Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE - A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show: Thread #2! **Season 2 will start February 17th!!**

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited December 2011
    Now, I just dated and then broke up with Cleverbot.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jake (and Meredith :P ), Cleverbot is not a living creature!!! :lol:

That conversation you had was really funny though. XD I got a bit lost- who said the last line, "You're insanely boring"?! :lol:

Cleverbot did
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited December 2011
    We are having a conversation about whether or not I am a cow... lol:lol:

User: It's Friday. Friday. Gotta Get Down on Friday.

Cleverbot: Everybody's looking forward to the weekend weekend! Love that song!

and...

Cleverbot: Well earlier you told me your name was Kayla! So, which is it?

User: My name is Haylo. Get it right.

Cleverbot: You tell me your name.

User: Haylo is my name!

Cleverbot: Hello Haylee.

User: Haylo!

Cleverbot: Why is it Hayle?

User: Haylo... Not Hayle.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SnappSimzSnappSimz Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited December 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    We are having a conversation about whether or not I am a cow... lol:lol:

User: It's Friday. Friday. Gotta Get Down on Friday.

Cleverbot: Everybody's looking forward to the weekend weekend! Love that song!

and...

Cleverbot: Well earlier you told me your name was Kayla! So, which is it?

User: My name is Haylo. Get it right.

Cleverbot: You tell me your name.

User: Haylo is my name!

Cleverbot: Hello Haylee.

User: Haylo!

Cleverbot: Why is it Hayle?

User: Haylo... Not Hayle.

LOL
    HELLO. I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited December 2011
    THE LAST AND FINAL MISSION OF THE SEASON HAS BEEN POSTED.

You can find it in the second post. :wink:

Yes, it does look EXTREMELY hard and confusing... but I think I made it a tad bit easier than most missions... but that's coming from the person who created it. I really don't think it'll be too difficult to solve, but we'll see. :-)

Also, PLEASE refrain from doing all of it at once- for instance, if you are the only person on here, don't just solve it all, and then wait for the other two to get on and check your answer. You may, of course, do it all, but you are NOT allowed to post it directly on here- if you think you already have it, just write it down, wait a few hours, and see... does that make sense? I just don't want one person doing it all in 10 minutes. :lol: (but you can post a couple of numbers at a time... just not the whole thing at once, like, RIGHT when the mission starts.)

But that's fine if everyone does not participate, because you do, after all, have a time limit. :wink:

AND LASTLY!!! You guys have one "Help from a friend"- and your friends are all here, anyone who decides to help you, on this forum! :mrgreen: That means past contestants, lurkers, simmer friends, or just anyone who posts on here can do this. You are only allowed to have one person, and they are only allowed to give you ONE number.
    For instance, if Haylo/Jake/Krose/Sammi/Snappz/whoever says they think they know one of the 4 numbers, the 3 of you can give the OK, and they can say, "I think the 3rd number is 8." They may NOT, however, explain why.

:!: ANYONE ELSE BESIDES THE 3 REMAINING CONTESTANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE ANY HINTS OR ANSWERS REGARDING THIS MISSION. :!:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Hey Turner. Why don't you just do the mission that they always do with the final 3?

Which is? :-o

The 3 questions one? (looked it up in wiki XD)

I already have it planned though, so we're good. :-)

They do it every season though! YOU HAVE TO DO IT! ... lol:lol:

Oh no, oh no, it's too late! :shock: What happens to me now?!!?! :-o

Season 5 didn't do it. Just saying XD
  • Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited December 2011
    I think you're right. I'm really confused. Do we really only have 48 hours? What is Jojo and Steph don't get on in 48 hours?
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    I think you're right. I'm really confused. Do we really only have 48 hours? What is Jojo and Steph don't get on in 48 hours?

Then...I... guess you are on your own! :lol: (though you are right... I might just extend it an extra day, but we'll see :-) )

But in all seriousness: I think you guys will be able to do it. All you need to do is manage to get 4 numbers from all of that... but I do realize now that one part does not make sense whatsoever, so I'll try and clear that up for you now:

The alphabet is 1-26 letters... A = 1, Z = 26.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And remember, you guys (technically, I should be saying gals :P ) are allowed to talk about this mission together, to bounce around ideas, you know, all that fun stuff. XD
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SO the things under the explanation will do something to get the code?
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I'd assume so. XD

And now, I shall go to bed... I will look forward to see how much progress you guys have made when I wake up! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad I am not in this mission. I don't have stereo vision. So I can't see what animal it is. :cry:

I had surgery on my eye when I was a child cause my eye was looking the wrong way. But they fixed it now. But side effects are kinda bad vision and no stereo vision. :(
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm, I see a potential solution but maybe I'm just being too obvious? I'll go back on later to talk more about it.
  • Options
    mle4evermle4ever Posts: 8,784
    edited December 2011
    “Anyone who says sun brings happiness has never danced in the rain.”

