The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants a spoiler? **If you don't please don't ruin my fun!**

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,557 Member
    edited September 2012
    Does it say anything about the inter beauty spell with fairies? What is this interbeauty their talking about?

Also what does it say about bonehilda?
  • Options
    JanellewashurrJanellewashurr Posts: 34 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Could you tell me about the bee keeping? And is their candle-making from the wax you get from the bees? I've been looking everywhere for the answer to this but nothing to confirm it.

HEY!!! JUST FOUND A TINY LITTLE SCREEN SHOT OF THE BUY/SELL MENU FROM THE POTION STORE!!! THEY HAVE BEESWAX FOR SALE IN THERE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT, BUT I MUST BE WRONG ABOUT BEING ABLE TO COLLECT IT!!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Thank you for letting me know! : D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,557 Member
    edited September 2012
    What does the guide say about Stone Troll Fishing Lot? That's the lot with the large waterfall. Also does it say about the beach and is that a cabin on the beach lot?
  • Options
    aplayeraplayer Posts: 4
    edited September 2012
    Tell us more about the new career :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited September 2012
    What's the Origin of the Tragic Clown exlixer/potion?

Also anything about the things fairies can do? Like their other magical abilities anything pranksterish?

Also very awesome of you to make this thread! I love spoilers!
  • Options
    kitakat10kitakat10 Posts: 9
    edited September 2012
    I really need to know when is it comeing out in SA!!!!!!

Oh and plz tell me every thing about sims 3 supernatural I can't wait for it
  • Options
    sterrasimsterrasim Posts: 154 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Jealous..I preordered it with the game and its suppose to be here Tuesday. Enjoy checking it all out!
  • Options
    MrcrimsoMrcrimso Posts: 33 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mrcrimso wrote:
    Could you list the lifetime wishes? :D:D

Lifetime Wishes!!!!

Alchemy Artisan
    Reach level 10 in the Alchemy Skill
    Use 50 Alchemy Elixirs

Celebrity Psychic
    Reach level 10 of the Fortune Teller Career (Scam Artist Branch)

Leader of the Pack
    Convert five Sims to Werewolves
    Find 40,000 Simoleons worth of objects while hunting in a pack

Magic Makeover
    Grant 12 different Sims Inner Beauty
    Reach Level 10 in Charisma skill

Mystic Healer
    Cure 12 different transformed sims using a witch's Sunlight Charm or Potent Cure Elixir

Turn the Town
    Drink from 20 Sims
    Turn five Sims into vampires

Zombie Master
    Turn 10 different sims into a zombie using the Reanimation Ritual or Potent Zombification Elixir

Master of Mysticism
    Reach level 10 of the Fortune Teller career (Mystic Branch)

Greener Gardens
    Reach level 10 in Gardening skill
    Make 100 plants grow using Bloom
    Thank you
  • Options
    NFSGalaxyNFSGalaxy Posts: 134 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm sorry if this is up or has been answered, 'm in a hurry.

Any mention of Vampire interactions?
  • Options
    seira83seira83 Posts: 100 Member
    edited September 2012
    So if you already have a sim made, and you turn them into a fairy, does it bring you to CAS to create their wings? Or does it randomly put wings on your fairy? Like, can you only choose their wings if you create the fairy in CAS? Thanks!
  • Options
    caseynicole_23caseynicole_23 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited September 2012
    How did you get it early? and How much was it?
  • Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    well can you give me afew little facts like uummm what spells their are well basically just stuff! :)

There are 13 different spells and 9 different wands to choose from! The wands range in price and glow in different colors!!! :)

THANK YOU!

see that was a good answer you told me some stuff but didnt give too much away!! YAY! :):):)
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited September 2012
    Jean wrote:
    I'm just wondering, since I got the aging potion as gift..
    If I would throw it at an Elder, wouldnt that Elder die?

You know, I'm not sure. It says it's the opposite of the fountain of youth, but I'm just not sure how many sim days it'll age you up. I would say, use carefully!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    Taylacfc wrote:
    well can you give me afew little facts like uummm what spells their are well basically just stuff! :)

There are 13 different spells and 9 different wands to choose from! The wands range in price and glow in different colors!!! :)

THANK YOU!

see that was a good answer you told me some stuff but didnt give too much away!! YAY! :):):)

I'm only saying as much as people are asking for! You said you didn't want to know much. So I'm trying not to ruin it for you. Other people want to know every detail, so I'm trying to find a balance. Glad you appreciated it! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Does it say anything about the inter beauty spell with fairies? What is this interbeauty their talking about?

Also what does it say about bonehilda?

