Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    LadieJLadieJ Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    My parents, sister, myself, our 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rats, and snake will be spending christmas at home. After new years we're going on a cruise-last family vacation before me & my sister move out & on to our "adult" lives.
  • Options
    lambabelambabe Posts: 10 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Hoodie looks amazing, ever since the simsstyle store went away I've wanted something sims, been a fan since the release date of sims 1 :D

My Plans for christmas are being with the whole family, my mom and uncle - who are master chefs - Will be cooking our christmas dinner. All homemade, and a deep-fried turkey from Bojangles!
    We are going to play plenty of christmas games as we do every year, this year we are all going to buy a fun goofy gift, then play the swap game, and see what we end up with. Going to make that a tradition and bring back the gifts next year then maybe new gifts as well :) We thn top it off with our favorite christmas movies! Christmas with the Kranks is a Favorite! :D
    Christmas with our family is awesome! And hopefully ill enjoy it in that awesome hoodie! :D
  • Options
    ashbbyashbby Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My family & I will watch the National Lampoon movie "Christmas Vacation" like we do every year :]

Then we will eat dinner together and play with all our new gifts enjoying the rest of the holiday
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited December 2011
    Well for the first time I will be attending Christmas dinner at my sons home. I normally have this for our family of 24 but this year I just get to go relax, enjoy Grandchildren and my sons of course.So all in all it's looking like a wonderful Christmas. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KahlanthaKahlantha Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    We will be going to the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal and the Cincinnati Zoo to enjoy their holiday offerings such as "Holiday in Trains" and "The Festival of Lights". We will also be putting up our Christmas tree this weekend together.

My family and I will open up presents together on Christmas morning. Then, while my husband gets some sleep (since he works thirds), the children will drive me crazy running around and playing with new toys and begging to go to Mawmaw's (Grandma's) house. After my husband gets some sleep, we'll head over to my mother's and meet four of my five siblings there (the fifth is in Europe :( ) and we will eat and open gifts together and enjoy each other's company and let the children run amok!

And I hope that Santa has heard my plea for a bigger hard drive so I can once again play Sims to my hearts content....Oh how I miss my Simmies.....
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited December 2011
    SLEEP! WOOT WOOT! And get presents...
  • Options
    fluff234fluff234 Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas morning at home hopefully ill unwrap the sims 3 pets :) and then ill be spending dinner at my aunt Coralies house surrounded by all my family :D
  • Options
    DSDagger44DSDagger44 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited December 2011
    spending all my time with family both RL and Simish ones.
  • Options
    ijRoberts1977ijRoberts1977 Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm flying home to Portland, Oregon from NYC to spend two amazing weeks with my family and friends that I love so much and miss terribly!!
  • Options
    worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what I will be doing yet, but it will probably be magical, as my holidays always are.

I will probably spend some needed time with my family, then my main obsession... The Sims of course.

I wanted to thank whoever is a part of The Sims, because it's a gift to even have it where I am now, if the people that were a part of it didn't do their jobs or think of ideas, I would be left without my favorite game of all time.
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    edited December 2011
    This year will be my son's first year spending his Christmas with my side of the family in FL! :D His grand parents are so excited and I hear they decorated the whole house in lights for him! I also have special gifts for my best friend and brother! I bought them The sims 3 with pets! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! <3 Love you all!
  • Options
    spazmaticamillespazmaticamille Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending my holidays helping out at the San Diego occupation wishing I had this hoodie to keep me warm.
    Straight up
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited December 2011
    Usually during the Holidays we go to see my cousins in Illinios. We only get to see them twice a year, in the summer and in the Winter. We live all the way in georgia so they are VVEERRRYY far away.

For the past couple years we have been driving because its easier and cost less.

Once we get there we have a White Elephant Christmas party at my grandma's. Last year I got an Itunes giftcard.

I will be going there again this year.

