Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

XX×The Kids From Yesterday - A Killjoy Competition!×XX OH MY LAWD EVERYBODY IN COMP PLEASE LOOK NOW!

Comments

• Options
    MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited September 2011
    They don't look sick! 0_o somebody said that a7x used to do heavy drugs, but idk.

Cool a zombie bracelet? I didn't see one of those :cry: our HT sucks. It only had one or two MCR shirts and only 1 Metallica shirt. I really wanted a Metallica shirt ):

• Options
    Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited September 2011
    @MCRfreak- They're pretty awesome! :D You should try to order off line, like Starfire said.

@Starfire- My mom doesn't really like going to Hot Topic, but when my friends and I told her we were going into Spencer's as a joke, she was like, "Okay. Have fun. Just don't go into the back of the store." She didn't even care -_- We were all like O_0.

@Mbernish- They only had one MCR shirt and a notebook set when I went, but the shirt was WAY (hehe, way xD) to big :/

What would the KillJoy RPG be about? What would everyone do?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I haven't even seen Metallica at my HT. They have a bunch of Iron Maiden shirts though.

@Zeldafan: Haha my mom tells me too not go into the back of Spencer's too haha. When I was at the mall with my friends and (Mbernish will know what I'm talking about when I say this) zombie dudes brother, we went into Spencer's and played around in the back of the store. Good times... The lollipops they have are funny.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Spencer's is the only shop I don't really like going into. There's always a bunch of older people in there, and I feel like a 3 year old around them in that store. :\
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, I don't go in there a lot neither. Only when I'm with friends. I was like 12 when I went in there haha. I need to go to the mall with my friends again *runs off too make plans*
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Haha me and my friends went into HT and mixed all of the items up and dropped them on the ground. The employees hated us >_>

IDK what a killjoy RPG would be about...fighting Dracs, I guess?

my mom doesn't let me go into Spencer's :evil:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    double post
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh and zeldafan118 or whatever those numbers are and whynothelp:

The assignment is due by Tuesday. This is just a friendly reminder =)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Seriously? xD Did you get in major trouble? My friend got a employee mad when she "used" a hairbrush in Claire's. The manager came up to her and was like, "Are you HAIRING that hairbrush?" We were like 0_o becuase she wasn't even using it. -_- And that's why we don't go to Claire's anymore. :D ... Plus I hate the stuff... :/

Yah, I guess that was a stupid question xD
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Haha Claire's. I don't really like that store except for the earrings. We didn't get in trouble cause we ran away before the empoloyees could actually do anything >_<

Nah it wasn't a stupid question! Somebody really needs to make a Killjoy RPG though *stares at zeldafan*

Here's a random picture for your enjoyment!!!
    tumblr_lrizp2wiXp1r0bu2oo1_400.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I don't know if I could make a RPG and stick with it... School would probably get in the way :/ So, maybe someone else could... *Points to Starfire*

Well, I did enjoy that random picture xD I love his face in the last photo :3

haha, I had one idea for my assignment, but I just thought of a waaaay better one :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    *points at starfire too*

I know right! xD

Okay, but you should remember to get the assignment in by Wednesday. If you need an extension just tell us.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Don't point at me!!! School gets in the way too much for me. Maybe somebody else could do it like...MBERNISH!!! *points*
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    School gets in the way of EVERYTHING :/ Maybe It could be a low maintenance RPG, like you could just enter a form and join, and then you wouldn't have to add their name in... I don't know... :|

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Whoa whoa WHOA don't point at me!! I have a baby to take care of!!! ok not really but I'm honestly a very lazy person. *points at EmmaSmile*
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hmm that might work. I don't know though.

Oh aren't you too young to be have a baby? I'm older than you and I don't even have a baby haha. Nah just kidding, but seriously. I get my sleep in at school. The teachers love me so they don't say anything 8)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I have a baby! on the sims
    You're never too young to have a virtual baby!

I can't sleep during school. But I can drink hot chocolate during English class 8)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh and IF I were to make a killjoy RPG one day...You all have to promise that you would join it!! And starifre I'm still kind of pointing at you!! And Emmasmile at the SAME TIME
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    D: My brother called MCR emo. What a jerk.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh wow. He couldn't think of a better name? I just laugh whenever somebody calls them emo because they are just saying that. I swear they don't even know what emo is.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    He used to really like MCR too. I just played Na Na Na REALLY loudly and sang along to annoy him after that. Emo's such a stupid term that it's funny.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Umm... Where did everybody go?!
  • Options
    MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited September 2011
    aren't the assignments due in today? just wondering :?

and also. the conversation needs to pick up a bit on here. everybody's disappeared! :shock:

also, OhMyGod, Avenged Sevenfold wore wigs to their Uproar show last night asdfghjkl

tumblr_lrvguwDS5S1r0tspko1_500.png
    johnnychristwig.gif
    mshadowswig.gif
    tumblr_lrvjwnjt0n1qdx3o4o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lrvi0aowJ41qfu06po2_250.jpg
    tumblr_lrvjncFuYm1qbb5oho1_250.gif
    tumblr_lrvjncFuYm1qbb5oho5_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_lrvjncFuYm1qbb5oho2_500.gif
    and apparently Arin had a ponytail and some sort of red ribbon or something. asdfghjkl.

and now I leave you with a random gif of Zacky V dancing x3
    zackydancing.gif

*sorry for the spam, guys, but I had to share this.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm here, I'm here!

Haha I love A7X's wigs. They can really pull it off.
  • Options
    MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited September 2011
    They definitely can. Especially Syn. He would be an awesome girl x3