake up. Take a shower. Eat freshly-picked fruits n veggies. Slaughter a cow or 2. Grill some steaks. Feed some chickens. Sleep.

Well, I guess it could be moderately interesting if they included random crop circles.

ALIENS.

*cough**when are we all going to get off topic*Cough*cough*
    Whenever the lolcats come into the conversation.
    u ask for it!
    funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg
  • Options
    poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited August 2009
    Another EP? EA are really getting busy with them it seems...
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    815893q21zeg9e35.gif

• Options
    Daisy745Daisy745 Posts: 533 New Member
    edited August 2009
    q-lolcats-galloping-galloway-private-polling-trashcat.jpg
  • Options
    Arturius27Arturius27 Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited August 2009
    poida217 wrote:
    Another EP? EA are really getting busy with them it seems...

EA needz da phat lewtz NOA!
  • Options
    Daisy745Daisy745 Posts: 533 New Member
    edited August 2009
    815893q21zeg9e35.gif

BTW, sorry for annoying question, but where'd you get that hair :-o ???
  • Options
    AngelRuseAngelRuse Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    LOL at the cats. That would be awesome. :twisted:

I'd take a farm expansion, provided I could use horses as transportation to places...OFF trail, anywhere, not just around a circle like an object.

NO Simlish country music for me thanks. *shudder* :shock:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    @AngelRuse- Everyone that is fighting for a horse EP says that we should have them for transportation. I personally would love that. :)

I don't think I could deal with simlish country either....
  • Options
    SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited August 2009
    @AngelRuse- Everyone that is fighting for a horse EP says that we should have them for transportation. I personally would love that. :)

I don't think I could deal with simlish country either....
    That's mainly what I was talking about when I said i would kill myself.

Screw horses! I want to ride Cows!
  • Options
    AngelRuseAngelRuse Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I say anything that has the weight bearing capacity should be rideable, dangit. Including Sims! :twisted:
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    Daisy..
    it was from a sims 3 blog but I forgot the link to it! You should ask someone else to tell you.

719372qme64tfm6d.gif
  • Options
    jimmy2shoes2009jimmy2shoes2009 Posts: 72 New Member
    edited August 2009
    if this is real there will be a lot of happy simmers

I disagree, watching the box-art for this fake game I imagine if this was an actual game it would be panned by almost every simmer. Just looking at it makes me want to run away to opposite ends of the world and wonder did EA go insane? There would be alot of angry letters. To many to count but enough to let EA know they would make a huge mistake. About having an innovative game and following it up with something as bland as owning a farm is definetly going to turn of most simmers.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well, Simpson, I'm sure EA would make a ridable cow, just for you. XD

2.jpg

But, for saying screw horses, I may have to suspend your license a bit....
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited August 2009
    i'm 100% sure that is a photoshop edit, it has stuff which is already in the sims 3 game and the guy on the cover was realeased with the sims3. Nice thinking with a country expansion pack but what I really want is a seasons expansion pack.
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009

I disagree, watching the box-art for this fake game I imagine if this was an actual game it would be panned by almost every simmer. Just looking at it makes me want to run away to opposite ends of the world and wonder did EA go insane? There would be alot of angry letters. To many to count but enough to let EA know they would make a huge mistake. About having an innovative game and following it up with something as bland as owning a farm is definetly going to turn of most simmers.

Have you SEEN MTS2? It was jampacked with farm animal custom content that many simmers loved. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else can't.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I just know that EA is gonna be a disappointment again and these will make a return to MTS for TS3 in due time:

MTS2_Dragon_Slave_659989_poses.jpg
  • Options
    karrizmakarrizma Posts: 252 New Member
    edited August 2009

Have you SEEN MTS2? It was jampacked with farm animal custom content that many simmers loved. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else can't.

exactly...and i remember thread after thread on the bbs loaded with simmers begging for a farm expansion....especially after seasons because of the farmlike town we had, but without the animals. i mean seasons really was a farm expansion without animals....so if you want seasons maybe we'll get them in a farm life inspired ep down the road instead of just seasons alone
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Well I just thought EA could do alot better. I wouldn't mind a sims game with animals I actually want me sim family to own a few pets that I hope to get when EA releases a pets like expansion pack. However the whole idea of a farm is so bland it just turns me off and I would expect that simmers would prefer World Adventures over this.

Because at face value it seems there is so much more to do with having an adventure than just sitting in around an old farm. There's nothing special about it in my opinion if you think of the thing fully through.

The Sims 3 series has alot of potential just not here in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm thinking that EA is due to grant our wishes soon though, I mean as long as I can remember people have been asking EA for horses.

Ranch life is NOT boring. You could have special events where you have to go find a cow or horse that got loose. You could.... I can't think of more, but there is so much potential in it. Sorry, I'll stop this now.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm thinking that EA is due to grant our wishes soon though, I mean as long as I can remember people have been asking EA for horses.

And I don't disagree with you I think the horses idea is pretty good. However the idea of just a farm with interacting with animals doesn't seem to be enough.
  • Options
    karrizmakarrizma Posts: 252 New Member
    edited August 2009

Well I just thought EA could do alot better. I wouldn't mind a sims game with animals I actually want me sim family to own a few pets that I hope to get when EA releases a pets like expansion pack. However the whole idea of a farm is so bland it just turns me off and I would expect that simmers would prefer World Adventures over this.

Because at face value it seems there is so much more to do with having an adventure than just sitting in around an old farm. There's nothing special about it in my opinion if you think of the thing fully through.

The Sims 3 series has alot of potential just not here in my opinion.

why settle for just plain pets....besides its not like farms don't have cats and dogs....i mean cats are necessary to keep the rodent population down and dogs are used to herd animals....why not have it all :)
  • Options
    TS2HelmTS2Helm Posts: 144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thats really good work on the cover! I couldn't have done a better job myself! Pretty beleiveable.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    And I don't disagree with you I think the horses idea is pretty good. However the idea of just a farm with interacting with animals doesn't seem to be enough. [/quote]

Maybe the idea could be tweaked, suggestions?