Inner Beauty:
    Level 10 Fairy Trick
    The target will turn hideous and be shy around other Sims for as long as the trick lasts. If the target looks in a mirror, they get the Strange Reflections moodlet. This causes the target to build Charisma fast, improving their personality. And if you use a mean social while ugly, the timer for it will reset and you'll be stuck that way for longer!!!!!!!!! Haha

Bonehilda!
    Cost 3,999
    Live in maid/babysitter. She cannot be married, age or die.
    Simply place her coffin (Living Quarters) in your house, click on it and choose Awaken and she will care for your children, pets, and clean your house. Sort of acts like a robot.
    Will also put out fires and shoo away burglars.
  • Options
    pinkfairyqueenpinkfairyqueen Posts: 240 Member
    edited September 2012
    are their any new jobs or professions ?? I know that their is going to be fortune telling, but is that just rabbit hole job or is it an actual profession where you can interact with that sim during the job???? .....did that make sense???
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    What does the guide say about Stone Troll Fishing Lot? That's the lot with the large waterfall. Also does it say about the beach and is that a cabin on the beach lot?

Stone Troll Fishing Hole:
    Well, not a lot. Um, there is fishing, obviously. And there is a fairy house there.
    "Looking for a good fishing spot? Look no farther. Stone Troll Fishing Hole on the outskirts of Moonlight Falls is an excellent place to cast a line and reel in some fish. Anglers develop their fishing skill just by dropping a hook in the water, but the better you are with choosing bait and developing this skill, the better your catch."

La Shove Beach:
    (Little Twilight nod here. I see what they did there...)
    It has stuff! LOL Ok, bathroom, appears to include shower, fishing, outdoor grill and most importantly, Claw machines. :)
    Kind of a long drawn out description for this one, basically just saying what I said above with a lot more words. Ocean fish are available to catch on this lot.

Couldn't find anything about a cabin, sorry... :(
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    2oo92 wrote:
    What's the Origin of the Tragic Clown exlixer/potion?

Also anything about the things fairies can do? Like their other magical abilities anything pranksterish?

Also very awesome of you to make this thread! I love spoilers!

Origin of the Tragic Clown:
    A clown costume in a bottle! Warning: may cause depression.
    Probably should avoid this one if possible. The potions have a benefit value listed off to the side, this one is listed at -20. Beware the clowns....

Fairies!!! Everyone wants to know about the fairies. :) Ok, I'm not going to retype the whole thing on them, I am enjoying this game. How about if I list the tricks.

Level 0
    Hot Head Trick
    Chattering Teeth Trick
    Soothing Aura

Level 1
    Creativity Aura
    Flight of Felicity

Level 2
    ***** Trap Toilet
    ***** Trap Shower

Level 4
    ***** Trap Trash Can
    Tummy Twister Trick

Level 5
    Bloom

Level 6
    ***** Trap Sofa
    Skivvies Trick

Level 7
    Gold and Toads Trick

Level 8
    ***** Trap Mailbox

Level 9
    ***** Trap LLAMA

Level 10
    Inner Beauty Trick

And you're very welcome! Glad you guys are enjoying this as much as I am!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    kitakat10 wrote:
    I really need to know when is it comeing out in SA!!!!!!

Oh and plz tell me every thing about sims 3 supernatural I can't wait for it

I'm sorry! I have no idea when it's coming out in SA! If I did, I'd let you know. If you want to know everything about the game, stick around over the next few days! I'm sure that we'll learn all kinds of stuff! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    sterrasim wrote:
    Jealous..I preordered it with the game and its suppose to be here Tuesday. Enjoy checking it all out!

Thanks!
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh, sorry if this has been asked but what do you know.. ABOUT THE JELLYBEAN DEATH!?

PS. dont answer if its been asked! i'll find it, I don't want to be a pain. thankk youuuu sooo muchhh foorrr ddooiinnggg thiisssss!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    NFSGalaxy wrote:
    I'm sorry if this is up or has been answered, 'm in a hurry.

Any mention of Vampire interactions?

Aw, I'm sorry that you didn't have time to stick around. I did answer that as much as I could. Please feel free to drop back by when you have extra time and check it out! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    seira83 wrote:
    So if you already have a sim made, and you turn them into a fairy, does it bring you to CAS to create their wings? Or does it randomly put wings on your fairy? Like, can you only choose their wings if you create the fairy in CAS? Thanks!

It doesn't get that specific with it, but I'm assuming it randomly chooses them for you. It does say that there is a LTR called King/Queen of the Fae that will let you change your wings at any given point rather than being stuck with what you pick in CAS.

I don't know if you can change the color whenever you like. Sorry!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    How did you get it early? and How much was it?

The only thing that actually has a release date is the game itself. I just walked into Gamestop and bought it. :) It was $20, but I'm a member so I got 10% off. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    are their any new jobs or professions ?? I know that their is going to be fortune telling, but is that just rabbit hole job or is it an actual profession where you can interact with that sim during the job???? .....did that make sense???

The only new career is Fortune Telling. And it is a rabbit hole. But, after you reach level 4 in the career, you can Offer Private Reading, which will let you grab their face and do what we saw in one of the walkthroughs! However, you can become a self employed Alchemist. Hope this was what you meant!