Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    One21spoiledbratOne21spoiledbrat Posts: 9 New Member
    edited December 2011
    i plan on spending Christmas eve with my mom's side of the family in the afternoon, in the evening looking at Christmas lights. Christmas day opening Santa presents and night at my boyfriend's mother's house.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2011
    I am spending Christmas Eve with my in-laws, then on Christmas day I will be sitting around in my PJ's playing Sims 3 and spending time with my husband and my two dogs. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HeatherMarieableHeatherMarieable Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to spend part of my Christmas working (boo) and the rest with my husband, parents, inlaws, and dogs.
  • Options
    EMMYPESSEMMYPESS Posts: 17
    edited December 2011
    Im going to wake up at about...5 A.M., sit in my livingroom staring at the presents for about an hour, then wake everyone up with loud yells and screams say "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" then open up my Sims 3 Pets EP and the other things i got, then go to a mini church service (because christmas is on a sunday this year) then idk what im gonna do after :P :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    PrincessJenPrincessJen Posts: 206 Member
    edited December 2011
    My hubby, baby girl and I will be visiting my in-laws for the holidays. Probably no chance for Simming for me as I won't have my computer, but still plan on haunting the website for any good deals at the Store. :P
  • Options
    kattie411kattie411 Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    i will go to my grandmas house on christmas eve, and then i will wake up and open my presents on christmas (im hoping to get the sims 3 generations and the sims 3 outdoor livng stuff, and both pc versions) and then i will play the sims and just relax because of no work or school and ill install the sims 3 generations and outdoor living stuff (if i get it) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BunnyBondBunnyBond Posts: 56
    edited December 2011
    Getting Sims 3 PETS off my husband Wooo Hoooo I cant wait. Its the only one I dont have yet but with 4 kids I dont think I'll get to play it until late Christmas night Literally Cant Wait yea. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :shock:
  • Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be last minute Christmas shopping since I don't get paid until the 20th. lol Christmas Eve will be spent up at my moms house with her, my little sister and my moms boyfriend. Christmas Day my grandma and uncle show up to my moms house around 9-10am for breakfast and present opening. Around noon me, my mom, her bf Ron & my sister will head to Ron's mom's house. This is his first Christmas without his father so most of his family will be there. After we have an early Christmas lunch/diner there my mom, me & my sister head down to my Aunts house to see more of my moms side of the family to have more food. lol Not sure if we will be going to see my Dad's side of the family this year because I believe his sister & her husband are going down south. So after all of that is said and done I don't get to see my fiance' or his side of the family until very late in the day when I get home.

This is usually the same routine every Christmas though. I may be 21, but my mom still prefers I come home Christmas Eve to open up our Christmas pjs and to be there with my little sister in the morning to open our stockings. =)

Hope everyone else has an amazing Holiday!! Merry Christmas!! :mrgreen:
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    SWIFTDSWIFTD Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My family and I be spending the holidays spending time with each other and going over to my brothers place to have a nice family gathering...This is the most wonderful time of the year... :D
  • Options
    Starwind1965Starwind1965 Posts: 46
    edited December 2011
    I have to work Sundays so on Christmas I'll be at work trying to keep busy so I don't get too bored, since everyone else will be at home. :?
  • Options
    RareRascal225RareRascal225 Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will just stay home and follow holiday traditions.
  • Options
    TheHoLyPandaTheHoLyPanda Posts: 213
    edited December 2011
    I will be hanging out with my family who are coming down from a good hour away and spending it with my fiancee. Also playing the sims 3 pets. :)
  • Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited December 2011
    my favorite part is Christmas Eve Lasagna my husband makes dinner and the kids get new pajamas and then the kids don't whine about going to bed. We stay up late and then wake up early and eat leftover lasagna on Christmas
  • Options
    Carissa_MarieCarissa_Marie Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    My little boy is 3 months old and this will be his first christmas, I am going to dress the little guy up like a Holiday Gnome for picture reasons and since he is young enough to not complain!!
  • Options
    ColleenRWColleenRW Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I will be staying with my parents at their farm for three weeks while classes are out of session at my university. And since my parents drive me NUTS, I'll most likely try to spend at least a week at a friend's house. I might even get to go to Minneapolis! Yay!
  • Options
    GEGCLGEGCL Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    This holiday I'm spending another year at my relatives. I only see them once a year, and I sit in their cold sun room and just eat cheese trays the whole time. Then I leave for Texas with my family on New Years Day!
  • Options
    Lizard84Lizard84 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately I'll have to work. I never get holidays off. :(
  • Options
    whirlpoolofwordswhirlpoolofwords Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    My holiday will be spent juggling my boyfriend's time-demanding family, my mom's family, and my dad's family with no rest and plenty of stress for me. At least his parents aren't divorced as well.
  • Options
    Jasongiles230Jasongiles230 Posts: 15
    edited December 2011
    Okay Well...

This is what happend one christmas with me and my brother...
    My brother and I were spending the night at our grandparents. At bedtime, the we knelt beside our beds to say our prayers when my brother began praying at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
    I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
    I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE..."

I leaned over and nudged him and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which he replied, "No, but Gramma is!"

Omg The moment he said that I bursted out laughing! I was suprised he would say something like that, he's usally the good one. :-P
  • Options
    keycat04keycat04 Posts: 115
    edited December 2011
    My husband, me and my roommates will most likely be spending Christmas in our apartment, we have yet to decide who is doing dinner. XD.

Probably just watching CHristmas movies and playing video games. I also have a couple sites I do holiday stuff on like w.o.w and subeta.

This is my first Christmas away from my family,so it's going to feel alil weird.
  • Options
    PinkSims51PinkSims51 Posts: 572 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to sit at home, sunggle up and play sims with a mug of hot chocolate! =)
  • Options
    JoyBizzleJoyBizzle Posts: 25 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be at my fiance's grandma's house with my mom and the rest of his family. We go there every year and eat and play card games and talk and laugh and catch up and spend time together. I love it. Plus we just recently got engaged and the family loves it so we get to talk to them about how we want to get married and our careers and stuff like that. It's just nice to spend time with family. I hate when the holiday season is over. I should suggest a dinner for the family once a month when we do not have holidays to unite us.
  • Options
    8NiSci88NiSci8 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited December 2011
    My brother and I will be flying from the West coast (CA) back to our home town in the East coast (NJ). I can't wait to see the rest of my family and have a big Italian Christmas. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jerry902Jerry902 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    ill be spending christmas at home with my family. just a nice christmas morning with mom dad and little bro. maybe going out with friends later.
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I will be spending my holiday season working earning those simoleans
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top