Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

XX×The Kids From Yesterday - A Killjoy Competition!×XX OH MY LAWD EVERYBODY IN COMP PLEASE LOOK NOW!

Comments

• Options
    MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited October 2011
    asdfghjkl where's everyone gone? It's like they've all been eaten by zombies or ghosted by dracs or something

zackyvsurprised.gif

(sorry I just love that gif x3)
  • Options
    EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited October 2011

I'm still alive!

(because i'm not playing Wii with Mikey's fierce moves!)

wii3.gif

@MBernish, oh noes, hope you feel better!
    daaaaaaaaaw.gif
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited October 2011
    It's alright. I've just been up and around. Anyway I found this awesome gif that has two of my favorite things!!!

4i0jkx.gif

Grr it won't move!!! oh well, you get the picture.
  • Options
    MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Sorry killjoys, it's been a rough week for me. I got captured a few days ago, but Kobra Kid helped save me and now I'm back! Assignment 2 is (finally) posted! Keep running.

Cartoon Violence
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Screenshot-154.jpg

As she followed Reckless Vengeance into the fenced-off enclosure, Tanith Cain wondered, for the first time since meeting her, where Reck had learnt everything she knew. Tanith had watched Reck sneak up on the Drac, blending in with the darkness, and then pounce, wrapping her arm round his neck, cutting off his oxygen supply until he passed out. It had been completely silent. Reck had then walked straight through, and picked the lock on the gate leading to the object they were here to take. The TARDIS. Time And Relative Dimension In Space. The Legendary Police Box, bigger on the inside and smaller on the outside. Capable of travelling through all space and time. Reck said she knew how to fly it. Reck gave the all-clear for Tanith to come through, and she did, glancing down at the unconscious Drac as she passed. Reck had already disappeared into the TARDIS at this point, but she popped her head out to tell Tanith to hurry up. As soon as she got in and closed the door, Reck pulled some levers and Tanith heard a whooshing sound, and they were disappearing, moving through space and time, leaving the unconscious Drac and BL/ind headquarters behind them.

*There you go, my entry, done early because I'm pretty busy this week :3
    Sorry if it's too long, I couldn't think of a way to make it shorter :\
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Great job MCRfreak! Love it. :3 Very Doctor Who-ish ^_^

And the description was amazing. Thanks for getting the entry in so soon!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    asdfghjkl everyone's disappeared again o.O
    mshadowsawkward.gif

GUISE GUISE I CAN'T PUT A PICTURE UP NOW BUT GERARD HAS DYED HIS HAIR BLACK AGAIN AND FRANK IS BACK TO THREE CHEERS STYLE.
    DO WE THINK THIS MEANS NEW ALBUM SOON?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ZOMG I know!! Love the new hair.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I am a fan of Gerard's new hairstyle too! I'm a tad sad that this may mean the end of the danger days era.

(Oh, and I bring pictures.)

29lmmnk.jpg

30d80ih.jpg

Oh and look, little Bandit?!
    iy0imp.jpg

:mrgreen:
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I know the end of Danger Days era is sad, but this may mean a new album is coming soon! :D
    and I've got another picture!
    tumblr_ltstm1kz0r1qdi8aoo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Zomg look at Frank's hair too. It's like they're taking a trip down Memory Lane.

I'm too excited for this new album. >_<
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    EmmaSmile wrote:
    I am a fan of Gerard's new hairstyle too! I'm a tad sad that this may mean the end of the danger days era.

29lmmnk.jpg

30d80ih.jpg

Oh and look, little Bandit?!
    iy0imp.jpg

Cute pictures ^_^ I'll spam a couple Medieval MCR pics in a bit. This thread needs more Medieval MCR. lol
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    tumblr_ltuonkZ6Ah1qdx71no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltufa9NoQe1qeybb7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltubwqvMac1qbighro1_500.jpg
    :3
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ya I was banned from the computer for a few days and I still kinda am, but all I have to say is I love Gerard new black hair. I saw it yesterday and about freaked. Black just makes him like sexyyyy... : P

Oh!!! and my mom was looking at pictures of A7X and MCR on my wall and she thought Zacky Vengeance was Frankie. Hehe so cool.
  • Options
    Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited October 2011
    EmmaSmile wrote:

29lmmnk.jpg

Haha, I love Mikey's face xD

I can't charge my laptop because the chord broke :| So it might be a while before I can get my assignment in. :mrgreen:

Whoa, their hair! ;o; ... but why are they dressed medeival?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The thought of another new album makes me all giddy.

@Zeldafan, I'm not a hundred percent sure, maybe it is for halloween?

Saying that... Gerard has been the knight in shining armour before...

tumblr_ls6u7pYuXA1qb4ckgo1_400.gif

tumblr_ls6t9hbm401qb4ckgo1_400.gif

tumblr_ls6s54thGo1qb4ckgo1_400.gif

and maybe by the looks of it, Mikey went Medieval before too.
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Yah, maybe it is for Halloween :D !!! FRANK'S BIRTHDAY! It's tomoro! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Yah, maybe it is for Halloween :D !!! FRANK'S BIRTHDAY! It's tomoro! :mrgreen:

I can't wait for it!!! I'm going to celebrate by scaring kids while I'm dressed up like Revenge styled Frank. Oh and watching The Nightmare Before Christmas : DDD
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I had an early Halloween party, me and my friend dressed up as Jinxx and Andy from Black Veil Brides then watched Paranormal Activity. I think we scared my little sister's friends xD
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    LOL I'm being the main dancer from the Helena music video for Halloween. Maybe Gerard likes being a Medieval knight? My Camelot Romance
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Oh god. My Camelot Romance? That is perfect ydfrhzjcv
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Heh. :mrgreen:

So, is there a deadline for assignment two? Sorry I haven't actually gotten it in yet, it's just my sims keeps crashing. :(
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Not really. It's basically just when everyone turns it in. But if it is taking a year for everyone to get their assignments in, we'll make a deadline. Don't worry :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    So, here it is.

23hnf6a.jpg

Acid had kept note of everything she did during the zones in tattered, blood-spattered notebooks. She kept them by her everywhere she went. It was when she had set camp in a run-down gas station that they were stolen from her in a raid performed by none other, than BL/IND. Acid knew she had to get the books back as soon as she could, even if it meant breaking into BL headquarters - which actually, sounded fun. If she didn't retrieve what was hers, the emotionless robots would soon know of surviving killjoy hideouts, weapon suppliers and pirate radio stations.

Acid knew a 'friend' on in the inside, who was disguising himself as another drone.

This is them, first alerting the draculoids.

I had more pictures, one of Acid's 'friend' fighting a drac whilst she attempted past security but I picked this one.

deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Sorry I haven't been as active as usual. I'm trying to get back into Sims, but it's just hard to be interested, ya know? Anyway, I love everyone's assignments :) I'll try not to let school get in my way as much.