May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants a spoiler? **If you don't please don't ruin my fun!**

Comments

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,167 Member
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

Can you please say the names of the sims in all the Roommate households and the Rodgers household? :XD:

Roommates:
    Vegan: Dayvid Musgrave Adult Male
    Branch Timbley Y Adult Male

Supernatural: Violet Slymer Y Adult Female
    Argus Brown Y Adult Male
    Dante Morganthe Y Adult Male

Wanna Bes: Malcolm Harris Y Adult Male
    Alice Fitzgerald Y Adult Female
    Haley Sumari Y Adult Female
    Deedee Wynn Y Adult Female

Rodgers: Linda Rodgers Y Adult Female
    Sophie Rodgers Toddler Female

Did you want me to include their supernatural/human specifics?
    Lol! Argus! :lol:
    No other familiar names... I wonder who will be buried in the graveyard there... :XD:

I actually want to save the supernatural specifics as a surprise for when I get the game... :) Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HatingHating Posts: 86
    edited August 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    well can you give me afew little facts like uummm what spells their are well basically just stuff! :)

There are 13 different spells and 9 different wands to choose from! The wands range in price and glow in different colors!!! :)

Do the wands have like different abilities or something or what's different between each one other than appearance
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    I wanna know about Van Gould, Goth, Crumplebottom and Wolff! ;)
    We already know about the Crumplebottoms from one of the blog posts!
    I also happen to know that the Goth household has 3 ghosts, Samuel, Olivia and Frida Goth (we already know that Frida is Gunther's sister but we don't know about Samuel and Olivia)
    :XD:

Crumplebottoms, 3 female witch sisters. Beatrice, Belinda, and Bianca.
    Goths/Hall family is 3 ghosts sharing the house with a new resident named Helen Hall. Will they be able to get along or will Helen ask too many questions?
    Van Gould: Adyen, Emelie and Tristan Vampire family. :)
    And Wolff: 2 different households
    One is Pappy: An Elder who lives alone. of course, a werewolf
    The other is an entire family of werewolves! Dwayne (dad) Erica (mom I think) Waylon (teen boy) Wilhemina (Willie) (female child) and Gator (boy toddler)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hating wrote:
    Taylacfc wrote:
    well can you give me afew little facts like uummm what spells their are well basically just stuff! :)

There are 13 different spells and 9 different wands to choose from! The wands range in price and glow in different colors!!! :)

Do the wands have like different abilities or something or what's different between each one other than appearance

They have different strengths. Like the stoves, the higher quality stove, less chance for food to burn etc, better your wand, better chance for your spells to not fail!
  • Options
    Arkham_ZombieArkham_Zombie Posts: 554 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Wait... you have the book already??

Yes, the Prima Official Game Guide. I bought it from Gamestop today. :)

Me too!!! I just got back home from running a few errands and got my game guide at gamestop too :)

I did the same thing :mrgreen::mrgreen: I knew when i heard it was out it would cure my peps so i bought it. I was going to do the same thing with the thread but then i seen there was already one in progress
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,475 Member
    edited August 2012
    Does it mention the magic skill of the 3 Crumplemyer witch sisters? I'm wanting to know if thier maxed out in thier magic skill.

Are there any premade toad sims alread living in the town?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:

Can you please say the names of the sims in all the Roommate households and the Rodgers household? :XD:

Roommates:

Argus Brown Y Adult Male

No other familiar names... I wonder who will be buried in the graveyard there... :XD:

I actually want to save the supernatural specifics as a surprise for when I get the game... :) Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

Ok, then you should probably go, so that I don't ruin it for you. Catloverplayer wants to know so, I'm going to post their super details! :) Or you're welcome to hang around if you don't mind knowing!
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,167 Member
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:

Roommates:

Argus Brown Y Adult Male

Ok, then you should probably go, so that I don't ruin it for you. Catloverplayer wants to know so, I'm going to post their super details! :) Or you're welcome to hang around if you don't mind knowing!
    I have to go to sleep anyway! But like I know myself I'll probably come to see the spoilers anyway tomorrow... :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:

Roommates:
    Vegan: Dayvid Musgrave Adult Male Vampire
    Branch Timbley Y Adult Male Fairy

Supernatural: Violet Slymer Y Adult Female Ghost
    Argus Brown Y Adult Male Werewolf
    Dante Morganthe Y Adult Male Vampire
    Nod to Being Human!! Oh, yeah. :)

^^^^^ All Human!!! ^^^^^
    Rodgers: Linda Rodgers Y Adult Female Human
    Sophie Rodgers Toddler Female Fairy

Yes please do include the supernatural form and is this the ghost and 1 normal sim family?

Ok. All of the details are included in the quote above. I don't want to ruin it for everyone, so I did NOT update the original post, but I did wanna tell those of you who wanted to know! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Does the guide have a lot of beautiful pictures of Moonlight Falls? I would assume it does?

