Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

XX×The Kids From Yesterday - A Killjoy Competition!×XX OH MY LAWD EVERYBODY IN COMP PLEASE LOOK NOW!

Comments

• Options
    MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Wigs?! Only A7x could pull that off hahaha.

Grrr... Why are we missing assignments? WHERE ARE YOU ZELDAFAN AND WHYNOTHELP?!?!?! Everybody go comment on their walls!
  • Options
    Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited September 2011
    AH!!! CAPITAL LETTERS!!! D:

I have to edit the picture, then it will be on here before nine... which is 45 minutes from now... *panics and runs to game*
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    THANK YOU!!!! hahaha
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Ummm....? Zeldafan? it's been like 10 hours and you haven't posted yet :XD: sorry people, I'm kinda impatient.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm SO sorry, my mom kicked me off the computer before I could post it. -_-' I'll post it right after I finish the story for it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Alright everybody calm down. I've had a weird day today haha. My hair is blue and white right now!!!

Oh and Gerard shaved his head!!! It's just like the black parade except it's red!! He looks pretty good.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Your hair is blue and white? Sweet! :D I need to dye my hair red again... it was the best color my hair's EVER been :0

He shaved his head!?! Can you post a pic? :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Green Diamond couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her parents were in the pharmacy picking up their order of Bl/ind medication, and she was just outside the pharmacy walls, eavesdropping on the Bl/ind’s “scientists," or Draculoids. They were talking about the people who already were taking Bl/ind’s drugs, how… emotionless they were. Green heard a completely different voice… the Draculoids called the voice Korse. Korse was talking about how easy it would be to control the people of Battery City when everyone started taking the pills. Green was shocked, so she started to back out from the alley, but the when the voices came to a halt, she knew she they knew she was there.
    screenshot_original.jpg

She could hear one of the Draculoids come closer, so she started running. She desperately wanted to burst into the pharmacy and stop her parents from buy the pills, but the Draculoids were right behind her. Her parents were just leaving the store when she ran by. She screamed at them to leave the medication behind and run, but before she could say more, her mother and father were shot down by the Draculoids, on the side walk, right in front of her. She escaped, and ran from Battery City and into the Zones. She couldn’t go back, she wouldn’t go back. Not with Bl/ind there. She swore she would get back at them for what they’ve done, to her, her parents, everyone.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Wow, great job zeldafan! Your Korse looks amazing! =)

Blue and white? Awkward those are my school colors 0_o
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Haha the color is out of a can. I was spraying my hair in class and it can seriously make you high. I was spraying other peoples hair too.
    That's my school colors too. It was blue and white day today so I painted my face too. I felt so proud!!!!

I saw the picture, but since there was only one picture it's hard to find. I'm still looking!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Guys?!?!?!?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Why does everyone keep on diappearing?!?! hahaha

You're lucky that you can spray your hair different colors on spirit day. all we are allowed to do is wear school shirts D:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Wow that sucks. Even when I was at private school we could spray our hair different colors. I just wish my school colors could be like green or purple.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    We have silver too as one of our colors, but it's actually just gray -_- we're not allowed to do anything fun. My last school had the same school colors too. lol

Did everyone get kidnapped by BL/ind or something?! Whynothelp: WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Haha my old school was blue and gold. That spray color crap is hard too get out of hair though. The blue even turned purple in my hair :)

Nooooo!!! Everybody disappeared!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    A lot of the schools here have blue and white. Weird 0_o blue and gold? Like Michigan?? I HATE Michigan (no offense). hahaha
    Nice kind of like that purple haired grandma you told me about once.

Where is everybody? Did we scare them away? Ah well, I'mma going to go build some bad*** coasters on RCT3!!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I remember Rollar Coaster Tycoon :D I played it when I was 7, and it was awesome :3 ... but then I installed Mall Tycoon a few months ago, to see if it was still awesome, and it actually makes me sad. :/ RCT was waaaaay better.
  • Options
    MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited September 2011
    You guys get it easy. My school colors are blue yello and brown. It's awful. :x
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    @zelda
    I love RCT too! It's still awesome. I think Atari may be coming out with RCT4 next year :o
    Mall Tycoon? Never heard of it :XD: it sounds kind of fun though.

@mcrfreak

Yellow and brown? Does it make me immature that I thought about po.o and p.ee? Ah well 8) I feel bad for you!
  • Options
    MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited September 2011
    @MBernish oh god, it's awful. We have these blue, brown and yellow striped blazers, and they're horrible. Our nickname for miles around are 'deckchairs' :(
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I reeeaaallly don't get Mall Tycoon... I build a mall and then I don't know what to do with it. :| Then a bunch of criminals steal a bunch of crap from the stores, and my mall goes out of business. It's REALLY not as fun as RCT. The only think I like about it is that you don't need a disc to play it. :/ Oh well, that's just me. xD

My school colors are Black and Gold, and I LOVE it. >_.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    @mcrfreak
    Blue, yellow, and brown striped BLAZERS? >_> ok now I really feel bad for you! That's horrible ): if you have uniforms though, at least you don't have to pick out an outfit every day. Trust me, it sucks.

@zelda
    Sounds kind of confusing >_< I like RCT3 cause you can't really stop adding on to your park. Criminals? Evil little virtual people :evil: my friend got me Hotel Tycoon, which also sucked.

Black and gold? That's pretty cool. I've never heard of a school with black and gold for the colors!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Black and gold school colors? That's so cool. Since my schools mascot is a hornet, I though the colors would something like yellow and black or yellow and blue, but blue and white. I was so confused about the school colors at first.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I remember on RCT how you could drown people in the pools... is that right or am I just making that up? :| But yah, that was really fun xD Then the rollar coasters could crash... xD

I'm REALLY happy my school has the colors it has. Black and Gold is pretty awesome. *looks at Frank's shirt in Mbernish's avatar pic* Yep, pretty dang awesome. xD

Blue and White? Tehee :3 My school mascot is a colt... and I was pretty proud of that... until I went on a school field trip and saw TWO other schools with the same exact colt on their shirts. That's just sad :|
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Yeah you can still drown people. >_< hahaha

*is jealous* Iwantschoolcolorsthatfrankwearstoo!!!

Haha we're the Indians. Which is very unoriginal in our area for some reason. My elementary school's mascot was the APPLES. THINK ABOUT HOW AWFUL THAT WOULD BE.