Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    Lori352002Lori352002 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    My family & I will be going to my sister's place in town, it's her turn to host Christmas. We'll all be there, including my parents, brother & some nieces & nephew & my new great-nephew all in her small apartment. Should be fun, I hope.
    Merry Christmas to all. :)
  • Options
    BlessedByNyxBlessedByNyx Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be at home, and enjoy the holidays with my family :)
    Probably be simming too though! ;D
  • Options
    GFox555GFox555 Posts: 70 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Our entire family on my mom's side get together at my Uncle's house for a fun Christmas eve party. We do a silly gift exchange and play pool. We even have a running joke about my Grandma bringing her "homemade" brownies. (They are actually little Debbie's, but it has been a running joke for as long as I can remember.) Then on Christmas day my husband, and our kids open presents at our house. Then the whole family on my mom's side get together again at my grandma's house and open the gifts from her. And finally we go to my parents house. Open our presents there, and then I help my dad make dinner. Since I have a few Sims eps and sp on my list, I am hoping I will spend the evening playing a TS3 marathon!
  • Options
    NasBasBNasBasB Posts: 8 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be playing The Sim 3. Hopefully finishing my new house and posting a video of it on youtube. Also working at my job seeing as how I have no vacation time. I will just stay home and celebrate with my mom and brother. 8)
  • Options
    AsherkinsAsherkins Posts: 29
    edited December 2011
    Well, I had a nice description, but the site ate my post. =/
    My fiance and I will be running around as we always do on holidays. First to his mother's house, then his grandmother's for breakfast. Later, we'll go to my father's and then my mother's. It is a lot, but we don't mind because it is nice to see everyone. =)
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be taking a few days off from work to avoid the craziness of Christmas, since I work for a church, and traveling a little over an hour away to my parents house where I will stay for almost a week. During that week I plan to sleep in, have free laundry, free food, fun times with my nieces, nephews, parents and siblings, and I plan to visit the local coffee house at least twice during my stay for my favorite drink that I helped perfect about 12 years ago. The perfect vacation! :)
  • Options
    VellariaVellaria Posts: 18
    edited December 2011
    visiting some relatives for a get together the night before christmas. christmas day stay home with my hubby and most likely play the sims. he will play WOW.
  • Options
    distractedrose06distractedrose06 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending christmas eve with my dads side of the family in minnesota in the morning. After that I am going to spend the remainer of the day with my boyfriends side of the family. On christmas day I will be spending the day with my moms side of the family! Our holidays consist of staying warm, eating as much as possible, and spending time with everyone. Of course at night I will be spending christmas with my sim penny and her dog sheldon along with my sims social sim. She's all decorated for christmas as well! Happy holidays! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    spoiled1980spoiled1980 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2011
    This is our first year as a family of 3!!! We are starting new family traditions with our almost 6 month old. So far, we have taken him to the towns Christmas parade. We plan to go out and look at lights on Christmas Eve before dinner. After dinner we will sit by the tree as hubby reads "The Night Before Christmas". We will leave Rice Crispy Treats for Santa. I know our son wont understand everything this year, but he will have pictures to look back on for the rest of his life and will hopefully continue the traditions we start this year with his family someday.
  • Options
    KCAngel727KCAngel727 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited December 2011
    :mrgreen: This Christmas I will be spending the holidays with my boyfriend,our one and only hamster (Sheldon),and of course...my sims!i plan on creating a house and decorating it up for the holidays,since i live in an apartment and can't decorate.I,of course will be thinking of my all my family that lives in another state,and will be missing them terribly for the Holidays! (Also would like to take time to wish all my fellow simmers a very happy and safe Christmas!!!!) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kellyw485kellyw485 Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    We always go to my Grandmothers house for Christmas Eve to spend time together and open gifts. On Christmas day I'll probably stay home and relax with my husband and kids.I'll most likely play my sims at some point and have the celebrate the holiday as well. :)
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be taking a few days off from work to avoid the craziness of Christmas, since I work for a church, and traveling a little over an hour away to my parents house where I will stay for almost a week. During that week I plan to sleep in, have free laundry, free food, fun times with my nieces, nephews, parents and siblings, and I plan to visit the local coffee house at least twice during my stay for my favorite drink that I helped perfect about 12 years ago. The perfect vacation! :)
  • Options
    xxinfinite_exxxxinfinite_exx Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Will probably be working for most of the holidays... Unfortunately, I work at a place that never closes on holidays... Ah well... been doing that for the past 4 years.