Also does it mention what magic comes with the warddrobe?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!! :mrgreen:
    Please tell me something that hasn't been mentioned before. :)

You will drag in the occasional crate while fishing! Litterbugs have discarded belongings in the lakes and ponds but at least their refuse in another Sim's treasure! When you do manage to reel in a crate, there is a good chance it will contain a valuable item, such as a World's Brew Bubble Bath or Death Flower. If you're really lucky the crate will contain a magic gnome!

I know this isn't completely new, but............ The stuff in them IS!!! You can find all the elixirs in crates while fishing!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Oh does it say anything about any new romantic interactions? I know about the nuzzle but are there anymore?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Does the guide have a lot of beautiful pictures of Moonlight Falls? I would assume it does?

It does have lovely pictures!!!

The wardrobes do not automatically come with magic. You have to upgrade them. Once you do that, you can go on short text based adventures inside and come back with simoleons or "strange" items. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012

It does have lovely pictures!!!

The wardrobes do not automatically come with magic. You have to upgrade them. Once you do that, you can go on short text based adventures inside and come back with simoleons or "strange" items. :)

Cool. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Oh does it say anything about any new romantic interactions? I know about the nuzzle but are there anymore?

Compliment Propriety-flirty- when the actor is proper
    Confess to watching sleep-flirty-Actor gains promise to protect, target gets someone to watch over me (moodlets)
    Nuzzle-flirty- Actor must be a werewolf to use this action
    Talk about feelings-flirty- Actor has the broody trait

Seems like that is about it. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Does it mention the magic skill of the 3 Crumplemyer witch sisters? I'm wanting to know if thier maxed out in thier magic skill.

Are there any premade toad sims alread living in the town?

It does not mention their skill levels. Traits and careers though. Would you like those?

And no to the toad sims. It's only temporary! But it doesn't say for how long exactly. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Me too!!! I just got back home from running a few errands and got my game guide at gamestop too :)

I did the same thing :mrgreen::mrgreen: I knew when i heard it was out it would cure my peps so i bought it. I was going to do the same thing with the thread but then i seen there was already one in progress

Sorry to steal the idea(sort of)LOL!! I just couldn't help it. My PEPS is sooooooooo bad......!!!! :)
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited September 2012
    AlanOwen wrote:
    Does the guide have a list of spells? What about potions?

It has a list of both. A whole bunch of information and details listed for each spell/potion.

TELL US! TELL US! (the spells list, in particular, please)

08.gif

Pleeeeeaaaaase! :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    magic345w wrote:
    What does thye haunting curse do?

The Haunting Curse causes an explosion and sparks and then a ghost appears to follow the victim around. HOWEVER, this is a very risky spell. If this backfires your witch will die on the spot and be replaced by a haunting gnome!!! (PS this is the black/green ghost that we all saw in the trailer!)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    clubers wrote:
    AlanOwen wrote:
    Does the guide have a list of spells? What about potions?

It has a list of both. A whole bunch of information and details listed for each spell/potion.

TELL US! TELL US! (the spells list, in particular, please)

08.gif

Pleeeeeaaaaase! :wink:

LMAO OK OK! I was just trying to make sure that I didn't miss any questions first! Gotta go get dinner and this answer is going to take a minute, so hang in there. If I miss any questions, please let me know and I'll be bank in a minute!
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Compliment Propriety-flirty- when the actor is proper
    Confess to watching sleep-flirty-Actor gains promise to protect, target gets someone to watch over me (moodlets)
    Nuzzle-flirty- Actor must be a werewolf to use this action
    Talk about feelings-flirty- Actor has the broody trait

Seems like that is about it. :)

Thanks for the info. Hmm confess to watching sleep and talk about feelings sound awesome. Most of the new romance stuff is coming with seasons anyway.
  • Options
    Arkham_ZombieArkham_Zombie Posts: 554 New Member
    edited September 2012

Sorry to steal the idea(sort of)LOL!! I just couldn't help it. My PEPS is sooooooooo bad......!!!! :)

LOL, it's all good I can help you answer some questions if you want. I know having to do read them all then look through the book for the right answer might take awhile, lol.
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited September 2012
    Does it say if a toddler can ride the rocking horse alone or does it need help getting on like the spring rider?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    magic345w wrote:
    What does thye haunting curse do?

The Haunting Curse causes an explosion and sparks and then a ghost appears to follow the victim around. HOWEVER, this is a very risky spell. If this backfires your witch will die on the spot and be replaced by a haunting gnome!!! (PS this is the black/green ghost that we all saw in the trailer!)

So this can kill normal sims as well?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Does it say if a toddler can ride the rocking horse alone or does it need help getting on like the spring rider?

It doesn't say anything about toddlers. I believe that the rocking horses are only for children.