Also while I am there I will be hoping for a new computer to run my simmies on!!!
  • Options
    fluff234fluff234 Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas morning at home hopefully ill unwrap the sims 3 pets :) and then ill be spending dinner at my aunt Coralies house surrounded by all my family :D
  • Options
    beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2011
    Christmas will be spent here at home with my Granny, my sister and her family come here for a big italian dinner.
  • Options
    l0z3rzr0xl0z3rzr0x Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending this year celebrating Christmas at home with my family. I will also be celebrating Hanukkah with some family friends. I'm planning on sleeping in, playing in the snow, and drinking a lot of hot coco!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited December 2011
    Well first off i'll start the holidays celebrating that school's semester is over :D Sleep alot for a day or so. Go to work since I sorta need the money >.< and have time to work since school's out. Then i'll go to two family dinners. :D Bunch of yummy food and then Christmas Day! Will wake up open a few gifts and spend the day doing whatever I feel like.
    Last year I played the sims with my laptop all day. >.< This year I can't my computer just broke -_- :cry: I'm on my parents which can't handle the sims and they don't really want me on it right now, but their not here. :lol:
    I'll finish off my holiday with hanging out with some friends then possibly preparing to go to a new school. :D
    It'll be awesome. Could be awesomer if I could have a simming martathon. 0_0 But oh well, I'll enjoy the holidays either way! :D
  • Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    edited December 2011
    This year will be my son's first year spending his Christmas with my side of the family in FL! :D His grand parents are so excited and I hear they decorated the whole house in lights for him! I also have special gifts for my best friend and brother! I bought them The sims 3 with pets! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! <3 Love you all!
  • Options
    EPILEPTICROBOTEPILEPTICROBOT Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    For the holidays my family will be getting together with family at three different homes. We'll open presents, stuff ourselves, come home and take a nap(of course), and then I'll probably play The Sims for a few hours-and by a few hours I mean that a few hours will be my intentions and then somehow I'll end up seeing the sun come up.
  • Options
    robot_renegaderobot_renegade Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I think that I'll be spending the holidays at my aunt's house, who doesn't live so far away.
    I will have to find a way to bring my 21.5-inch iMac over so that I won't be so bored and so I can play the Sims 3. I just recently got Late night and the Pet's expansions so I'm pretty much glued to the game because there's so much new stuff that I still haven't discovered.
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited December 2011
    Usually during the Holidays we go to see my cousins in Illinios. We only get to see them twice a year, in the summer and in the Winter. We live all the way in georgia so they are VVEERRRYY far away.

For the past couple years we have been driving because its easier and cost less.

Once we get there we have a White Elephant Christmas party at my grandma's. Last year I got an Itunes giftcard.

I will be going there again this year.

Also while I am there I will be hoping for a new computer to run my simmies on!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what I will be doing yet, but it will probably be magical, as my holidays always are.

I will probably spend some needed time with my family, then my main obsession... The Sims of course.

I wanted to thank whoever is a part of The Sims, because it's a gift to even have it where I am now, if the people that were a part of it didn't do their jobs or think of ideas, I would be left without my favorite game of all time.
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • Options
    EmberAS1EmberAS1 Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    I will be in my home state of Oklahoma making Christmas bright for my family and my sims. With the hubby and I both out of work currently and no prospects on the horizon I hope people like home made gifts :)
  • Options
    xEmx2xEmx2 Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    For the holidays I will my cousin will be coming over to stay with me for awhile and we are gonna have a Sims marathon even gonna be replaying the good old Sims 1 and then we will probably cook and play some more Sims and Sonic of course. Oh I almost forgot we are making a Family Ginger Bread Village!!!!

That's My Holiday Plans!
    Soo Exited
    Happy Almostish Christmas :D
  • Options
    ValarieValarie Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2011
    We will be spending our holidays at MD Anderson cancer hospital in Houston TX to be with my aunt who was just diagnosed. If there is time we will stop by my dad's for christmas with him.

(Not to be a bummer but it's the truth.)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top