I, at least, hope that everyone else has a better holiday than me!!
  • Options
    ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited December 2011
    Ah, I want it! :):)

Well, since my university went on strike I will be spending my holidays studying for exams! And since my parents are in the process of moving I get to spend christmas with only one parent as the other is working!!! Whoo?

And of course, I will be playing the sims! And for the holidays my sim will be working too! xD
  • Options
    MissAquariusMissAquarius Posts: 56 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will spend the holidays:

1. Baking cookies with my kiddos.
    2. Visiting family in Philly that we only see this time of year.
    3. Wrapping mountains of presents.
    4. Having a Christmas party for family and friends that live close.
    5. And HOPEFULLY (as long as my hubby got the hints that I've plastered ALL OVER the house) I will be opening up my very own copy of the Sims 3 Pets on Christmas morning!

I love this time of year!

Happy Holidays, fellow Simmers! :-D
  • Options
    lilangelkzlilangelkz Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    My daughter, my boyfriend and I will be spending the holidays in town with both of our families. We will get to gain some major weight eating two big dinners on Christmas. If only I could work out a few hours and get buff! :wink: After the dinners I will most likely sneak in some Sims time as always. :mrgreen: Happy Holidays! :D
  • Options
    princesspdtprincesspdt Posts: 4,691 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be having family come up for Christmas dinner at my house on Christmas Eve, some are spending the night. Hopefully, getting a new computer, mine broke, so no Sims right now. :cry:
  • Options
    KalasseaKalassea Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    My 2 kids, husband and I will all be spending our holidays here in town. We will visit lot's of family but will spend Christmas home just us. After a rough year for us we are making sure we have a particularly wonderful holiday and hope all of you do too! Sims is my favorite game and I even had my husband make me a plumbob to wear for Halloween! No matter how hard or busy life gets, this housewife always finds time to Sim!! :) Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    BrittiniJoelleBrittiniJoelle Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Playing the sims of course!! But seriously me and my Grandma are going to sit back, relax, and watch tv to our hearts content. Nothing better than laughing over Maury's baby momma drama with a loved one!
  • Options
    QueenNarcissaQueenNarcissa Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what I'll be doing.... probably won't know till christmas eve :roll:
  • Options
    ajstinsajstins Posts: 48
    edited December 2011
    I will be driving from Colorado to Indiana with my four year old son to spend the holidays (Christmas and New Years) with my mom and dad since my husband is over seas. First holiday without him since our son was born so it is going to be tough one for me. Didn't want it to be a sad holiday for my little one. (^_^)
  • Options
    Taber17Taber17 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    With my Family the best way to be spending they holidays! fist some fam will spend Christmas eve with my husband my daughter and myself ( church then a pot luck following our awesome service) then Christmas day we will head to my mother in laws for a big family lunch! Can't wait!
  • Options
    lnikknikklnikknikk Posts: 12
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the first hslf of my day with my family in my home town.Who i havent seen in forever. I miss them so much! I will most definetly be ending my Christmas with Playing The Sims 3 til the wee hours of the morning.Happy Holidays to my fellow SIMmers :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited December 2011
    Will probably be working for most of the holidays... Unfortunately, I work at a place that never closes on holidays... Ah well... been doing that for the past 4 years.

I, at least, hope that everyone else has a better holiday than me!!
    Lol is it Shoppers Drug Mart? xD

I worked at one and the ONLY day they are closed is Christmas day.
  • Options
    AshmaeAshmae Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    My Christmas morning will be spent with my whole family. We make a HUGE breakfast then open presents! This is my favorite time of year! Merry Christmas!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top