I. Love. This. Quote. So much. :P
    Speaking of weather....
    IN NEW YORK THERE IS NO SNOW. Right now I'm supposed to be surrounded by fluffy whiteness but instead the ground is dry. Creeepppyyyyy :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the answer to the first answer. However, I can not see what is the answer to the 2nd question, and I only know two answers that aren't the correct answer int the 3rd question. Turner, can we do 50/50 (I know that you probably say no, but it's at least worth a shot).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Turner, please check your e-mail.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh wait, it's based on those questions...

Oh dear, I have absolutely no clue now. I wasn't thinking earlier when I said that. So... I'll be back again later and think about it some more! I'm really not so helpful here, am I? Let's hope Steph comes on, maybe she'll be able to do this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The last one is definitely B or C, I'm leaning towards B because C probably went with the rain gifs but I know I've read B recently I just don't remember if it was here or somewhere else.

B. "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

C. “Anyone who says sun brings happiness has never danced in the rain.”
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited December 2011
    gsdluver4 wrote:
    OMG! I lost this post some time ago, now I found it! Though I am afraid there's too much to read for this lazy bum. I will wait for Season 2 to be released.

Why hello, there, gsdluver! :-)
    That's really cool that you found it again- maybe you lost it when the first thread was deleted? :-o It was deleted some months ago, so it's possible you lost it then.

Haha, that's okay, I'm like that too. :mrgreen: I don't like reading loads and loads of stuff. :P I mean, I love reading, just not a WHOLE bunch... like 5 or more episodes of this show. XD
    Yay! So do you think you might sign up? That would be really cool if you did. :-)

I am pretty sure I lost it when the first thread was deleted.

I will sign up! So excited! Yippy skippy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad to see that you guys have some progress so far. :-)

And I am going to give you one little clue... the Roman Numerals are extremely important in order to complete this mission.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello there. I like pie. Not really. I hate pie. And cake. Unless it's lemon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    I am so glad I am not in this mission. I don't have stereo vision. So I can't see what animal it is. :cry:

I had surgery on my eye when I was a child cause my eye was looking the wrong way. But they fixed it now. But side effects are kinda bad vision and no stereo vision. :(

Aw, I'm sorry! :-o But even if you were, at least you wouldn't be alone. :-)

Hm, really? That's interesting... how old were you when they fixed it? Sounds like it would hurt. :lol: (not really, of course. :P)
    Hey, but at least you don't need stereo vision in everyday life, right? I don't know what you need it for, unless you want to look at those kind of pictures. XD But I'm no expert....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mle4ever wrote:
    “Anyone who says sun brings happiness has never danced in the rain.”

I. Love. This. Quote. So much. :P
    Speaking of weather....
    IN NEW YORK THERE IS NO SNOW. Right now I'm supposed to be surrounded by fluffy whiteness but instead the ground is dry. Creeepppyyyyy :P

Haha, so do I! :mrgreen: Those are like my four most favorite quotes- unfortunately, one of them has yet to been featured in my siggy. :wink:
    But I hate when people always complain about when it rains- it's like, rain is the best thing ever!! I mean, I like sun too, but rain isn't depressing like many believe it to be. :/

Ah, so you live in New York? I live in central California, so no snow here. :( Like, at all... I have never really played in the snow- maybe once or twice when my family drove to Nevada, but still, that was just ice- it wasn't really like the soft, flaky snow... Ah well, I don't really care for snow anyway, I'd rather have rain! :lol: XD
    But that is rather strange... do you like the snow? Well, it can't be dry forever! :P It's only just the beginning of winter, so I'm sure you'll get some through January and February. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Turner, please check your e-mail.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jake. :-)

And what do you mean by the 50/50 thing? :-o Like, with the quotes? :?:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gsdluver4 wrote:
    gsdluver4 wrote:
    OMG! I lost this post some time ago, now I found it! Though I am afraid there's too much to read for this lazy bum. I will wait for Season 2 to be released.

Why hello, there, gsdluver! :-)
    That's really cool that you found it again- maybe you lost it when the first thread was deleted? :-o It was deleted some months ago, so it's possible you lost it then.

Haha, that's okay, I'm like that too. :mrgreen: I don't like reading loads and loads of stuff. :P I mean, I love reading, just not a WHOLE bunch... like 5 or more episodes of this show. XD
    Yay! So do you think you might sign up? That would be really cool if you did. :-)

I am pretty sure I lost it when the first thread was deleted.

I will sign up! So excited! Yippy skippy!

Yeah, probably. :P

Haha, yippy skippy! :lol: I'm excited too- I think we currently have like at least 10 people who are planning to sign up. :shock: But that's okay, since we need 12. :-)